Adding igf-lr3 and pegMGF to my....

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Current protocol:

Ghrp2 or 6: 200mcg 2x daily (AM and post workout)
Ipamorelin:200mcg 2x daily (pre afternoon meal md bedtime )
Cjc no dac (mod grf 1-29 ) : 100mcg w/ each ghrp or ipamorelin

Adding:
Igf-Lr3: 50mcg with AM ghrp/cjc
MGF: 200-250mcg immediately IM post workout 4 days weekly in muscle trained
PegMGF: 200-300mcg sub q on 3 days when MGF is not used.

Questions:
1. Do pegMGF and igflr3 need to be taken on empty stomach? I'm assuming no because of their long duration of action...

2. I've read mixed reviews on using AA or BA in igf lr3, any opinions?

3. Any problem mixing igf lr3 and ghrp together?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Anyone?

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Current protocol: Ghrp2 or 6: 200mcg 2x daily (AM and post workout) Ipamorelin:200mcg 2x daily (pre afternoon meal md bedtime ) Cjc no dac (mod grf 1-29 ) : 100mcg w/ each ghrp or ipamorelin Adding: Igf-Lr3: 50mcg with AM ghrp/cjc MGF: 200-250mcg immediately IM post workout 4 days weekly in muscle trained PegMGF: 200-300mcg sub q on 3 days when MGF is not used. Questions: 1. Do pegMGF and igflr3 need to be taken on empty stomach? I'm assuming no because of their long duration of action... 2. I've read mixed reviews on using AA or BA in igf lr3, any opinions? 3. Any problem mixing igf lr3 and ghrp together?
1) I believe it dosent need to be taken on an empty stomach 2)use bac water ????? 3) no problem I'm not exactly clear but I know Boston Lloyd talked about it in one of his Recent videos. He also states on im pin for cjc and ghrp. Not many people like mr 3CC but I like the guy and what he does.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I think he knows what it takes to be pro and is honest about it. I've seen pro cycle examples that are even crazier than his. I just don't agree with how high he runs some orals "thinking" they're under dosed. What if you're wrong? Or what if it's something else?

What if your 10mg Anavar is 20mg winny and you want to run 100mg Anavar? You'll run 200mg winny, bye bye hairline

But ya how I have it now is cjc n ghrps still the same as usual but added in igflr3 50mcg 1 hr post workout.
Peg MGF 3x a week around dinner time (typically 5-6 hrs after igflr3) tryin to keep them separate as they compete for the same receptors

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I think he knows what it takes to be pro and is honest about it. I've seen pro cycle examples that are even crazier than his. I just don't agree with how high he runs some orals "thinking" they're under dosed. What if you're wrong? Or what if it's something else? What if your 10mg Anavar is 20mg winny and you want to run 100mg Anavar? You'll run 200mg winny, bye bye hairline But ya how I have it now is cjc n ghrps still the same as usual but added in igflr3 50mcg 1 hr post workout. Peg MGF 3x a week around dinner time (typically 5-6 hrs after igflr3) tryin to keep them separate as they compete for the same receptors[/QUOTE

You feeling the solid pumps from it? I'm guessing igf/Mgf are IM?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Only the third day of igf lr3 at 50mcg sub q 1hr post workout

It has a long half life about 20 hours I think. So I'm not expecting to see anything for the first week.

PegMGF is only 3x per week sub q on days when regular MGF isn't used

MGF is shot IM in muscle trained in biceps, calves, delts, upper inner pec. 4x per week

I feel a little more pump in the muscle the next day after MGF is used, but haven't noticed any particular growth yet.

But I'm hoping with the addition of igf the proliferation will be glorious lol

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Why lr3 post and not pre? From my understanding you blunt your body's natural MGF when you take lr3 post.

I'm looking at russianstar's protocol and he recommends 40-120mcg lr3 pre workout and 200-400mcg of peg-mgf the next day.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Why lr3 post and not pre? From my understanding you blunt your body's natural MGF when you take lr3 post. I'm looking at russianstar's protocol and he recommends 40-120mcg lr3 pre workout and 200-400mcg of peg-mgf the next day.
If you take it pre then it will start taking up the receptors that both MGF and igf compete for. Making the MGF less effective

If you take it post workout (about 1 hr post is when I take it) MGF has done its thing and igf will help aid in recovery. It's also out of the bloodstream by the next workout the next day (assuming you workout at the same time)

And 40-120mcg is a big range to recommend. If it's quality igflr3. 50mcg should be good enough for a first time run.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
If you take it pre then it will start taking up the receptors that both MGF and igf compete for. Making the MGF less effective

If you take it post workout (about 1 hr post is when I take it) MGF has done its thing and igf will help aid in recovery. It's also out of the bloodstream by the next workout the next day (assuming you workout at the same time)

And 40-120mcg is a big range to recommend. If it's quality igflr3. 50mcg should be good enough for a first time run.
I'm very new to this so I'm still learning. Thanks for the info.

If I decide to run it, I'll use Lr3 post workout like you said.

Does it matter if you've ingested your post workout shake/meal?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
I'm very new to this so I'm still learning. Thanks for the info. If I decide to run it, I'll use Lr3 post workout like you said. Does it matter if you've ingested your post workout shake/meal?
No, I take my regular MGF with mod grf (cjc no dac) and ghrp immediately post workout.
30min later I'll eat my post workout meal.
30min to 1 hour after that I'll take igflr3

If it's leg day, back day or rest day there is no MGF used post workout so I still take everything else the same but a few hours 4-6 after igflr3 I'll take peg MGF. Only started this though. Can't comment on its effectiveness

Igflr3 is good and regular MGF is "ok" for the price but more worth it if you find it BOGO

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
No, I take my regular MGF with mod grf (cjc no dac) and ghrp immediately post workout.
30min later I'll eat my post workout meal.
30min to 1 hour after that I'll take igflr3

If it's leg day, back day or rest day there is no MGF used post workout so I still take everything else the same but a few hours 4-6 after igflr3 I'll take peg MGF. Only started this though. Can't comment on its effectiveness

Igflr3 is good and regular MGF is "ok" for the price but more worth it if you find it BOGO
Great info! And keep us posted.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
To update pegMGF didn't do much if anything at all.

Once regular MGF dose was upped by 25% then I felt more pumps the rest if the days

Seemed to be slightly more vascular after finishing the MGF, but I also was/am dieting so fb is lower

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
That's exactly what I thought. Thanks, man. Have you thought about 5x/day saturation doses to increase local MGFs on off days? I've been thinking about implementing this protocol. Currently dosing CJC-1295 w/DAC & GHRP-2 x2/day.
5x for MGF?

I would like to get this in 4x daily:

100mcg cjc nod dac (mod grf)
200mcg ghrp-2
Pre breakfast 6am
Post workout 1pm
After work 7pm
Before bed 11pm

But my schedule is getting more full and I'm not able to wait 30min to eat so I'm only getting to dose it 3x right now, usually missing one of either post workout or after work dose

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
From what I read, wait 10-15 minutes then eat the protein of your meal. After another 10-15 proceed with the rest.

If you like to be a little crazy, immediately after dosing GHRP/GHRH dose a tbsp of leucine to increase anabolism.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
From what I read, wait 10-15 minutes then eat the protein of your meal. After another 10-15 proceed with the rest. If you like to be a little crazy, immediately after dosing GHRP/GHRH dose a tbsp of leucine to increase anabolism.
Maybe when precontest prep is over when I'm not so detailed and timed with my food/meals!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 1
brandlife Anabolics 27
Anabolics 8
Porky101 Nutrition / Health 10
DMAC10 Weight Loss 10