MK-677

Page 2 of 84 First 1234 ... Last

1. Follow up: I have been running MK-677 for a month now, stacked with test @400 mgs/week. I am constantly hungry, even though I down 5k calories day.

I am getting wicked pumps, way more than if running 400 mgs of test. Hands and feet get numb.

In regards to de-sensitization, I have 6 kits of HK grey tops inbound that have been testing extremely well.

2. Numb hands and feet? What are you dosing, 25mg/ed of MK-667?
    Are you using Huperzine-A as a Somatistatine "inhibitor"? 100-200mcg/ed could be interesting as a slight inhibitor.
    I'm also going to use 677 in near future, have to wait for my Pramipexole and Huperzine-A and some further stuff.
    •   

3. Prami? I only use it to prevent deca dick. Actually, I only make and use NPP.

I have heard good things about Huperzine, but no I have not used it.

As I get older, I am prescribed more meds. 6 months ago, I developed high BP. I am extremely fit, train very HIT on weights (over 80% VO2Max...I take no rest between set) and in multiple martial arts. My cardio is insane for a Geezer. The BP issue is because I am small framed. I was designed to be 175 lbs, but I am 231.

The point is, I want to limit the amount of drugs I takes. Test, Mast, AI's/SERMS/HCG/GH are plenty when added to the drugs I have been prescribed. My liver/kidney's and other organs have to metabolize everything.

I run MK-677 for a month or so when stop using real GH. T/A for HK and his new grey tops is 6 weeks.

Have to say that I am very, very pleased with MK-677. BTW, I primarily get the numb feet @ 50mg/ed.

4. Sounds good! MK-677 will also increase prolactine, so I will use 0.125mg/ed Prami for cuple of days to be on the safe side (in the studies, prolactine increased. If you are interested, I will upload the measured data tomorrow/today).
    And Huperzine-A will increase the effect of 677. But I agree with you: we should keep the drugs on a minimum amount.

5. Interesting. I did not know that. I am careful w/ prami because it makes me a compulsive shopper.
    •   

6. Here is the study: http://press.endocrine.org/doi/full/...cem.82.10.4297
    For a better overview, a guy on a german board made a nice summary: http://www.team-andro.com/phpBB3/gro....html#p7002409

But Prami at 0.125mg/ed should not be a problem, what do you think? I mean, it's a quarter of a normal dosage - normally. I planned to use 25mg/ed like in the studies. 25mg should be enough in addition with LGD, S4 and GW.

7. Lord, the authors of the study in English need to tighten up their abstract. For example, table # 2 shows the increase in IGF-1 of 75 ug/L caused by 50 mg's of 677. That result should be upfront.

Interesting, 10 mg's caused a 50 ug/L boost. I think I will drop to 24 mg's.

8. Yeah, so true. I also won't go up over 25mg per day. Should be enough.

9. Dosing TID (25/25) I got sick pumps. Way more than I would from just 400 mgs of test. However, feet started getting numb.

10. How is vascularity and shredding effects on MK? Is running MK-677 just as good as stacking Ipa with CJC No DAC? I want leaning effects with running GH peptides not really looking for a lot of water retention. Also what is the reasoning behind MK having water retention.

11. Back up. How about some updates
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

12. I'm currently using MK-677 with some other compounds. Some points:
    - Little improvement of skin
    - main point: ENORMOUS regeneration (probably because of the combination with the anabolic compounds)
    - very deep sleep (nearly instantly sleeping. my sleep is naturally very well but with MK-677 I sleep like a stone. That has its positive and negative effects. The REM-phase are much longer that means when the alarm clock rings you will feel like it's 4 a.m. in the morning insted of 6-7 a.m. But once you woke up after some minutes you are full of energy. Further more, the Ghrelin is very potent and the hunger in the morning (if taken before bed) is enormous. Made some tests and took the MK-677 during the day. There was no sleepiness or dizziness as expected).

This are some point of my 25mg/ed experiment. The prolactin didn't raise that dramatically and there was/is no need for Pramipexole (but I have it for the worst case). Just taking some Vitamine B6 in higher dosage, should be enough.
    I'm very surprised - positively. Will use it probably again.

13. Nice
    A-Minds HYPE-SLAYER! All posts & feedback are guaranteed to be unsolicited and legit
    "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge. Fools despise wisdom & instruction"
    Proverbs 1:7

14. I'm also new to this MK-667 started for a week ago. Taking about 13mg sublingual in the morning and 13mg before bed for 7 days straight now but will do 5 on and 2 of this week.

I get one day with exhaustion tiredness halfway trough my workout and I do even take Craze first version and get awesome workouts but it does not help. And some days the exhaustion and tiredness is not there. Does any one here know the reason for that and will this go away after some weeks ?

Maybe I should just try to does 25mg in the morning or at bedtime...

15. Why are you taking it twice per day? Once is enough.
    There are some suggestions when to take it:
    - pre-bed
    - 1h pre-bed
    - after waking up
    - at lunch

Shouln't play a big role if taken with food or not. But I personally prefer taking the MK-677 pre-bed.

16. Good Read
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

17. Want to take the plunge and run mk-677 for 2-4 months. Nervous about finding a legit source because there are so many options with a Google search. I have also found two company's selling caps, DNA and chem-tek labs. Would rather take caps than nasty tasting research liquid but obviously want the best quality above all else, so willing to go either direction. Could someone point me in the right direction, if against the rules then through pm? Would be much appreciated!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Lexonis View Post
    I'm also new to this MK-667 started for a week ago. Taking about 13mg sublingual in the morning and 13mg before bed for 7 days straight now but will do 5 on and 2 of this week.

I get one day with exhaustion tiredness halfway trough my workout and I do even take Craze first version and get awesome workouts but it does not help. And some days the exhaustion and tiredness is not there. Does any one here know the reason for that and will this go away after some weeks ?

Maybe I should just try to does 25mg in the morning or at bedtime...
    I'd guess low blood sugar. Unless your diet is identical on those workout days, and glycogen stores are identical from your diet the day before. It should resolve with increased cals if this is the case.

Why are people doing this twice a day though?

19. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    They like it complicated.

20. Quote Originally Posted by sanmarino View Post
    I suspect your bedtime recommendation is just too foolproof and simplistic to be taken seriously.

21. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I suspect your bedtime recommendation is just too foolproof and simplistic to be taken seriously.
    Haha, sometimes users are thinking: it's impossible to be so easy. Normally, you have to inject a GHRH three times a day... I have to "optimize" that

22. Quote Originally Posted by sanmarino View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    Do you mean it's not rocket science? lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by koi1214 View Post
    Do you mean it's not rocket science? lol
    He said "Rocket"
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

24. Blackstone just came out with a product that looks interesting

25. Quote Originally Posted by DR.D View Post
    I'd guess low blood sugar. Unless your diet is identical on those workout days, and glycogen stores are identical from your diet the day before. It should resolve with increased cals if this is the case.

I'm not sure just read some recommendations on several treads on elitefitness.com about the split dose but screw pre-bed I'm gona dose 25mg pre workout from now on.
    its not the strongest body that wins shows, but the strongest mind.
  •