Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 24 of 160 First ... 2223242526 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    How much you weigh?
    That was like... 200-210
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42

    That was like... 200-210
    @ 6' 0"?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    @ 6' 0"?
    I was like 5,9-10
    I shot up in airborne school
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. Anyone know if theres a way to clear the history from MyFitness Pal?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    I'm liking the convo in here lmao! Dic pics and being tubby stories! Keep up the good work guys lol!
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    Anyone know if theres a way to clear the history from MyFitness Pal?
    Google might : ) not being a smart ass, I google everything.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Google might : ) not being a smart ass, I google everything.
    I thought I was the only one, haha.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  8. I feel Lilliputian. I'm 5'9" 200 now. But Aircrew keeps up tighter than Airborne ; )

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Dvllsn
    I feel Lilliputian. I'm 5'9" 200 now. But Aircrew keeps up tighter than Airborne ; )
    What u mean?
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Google might : ) not being a smart ass, I google everything.
    Tried that... I can delete my account... I don't want to do that though. May have too and resign up.

    Just want to delete my prior months....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341 View Post
    i'm stuck with that fat below the bellybutton and around the lower chest, stubborn stuff it is.
    Same here - dropped almost 20lbs this year...veins popping out everywhere, except that last little bit of belly fat that just wont f@cking go away!!!!!
  12. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Tried that... I can delete my account... I don't want to do that though. May have too and resign up.

    Just want to delete my prior months....
    Dammit!

  13. .
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Tried that... I can delete my account... I don't want to do that though. May have too and resign up.

    Just want to delete my prior months....
    You can get on the website and delete all your food. but it would take one mouse click per item
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    You can get on the website and delete all your food. but it would take one mouse click per item
    Thx. I want to delete my past entries...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    .
    Habanero/BBQ FTW!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Thx. I want to delete my past entries...
    For sure, just go on there click the food tab then start clicking the red circle by all your food. Seems like the fastest way. I perused the help section on the site and there was nothing about mass deleting days, weeks, or months, at a time unfortunately.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    For sure, just go on there click the food tab then start clicking the red circle by all your food. Seems like the fastest way. I perused the help section on the site and there was nothing about mass deleting days, weeks, or months, at a time unfortunately.
    That's what I wanted, not to delete the food or a day but "mass" delete previous months (& weeks) like last winter when I eating a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    Habanero/BBQ FTW!!
    Went to the store for BBQ.... didn't see em so grabbed the salt & vinegar... Better for pumps maybe?

    Have to try a different store for BBQ.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  19. I'm gonna be eating this all day. So good, Chicken, broccoli, cream of broccoli soup, cheddar, breadcrumbs, white rice. 2800 calories.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    I'm gonna be eating this all day. So good, Chicken, broccoli, cream of broccoli soup, cheddar, breadcrumbs, white rice. 2800 calories.
    Yeah... I'm @ about 2000 cals a day currently.

    & it's easy to eat 200-300 extra calories a day.... Because of small snacks...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah... I'm @ about 2000 cals a day currently.

    & it's easy to eat 200-300 extra calories a day.... Because of small snacks...
    For sure, I'm hitting 3750 a day. Should be able to eat like a king while cutting.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    For sure, I'm hitting 3750 a day. Should be able to eat like a king while cutting.
    I was eating 3500-3700 a day. Just started cutting Saturday. Down to 2500 now. It's funny when I was bulking I had to force myself to eat now that I'm cutting I'm STARVING all the time lol no happy median I guess
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I was eating 3500-3700 a day. Just started cutting Saturday. Down to 2500 now. It's funny when I was bulking I had to force myself to eat now that I'm cutting I'm STARVING all the time lol no happy median I guess
    Finally got myself into an 8hr eating window with 1800cal. Some days are rough, like today when I wake up earlier than normal.
    Day by Day, we get better and better! Till’ we can’t be beat – Won’t Be Beat!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by mustang0341

    Finally got myself into an 8hr eating window with 1800cal. Some days are rough, like today when I wake up earlier than normal.
    I'm eating like 5-6 small meals a day. Pretty much consist of grilled chicken almonds and Greek yogurt. And I'll throw like 2 protein shakes a day in. One for a snack when I'm really hungry or post w/o and one before bed. I dont know of I could
    Do the eating window thing Lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    I'm eating like 5-6 small meals a day. Pretty much consist of grilled chicken almonds and Greek yogurt. And I'll throw like 2 protein shakes a day in. One for a snack when I'm really hungry or post w/o and one before bed. I dont know of I could
    Do the eating window thing Lol
    I'm just eating food all day :-)
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  26. I have the most killer craving for pizza and ice cream since Saturday lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I have the most killer craving for pizza and ice cream since Saturday lol
    Pizza sounds bomb
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  28. Hooked up by the boss. Condense workout incoming tomorrow, and my tub gets here Tuesday. I'm stoked.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Hooked up by the boss. Condense workout incoming tomorrow, and my tub gets here Tuesday. I'm stoked.
    ^^^^ winning
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  30. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Hooked up by the boss. Condense workout incoming tomorrow, and my tub gets here Tuesday. I'm stoked.
    Awsome man! Hooked ya up with a gang of samples! T-Shirt too huh?

    Purus is an amazing company!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Awsome man! Hooked ya up with a gang of samples! T-Shirt too huh?

    Purus is an amazing company!
    Indeed bro. That's the bat boy uniform btw.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  32. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Indeed bro. That's the bat boy uniform btw.
    I couldnt have found a better partnership with another company!
    They take my lifting to another level.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I couldnt have found a better partnership with another company!
    They take my lifting to another level.
    I'm taking mine to another level tomorrow, and then up one more Oct 1 thanks to Purus. That's 2 levels.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    Hooked up by the boss. Condense workout incoming tomorrow, and my tub gets here Tuesday. I'm stoked.
    So much Jelly....

  35. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    For sure, I'm hitting 3750 a day. Should be able to eat like a king while cutting.
    Eat like a king when cutting?

    I should be at 1900 a day maybe a bit less... Hell I like stopping @ 2000.

    I was in a maintence phase @ like 2500...
    Finally time to drop the body fat!
    Tough though, but no point in putting blood sweat & tears into muscles if you cant see em.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Eat like a king when cutting?

    I should be at 1900 a day maybe a bit less... Hell I like stopping @ 2000.

    I was in a maintence phase @ like 2500...
    Finally time to drop the body fat!
    Tough though, but no point in putting blood sweat & tears into muscles if you cant see em.
    Yeah I'm getting away at 3750 right now bulking semi clean, so i figure take 1000 off to cut slow. I can eat 2750 calories a day like a king no prob.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  37. Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  38. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    I couldnt have found a better partnership with another company!
    They take my lifting to another level.
    This^^^ its been a dream after my first sample if marinade.
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja
    Hooked up by the boss. Condense workout incoming tomorrow, and my tub gets here Tuesday. I'm stoked.
    You a Purus rep now too?!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    You a Purus rep now too?!
    He gets 1 of the shirts to follow in daddy's footsteps.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 ****,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
  3. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
  4. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in