Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 20 of 160 First ... 1819202122 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah it be sweet if IML would send me some more Deca-Drol.
    Starting week 3. Increased to 100mg. Finally fuller & seeing some weight increase finally.
    This a MaxLMG clone?
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    This a MaxLMG clone?
    Yes sir.

    16 days down... But think I'm feeling it these last couple days...
    The days before though I was @ 75mg on Thus/Fri I stepped up to 100mg!
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  3. For some reason I do not respond to this compound. I tried the CEL clone and went as high as 175mg with absolutely nothing to show for it...positive or negative.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    For some reason I do not respond to this compound. I tried the CEL clone and went as high as 175mg with absolutely nothing to show for it...positive or negative.
    Well, in another 30 days we will see what I got out of it.

    U run support sups?
    How long was your cycle?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. I went the full 6 weeks hoping and just kept bumping the dose. Did the full PCT even though I never felt anything as far as shutdown or whatever. Looking for bigger and better returns with this next run.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    I went the full 6 weeks hoping and just kept bumping the dose. Did the full PCT even though I never felt anything as far as shutdown or whatever. Looking for bigger and better returns with this next run.
    I tend to stay on the mild side... My life is hectic...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. I am very conservative bubba. I have that run and a 1AndroRX run under my belt and that is it. Basically natty my whole life. I am just now going to start playing around with a few things.
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  8. Bout to get fat smacked! Natty log ends on the 9th, purus fat smack log debuts on the 10th .
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Bout to get fat smacked! Natty log ends on the 9th, purus fat smack log debuts on the 10th .
    Alwas support the people that support Purus.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Alwas support the people that support Purus.
    ^^^ agreed brother
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  11. If this 90 year old dude does one more set....! Get out of my way!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  12. Easy on us old guys!!
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  13. This was the grandpa from Taladaga Nights! I'm sure of it.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  14. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    This was the grandpa from Taladaga Nights! I'm sure of it.
    Must spread some reps before..blah blah blah Lmao
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  15. Hey this is between me and sénior polydent! Not an attack on the "old guys" ha!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  16. Bleh college orientation is gay.. bored 2 mins in, and on top of that the fat girl in front of me smells terrible

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bmftisftw
    Bleh college orientation is gay.. bored 2 mins in, and on top of that the fat girl in front of me smells terrible
    I wish fat girls smelled like bacon...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    I wish fat girls smelled like bacon...
    Mmmm Bacon

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I wish fat girls smelled like bacon...
    Could get brutal in warmer climates. Lol
    Always open light. It’s not what you open with, it’s what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    controlled labs is nice enough to send me the "big blue" stack in which i will be logging in a week or so if anyone wants to challenge it, still using a cal deficient

    this stack will have to be cancelled again.....im using the Fnutrition growth stack for reasons you will soon find out....

  21. Heading home from college I can't wait to hit the gym for some heavy leg training!! So pumped!!! This is gonna be a long 20 min drive

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I wanna try some of this muscle marinade but pro source is all out of all all purus stuff..is there anywhere else that carries it besides NP?
    Dan, don't ask those questions on the board brother. They'll hammer you.
    Don't want to see you get banned.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  23. Didnt realize the same rules applied for PWO supps. My bad. Deleted post
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Didnt realize the same rules applied for PWO supps. My bad. Deleted post
    just modify the post with something that tickles aaron's fancy and maybe you'll get some...

  25. Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

    just modify the post with something that tickles aaron's fancy and maybe you'll get some...
    Fat Smack.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    Fat Smack.
    Haha no worries I'm ordering some as we speak lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Haha no worries I'm ordering some as we speak lol
    In addition to the bottle your logging?
    You getting the whole product line?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  28. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

    In addition to the bottle your logging?
    You getting the whole product line?
    I meant I was ordering muscle marinade...
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    I meant I was ordering muscle marinade...
    I just had some of that. Would smash again.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    I meant I was ordering muscle marinade...
    Did you get my pm?

  31. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Did you get my pm?
    Yea
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  32. This thread blew up quick, gonna take most of my free time just to catch up...haha.

  33. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike View Post
    This thread blew up quick, gonna take most of my free time just to catch up...haha.
    It's pretty epic
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
  34. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike
    This thread blew up quick, gonna take most of my free time just to catch up...haha.
    Yup!!!
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Found a gym ****ers!!! Stoked! Went in and tossed some dudes around : ) felt great!

    They say strength doesn't help... I disagree

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Found a gym ****ers!!! Stoked! Went in and tossed some dudes around : ) felt great!

    They strength doesn't help... I disagree
    Hell yeah bro, glad you found a good place that you like, and is up to par with the level of training you want.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  37. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Found a gym ****ers!!! Stoked! Went in and tossed some dudes around : ) felt great!

    They strength doesn't help... I disagree
    Hell yeah bro! How could strength not help? Tell frank mir that as hes holding you down and twisting yours knee off lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  38. ****in A bro!!!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Hell yeah bro, glad you found a good place that you like, and is up to par with the level of training you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Hell yeah bro! How could strength not help? Tell frank mir that as hes holding you down and twisting yours knee off lol
    First session and immediately they let me go live! Def what I was looking for. Muay Thai tomo night!

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    First session and immediately they let me go live! Def what I was looking for. Muay Thai tomo night!
    Sounds awesome bro! Glad you found a place you like!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 ****,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 09:07 AM
  2. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 11:12 PM
  3. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:54 PM
  4. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By Kühn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 04:05 PM
Log in
Log in