Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 199 of 256 First ... 197198199200201 ... Last

  1. Is that video a spoof? I am four minutes in and I don't know whether to take it seriously or not lol.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    It is really weird seeing Randall's avatar as my Erase poster lol.
    Lol. I think I look amazing, especially my abs.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Doja,I think there is an avi in ABs log that needs to be boosted to epic proportions!!
    I dare not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Lol not without permission
    ^
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    Is that video a spoof? I am four minutes in and I don't know whether to take it seriously or not lol.
    No, it's real. Have you ever seen his stuff before? He is dyslexic or slightly autistic or something. But he can be a dick too. He has competed in a couple BB shows.


    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  3. I still can't tell if you are joking.

    Look at 2:50 in the video of his breakdown of Osta-RX. Surely IML haven't sponsored him?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I still can't tell if you are joking.

    Look at 2:50 in the video of his breakdown of Osta-RX. Surely IML haven't sponsored him?
    I have edited further evidence into the post. I assure you it's legit. He says Iron lab mags a couple times in the vid. And he called one supplement an "arginine mutilatior." He is the real deal though.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  5. He said Osta-Rx was good for mood?

    Even though I have seen the stage pictures now. Mind = blown.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    I have edited further evidence into the post. I assure you it's legit. He says Iron lab mags a couple times in the vid. And he called one supplement an "arginine mutilatior." He is the real deal though.
    Lmao! Arginine mutilator?! Watching when I get home!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  7. Arginine mutilator was too much for me. I literally can't take it anymore.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    He said Osta-Rx was good for mood?

    Even though I have seen the stage pictures now. Mind = blown.
    That was exactly what I was like when I saw him for the first time lol. That was after his first show, the one with the vid, and I loosely followed his prep for the one in the pic where that guy dwarfs him, and he isn't tan at all. Oh lawd.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  9. I am three videos in.

    I can't tell if it is the best thing I have ever seen or the worst. It is literally like a fitness sitcom.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    I am three videos in.

    I can't tell if it is the best thing I have ever seen or the worst. It is literally like a fitness sitcom.
    This is what Iron Mag Labs has been banking on my friend.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  11. For all you guys who have taken AB...how long did it take for the hunger to kick in? I just started my 10 day samples and I swear I've been way hungrier than usual today... Too soon?
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    For all you guys who have taken AB...how long did it take for the hunger to kick in? I just started my 10 day samples and I swear I've been way hungrier than usual today... Too soon?
    Bout 4 days for AB for me.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  13. The first ever time I used it I think I was hungrier within three days.

    My log is still on here if you want to look at it.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Randoja

    Bout 4 days for AB for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc
    The first ever time I used it I think I was hungrier within three days.

    My log is still on here if you want to look at it.
    Thanks guys I figured it was too early just wanted to make sure. Ill def. be checking that log out.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  15. Initial product release didn't do squat for me. Didnt touch it again for a while. Last bottle I ran from Insider release definitely gave increased hunger.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  16. 3-4 days and the bottomless pit opens up...I can't wait. Day 1 for me.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    3-4 days and the bottomless pit opens up...I can't wait. Day 1 for me.
    I just ran out, and I already want more.
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

  18. Stacking it with TP again. I loved the combo before.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    Stacking it with TP again. I loved the combo before.
    Anabeta is no joke, just don't try it while trying to cut!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  20. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    Anabeta is no joke, just don't try it while trying to cut!
    In most cases people report great results on a cut because the increased anabolism allows cutting with a higher calorie intake.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  21. I'm pretty stoked for my run with it. I'm going ABE though. I was gonna stack it with EP but I've been reading to try erase before erase pro though
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    I'm pretty stoked for my run with it. I'm going ABE though. I was gonna stack it with EP but I've been reading to try erase before erase pro though
    Erase is nice because you can dose it to suit you. Some people can get amazing results with 1 cap a day some people run 2-3. Where EPRO is 3 caps erase with added benefits. My first run with it I had to run 1 cap eod because it was a bit much for my joints daily. I run it 1 cap daily now with no issues though.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  23. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    In most cases people report great results on a cut because the increased anabolism allows cutting with a higher calorie intake.
    Maybe I should have been more cautious. Both yourself and AZ warned me to eat clean. Next time I will be more prepared.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  24. PF_Face_swap_05122012030528848.jpg

    Consider this cut over!
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  25. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachment****71 373"/>

    Consider this cut over!
    I send you to lunch and this is what you use the time for??? You look great bro!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:12 AM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By KŁhn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 05:05 PM
Log in
Log in