Fat Sacks and Natty Stacks

Page 140 of 214 First ... 138139140141142 ... Last

  1. Hostess went out of business today completely. Fatties everywhere are stocking up.

    Suck that rascal riders!!!


    (rascals are the little scooters people ride)
    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Hostess went out of business today completely. Fatties everywhere are stocking up.

    Suck that rascal riders!!!

    (rascals are the little scooters people ride)
    - Valdez
    I'm making AB get some cupcakes for me XD gonna eat the whole box! mmmm.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -
    •   
       


  3. Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  4. We'll always have knock off brands! They can't take our cupcakes lol
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    We'll always have knock off brands! They can't take our cupcakes lol
    There is too much money to be made there. Another large baker will pick up all their products. If I'm not mistaken these guys own wonder bread.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

    There is too much money to be made there. Another large baker will pick up all their products. If I'm not mistaken these guys own wonder bread.
    I'm just saying...cupcakes are the sh1t lol you know the ones with the little white swirls on top...theylll live on forever Haha
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  7. Noooooo!!!! Obesity is running amuck in America!!!

    I guess we could just stick them on the top shelf so they would have to stand up and off their scooters to pick them up

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez
    Noooooo!!!! Obesity is running amuck in America!!!

    I guess we could just stick them on the top shelf so they would have to stand up and off their scooters to pick them up

    - Valdez
    Literally just lol'd at that
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  9. Either way I'm going to eat this tuna steak and imagine it was a zinger.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Literally just lol'd at that
    Same here. And as an American, I have the right to be 300lb as long as I am a productive member of society and don't receive social security for being a tub of lard ;]
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112

    Same here. And as an American, I have the right to be 300lb as long as I am a productive member of society and don't receive social security for being a tub of lard ;]
    Right! I never understood the 450#person that gets a handi cap sticker to park closer to the store and walk LESS??? Am I the only one that thinks this is odd
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION
    Either way I'm going to eat this tuna steak and imagine it was a zinger.
    Do they taste like tuna? Or are they like flavored?...and zingers are bomb
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  13. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    Same here. And as an American, I have the right to be 300lb as long as I am a productive member of society and don't receive social security for being a tub of lard ;]
    Remember that when the safety net hospitals are designed on fails because Americans apparently reserve the right to eat themselves to death.

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Right! I never understood the 450#person that gets a handi cap sticker to park closer to the store and walk LESS??? Am I the only one that thinks this is odd
    They get the full package and that's sad. Gain enough weight and you get a check free food and a scooter. You think instead of supporting a person for life to slowly kill themselves our tax dollars could go towards a nutritionist and a treadmill. Food stamps continue to provide people with processed food and pop.
    "Dynamic Trio's Superior Third"

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    Right! I never understood the 450#person that gets a handi cap sticker to park closer to the store and walk LESS??? Am I the only one that thinks this is odd
    Exactly. Heavily pregnant, having to walk 1/4 mile to the store entrance while some fat fŻcker gets to park right up front and be in a scooter? Śssholes!
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Right! I never understood the 450#person that gets a handi cap sticker to park closer to the store and walk LESS??? Am I the only one that thinks this is odd
    No you are not!

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  17. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    They get the full package and that's sad. Gain enough weight and you get a check free food and a scooter. You think instead of supporting a person for life to slowly kill themselves our tax dollars could go towards a nutritionist and a treadmill. Food stamps continue to provide people with processed food and pop.
    Boom! It's really unfortunate the way it's setup IMO. I'm all for taking care of the people that deserve it and are making a change but Americans are getting heavier and heavier.

    I actually just did a research paper on this subject and it's a real problem.

    - Valdez
    The Physique Biochemist
    Biochemistry Major
    Your Physique AND Credentials Should Back Up Your Position

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez

    Boom! It's really unfortunate the way it's setup IMO. I'm all for taking care of the people that deserve it and are making a change but Americans are getting heavier and heavier.

    I actually just did a research paper on this subject and it's a real problem.

    - Valdez
    It would depress me to do a paper on something like that.

    Poor people eat crappy because its cheaper to eat boxed, processes crap.

    Its so much more expensive to eat healthy! Its an endless cycle.. very unfortunate.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  19. They've already begun to worry about the strain on the healthcare system when all these slackers get older. You and I will be footing the bill of course.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  20. Quote Originally Posted by mls51112 View Post
    It would depress me to do a paper on something like that.

    Poor people eat crappy because its cheaper to eat boxed, processes crap.

    Its so much more expensive to eat healthy! Its an endless cycle.. very unfortunate.
    I disagree with this. A bag of frozen veggies,rice,and ground meat or chicken is not expensive. Now if you are poor and have 5-6 kids because welfare pays more for the kids then hello. Not saying anything is easy but it all comes down to choices.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  21. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF

    I disagree with this. A bag of frozen veggies,rice,and ground meat or chicken is not expensive. Now if you are poor and have 5-6 kids because welfare pays more for the kids then hello. Not saying anything is easy but it all comes down to choices.
    2.99 a lb for boneless skinless breast isn't exactly "cheap eating" lol especially when u eat as much as some of us do not to mention lean beef at 5$ a pound
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  22. Where I'm from
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  23. I agree with you on the price of food being expensive. I cut corners,use coupons,sales,whatever it takes to get what I need. It still comes down to what choices they make to feed themselves. Making healthier choices in food doesn't automatically mean more expensive.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  24. Lets compare.

    6 hamburgers from McDonalds = $6
    vs.
    6 hamburgers at home = 2lbs of ground beef, $8.. buns, $2.. veggies, $5.

    $6 vs $16?

    Pastaroni, .98Ę
    vs.
    Penne pasta, $2.. pasta sauce, $2

    It it 50%+ more to eat healthier.. and it's the governments way to kill off less fortunate people who have no other choice.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  25. 6 burgers at McDs usually will be chased with fries and a diet soda so the price needs adjustment but I follow your thought. I don't even know what a pastaroni is.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  26. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION View Post
    How long have you been using it?
    1.5 weeks so far at recommended dosage

  27. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF
    6 burgers at McDs usually will be chased with fries and a diet soda so the price needs adjustment but I follow your thought. I don't even know what a pastaroni is.
    Haha. I didn't think of that. When we go, on a rare occasion, we don't get fries or soda :P

    Pastaroni is pasta & sauce in a box.. not very good for you, full of preservatives.
    ~ Airborne42's girlfriend ~
    - using mobile version, can't rep -

  28. Like my Hamburger Helper back in the day. I used to make a tuna casserole with Mac and Cheese and a can of tuna.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  29. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Like my Hamburger Helper back in the day. I used to make a tuna casserole with Mac and Cheese and a can of tuna.
    my dad always used to do that except he would add peas too it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift

    Dear journal,

    Day 3. Libido has skyrocketed and I've added 25 lbs to my bench press. Really noticing huge increases in vascularity and I'm more cut then I've ever been in my life.....
    I guess
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. SuppJudge's 2011 N2BM,RLS and PES Super Natty Stack!!
    By SuppJunkie in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 12-19-2011, 10:07 AM
  2. im during a natty stack and need more ECDY!!!
    By massolic in forum I-Force Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-05-2011, 10:19 AM
  3. can you stack fat burner and nitric oxide
    By val5 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 06-17-2008, 12:12 AM
  4. Fat Burners and Stacking help.
    By RyanDownie in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 03:54 PM
  5. One+ and Boldione Stack
    By KŁhn in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-19-2003, 05:05 PM
Log in
Log in