And ... Here we go! Lexagon's Journey!

Page 8 of 8 First ... 678

1. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Yeah... I'll put it in a suggestion box.
    haha

2. I don't think it's an odd flavor at all! I put pumpkin pie spice or allspice in my Vanilla protein sometimes. Mmmm pumpkin! Tastes like Fall! So excited. YAY for payday tomorrow LOL
    Last edited by Lexagon; 09-27-2012 at 02:02 PM. Reason: can't spell!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
    •   

3. Thursday's Ride: 9/27

~14.3 mi @ 90 mins
    Great ride this AM, everything was working as planned. Bike felt great. Weather is so nice early in the AM, not too much traffic on the bike path. Getting easy to do longer rides on the MTB at least. But still not as fun as that road bike ... LOL

Definitely need to look into bike shoes and a new saddle. On my list of things to buy over the next couple months.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    I don't think it's an odd flavor at all! I put pumpkin pie spice or allspice in my Vanilla protein sometimes. Mmmm pumpkin! Tastes like Fall! So excited. YAY for payday tomorrow LOL
    most are happy for pay day just to get a check... we are happy so we can go shopping for protein!

5. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    most are happy for pay day just to get a check... we are happy so we can go shopping for protein!
    Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the paycheck too! I do have bills to pay. But I am running dangerously low on protein, sooooooooo, this checks splurge will be Pumpkin Protein!
    •   

6. be sure to be fitted in the bike right.. It will help your comfort in bike rides. I love bike shoes.. and Also cages. I have two bikes one with cages and one that I clip in. I like both. Keep it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Thursday's Ride: 9/27

~14.3 mi @ 90 mins
    Great ride this AM, everything was working as planned. Bike felt great. Weather is so nice early in the AM, not too much traffic on the bike path. Getting easy to do longer rides on the MTB at least. But still not as fun as that road bike ... LOL

Definitely need to look into bike shoes and a new saddle. On my list of things to buy over the next couple months.
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

7. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for the paycheck too! I do have bills to pay. But I am running dangerously low on protein, sooooooooo, this checks splurge will be Pumpkin Protein!
    Good Splurge!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    its good and is great for recipes

how is the injury , hopefullt its healed, and are you doing upper body at all?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

9. do you bike year round?

10. lexi you on vacation?
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

11. Sorry everyone completely forgot to post my rides from the weekend.

Saturday's Ride - 10/6/12

~20mi @ 2hrs .... probably 10 dirt and 10 bike path. So much fun! And nooooooooo flats! Aaaaaaah yeah! I rode my ass off.

Sunday's Ride: 10/7/12

~21.4 mi @ 2 hrs ... oh yeah! Not sure how I did this as my legs were in protest the entire time. But I pushed through it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    its good and is great for recipes

how is the injury , hopefullt its healed, and are you doing upper body at all?
    So far the shoulder is doing much better. I haven't been doing upper body. But I will be once I get back from Vacation. Time to head back to the gym. Will take it easy on the upper for a little bit until I can gauge what aggravates my shoulder.

Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    do you bike year round?
    I can yes. Where I live it doesn't often get much colder than 40F. So really I just need a long sleeve shirt and some pants and I'm good to go And no we don't ever get snow! Or rain rarely.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    lexi you on vacation?
    Actually, I head out on Thurs for Denver until late Monday. Got some hiking, maybe biking and lots of fun planned. This last week/weekend was just really busy. Car problems, work meetings, life you know!

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Sorry everyone completely forgot to post my rides from the weekend.

~20mi @ 2hrs .... probably 10 dirt and 10 bike path. So much fun! And nooooooooo flats! Aaaaaaah yeah! I rode my ass off.

~21.4 mi @ 2 hrs ... oh yeah! Not sure how I did this as my legs were in protest the entire time. But I pushed through it.
    there she is!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon
    Sorry everyone completely forgot to post my rides from the weekend.

Keep up the solid work
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

15. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    Keep up the solid work
    agreed

16. Sorry for the MIA everyone! Things got a little hectic around here.

Spent a week in Denver, hiked one day in Rocky Mountain National Park, it was awesome. But boy is that altitude a killer. Rest of the time we spent exploring Denver/Boulder and just relaxing.

Work has been crazy, they are trying to move my department to work-at-home positions, so there's a lot going on there. Will be cool when it finally goes through though.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 02:23 PM
  2. Lexagon - SAN Launch 4350 & Fierce Reviews
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 10:08 AM
  3. Lexagon - Quest All Natural Sample Pack Review