And ... Here we go! Lexagon's Journey!

Page 6 of 10 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    is that 80 lbs?

    keep up the good work and awesome youve got a squat PR-keep pushing through!
    Yes 80lbs. It's a huge improvement for me!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653


  2. 80lbs is no joke! Keep at it!
    •   
       


  3. Well the plan is that you up Squats by 5lbs every workout - 15lbs a week basically. Eventually that's going to stall, but for now it's been consistent. As are all the other lifts - except OHP, but I'm ok with that. Everyone stalls on the OHP it seems.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  4. Today's Work-out:

    Pre: 1.5 scoops Con-Cret Pineapple, 1 scoop Beta-Cret Pineapple & .5 scoop Gluta-Tren orange creme
    Intra: Plain H2O <--- don't put flavored stuff in my camelback too much cleaning required.
    Post: .5 scoop Gluta-Tren

    Took a bike ride this AM, wasn't feeiling the gym. My heads just not in it today and I didn't want to risk hurting myself since I'm making such great progress. Figured a nice bike ride would be fine and I'll just pick up where I left off when I get back next week.

    10 miles ~ 1hr

    Epic fail on the way home when I managed to get a thorn in my tire and ended up with a pin-hole. I managed to make it home fine, tire didn't deflate completely (they are tubeless), so I have to fix that. Just made me kinda blah! Oh well. Felt good to get back in the dirt, forgot how much I love to ride out there. Wasn't my best ride, but it always makes me smile.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  5. Hang in there! Keep over coming! Sorry I am slow to keep up...
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
    •   
       


  6. How everything is going well lexagon!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  7. your doing squats three times a week?

    what is gluta tren?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness

  8. Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    Hang in there! Keep over coming! Sorry I am slow to keep up...
    No worries, glad to see you checking in!

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    How everything is going well lexagon!
    Better than expected most days!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    your doing squats three times a week?

    what is gluta tren?
    Yeah, it's part of the Strong Lifts program. It's not as bad as it seems actually.

    Gluta-Tren is a recovery product made my ProMera. Between that and RecoverPro my DOMs have been next to nothing.


    Quick update: no lifting updates for another few days. I somehow managed to hurt my shoulder (no clue how), just woke up one morning and couldn't move it. So I'm trying to rehab that a little before I try anything. Looks like I won't be OHPing for a while. Grrr! Still need to get my bike tire fixed too!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    No worries, glad to see you checking in!


    Better than expected most days!


    Yeah, it's part of the Strong Lifts program. It's not as bad as it seems actually.

    Gluta-Tren is a recovery product made my ProMera. Between that and RecoverPro my DOMs have been next to nothing.


    Quick update: no lifting updates for another few days. I somehow managed to hurt my shoulder (no clue how), just woke up one morning and couldn't move it. So I'm trying to rehab that a little before I try anything. Looks like I won't be OHPing for a while. Grrr! Still need to get my bike tire fixed too!
    Get well and make sure it's ok before continuing! you don't want to get sidelined for too long! Keep up the hard work though!
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF

  10. SL-A

    Squats*:
    5 x 45
    5 x 65
    5 x 75
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR

    Bench*:
    No bench today, just not good for the shoulder I tried the motion and I could feel it way too much. No risking injury!

    Rows**:
    5 x 17.5
    5 x 22.5
    5 x 25
    5 x 25
    5 x 25
    5 x 25
    5 x 25

    * More squat PRs. I was actually surprised that I got this up. I was expecting to be a little week after almost 2 weeks off, but I pushed through. The last set of 5 was a little rough, but I still made it. My legs are sore already haha!

    ** I switched these to DB Rows - I know they aren't the same thing, but they didn't irritate my shoulder at all. And I was able to at least get some type of rows in.

    Felt good to get back into the gym despite not being able to bench (which is one of my favs). At least I was able to do something and I feel a little more like myself now. Being lazy for 2 weeks pretty much sucked. Even with vacation thrown in there. Hopefully everything will start to feel better soon. And yes, I've gotten lectured by EVERYONE I know to not overdo it and injure my shoulder even more. So I'm taking it as easy as I can. And I am getting my tire fixed either tonight or tomorrow. I miss my bike!

    Got back on track with nutrition too. Got a little crazy, but I'm back and ready to go. Prepped a bunch of food yesterday. So I am all set for the week, no excuses. Got rid of all the "bad" food in the house. Sometimes you just need to reset a little. Gotta get back into better shape before heading to see my parents in Sept
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  11. Good job on squats! More PR's = awesome! Especially when you take a break and come back STRONGER than ever. Hope your shoulders aren't too much of a bother!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    SL-A

    Squats*:
    5 x 45
    5 x 65
    5 x 75
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR

    Bench*:
    No bench today, just not good for the shoulder I tried the motion and I could feel it way too much. No risking injury!

    Rows**:
    5 x 17.5
    5 x 22.5
    5 x 25
    5 x 25
    5 x 25
    5 x 25
    5 x 25

    * More squat PRs. I was actually surprised that I got this up. I was expecting to be a little week after almost 2 weeks off, but I pushed through. The last set of 5 was a little rough, but I still made it. My legs are sore already haha!

    ** I switched these to DB Rows - I know they aren't the same thing, but they didn't irritate my shoulder at all. And I was able to at least get some type of rows in.

    Felt good to get back into the gym despite not being able to bench (which is one of my favs). At least I was able to do something and I feel a little more like myself now. Being lazy for 2 weeks pretty much sucked. Even with vacation thrown in there. Hopefully everything will start to feel better soon. And yes, I've gotten lectured by EVERYONE I know to not overdo it and injure my shoulder even more. So I'm taking it as easy as I can. And I am getting my tire fixed either tonight or tomorrow. I miss my bike!

    Got back on track with nutrition too. Got a little crazy, but I'm back and ready to go. Prepped a bunch of food yesterday. So I am all set for the week, no excuses. Got rid of all the "bad" food in the house. Sometimes you just need to reset a little. Gotta get back into better shape before heading to see my parents in Sept
    Keep the PR's coming! Glad to see you are in my bootcamp running on MFP... NOW MAKE SURE YOU DO THEM ;-)
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  13. even if you took off from lifting a month you wouldnt lose much muscle and will gain it back-muscle memory is a powerful thing
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness

  14. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Good job on squats! More PR's = awesome! Especially when you take a break and come back STRONGER than ever. Hope your shoulders aren't too much of a bother!
    Squats are always fun and seem to be the easiest for me to PR right now.

    Shoulder is actually feeling really good now. Woke up w/out any pain this AM, happy about that. I'm not going to go out and blow it though. I'll take it easy for a couple more weeks to make sure it's completely healed.

    Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Keep the PR's coming! Glad to see you are in my bootcamp running on MFP... NOW MAKE SURE YOU DO THEM ;-)
    Oh I do them. Don't you worry. My lack of walking comfortable should be a clue!

    Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    even if you took off from lifting a month you wouldnt lose much muscle and will gain it back-muscle memory is a powerful thing
    Very true. And I am thankful for that haha!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  15. No work-out update for today. Decided to take an extra day off. Squats were not going to happen and it wasn't worth going in just to DL. Taking a few more days off on any shoulder work. Want to make sure the pain is gone for good before I start up again. Will do my Wed workout tomorrow and then another on Sat probably.

    Still have to get the bike fixed. Maybe I'll pull the tire tonight.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    SL-A

    Squats*:
    5 x 45
    5 x 65
    5 x 75
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR
    5 x 85 * PR

    Bench*:
    No bench today, just not good for the shoulder I tried the motion and I could feel it way too much. No risking injury!

    Rows**:
    5 x 17.5
    5 x 22.5
    5 x 25
    5 x 25
    5 x 25
    5 x 25
    5 x 25

    * More squat PRs. I was actually surprised that I got this up. I was expecting to be a little week after almost 2 weeks off, but I pushed through. The last set of 5 was a little rough, but I still made it. My legs are sore already haha!

    ** I switched these to DB Rows - I know they aren't the same thing, but they didn't irritate my shoulder at all. And I was able to at least get some type of rows in.

    Felt good to get back into the gym despite not being able to bench (which is one of my favs). At least I was able to do something and I feel a little more like myself now. Being lazy for 2 weeks pretty much sucked. Even with vacation thrown in there. Hopefully everything will start to feel better soon. And yes, I've gotten lectured by EVERYONE I know to not overdo it and injure my shoulder even more. So I'm taking it as easy as I can. And I am getting my tire fixed either tonight or tomorrow. I miss my bike!

    Got back on track with nutrition too. Got a little crazy, but I'm back and ready to go. Prepped a bunch of food yesterday. So I am all set for the week, no excuses. Got rid of all the "bad" food in the house. Sometimes you just need to reset a little. Gotta get back into better shape before heading to see my parents in Sept
    Look at all those PRs!!!!

  17. SL - B

    Squats*:
    5 x 65
    5 x 75
    5 x 85
    4.5 x 90 *PR
    5 x 90
    5 x 90
    5 x 90
    5 x 90

    OHP:
    Still giving the shoulder a rest - feeling much better, but don't wanna push it too much. I'd rather it heal.

    DLs***:
    5 x 85
    5 x 95
    5 x 115 *PR

    * YAY another Squat PR. My first set @ 90 was only 4.5 because I fell forward a little coming out of my last squat so I didn't count it as a full rep. Have no idea why. On my last round #5 I was half way up and the only thing running through my head was "oh fukc" - Once I re-racked the weights I laughed. I've never had that thought go through my head before. That bar was HEAVY!
    ** DL PR and I got to put the 35's on there. Oh yeah! 2 more workouts away from the big wheels! Which will be awesome. These felt great!

    Felt great to get to the gym. I almost slept in again and just skipped, but I made myself get out of bed and get to it. Nobody ever got anywhere by being lazy. Didn't get a whole lotta sleep last night, but that didn't seem to stop me. Although I did help that I didn't have to do the OHP as well. I'm hoping to be back in full maybe next week. Shoulder is starting to feel better, but AMs are hard. It's usually pretty stiff from sleeping. I do take IB or something before going to gym to help a little, seems to be doing it's job.

    I happened to be taking a little rest between squat sets and all the police boys were in there (like they often are). I looked over and 2 guys were doing wide-grip lat pulldowns with some impressive weights. I happened to look up ... You know your weights are heavy when you can literally ride the bar back into place. The guy moved his legs from under the pad and let the weight stack pull him up. It was hilarious. Little things amuse me in the AM.

    I also added Raspberry Ketones & African Mango to my daily supplements. Started Tues (completely forgot to post - sorry!)

    AI Raspberry Ketones - 2 caps AM/2 caps PM
    African Mango - 1 cap AM/1 cap PM

    Tues - weight 183
    Thurs - weight 178.6

    Pretty sure some of that is water weight from poor food choices and TOM, however, it's still a significant drop. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks. So far I've noticed a slight drop in appetite. I need to take measurements, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    SL - B

    Squats*:
    5 x 65
    5 x 75
    5 x 85
    4.5 x 90 *PR
    5 x 90
    5 x 90
    5 x 90
    5 x 90

    OHP:
    Still giving the shoulder a rest - feeling much better, but don't wanna push it too much. I'd rather it heal.

    DLs***:
    5 x 85
    5 x 95
    5 x 115 *PR

    * YAY another Squat PR. My first set @ 90 was only 4.5 because I fell forward a little coming out of my last squat so I didn't count it as a full rep. Have no idea why. On my last round #5 I was half way up and the only thing running through my head was "oh fukc" - Once I re-racked the weights I laughed. I've never had that thought go through my head before. That bar was HEAVY!
    ** DL PR and I got to put the 35's on there. Oh yeah! 2 more workouts away from the big wheels! Which will be awesome. These felt great!

    Felt great to get to the gym. I almost slept in again and just skipped, but I made myself get out of bed and get to it. Nobody ever got anywhere by being lazy. Didn't get a whole lotta sleep last night, but that didn't seem to stop me. Although I did help that I didn't have to do the OHP as well. I'm hoping to be back in full maybe next week. Shoulder is starting to feel better, but AMs are hard. It's usually pretty stiff from sleeping. I do take IB or something before going to gym to help a little, seems to be doing it's job.

    I happened to be taking a little rest between squat sets and all the police boys were in there (like they often are). I looked over and 2 guys were doing wide-grip lat pulldowns with some impressive weights. I happened to look up ... You know your weights are heavy when you can literally ride the bar back into place. The guy moved his legs from under the pad and let the weight stack pull him up. It was hilarious. Little things amuse me in the AM.

    I also added Raspberry Ketones & African Mango to my daily supplements. Started Tues (completely forgot to post - sorry!)

    AI Raspberry Ketones - 2 caps AM/2 caps PM
    African Mango - 1 cap AM/1 cap PM

    Tues - weight 183
    Thurs - weight 178.6

    Pretty sure some of that is water weight from poor food choices and TOM, however, it's still a significant drop. We'll see what happens over the next few weeks. So far I've noticed a slight drop in appetite. I need to take measurements, just haven't gotten around to it yet.
    let me know if you feel your body temp increase now that you are using the RK

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    let me know if you feel your body temp increase now that you are using the RK
    Will do, is that a common "side effect".

    The only thing I've noticed is a weird headache, but I don't know if that's allergies or these. I'm taking allergy pills today to see if that helps. Otherwise I'll have to test them out separately, see what's causing it.

    No gym today - rest day.
    AI Raspberry Ketones - 2AM/2PM (7am/5pm)
    AI African Mango - 1AM/1PM (7am/5pm)
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon
    Will do, is that a common "side effect".

    The only thing I've noticed is a weird headache, but I don't know if that's allergies or these. I'm taking allergy pills today to see if that helps. Otherwise I'll have to test them out separately, see what's causing it.

    No gym today - rest day.
    AI Raspberry Ketones - 2AM/2PM (7am/5pm)
    AI African Mango - 1AM/1PM (7am/5pm)
    My allergies have been horrible this year.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--

  21. SL-A

    Squats*:
    5 x 65
    5 x 75
    5 x 85
    5 x 95 * PR
    5 x 95 * PR
    5 x 95 * PR
    5 x 95 * PR
    5 x 95 * PR

    Bench**:
    5 x 55
    5 x 65
    5 x 75
    5 x 75
    5 x 75

    Rows***:
    5 x 17.5
    5 x 22.5
    5 x 27.5 * PR
    5 x 30 * PR
    5 x 30 * PR
    5 x 30 * PR
    5 x 30 * PR
    5 x 30 * PR

    Calf Raises Machine:
    5 x 120
    5 x 160
    5 x 180
    5 x 200 * PR
    5 x 220 * PR

    This was Lex's day for PRs .. Srs .. EVERYWHERE! Felt great to be in the gym this AM. I was feeling it 100% so I just went with it.

    * 25's on the bar .. oh yeah! I'm thinking I might hit 95 again on Monday. Form felt a little off and I want to make sure I'm ok when it starts to get heavier. I don't mind repeating 95, I got the 25's on there I feel better!
    ** Bench actually felt pretty good. I only did 3 sets @ 75 because I started to feel a pinch and didn't want to push myself too hard. But it felt nice to do it again.
    *** 2 PRs - should have stopped and done 27.5 x 5 x 5, but they just felt too light so I jumped up to the 30's. Felt great. I can definitely tell that my left side is a little weaker than my right, but I'm ok with that since my right is the injured one. Going to keep it up with these.
    **** Through in the calf raises for shiz & lulz. I love that machine. Decided to just go up 5 different weights. Love wearing out the calves. And hit 2 PRs there too!

    I'm not sure what it was but I was really feeling it in the gym today so I just went and pushed myself. Everything felt great. Squat form was a little off so I'm going to work on that. But everything else was on spot! Which put me in an amazingly great mood for the day! Plus I went to the farmers market prior to the gym and got some amazing goat cheese, pluots (plum/apricot hybrid), raspberries and blackberries. YUM! Looking forward to being lazy the rest of the weekend. Maybe getting a swim with some friends in since we're going through a wonderful heat wave right now.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Will do, is that a common "side effect".

    The only thing I've noticed is a weird headache, but I don't know if that's allergies or these. I'm taking allergy pills today to see if that helps. Otherwise I'll have to test them out separately, see what's causing it.

    No gym today - rest day.
    AI Raspberry Ketones - 2AM/2PM (7am/5pm)
    AI African Mango - 1AM/1PM (7am/5pm)

    i noticed a body temp increase when I took mine... thats why I liked it prior to workout

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    i noticed a body temp increase when I took mine... thats why I liked it prior to workout
    Hmm it's possible that's the reason I feel more warm in the gym now. Seeing as I take them before I head to gym in the AM. Never even put 2 + 2 together.

    No workout today. Opted for sleep. Was feeling funky when I woke up. We're in the middle of a nasty heat wave too though, and that always throws me off. Going to try for after work or tomorrow.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Hmm it's possible that's the reason I feel more warm in the gym now. Seeing as I take them before I head to gym in the AM. Never even put 2 + 2 together.

    .
    most liekly. I heat up as well when i do raspberry ketones
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Facebook Great Physique Fitness

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Hmm it's possible that's the reason I feel more warm in the gym now. Seeing as I take them before I head to gym in the AM. Never even put 2 + 2 together.

    No workout today. Opted for sleep. Was feeling funky when I woke up. We're in the middle of a nasty heat wave too though, and that always throws me off. Going to try for after work or tomorrow.

    sometimes you just have to listen to your body and take that time off
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Lexagon - SAN Launch 4350 & Fierce Reviews
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 09:08 AM
  3. Lexagon - Quest All Natural Sample Pack Review
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 03:57 AM
  4. Lexagon - AI Sports RecoverPro Review
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 10:51 AM
  5. Lexagon - AI Sports Maniac Review
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Log in
Log in