And ... Here we go! Lexagon's Journey!

Page 3 of 8 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Saturday's Ride:

15 mi ~ 1.5 hrs.

Felt like a looooong ride. I decided to ride from the house to the bike trail (which is the added 4 miles round trip). I didn't realize just how hot it was. But I got a good 5 miles of dirt trails in and the rest was on the bike path. I did buy a new mini hydration pack that is awesome. Pretty sure it's probably a kids pack, but it was red and it fits ... so that's what I got.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Today's Bike Ride:

10.2 mi - 45mins

Decided to not take the bike off road this AM. The bike path was good enough. Thankfully it's cool and breezy in the AM .. at least for now. There were A LOT of people out today. I'm guessing everyone is tired of the heat in the afternoon. Then again it would be nice if the runners didn't run in packs of 3 across the path either. Makes it really hard to get around them. Oh well. LOL
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Hey Lexagon,

did you get the product are you doing a seperate log or logging it here? either way is good for me =)
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Sorry John I meant PM you over at BB. I got everything on Sat I think. I'll be starting Monday

I will probably just throw everything in here since I already have this running, but I might change my mind by then you never know. LOL Either way I will definitely let you know. Thanks again!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Awesome! What's up next?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Awesome! What's up next?
    African Mango (thanks to John) and Rasp Ketones combo
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Nice! I think that will become a popular stack. Use in combination with some BCAAs and possibly a cort blocker and you'll be covering quite a few bases. You know I'll definitely follow your log.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Keep it up girl!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Nice! I think that will become a popular stack. Use in combination with some BCAAs and possibly a cort blocker and you'll be covering quite a few bases. You know I'll definitely follow your log.
    Well you know RP is always around And btw ... RP Slushies rock when it's hot out! I need to get some Matcha to throw in there.

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Keep it up girl!
    Thanks!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Tonight's Ride:

60 mins ~ 13mi

I stayed on the bike path this time, just wanted to get out and ride. The fact that it was 94-95F didn't really matter, it was actually kinda breezy and felt great! Had to race the sun back a little ... almost set before I got home .. haha! Either way fun ride. No idea why I decided to go, but just wanted to get out of the house for a while. Seemed like a good enough reason.

always good to just get some fresh air!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

The Magic Matcha goes well with lemon flavors (Gatorade, RecverPro, etc). I don't think I've tried mixing the Red Raspberry with Matcha yet. I have tried some various flavors of Crystal Light with Matcha. Some were good and others were just okay.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

The Magic Matcha goes well with lemon flavors (Gatorade, RecverPro, etc). I don't think I've tried mixing the Red Raspberry with Matcha yet. I have tried some various flavors of Crystal Light with Matcha. Some were good and others were just okay.
    I've been lazy and just tossing a scoop in my mouth and chugging water to shoot it down the hatch lately.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

We used to just blend it with a little soy milk, ice and a little sweetner at the tea shop I worked at. Definitely a great kick and a cool treat, almost like a milkshake. Not sure if this powder would work the same, but I'm sure it would.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Last Night: Restorative Yoga

Went to a restorative yoga class with a couple friends. I was a bit skeptical, but I went anyway because I've been so tense lately I figured it couldn't hurt. It actually ended up being awesome. We worked on stretches and just relaxation (no crazy poses or anything). I felt so much better after. So I'm going back next week. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to turn into a Yogi or anything, but every once in a while I don't see the harm.

Today:
    Was supposed to go for a ride this AM, but I was tired and really lazy so I'm not going to. I have a lot of errands to run before I leave tomorrow AM ... so I'll just hope I get some exercise while I'm away and if not .. no big deal. Vacation is vacation! And I really need some time at the beach!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quick update:
    Was at the beach for the weekend, so nothing really going on there. Did manage to get myself nice and burned ... ugh! Hoping to be back at it by the weekend, as long as I can bend my legs by then. LOL burning the back of your knees is no fun task! So as long as they will bend again this weekend I'm good to go and I'm getting really antsy!

Ready to start StrongLifts 5x5 on July 1
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Double post ... but as an addition I do need to get my nutrition back on track. I haven't been horrible, but not as tight as it used to be. I need to buy a new food scale mine died
  17. Registered User

What happened?! Sunburns suck! Well at least you will have some tan looking legs next week! Mine are so pale! lol
    Squats do a booty good.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

We used to just blend it with a little soy milk, ice and a little sweetner at the tea shop I worked at. Definitely a great kick and a cool treat, almost like a milkshake. Not sure if this powder would work the same, but I'm sure it would.
    I believe D2 does or has done something similar to this. I think he uses almond milk, though.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    What happened?! Sunburns suck! Well at least you will have some tan looking legs next week! Mine are so pale! lol
    Don't feel bad about pale legs. I work outside in Central Florida, but I have to wear Dickies Pants all day. My face and arms stay tan year around, but my legs are always 100 shades lighter, lol.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Don't feel bad about pale legs. I work outside in Central Florida, but I have to wear Dickies Pants all day. My face and arms stay tan year around, but my legs are always 100 shades lighter, lol.
    Umm I might have fallen asleep in the sun at the beach. And by the time I realized I needed more sunscreen it was already too late. So I'm just waiting for the back of my legs to heal a little more and then I'm heading back to gym. It's been an annoying/painful week lol but I'll live.

I believe D2 does or has done something similar to this. I think he uses almond milk, though.
    Yeah I've done that too ... or Soy Milk .. so wonderful! Now I just have to get my matcha ... perfect timing!
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'3"  125 lbs.

Sunburns are horrible. Hope you can get back in the gym soon.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    Laurie@controlledlabs.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I hate it when I get sunburn on my feet, lol.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Sat Update:

Did Color Me Rad this am. OMG did we have a great time. Srs it was amazing! I'll post pics tomorrow when I get on the comp too much work from here.

Yes (hangs head) I ran the entire thing. Once we started I couldn't help it. I think I ran it in 38-40 wasn't timed but it felt good. Got COVERED in color, haha! And at the end it actually made the sunburn soooo much better!

We all changed and went to lunch covered in color still it was hilarious. So many questions asked, but we didn't care. And thankfully the color came off pretty easy in the shower.

Then lex was super lazy all day. Watched Netflix, had some froyo, a few frosty beverages and did NOTHING! I think by Monday I should be ready to lift again! YAY! Excited!
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Aaand I'm back @ the gym - and boy was it nice and quiet in there (6:45am).

Stronglifts 5x5 has been started .. yay! Forgot to take measurements, but I did weigh myself. I'll try to get measurements tonight, if I remember. I'm exhausted right now. LOL Still have to figure out macros too, I'm working at about 1550, but I think that's a little low, not sure we'll see how the days go.

SW: 176.8
    Pre: 1 scoop HyperFX Grape
    Intra: 3 scoops RP w/ 32oz H2O

SL - A

Squats*:
    5 x BW
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45

Bench:
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45

Rows**:
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45

* Squat form was sloppy, blah! I had a feeling that would be the case. So I think I'm going to stay at bar next workout to make sure I get it back under control.
    ** A little awkward, but I figured they would be. Another one I'm going to have to work on form with. Just takes a little time.

The good news is that my knees took it well. I was a little concerned since the back of them are still healing. But they worked fine with no additional pain. Thankfully my skin has finally started to tan out and isn't pink anymore. I do have one spot right near my left armpit that is still green from Sat, cracks me up, but it's new skin so I don't want to scrub it. Anyway. Everything feels good. I'm going to hold off on extra cardio until next week to make sure I'm all healed up and just focus on the lifting for now

Note to self: Must place AI order and some protein soon ... ugh!
  24. Registered User

Is this your first round on SL? I'm following SL too but I've adjusted it to 3x12 for now. Good stuff, Lex!
    Squats do a booty good.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Is this your first round on SL? I'm following SL too but I've adjusted it to 3x12 for now. Good stuff, Lex!
    Yes ... I was doing NROL4W, but it was just eh so I moved to SL, I think that'll be more to my liking
  26. Registered User

Yes ... I was doing NROL4W, but it was just eh so I moved to SL, I think that'll be more to my liking
    Can't go wrong with compound lifts
    Squats do a booty good.
  27. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

I dig the dead lift.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Can't go wrong with compound lifts
    That's for sure. And I'm feeling it already .. gotta love that first day back after not lifting for a while.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

That's for sure. And I'm feeling it already .. gotta love that first day back after not lifting for a while.
    i encourage you to keep lifting it really helps you burn more fat, the more muscle you have

Keep it up chick
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Pre: 1 scoop HyperFX Grape
    Intra: 3 scoops RP w/ 32oz H2O
    SL - B

Squats*:
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45

OHP:
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45
    5 x 45

DLs**:
    5 x 65

* Squat form is getting better now that my legs aren't in shock, but they were definitely sore The good kinda sore that is. Not sure if I will move up on these or try another round at 45 to make sure my form is good. We'll see how the mood strikes me
    ** Kinda wish I had warmed up w/ just the bar as that was kinda uneventful, but I'll definite do some warm-up DLs next round
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:23 PM
  2. Lexagon - SAN Launch 4350 & Fierce Reviews
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 08:08 AM
  3. Lexagon - Quest All Natural Sample Pack Review