Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.

in for this

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Another great early AM run before work! Starting to like this whole later new schedule thing.

3.15 mi @ 40 mins - made it the whole way this time (left a little earlier than usual)

Felt great to get the whole run in ... was a little tired afterwards, but I definitely lasted longer than I had expected, yay for that. And the weather was perfect. 70's and breezy! Woohoo!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
  3. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome job girl! Wish I could drag myself out of bed earlier but I'm just not a morning person haha
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Awesome job girl! Wish I could drag myself out of bed earlier but I'm just not a morning person haha
    Oh believe me I'm not really either. But since I had to change my schedule to 9:45a-6p I can still get a work-out in before work and not have to be up at the crack! Then I have nothing to worry about after work.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Arnold used to do that back in the day workout early. The psychology behind it was just what you said, after your work your tired and you already got it done.

Keep up the good work Lexagon
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Today's Run:
    3.2mi @ 40 mins. feelsgoodman.jpg

I think I figured out the key to my running success, don't think about running while running. Sounds strange, but the more I think about what I'm doing the harder it seems. I somehow managed to distract myself and I was cruising along like nobodys business, it felt great.

In other news, I'm hopefully picking up a new mountain bike after work today. Time to hit the road and the trails! YAY...super excited.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Off Day ... So now workout update. I did have a HUGE sushi dinner last night with a good friend @ a new restaurant and it was amazingly good. So glad I went!

Picking up the new bike this weekend, as long as everything goes well. Little trip out of town to the beach to the Trek store (since nobody local carries it). Definitely excited. And for anyone interested ... this is what I'm getting.
    TREK 8.4 DS

It is a hybrid, but it's enough for what I'm going to use it for and since my dad was nice enough to offer to help and upgrade to a nicer bike I decided that I can handle the hybrid instead of going straight mountain. In reality, I'll probably use it more on the bike path with a few dirt track excursions here and there.
  8. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Off Day ... So now workout update. I did have a HUGE sushi dinner last night with a good friend @ a new restaurant and it was amazingly good. So glad I went!

Picking up the new bike this weekend, as long as everything goes well. Little trip out of town to the beach to the Trek store (since nobody local carries it). Definitely excited. And for anyone interested ... this is what I'm getting.
    TREK 8.4 DS

It is a hybrid, but it's enough for what I'm going to use it for and since my dad was nice enough to offer to help and upgrade to a nicer bike I decided that I can handle the hybrid instead of going straight mountain. In reality, I'll probably use it more on the bike path with a few dirt track excursions here and there.
    Jealous of your sushi meal!
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Today's Run:

3.14 mi @ 38 mins

Time was good, but I felt like I was really having to push myself today. May be partially due to today being the 3rd day I've run this week. Even though I've taken every other day off, I'm not used to running so many times a week for that long .. haha! Still a good run!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

6/9 - Bike Ride

Picked up my new bike and took it for a ride along the bike path at the beach. Figured I might as well enjoy it while I was down there before heading home. I LOVE this bike .. so nice, the ride is smooth and it's lighter than ever! Mind you I haven't bought a new bike since the 90's so yeah!

Ended up being about 10 miles - rode for about 3 hrs, but stopped a few times to sit in the sand and just relax. All in all a great day! Exhausted from being in the sun and of course sunburned because I didn't put my block on early enough hehe... ooops!
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Today's Ride (6/10):

8mi ~ 1 hr

Took the bike on the dirt (sand) trails that parallel the bike path I normally run on. Soooooo much fun! And I love SpeedLock on my shocks. You have to pop on the bike trail from time to time and it's much easier riding on pavement w/out the shocks LOL. Rides awesome though! No wipes, but I did get stuck in a couple spots of soft sand ... I mean it's the desert, not surprising. Now I am officially exhausted and filthy ... oh well!! Had fun either way!

Oh and I didn't run into any interference with my front tire ... yesterday I may have had a little issue getting it back on my bike .. just sayin ...
  12. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

If you're not having fun then what's the point, right?
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

exactly
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    exactly
    Too true! And I'm having lots of fun. Was contemplating head out tonight, but I'm exhausted today. So I shall save it for tomorrow morning. How could dirt trail biking not be fun. Although I did see a HUGE snake the other day ...
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Log is looking good!
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Today's Run:

3.1 @ 38.50 mins

Barely made it ... srs my legs were all .. uhhh yeah wtf are you doing? I set my nano to 30 mins thinking that was all I could manage, but when I hit 1/2 way I was like .. pfft whatever I'm doing the full 5k. I only have a couple more weeks until the 5k I can manage.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Tonight's Ride:

60 mins ~ 13mi

I stayed on the bike path this time, just wanted to get out and ride. The fact that it was 94-95F didn't really matter, it was actually kinda breezy and felt great! Had to race the sun back a little ... almost set before I got home .. haha! Either way fun ride. No idea why I decided to go, but just wanted to get out of the house for a while. Seemed like a good enough reason.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That sounds fun. I wish I had somewhere around me to ride like that. It's the sidewalks for me, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  150 lbs.

WTG.. keep it up! The hard work will pay off..
    Sarah
    Starting weight- 4/06- 245 LBS after birth of 2nd child
    Now 151 22.9% BF
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    That sounds fun. I wish I had somewhere around me to ride like that. It's the sidewalks for me, lol.
    We have about 60 miles of paved bike path or something like that. It's pretty cool and almost completely flat

Quote Originally Posted by sawa3 View Post
    WTG.. keep it up! The hard work will pay off..
    Thanks
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Saturday's Ride:

15 mi ~ 1.5 hrs.

Felt like a looooong ride. I decided to ride from the house to the bike trail (which is the added 4 miles round trip). I didn't realize just how hot it was. But I got a good 5 miles of dirt trails in and the rest was on the bike path. I did buy a new mini hydration pack that is awesome. Pretty sure it's probably a kids pack, but it was red and it fits ... so that's what I got.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Today's Bike Ride:

10.2 mi - 45mins

Decided to not take the bike off road this AM. The bike path was good enough. Thankfully it's cool and breezy in the AM .. at least for now. There were A LOT of people out today. I'm guessing everyone is tired of the heat in the afternoon. Then again it would be nice if the runners didn't run in packs of 3 across the path either. Makes it really hard to get around them. Oh well. LOL
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

Hey Lexagon,

did you get the product are you doing a seperate log or logging it here? either way is good for me =)
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Sorry John I meant PM you over at BB. I got everything on Sat I think. I'll be starting Monday

I will probably just throw everything in here since I already have this running, but I might change my mind by then you never know. LOL Either way I will definitely let you know. Thanks again!
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Awesome! What's up next?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Awesome! What's up next?
    African Mango (thanks to John) and Rasp Ketones combo
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Nice! I think that will become a popular stack. Use in combination with some BCAAs and possibly a cort blocker and you'll be covering quite a few bases. You know I'll definitely follow your log.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Keep it up girl!
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Nice! I think that will become a popular stack. Use in combination with some BCAAs and possibly a cort blocker and you'll be covering quite a few bases. You know I'll definitely follow your log.
    Well you know RP is always around And btw ... RP Slushies rock when it's hot out! I need to get some Matcha to throw in there.

Quote Originally Posted by D2footballjrc View Post
    Keep it up girl!
    Thanks!
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  210 lbs.

Tonight's Ride:

60 mins ~ 13mi

I stayed on the bike path this time, just wanted to get out and ride. The fact that it was 94-95F didn't really matter, it was actually kinda breezy and felt great! Had to race the sun back a little ... almost set before I got home .. haha! Either way fun ride. No idea why I decided to go, but just wanted to get out of the house for a while. Seemed like a good enough reason.

always good to just get some fresh air!
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

The Magic Matcha goes well with lemon flavors (Gatorade, RecverPro, etc). I don't think I've tried mixing the Red Raspberry with Matcha yet. I have tried some various flavors of Crystal Light with Matcha. Some were good and others were just okay.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

The Magic Matcha goes well with lemon flavors (Gatorade, RecverPro, etc). I don't think I've tried mixing the Red Raspberry with Matcha yet. I have tried some various flavors of Crystal Light with Matcha. Some were good and others were just okay.
    I've been lazy and just tossing a scoop in my mouth and chugging water to shoot it down the hatch lately.
    **G D I** --Bruce the Destroyer--
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

We used to just blend it with a little soy milk, ice and a little sweetner at the tea shop I worked at. Definitely a great kick and a cool treat, almost like a milkshake. Not sure if this powder would work the same, but I'm sure it would.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Last Night: Restorative Yoga

Went to a restorative yoga class with a couple friends. I was a bit skeptical, but I went anyway because I've been so tense lately I figured it couldn't hurt. It actually ended up being awesome. We worked on stretches and just relaxation (no crazy poses or anything). I felt so much better after. So I'm going back next week. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to turn into a Yogi or anything, but every once in a while I don't see the harm.

Today:
    Was supposed to go for a ride this AM, but I was tired and really lazy so I'm not going to. I have a lot of errands to run before I leave tomorrow AM ... so I'll just hope I get some exercise while I'm away and if not .. no big deal. Vacation is vacation! And I really need some time at the beach!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Quick update:
    Was at the beach for the weekend, so nothing really going on there. Did manage to get myself nice and burned ... ugh! Hoping to be back at it by the weekend, as long as I can bend my legs by then. LOL burning the back of your knees is no fun task! So as long as they will bend again this weekend I'm good to go and I'm getting really antsy!

Ready to start StrongLifts 5x5 on July 1
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Double post ... but as an addition I do need to get my nutrition back on track. I haven't been horrible, but not as tight as it used to be. I need to buy a new food scale mine died
  37. Professional Member

What happened?! Sunburns suck! Well at least you will have some tan looking legs next week! Mine are so pale! lol
    Squats do a booty good.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

We used to just blend it with a little soy milk, ice and a little sweetner at the tea shop I worked at. Definitely a great kick and a cool treat, almost like a milkshake. Not sure if this powder would work the same, but I'm sure it would.
    I believe D2 does or has done something similar to this. I think he uses almond milk, though.

What happened?! Sunburns suck! Well at least you will have some tan looking legs next week! Mine are so pale! lol
    Don't feel bad about pale legs. I work outside in Central Florida, but I have to wear Dickies Pants all day. My face and arms stay tan year around, but my legs are always 100 shades lighter, lol.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Don't feel bad about pale legs. I work outside in Central Florida, but I have to wear Dickies Pants all day. My face and arms stay tan year around, but my legs are always 100 shades lighter, lol.
    Umm I might have fallen asleep in the sun at the beach. And by the time I realized I needed more sunscreen it was already too late. So I'm just waiting for the back of my legs to heal a little more and then I'm heading back to gym. It's been an annoying/painful week lol but I'll live.

I believe D2 does or has done something similar to this. I think he uses almond milk, though.
    Yeah I've done that too ... or Soy Milk .. so wonderful! Now I just have to get my matcha ... perfect timing!
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  125 lbs.

Sunburns are horrible. Hope you can get back in the gym soon.
    Controlled Labs Rep
    Laurie@controlledlabs.com
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 12:23 PM
  2. Lexagon - SAN Launch 4350 & Fierce Reviews
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 08:08 AM