And ... Here we go! Lexagon's Journey!

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    I love running now, I used to loathe it. I just don't like running on the treadmill, feels awkward to me. Running outside I'm great. And glad for once that I live in a place where it doesn't ever get super cold or snow LOL
    Im still not a fan of running... I'm flat footed so it gets pretty painful... but I'm a fan now of the stairs... which I never thought I would like


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jiggamanbill View Post
    Im still not a fan of running... I'm flat footed so it gets pretty painful... but I'm a fan now of the stairs... which I never thought I would like
    Now that's a brutal workout! I do that every once in a while when I really want to kill myself. Only need about 15-20 mins of that. LOL
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
    •   
       


  3. Wed May 1 - Ultimate X

    There were 4 of us in class this time, still equally as good though. Focus was more on HIIT Spin than weights. But a burn is a burn!

    Spin - 30 mins

    Weights:
    BW Squats - 15
    BB Squats on Step 360 - 25lbs (15-20)
    Standing OHP on Step 360 - 25lbs
    BB Curls on Step 360 - 25lbs
    BB Rows - 25lbs
    Single Arm Rows - 25lbs
    Plank - 45 secs
    Side Plank (each side) - 45sec
    Leg Lifts (each leg) - 20
    Plank - 45 sec
    Side Plank (each side) - 45 secs
    Hip Thrusters - 20
    Glutes (no clue what to call it) - 20 x 3

    Spin - 15 mins

    HRM = 589 (75mins)

    Supplements:
    Tonight's workout was fueled by Crimson Punch Jugernaut HP!
    Intra - Forgot it Just plain jane h2o today - 32oz
    PM - AI Sports 3Z

    Great energy and focus during this workout. Tried to push myself as hard as I could.

    Noticing some definite changes in my fitness level. My heart rate doesn't spike nearly as much as it used to and it comes back down a lot quicker also. Think I finally got my breathing figured out too. It's also taking more effort to get the cal burn that I used to. Not saying I'm in prime shape, just things I'm noticing. Heading in the right direction at least. Slowly but surely I'm getting there.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  4. great consistency

    btw what is your real name ?
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  5. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    great consistency

    btw what is your real name ?
    Alix .. not too far off from Lex And I do have some friends that call me Lex or Lexi
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
    •   
       


  6. Hello there.

    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. Awesome! Keep going! Congratulations on the improvement on cardio! it took me nearly 3 months of running and stairmaster to finally be able to master breathing and making my heart less vulnerable to giving up due to stress haha!! You are getting there its a battle that takes years! and u are winning! Keep up the good work and log!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  8. Keep it up Alix, first time I have heard this name before
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  9. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Keep it up Alix, first time I have heard this name before
    Thank you! Long story short it's the feminine version of Alex in many places. My parents are odd. But it's kinda cool.


    **UPDATE**
    Gym has been a no go all week. Found out Monday the throbbing in my tooth is going to require a root canal - soooo I've been on antibiotics all week and am having it done Sat AM. When they are also going to fix a couple old fillings. Needless to say I feel like hell this week. So I guess it's a forced week off. I'm hoping by Mon I'll be ok enough to at least get a walk in or something. Not looking forward to 2 days of "easy" food though.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Thank you! Long story short it's the feminine version of Alex in many places. My parents are odd. But it's kinda cool.


    **UPDATE**
    Gym has been a no go all week. Found out Monday the throbbing in my tooth is going to require a root canal - soooo I've been on antibiotics all week and am having it done Sat AM. When they are also going to fix a couple old fillings. Needless to say I feel like hell this week. So I guess it's a forced week off. I'm hoping by Mon I'll be ok enough to at least get a walk in or something. Not looking forward to 2 days of "easy" food though.
    Keep it up Lex , one week of rest will not hurt and well health is a priority , my mom's a Dentist so I kinda know about this , just keep nutrition in check and you will be ok!! Don't give up , you'll get back to the gym in no time and reach your goals too!!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  11. Woah .. it's been forever since I updated in here. I ended up having to take a few weeks off between my teeth, life, work you name it. Finally started feeling like myself again this weekend. Ran for the first time this AM before work .. felt great! I'm ready to get back to it.

    33min @ 2.5mi ... have to work my way up to the full 3.1 mi, but I know that's not too far in the future.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  12. Today's run:

    2.3 mi @ 30 mins

    Just wasn't feeling that great this AM. Still managed to go out and push as much as I could. Better than nothing.
    Out for the weekend again, my last dental appt for a while tomorrow. Thankfully!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon
    Today's run:

    2.3 mi @ 30 mins

    Just wasn't feeling that great this AM. Still managed to go out and push as much as I could. Better than nothing.
    Out for the weekend again, my last dental appt for a while tomorrow. Thankfully!
    Hope ya feel better.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  14. Hey Lex! What type of shoes do you wear to run?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Hey Lex! What type of shoes do you wear to run?
    I have some Asics 2150's I think. I really need to invest in some new ones, one pair is still pretty new but the others are beat up. And I can tell the difference. Just something to look forward to lol Buying shoes is always so hard.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  16. in for this

  17. Another great early AM run before work! Starting to like this whole later new schedule thing.

    3.15 mi @ 40 mins - made it the whole way this time (left a little earlier than usual)

    Felt great to get the whole run in ... was a little tired afterwards, but I definitely lasted longer than I had expected, yay for that. And the weather was perfect. 70's and breezy! Woohoo!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  18. Awesome job girl! Wish I could drag myself out of bed earlier but I'm just not a morning person haha

  19. Quote Originally Posted by gokix811 View Post
    Awesome job girl! Wish I could drag myself out of bed earlier but I'm just not a morning person haha
    Oh believe me I'm not really either. But since I had to change my schedule to 9:45a-6p I can still get a work-out in before work and not have to be up at the crack! Then I have nothing to worry about after work.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  20. Arnold used to do that back in the day workout early. The psychology behind it was just what you said, after your work your tired and you already got it done.

    Keep up the good work Lexagon
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    Mind and Muscle Code AM10
    Classic Physique competitor, Facebook- Great Physique Fitness, Online coaching

  21. Today's Run:
    3.2mi @ 40 mins. feelsgoodman.jpg

    I think I figured out the key to my running success, don't think about running while running. Sounds strange, but the more I think about what I'm doing the harder it seems. I somehow managed to distract myself and I was cruising along like nobodys business, it felt great.

    In other news, I'm hopefully picking up a new mountain bike after work today. Time to hit the road and the trails! YAY...super excited.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  22. Off Day ... So now workout update. I did have a HUGE sushi dinner last night with a good friend @ a new restaurant and it was amazingly good. So glad I went!

    Picking up the new bike this weekend, as long as everything goes well. Little trip out of town to the beach to the Trek store (since nobody local carries it). Definitely excited. And for anyone interested ... this is what I'm getting.
    TREK 8.4 DS

    It is a hybrid, but it's enough for what I'm going to use it for and since my dad was nice enough to offer to help and upgrade to a nicer bike I decided that I can handle the hybrid instead of going straight mountain. In reality, I'll probably use it more on the bike path with a few dirt track excursions here and there.
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Lexagon View Post
    Off Day ... So now workout update. I did have a HUGE sushi dinner last night with a good friend @ a new restaurant and it was amazingly good. So glad I went!

    Picking up the new bike this weekend, as long as everything goes well. Little trip out of town to the beach to the Trek store (since nobody local carries it). Definitely excited. And for anyone interested ... this is what I'm getting.
    TREK 8.4 DS

    It is a hybrid, but it's enough for what I'm going to use it for and since my dad was nice enough to offer to help and upgrade to a nicer bike I decided that I can handle the hybrid instead of going straight mountain. In reality, I'll probably use it more on the bike path with a few dirt track excursions here and there.
    Jealous of your sushi meal!

  24. Today's Run:

    3.14 mi @ 38 mins

    Time was good, but I felt like I was really having to push myself today. May be partially due to today being the 3rd day I've run this week. Even though I've taken every other day off, I'm not used to running so many times a week for that long .. haha! Still a good run!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653

  25. 6/9 - Bike Ride

    Picked up my new bike and took it for a ride along the bike path at the beach. Figured I might as well enjoy it while I was down there before heading home. I LOVE this bike .. so nice, the ride is smooth and it's lighter than ever! Mind you I haven't bought a new bike since the 90's so yeah!

    Ended up being about 10 miles - rode for about 3 hrs, but stopped a few times to sit in the sand and just relax. All in all a great day! Exhausted from being in the sun and of course sunburned because I didn't put my block on early enough hehe... ooops!
    Journal - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/female-fitness/199622-here-we-go.html#post3349653
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Catching some ZZZ's w/ AI 3Z (semi-sponsored) - Lexagon
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 187
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 01:23 PM
  2. Lexagon - SAN Launch 4350 & Fierce Reviews
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-07-2012, 09:08 AM
  3. Lexagon - Quest All Natural Sample Pack Review
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-29-2012, 03:57 AM
  4. Lexagon - AI Sports RecoverPro Review
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-24-2012, 10:51 AM
  5. Lexagon - AI Sports Maniac Review
    By Lexagon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Log in
Log in