TBOL+CLOMID 8 WEEKS

Terlegkas

Awards
Hello guys im Nick im 22 years old and im gonna make a log for this cycle..
I will run tbol at 40 or 50 mg im not sure prob 40 for 8 weeks with clomid all this time on!!!!
I will not use test base cause im afraid about dht and androgenic ratio for hair loss!!

my schedule is :
Week 1-8 Tbol 40-50mg
Week 1-8 Clomid 25mg

i hope too be an enjoynable log !!! Infos accepted !!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m doing something similar but with Anavar instead, I will continue the Clomid after I’m done with the Var for a few weeks.

Terlegkas

Awards
yeah me too for 4 weeks... how u going? believe that clomid can take away some of the suspression???

Terlegkas

Awards
bump guys do u believe that it would be nice to add a small dose of anavar or do 30mg anavar 30mg tbol?? or with clomid would be ovrkill for liver?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
bump guys do u believe that it would be nice to add a small dose of anavar or do 30mg anavar 30mg tbol?? or with clomid would be ovrkill for liver?
Stick to Tbol, do Var next time. Liver should be ok either way.

Terlegkas

Awards
OKEY GUYS so there left few days... I will put away clomid and i will add ANDROTEST from fusion labs as test base!!

i know that this proohormone is a bit underdosed but i dont wanna risk it with hair loss as i said!!!

to people that they dont know androtest is 4-ad.. it means it convers to testosterone via one step!!

i think that this addition is far better than clomid!! so the final scheme would be:

1-8 WEEKS TBOL 50MG
1-8 ANDROTEST 375MG

opinions??

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OKEY GUYS so there left few days... I will put away clomid and i will add ANDROTEST from fusion labs as test base!!

i know that this proohormone is a bit underdosed but i dont wanna risk it with hair loss as i said!!!

to people that they dont know androtest is 4-ad.. it means it convers to testosterone via one step!!

i think that this addition is far better than clomid!! so the final scheme would be:

1-8 WEEKS TBOL 50MG
1-8 ANDROTEST 375MG

opinions??
Either you stay with Clomid or you do real test, no point to go halfway.

Terlegkas

Awards
so you believe that 4ad is a bad addition right?? thnx for your asnwer bump for others!!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

1-8 WEEKS TBOL 50MG
1-8 ANDROTEST 375MG

opinions??
I like this option here, followed by clomid

Terlegkas

Awards
375 mg o androtest is low i know it is propably to 200 mg of test inj... however my options are stricted!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
375 mg o androtest is low i know it is propably to 200 mg of test inj... however my options are stricted!
Probably more like 100mg test, but, tbol don't have many sides to begin with so I think it's fine

Terlegkas

Awards
do u really think that these 100mgs test will help on a cycle?? im asking cause u have much knowledge!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
do u really think that these 100mgs test will help on a cycle?? im asking cause u have much knowledge!
Trt test doses range from 70mg-200mg with ppl I know on trt. Also years ago I ran tbol solo 50mg a day with no issues. My guess is you will be fine with what your taking.

Just my opinion

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so you believe that 4ad is a bad addition right?? thnx for your asnwer bump for others!!
Idk about bad addition but the idea to run Clomid is to not get shutdown and if you decide to get shutdown anyway, why not run real gear and get real results? It doesn’t make sense to me

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk about bad addition but the idea to run Clomid is to not get shutdown and if you decide to get shutdown anyway, why not run real gear and get real results? It doesn’t make sense to me
Obviously not willing to pin. That's why ppl do these things