First time adding new popular designer steroids..

beastmode33

beastmode33

Awards
hey boys,

looking for some input on the next cycle i have laid out.

a few stats are
25 yo

ran 4 previous cycles over the past few years. i have used Test E/P, Mast E/P, Tren E/A.

Have done one NPC comp around this time last year placed 2nd in mens light heavyweight.

Decently experienced with diet. Currently not on a strict plan.

About 205 with 10-12% bf

currently have 4xtest P - 10ml, 2xtrest a - 20ml, 2xDTA - 20ml.

I am looking to run a test base of prop at 50mg with Trestolone at 50mg and Desoxy T at 100mg- ED. have enough to run the designer steroids for about 6 weeks. Exem along side at 25mg EOD. with liv support and normal everyday vitamins. PCT - Torem at 120/90/90/60/60

Some of my questions are I'm looking for more input on:

1- the results from trest and DTA. separate or together. and with or without test.
2- Should i run all 3 at the same time. or test base throughout and start with 6 weeks trest and another 6 weeks DTA maybe to be able to better see the results from each....?
3- should i run a test base? leaning more towards yes but looking for opinions
4- dosage opinions?

Thanks guys looking forward to hearing some input and if anyone is that interested maybe i will run a log..

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in these compounds too. Would love to see a log. Gonna run trest ace in the fall.

I know fueledpassion just finished up a trest ace run and superbeast668 is running it too. They would probably have some insight on your plan.

FP is gonna post his review here:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=252854

PHF has some good research too

beastmode33

beastmode33

Awards
Yea FP log doesn't have to much great insight...

Anyone have suggestions about my questions?

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
hey boys, looking for some input on the next cycle i have laid out. a few stats are 25 yo ran 4 previous cycles over the past few years. i have used Test E/P, Mast E/P, Tren E/A. Have done one NPC comp around this time last year placed 2nd in mens light heavyweight. Decently experienced with diet. Currently not on a strict plan. About 205 with 10-12% bf currently have 4xtest P - 10ml, 2xtrest a - 20ml, 2xDTA - 20ml. I am looking to run a test base of prop at 50mg with Trestolone at 50mg and Desoxy T at 100mg- ED. have enough to run the designer steroids for about 6 weeks. Exem along side at 25mg EOD. with liv support and normal everyday vitamins. PCT - Torem at 120/90/90/60/60 Some of my questions are I'm looking for more input on: 1- the results from trest and DTA. separate or together. and with or without test. 2- Should i run all 3 at the same time. or test base throughout and start with 6 weeks trest and another 6 weeks DTA maybe to be able to better see the results from each....? 3- should i run a test base? leaning more towards yes but looking for opinions 4- dosage opinions? Thanks guys looking forward to hearing some input and if anyone is that interested maybe i will run a log..
For the questions before I answer, I'll ask how you do with e2 on cycles and gyno sensitivity. I ran trest solo at 12.5mg ed and 25mg ed. I don't have enough for 50 but I think it would be wild.

You could run trest solo. My libido doesn't drop on it solo like it would we'll say on tren. Esp at a 50mg ed dose. Be ready for e2 sides running it solo or won't test. The methyl e2 that trest converts to has proven to be tricky. Trest is pretty wet, recomps like tren but wet like deca. I would run dta separate with your test personally. Dta is more like an eq or I've heard people say mild tren or primo. I haven't used it so I won't comment much further.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea FP log doesn't have to much great insight...

Anyone have suggestions about my questions?
It doesn't because I'm still developing my thoughts on the cycle.

I'm trying to compare Trest to Test to DTA back to back. I need time off from Trest to fully grasp what it was as well as giving myself adequate time on Test again to really assess the difference. By the end of summer, I'll have written a full page on the products.

But since we're here, I'll.mention a few highlights of Trest Ace.

1) It doesn't need Test at all, for any purpose
2) If Ur planning to stack it with Test, just run more Trestolone.
3) For the acetate ester, ED injections is a must
4) At 175mg, it gave me 3 lbs of mass eating slightly under maintenance and I lost about a half inch off the waist.
5) If u keep estrogen low, it's actually a decent fat burning hormone
6) Recovery is unreal, this was especially true after I came off for a few weeks

Of course, expect strength, stamina and pumps. Those go without saying. Since I've been off, I'm not as hard, full and sleep and recovery have gone to crap, and I didn't even PCT, I'm running about 120-150mg T per week. My physique has take a solid half step backwards as well.

I'm sure there are better cutters out there, but Trest is a better option for cutting that Test, IMO and I'm a believer in its capability to replace Test in a TRT regime.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another thing, if I ran this stuff as a bulk, say between 300-500mg/wk, I'd run it with 20-40mcg of T3 (Cytomel) and do regular cardio. In the fall I will do this and I project an easy 8-10 lbs of pure mass with possible fat loss in as short as 5-6 weeks.

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
In my experience trest is nothing like tren. There's no dry, vascularity to it. In doses,like 40 mg a day and low carb environment and watching sodium it could be closer to tren. But it's all out mass, strength, sex addict, wetness. I think it's like good old test and dbol together. I would run a low dose test base with it, like 200mg a week. You could probably get away with trest as a solo base, but why risk it

greekgeorge

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 350mg week data and work up
Test 200 to 250 one front loaded shot 400 or 500mg
Trest at 25mg daily work up to 40 ish. 50 put a lot of water on me, 100 was insane. I gained 30 pounds on it in 12 weeks using layne Morton's ultimate cut diet with surplus cals. If I used it again I'd stat below 50 and start at 25mg