Questions on cycle

Rob1208lv

Awards
I want to do a 4 week cycle of m1t 4ad stack.
I have only done a few cycles before (m1t no stack for 3 weeks) and 1ad, for 4weeks. I sall good gains, but now my body and i are ready to step it up... I am pct right now (for the next two weeks and only been taking 6-oxo,) I want to start this cycle after pct.
I now know that 6-oxo will not be enough for pct next time. So i will use nolva next time. But I'm not sure how i should start my next cycle..my goals are to reach high gains while maintaining low body fat. any help would be great.

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
I now know that 6-oxo will not be enough for pct next time. So i will use nolva next time. But I'm not sure how i should start my next cycle..my goals are to reach high gains while maintaining low body fat. any help would be great.
Definitely get the nolva. Some points and questions pop up. You're gonna put on some fat, minimize this by watching your diet. Eat clean basically, don't bulk up with Dorritos. A good way to go is fresh made Mexican food. There's lots of protein in the chicken and steak they use, the beans are good too as long as they're not refried. The tortillas are a reasonable source of carbs, and the guaccamole in moderation will give you some of the good unsaturated fat you're gonna need to help your cholesterol while on M1T. Try to avoid the nachos though.

Have you ever run 4AD or an aromatizing substance before? You may need to use nolva during the cycle to keep estrogen in check, or use something like Arimidex. Also check your cycle dosages with some of the more experienced people here. That's a common cycle, examples and discussion will likely abound if you do a couple searches on the boards. A couple people have reccomended upping the carbs as a way to combat M1T lethargy, since blood sugar drops like a rock while you're on. Check this out too, see how it jibes with your own experience.

Rob1208lv

Awards
Definitely get the nolva. Some points and questions pop up. You're gonna put on some fat, minimize this by watching your diet. Eat clean basically, don't bulk up with Dorritos. A good way to go is fresh made Mexican food. There's lots of protein in the chicken and steak they use, the beans are good too as long as they're not refried. The tortillas are a reasonable source of carbs, and the guaccamole in moderation will give you some of the good unsaturated fat you're gonna need to help your cholesterol while on M1T. Try to avoid the nachos though.

RE:
Okay great advice, i was wondering why i gained so much fat on my last cycle of m1t. thanks!!!

Have you ever run 4AD or an aromatizing substance before? You may need to use nolva during the cycle to keep estrogen in check, or use something like Arimidex. Also check your cycle dosages with some of the more experienced people here. That's a common cycle, examples and discussion will likely abound if you do a couple searches on the boards. A couple people have reccomended upping the carbs as a way to combat M1T lethargy, since blood sugar drops like a rock while you're on. Check this out too, see how it jibes with your own experience.
I have never done 4ad or any aromatizing before. That is why i asked questions now to be sure i want to do it.. I did some research on the board and I found that stacking 4ad with m1t works great for some people so thats why i thought I should try it.so i should use the nolva durning the cycle and pct?? I quess my real question is the lay out of the cycle???
week 1-2
10mg m1t ? mg 4ad Do i take any nolva these weeks
week 2-4
?mg of m1t ?mg of 4ad Do I take nolva now
Thanks for your help??

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here is a 3 week cycle, I think 2 weeks m1t is plenty and 4 is overkill.

weeks 1-3 - M1T, 10mg every day
4-AD Transdermal 200mg 2x daily (400mg daily total)
weeks 4-5 - Nolva, 60mg (3ml) every day
week 6 - Nolva, 45mg (2.25ml) every day
week 7 - Nolva, 30mg (1.5ml) every day

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established

That's another thing. Four weeks of M1T can be a bit rough. Do a little more research on aromatizing substances I'd say too. 10mg or so of nolva might be necessary during the cycle to keep estrogen under control. 4AD isn't that bad as far as aromatization, but some are very sensitive to estrogen effects, like water bloat and gyno. An aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex is ideal during cycle, but that stuff is expensive. If you're doing some research there might be less expensive options available.

Rob1208lv

Awards

okay I'll do 3 week cycle only when you say take the 4ad twice a day like morning and night or before workout..?? if I take some nolva durning the cycle when would be ideal time to do so??

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the 4ad transdermal is usually applied morning and night, you want it to be ~12 hours apart. CDB is right, you might want a little nolva during the cycle (~10mg) to keep everthing good. Just take the nolva at night.

If you stop gaining during week two don't be afraid to cut your cycle short, no need to do the extra time if it isn't helping.

Rob1208lv

Awards
the 4ad transdermal is usually applied morning and night, you want it to be ~12 hours apart. CDB is right, you might want a little nolva during the cycle (~10mg) to keep everthing good. Just take the nolva at night.

If you stop gaining during week two don't be afraid to cut your cycle short, no need to do the extra time if it isn't helping.
thanks so much for your help...
now all i need to do is get some 4ad and nolva....

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have a question for you. Are you taking the 4-ad for the purpose of combating the sides of m1t, or are you taking it for more mass? If you are taking it for more mass, I would suggest running it alone two weeks prior then adding in the m1t for three weeks. So you would be on the 4-ad for four weeks. The reason for this is that you really don't notice any kind of gains from the 4-ad in the first couple of weeks.

Rob1208lv

Awards
I have a question for you. Are you taking the 4-ad for the purpose of combating the sides of m1t, or are you taking it for more mass? If you are taking it for more mass, I would suggest running it alone two weeks prior then adding in the m1t for three weeks. So you would be on the 4-ad for four weeks. The reason for this is that you really don't notice any kind of gains from the 4-ad in the first couple of weeks.
oh okay, well i was told it help reduce sides and maintain gains, but I guess i better take it a few weeks prior now thanks>>

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It will help with the sides, but 4-ad has its own intrinsic qualities. If you are going to take it you might as well make the best of it.

Rob1208lv

Awards
It will help with the sides, but 4-ad has its own intrinsic qualities. If you are going to take it you might as well make the best of it.http://anabolicminds.com/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif[/i
mg][/QUOTE]
Thanks Ryan, What kind (brand,style) do you think I should pick up??