First time cycle questions

duneboy

Awards
Im 22 been trying consistant for about 7 years now and im thinking about doin my first cycle, ive been reading the forums a bunch and trying to learn as much as i can but i have a few questions..

The cycle im thinking about is

Week 1-12 Test En at 500mg a week split 250 monday 250 thursday

Week 1-4 D-bol at 20mgs a day

From what ive read the test is a good started cycle, and the Dbol will help jump start the cycle since it gets into your system faster.
Do i need to take Hcg along with the cycle? or is that along with pct?
Ive been reading alot about pct, from what ive learned i should take clomid and can add DAA in pct to help bounce back quicker.

Thank you for any help!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Im 22 been trying consistant for about 7 years now and im thinking about doin my first cycle, ive been reading the forums a bunch and trying to learn as much as i can but i have a few questions..

The cycle im thinking about is

Week 1-4 D-bol at 20mgs a day

From what ive read the test is a good started cycle, and the Dbol will help jump start the cycle since it gets into your system faster.
Do i need to take Hcg along with the cycle? or is that along with pct?
Ive been reading alot about pct, from what ive learned i should take clomid and can add DAA in pct to help bounce back quicker.

Thank you for any help!
your too young...

-test is fine
-dbol go 40mg
-yes hcg during cycle, no not during pct which you said you been reading a lot on. if you really did you would have known this
-what about your on cycle ai?
-theres more to pct than just clomid and daa. read a little more then post your pct plan and we'll get you straight. i will not spoon feed it to you
-

duneboy

Awards
I really appreciate the reply, Im not in a hurry to start the cycle im trying to inform myself as much as i can about what to take so i can do it right, Is the website steriod.com a credible source for info, ive been reading stuff on there and just want to be sure its legit. Alright for AI Arimidex seem like its good to have on have on hand, and if its needed dose it at .5 mgs a day. You were right i hadn't read into Hcg much, 250-500 ius every 4 days seems to be the usual dose,

Age 22
height 6'
weight 185 about 7-8% bf

Week 1-4 D-bol at 40mgs a day
Week 4-12 Hcg 500ius every 4 days
Arimidex for AI at .5mgs a day if needed

PCT Week 14-18
clomid 100mg 7 days, then 50mg for 3 weeks
nolva 40mg for 7 days, 20mg for 3weeks
DAA 3g a day

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I really appreciate the reply, Im not in a hurry to start the cycle im trying to inform myself as much as i can about what to take so i can do it right, Is the website steriod.com a credible source for info, ive been reading stuff on there and just want to be sure its legit. Alright for AI Arimidex seem like its good to have on have on hand, and if its needed dose it at .5 mgs a day. You were right i hadn't read into Hcg much, 250-500 ius every 4 days seems to be the usual dose,

Age 22
height 6'
weight 185 about 7-8% bf

Week 1-4 D-bol at 40mgs a day
Week 4-12 Hcg 500ius every 4 days
Arimidex for AI at .5mgs a day if needed

PCT Week 14-18
clomid 100mg 7 days, then 50mg for 3 weeks
nolva 40mg for 7 days, 20mg for 3weeks
DAA 3g a day
not bad i see you have at least done a good bit of research. i dont really hit other sites too often i pretty much stick with here. couple things id do differently/add

-test looks good
-dbol looks good
-hcg- 2x/week the day after t inj
-id go with aromasin for ai unless you already have the adex. read up on aromasin and what else it does and youll likely change your mind also
-clomid 100 first 3 days then finish week with 50 then 50-50-25
-nolva as you have laid out but final week 10mg
-daa- id get a tbooster that has daa in it or a tbooster and add daa
-beginnign week 4 of pct add in a cort control and an otc ai and run both for a month

duneboy

Awards
Thank you for all the help! Im gonna keep reading and learning, but i appreciate the replys. Ill make sure to post my results on here once i get everything together.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for all the help! Im gonna keep reading and learning, but i appreciate the replys. Ill make sure to post my results on here once i get everything together.
when you say everything that should include pct products. its a very wise practice to not start a cycle until your pct products are in hand