pinning for first time.

rdinero22

Awards
hi everyone. i am 28 years old and have been working out since i was in college. i also have been seriously lifting for the past 5 years. past history of cycles include two of tren-xtreme and one of cyclobolan .....i would love some input on what everyone would think would be a good first time cycle for an injectable. i would also appreciate length of cycle/and pct information for the recommended cycle.

again thanks. i'm looking into saving up some dough to get the right stuff and i'm probably gonna hit it hard starting the beginning of next year i just wanna get all my stuff prepared. thanks again.

my goal is to be a good 190lbs. i'm at 223 now. i know i gotta drop some weight but that's what i've been doing and i was at 250. so i dropped 27 lbs since january...trying to keep going.

fanzdslpwr

Awards
  • Established
stay with the legal stuff. its not worth getting involved with

rdinero22

Awards
some real advice please

as everyone here knows..most people are gonna do what they want regardless of the advice given.....that being said......sticking with the legal stuff isn't what i asked.

if anyone has some real advice that would be thoroughly appreciated.

thanks again.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
So u were 250lbs, lost 27lbs now 223lbs... And want to get to 190?!??? Sounds like you need to focus more on diet than steroids. Curious what's your bf?

Plus no one us going to spoon feed you the info your asking. It's a pretty easy question to answer if you spend the time to search and research. Let's just say most people are going to tell you some form of test. Prob E or C. For 12 wks.

rdinero22

Awards
thanks. that's what i'm in the process of doing now. your advice is very helpful. i am taking care of the diet and cardio now. hopefully by late spring i'll be where i would like to be and then start the cycle....so test e or c for 12 weeks. thanks.

i would guess that would probably be the safest route for a noob to injecting.

Itwasme

Awards
thanks. that's what i'm in the process of doing now. your advice is very helpful. i am taking care of the diet and cardio now. hopefully by late spring i'll be where i would like to be and then start the cycle....so test e or c for 12 weeks. thanks.

i would guess that would probably be the safest route for a noob to injecting.
Well ur gonna do what u gonna do I too was just like u and completed my first 10wk run about 4 wks ago...my goals were different .. But guys I know who are tring to cut are doing some form of test as u HAVE to...and a good cutter...trenbolone...or winne... Those are the 2. Although winn you can get in liquid or pill and that would have u pinnin the test only.. And u could get by with 1 a week. Hope that helps. If that was me. It would be test e/ tren e

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
So u were 250lbs, lost 27lbs now 223lbs... And want to get to 190?!??? Sounds like you need to focus more on diet than steroids. Curious what's your bf?

Plus no one us going to spoon feed you the info your asking. It's a pretty easy question to answer if you spend the time to search and research. Let's just say most people are going to tell you some form of test. Prob E or C. For 12 wks.
What this guy said, but you could always get help loosing weight: Clenbuterol.

Come back when your at 15% bodyfat

TexasRaised

TexasRaised

Awards
Test E or C cycle at 500mg a week with 2 x 250mg injections. I think you should focus on your diet like stud said and research more on PCT. Come back, post up your knowledge and plenty of knowledgable peeps will help you out.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
hi everyone. i am 28 years old and have been working out since i was in college. i also have been seriously lifting for the past 5 years. past history of cycles include two of tren-xtreme and one of cyclobolan .....i would love some input on what everyone would think would be a good first time cycle for an injectable. i would also appreciate length of cycle/and pct information for the recommended cycle.

again thanks. i'm looking into saving up some dough to get the right stuff and i'm probably gonna hit it hard starting the beginning of next year i just wanna get all my stuff prepared. thanks again.

my goal is to be a good 190lbs. i'm at 223 now. i know i gotta drop some weight but that's what i've been doing and i was at 250. so i dropped 27 lbs since january...trying to keep going.
Im glad your reading up first not just jumpign into it like alot do.

I feel thsi would be a good first cycle (I have done many)

wk1-6 40mg Tbol ED
week1-12 500mg TestE EW
wk14-18 PCT: week1 and 2: 30mg nolvadex ed / week3 and 4: 20mg nolvadex ed.
Keep an AI on hand incase needed.
*AI* Letro (if needed take 0.6mg eod to e3d. and end when starting pct)

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
stay with the legal stuff. its not worth getting involved with
yah even if the Pro-h's are liver toxic whom cares right?

take all the pills you want if there OTC then there safe.
injecting is much worse on body....

for thows that are not sure I AM JOKING! :rasp:

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yah even if the Pro-h's are liver toxic whom cares right?

take all the pills you want if there OTC then there safe.
injecting is much worse on body....

for thows that are not sure I AM JOKING! :rasp:
Now thats a quote worth repeating:ponder:

rdinero22

Awards
i really appreciate this guys. i just dropped another lb sound i'm down to 222. hopefully by spring i'll be where i need to be and then i'll start this. thanks for the advice again.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
There's nothing wrong with wanting advice on a discussion board, it seems like this guy is being sensible.. Since he mentions waiting. We're all here to share experiences and opinions and if he's been dropping fat, then he's obviously doing something right.

OP stick to your diet, as you're making good progress. Don't think, however that AAS is something to be taken lightly. But since you have been lifting for some time, and sounds like you take your diet seriously, then i would not dare say that you're looking for an easy way out.

Do research on any anabolic compound you even wanna consider trying. Orals are cheap and some are effective, however they stress a lot of your vitals. Running injectables comes with a price as well. Keep your mindset on your diet and your progress, but make it a point to learn something new every day. Research like most have said and you will confidently put a cycle together when you are ready. No question is too stupid, however google pulls up a lot of valuable information that can be answered in fractions of a second. Good luck and keep up the good work

felost

felost

Banned
Awards
  • Established
-Testosterone Enanthate (500mg/week for 10 weeks)
-Stanozolol (100mg day yes day no for 6 weeks)
-TREN Liqua vade (90mg/dday for 6 weeks)

=]