Halodrol Cycle

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by KD1
    Just a guess here but to counteract the E-rebound?
    Possibly. I know what the manufacturer says, but then there are allot of people on the board that have had much more firsthand experience. I have a few cycles under my belt, and I've always done ok without a SERM. If I start to have problems, I'll have to stop using these type of supps. I have to stick with legal options only.

2. Does halo cause gyno!? If so what do you plan for combating gyno?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Irish480
    Does halo cause gyno!? If so what do you plan for combating gyno?
    It shouldn't due to being anti-estrogenic

Go to link http://www.store.yahoo.com/joelsward/estroblock.html

Very good explanation.

4. Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    It shouldn't due to being anti-estrogenic

Go to link http://www.store.yahoo.com/joelsward/estroblock.html

Very good explanation.
    Yeah, Delta is right.

5. Weighed in at 259.75 today which is only a 1.25 weight loss which is a little bit less than I would normally have lost, and about what I expected given what I have seen in the mirror. It appears that I will be able to maintain my muscle very well on this stuff. That's about what I was looking for.

The libido is still high but not as out of control as it was, kind of a relief. It's not fun fighting off wood in office meetings. lol

6. Guys - the halogen (that would be the chlorine atom at C-4) on the molecule of the active ingredient in H-50 prevents it from aromatizing to an estrogen (there is no aromatization in the A ring because of this).

Estrogen rebound or gyno or whatever is not an issue with H-50 use.

Now, as with ANY hormonal, using PCT is a good insurance policy.

The people who are now saying ATD (and 3-OHAT) are no good for PCT are selling competing products or sell ATD and are about to launch a non-ATD containing anti-aromatase.

Do you think anastrazole or letrozole suck for PCT? Ask anyone who has used them.

ATD (and 3-OHAT and 3,6,17-trione) work in the EXACT same manner. They are all suicide inhibitors of aromatase.

ATD *may* in too high a dose blunt libido in some people (it seems the younger you are, the more pronounced this effect is for some unknown reason based on my observations). As much as people selling ATD would like you to think you need to take 75mg-100mg per day for PCT and that 25mg is a good dose, this is based on conjecture.

I'd bet that for PCT (e.g. - not as a standalone to increase test levels into the 2000ng+ range) that 25mg of ATD per day is more than enough for 80% of the people out here.

But telling you to take 3X-4X that amount per day means you need to purchase more products, and thus, the people making it make more money because you use more.

There is a reason I added 3-OHAT to Novedex XT. Aside from it being a "good mop", it also is a metabolite of 3,6,17-trione and helps *significantly* with libido issues.

Gaspari has completed two independent clinical studies on Novedex XT. One was done (and published) by Dr. Tim Ziegnefuss of the ORG and the other is finished (had 20 guys on it for a month) out of Baylor University by Dr. Darryn Willoughby and will be published (I hope) next month so I can then discuss the results.

The next move is a multicenter (3 centers) study on 30 guys using Nov XT vs. 3,6,17-trione long term (90-180 day with a 30 day follow up when they come off) which will be a pivotal (and expensive) study.

Just remember this when you're buying a knock off ATD product riding our coattails.

Clinical research, which I think all of you would argue is a good thing and much more "reliable" than board logs and such, is a good thing for the industry and it costs $$$ to do it.

So the next time you want to be a cheap ass and save $8 on a month's worth of PCT by purchasing a clone product, just remember that the $8 you saved is $8 less spent on real, independent research on these substances.

You guys have a choice to make and where to spend your money.

If sheer $$$ is your only concern then you're really shortsighted.

I'll get off my soap box now.

Anyhoo...ATD is perfectlt fine for PCT and anyone saying different, ask them for a study showing it is not. Not a study done in vitro on human placental microsomes or some other crap, I mean a bona fide, real study.

Or else tell them it is speculation!

BK

7. BK: How about a product similar in effect yet also as "liver friendly" as Var? Please?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Pax
    BK: How about a product similar in effect yet also as "liver friendly" as Var? Please?
    SHIIIETT!! I loved H-50! I did not get my blodd work done, partly because I am a jack ass sometimes, and partly because I got really sick for a couple of weeks, but I can say with all honesty that H-50 was the most side effect free hormone (leagal or not) that I have ever taken! That is the thing I loved most about it, along wtih the quality gains. Again,I would have loved to have gotten my blood work done to check everything out, but I felt almost no bad side effects from H-50.

9. that's promising that it has little to n sides, but still, noone has ever posted any bloodwork on it, including Gaspari/BK. A var product would be great because it has always done wonders for me in terms of hardness and density, not to mention the fat loss.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Pax
    ...but still, noone has ever posted any bloodwork on it, including Gaspari/BK.
    It might have been a while ago but I could swear I remember 3 bloodwork samples offered to represent 3 different dosages a while back. Dig a little deeper, "The Truth is Out There"
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Pax
    ...but still, noone has ever posted any bloodwork on it, including Gaspari/BK. .
    I was kind of bored waiting to hit the gym.

Halodrol-50 : active ingredient revealed
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC

12. lol.. soon as I saw your post... I remembered reading the thread where the blood work was posted. Has there been any real world bloodwork posted by members of the board who actually took the stuff?

13. Good workout last night, strength was up on squats and bench, there is some definite size gain going on. I will weigh in again on Saturday and I expect to see some small weight loss.

The strength gains are not overwhelming but consistent, which in itself is significant. No sides to report, and the libido remain slightly elevated if anything. Sleep is good, I feel good.

14. Last nights workout went well, I have good energy and stamina, I’m starting to feel like a bodybuilder again. I am definitely harder and feel very good. There has been some signs of aggressiveness (a good thing under control). Libido is just above normal, it seems to be getting closer to normal as time goes on. There doesn’t seem to be any other side effects, been a pretty smooth ride so far.

15. Very interesting thing happened, I weighed in expectiing to be around 257 cuz I really worked hard this week and I was 261.25. Ok what is happening here I should be down about 256-7 maybe lower. I am definitely leaner so I guess I'm putting on mass on a calorie deficit. I knew I could gain muscle while cutting but I was expecting it to be like losing very little weight I did not expect gains in weight.

My strength is up considerably seeing that I am on a calorie deficit, I am starting to feel big and strong again, I've never felt this way while dieting. I really kicked the crap out of myself this week so I'm tired and sore but I feel tight and am seeing size gains. So far this product has really delivered, no and with no side effects yet. My libido seems normal too slightly elevated and again considering I'm dieting it's pretty significant. Two more weeks and I don't want it to end, I may change my mind in the next couple weeks but so far a big thumbs up.

I haven't felt this good for a long time, I'm grateful it's just what I was looking for.

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Very interesting thing happened, I weighed in expectiing to be around 157 cuz I really worked hard this week and I was 161.25. Ok what is happening here I should be down about 156-7 maybe lower. I am definitely leaner so I guess I'm putting on mass on a calorie deficit. I knew I could gain muscle while cutting but I was expecting it to be like losing very little weight I did not expect gains in weight.

My strength is up considerably seeing that I am on a calorie deficit, I am starting to feel big and strong again, I've never felt this way while dieting. I really kicked the crap out of myself this week so I'm tired and sore but I feel tight and am seeing size gains. So far this product has really delivered, no and with no side effects yet. My libido seems normal too slightly elevated and again considering I'm dieting it's pretty significant. Two more weeks and I don't want it to end, I may change my mind in the next couple weeks but so far a big thumbs up.

I haven't felt this good for a long time, I'm grateful it's just what I was looking for.
    Thats awsome to hear DW!! I hope those gains keep coming, and I suspect they will, and that they will get even better. H-50 gave me really slow steady gains, but like around week 3, it just gave it to me, and I made a big jump in gains! And yeah, the no sides is a HUGE plus! Good luck with the rest of the cycle bro!

17. I have another box for later I will take 4-8 weeks off after my PCT. I ordered Novedex XT, Lean Extreme and DHEA for my next pct, along with some Powerfull and Cissus I might work that in as well. I also ordered some Orastan-E to stack with it.

18. I got three boxes and I'm wondering if I should go with 2 a day instead of 1. I weight between 215-225 when bulking. Any suggestions?

19. 1 a day seems to work pretty good, I'd just try one and see how it goes. Why do more than you need.

20. It's that old way of thinking....more is better. (Even though I know it isn't always true)

21. Quote Originally Posted by delta314
    It's that old way of thinking....more is better. (Even though I know it isn't always true)
    Well you are considerably heavier than DW or myself! JJordan is a little heavier than you are, and he ran it at 1 1/2 a day, and he loved it. I am thinking of either runningit at a higher dose for 4 weeks , or at the 1 pill a day for 6 weeks next itme I do it. So I would say start at 1 1/2 a day, and asses that for 2 weeks or so, and go from there. At 1 pill a day, I felt nothing but good side effects!

22. Are you using the old or new box of halo, I read most of the posts but could not tell. I'm assuming the new one since you said you got it in late January. I just started mine today and I am still questioning weather they are the same compound. I am also cutting, so I hope to have the same results as yourself. I may be thowing some orestan in at week 2 and continue it for 4 weeks, but I will wait to see if this is needed. Good luck.

23. Good luck to you as well you'll like it I"m sure.

Swole and everybody reading this post for some reason I often right 1 hundred when I mean 2 hundred. I am 261.25, this is really important to note cuz a low dosage is working for a really big guy.

I went back and edited all he posts to correct my weight. I never thought I'd be looking this good at 260 something. I still have a long way to go but if this keeps up I'll be looking pretty fit a around 250 which is huge for me.

24. Dreamweaver.......good to know that you're a big guy too. My weight fluctuates anywhere from low to mid 230's. I hadn't seen many logs from bigger guys.....most of the ones I'd seen were from guys that were under 200lbs. I was wondering if the 50mg dosage would be enough. I even considered using 1 and a half (75mg) per day. But since I've been on it.....I am really liking the effects I'm getting from just 50mg ED.

25. I'm new to this Site and i'm 20 and a bodybuilder, today i started the Halodrol cycle, and like dream weaver said i'm feelin a buzz like feeling, just wanted to know if it does wear off or just continues( its not a bad thing) but just wondering? and what would be the best diet for this cycle??

26. It's funny, some days it's stronger than others, just when you think it's gone away, the next day it's back again. It's not dibilitating and is fairly mild, (feels pretty good really).

Yah bulldog this is pretty strong stuff, I would stick with 50mg yes. It didn't take me long to figure is out, a little pill that has this kind of effect has to be pretty strong ingredients.

Oh and I'm using the new box, somone was asking.

27. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Good luck to you as well you'll like it I"m sure.

Swole and everybody reading this post for some reason I often right 1 hundred when I mean 2 hundred. I am 261.25, this is really important to note cuz a low dosage is working for a really big guy.

I went back and edited all he posts to correct my weight. I never thought I'd be looking this good at 260 something. I still have a long way to go but if this keeps up I'll be looking pretty fit a around 250 which is huge for me.
    .....WOOPS!! LOL! Damn DW, that is even MORE impressive!! Damn, ok I take that back about delta being bigger than both you and I..LOL!! So there you have it folks. A VERY big guy making awesome gains on the minim dosage. So F*** it I guess I take back my statemnet about starting out with 1 1/2 dose/day if you are very big. That is good to know, though! Thanks DW! Keep up the great work

28. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    It's funny, some days it's stronger than others, just when you think it's gone away, the next day it's back again. It's not dibilitating and is fairly mild, (feels pretty good really).

Yah bulldog this is pretty strong stuff, I would stick with 50mg yes. It didn't take me long to figure is out, a little pill that has this kind of effect has to be pretty strong ingredients.

Oh and I'm using the new box, somone was asking.
    That is also a big plus to know DW. There is a lot of concern with people doubting the "new" batches. I guess BK was telling the truth then, when he said it is the same exact ingredient as the "old" batch, and that he does not know where all this talk about TMG being in it and stuff. I wish I got that little"buzz" feeling you were talking about! Come to think of it, the first 2 times I took it, I felt what I thought was hypoglycemia kicking in( since I have gone hypo with things like SD before)and maybe it was that buzz thing going on! I might have gottena little paranoid mistaking it for hypo...interesting....

29. One other thing to note the only cycle experience I have is the T1 pro we were doing a couple years ago so I think that I am going to get more out of a lower dose of any anabolic. Make no mistake though Halodrol is strong and I would always recommend people start with the recommended dosage, plus it's easier on the pocketbook that way.

thanks for the rep power and points.

30. Thanks a lot for the reply. Its good to know you are using the new batch, puts my mind at ease. What do you guys think about running megazol (orastan e) at a dose of 50-100 mg starting the beginning of week 3 and continuing 2 weeks after I stop taking the halodrol. Maybe I should just wait for this stuff to kick in and see how far it gets me. Anyway, good luck to all of you guys, and just for the records I am 200lbs, but a good 20% bf. I thinn the 1 dose of halo should do me good. How many days did it take you guys to feel this stuff in the gym? Today was day two so I didnt expect anything. I'm hoping by day 5 I start to see some good stuff happening. Once again thanx for the info and good luck.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Halodrol cycle
    By Anubis 3611 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-06-2006, 10:11 AM
  2. sd and halodrol cycle
    By sd freak in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 05-08-2006, 11:43 PM
  3. Halodrol cycle
    By ttk53 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 5