Halodrol Cycle

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
It's that old way of thinking....more is better. (Even though I know it isn't always true)
Well you are considerably heavier than DW or myself! JJordan is a little heavier than you are, and he ran it at 1 1/2 a day, and he loved it. I am thinking of either runningit at a higher dose for 4 weeks , or at the 1 pill a day for 6 weeks next itme I do it. So I would say start at 1 1/2 a day, and asses that for 2 weeks or so, and go from there. At 1 pill a day, I felt nothing but good side effects:D!

NJLovehandles

Awards
Are you using the old or new box of halo, I read most of the posts but could not tell. I'm assuming the new one since you said you got it in late January. I just started mine today and I am still questioning weather they are the same compound. I am also cutting, so I hope to have the same results as yourself. I may be thowing some orestan in at week 2 and continue it for 4 weeks, but I will wait to see if this is needed. Good luck.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck to you as well you'll like it I"m sure.

Swole and everybody reading this post for some reason I often right 1 hundred when I mean 2 hundred. I am 261.25, this is really important to note cuz a low dosage is working for a really big guy.

I went back and edited all he posts to correct my weight. I never thought I'd be looking this good at 260 something. I still have a long way to go but if this keeps up I'll be looking pretty fit a around 250 which is huge for me.

*Bulldog*

Awards
Dreamweaver.......good to know that you're a big guy too. My weight fluctuates anywhere from low to mid 230's. I hadn't seen many logs from bigger guys.....most of the ones I'd seen were from guys that were under 200lbs. I was wondering if the 50mg dosage would be enough. I even considered using 1 and a half (75mg) per day. But since I've been on it.....I am really liking the effects I'm getting from just 50mg ED.

WR04

Awards
I'm new to this Site and i'm 20 and a bodybuilder, today i started the Halodrol cycle, and like dream weaver said i'm feelin a buzz like feeling, just wanted to know if it does wear off or just continues( its not a bad thing) but just wondering? and what would be the best diet for this cycle??

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's funny, some days it's stronger than others, just when you think it's gone away, the next day it's back again. It's not dibilitating and is fairly mild, (feels pretty good really).

Yah bulldog this is pretty strong stuff, I would stick with 50mg yes. It didn't take me long to figure is out, a little pill that has this kind of effect has to be pretty strong ingredients.

Oh and I'm using the new box, somone was asking.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Good luck to you as well you'll like it I"m sure.

Swole and everybody reading this post for some reason I often right 1 hundred when I mean 2 hundred. I am 261.25, this is really important to note cuz a low dosage is working for a really big guy.

I went back and edited all he posts to correct my weight. I never thought I'd be looking this good at 260 something. I still have a long way to go but if this keeps up I'll be looking pretty fit a around 250 which is huge for me.
:blink: .....WOOPS!! LOL! Damn DW, that is even MORE impressive!! Damn, ok I take that back about delta being bigger than both you and I..LOL!! So there you have it folks. A VERY big guy making awesome gains on the minim dosage. So F*** it I guess I take back my statemnet about starting out with 1 1/2 dose/day if you are very big. That is good to know, though! Thanks DW! Keep up the great work:thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
It's funny, some days it's stronger than others, just when you think it's gone away, the next day it's back again. It's not dibilitating and is fairly mild, (feels pretty good really).

Yah bulldog this is pretty strong stuff, I would stick with 50mg yes. It didn't take me long to figure is out, a little pill that has this kind of effect has to be pretty strong ingredients.

Oh and I'm using the new box, somone was asking.
That is also a big plus to know DW. There is a lot of concern with people doubting the "new" batches. I guess BK was telling the truth then, when he said it is the same exact ingredient as the "old" batch, and that he does not know where all this talk about TMG being in it and stuff. I wish I got that little"buzz" feeling you were talking about:twisted:! Come to think of it, the first 2 times I took it, I felt what I thought was hypoglycemia kicking in( since I have gone hypo with things like SD before)and maybe it was that buzz thing going on:think:! I might have gottena little paranoid mistaking it for hypo...interesting....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One other thing to note the only cycle experience I have is the T1 pro we were doing a couple years ago so I think that I am going to get more out of a lower dose of any anabolic. Make no mistake though Halodrol is strong and I would always recommend people start with the recommended dosage, plus it's easier on the pocketbook that way. :woohoo:

thanks for the rep power and points.

NJLovehandles

Awards
Thanks a lot for the reply. Its good to know you are using the new batch, puts my mind at ease. What do you guys think about running megazol (orastan e) at a dose of 50-100 mg starting the beginning of week 3 and continuing 2 weeks after I stop taking the halodrol. Maybe I should just wait for this stuff to kick in and see how far it gets me. Anyway, good luck to all of you guys, and just for the records I am 200lbs, but a good 20% bf. I thinn the 1 dose of halo should do me good. How many days did it take you guys to feel this stuff in the gym? Today was day two so I didnt expect anything. I'm hoping by day 5 I start to see some good stuff happening. Once again thanx for the info and good luck.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
One other thing to note the only cycle experience I have is the T1 pro we were doing a couple years ago so I think that I am going to get more out of a lower dose of any anabolic. Make no mistake though Halodrol is strong and I would always recommend people start with the recommended dosage, plus it's easier on the pocketbook that way. :woohoo:

thanks for the rep power and points.
Good point on the pocket book thing! Mine is starting to feel light these days...LOL!!!:thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the reply. Its good to know you are using the new batch, puts my mind at ease. What do you guys think about running megazol (orastan e) at a dose of 50-100 mg starting the beginning of week 3 and continuing 2 weeks after I stop taking the halodrol. Maybe I should just wait for this stuff to kick in and see how far it gets me. Anyway, good luck to all of you guys, and just for the records I am 200lbs, but a good 20% bf. I thinn the 1 dose of halo should do me good. How many days did it take you guys to feel this stuff in the gym? Today was day two so I didnt expect anything. I'm hoping by day 5 I start to see some good stuff happening. Once again thanx for the info and good luck.
Yeah NJ, the 1 dos eshould do you just fine! This stuff kicks in slow but VERY steady. SO you might not notice it right off the bat, since it is gradual and you will go along gettting used to the steady gains. But around week 2 when your poundages are up considerably, and you start feeling rock hard and pumped all the time, then there will be no denying the gains! For me, I think it was week three(I just so happened to eat a lot at that point as well)when I was hit with a super upper cut by the gains. They came on really strong at that point. But as yo should know, everyone is different, and will respond differently to things, so it might act quicker or it might act slower for you. Just make sure you are eating a lot of CLEAN food, lifting HARD, and you will make good gains. GOOD LUCK with your gains, and keep us posted! As for the Orastan e, I might do it wiht my next Halo cycle, but if you are fairly new to anablics, then you really don't need it. But the Orastan is not methylated, so that is a plus.

jjm

jjm

Awards
I posted in one of the other Halodrol threads my progress so far, but I'd like to add a little something to this thread too. It seems this thread gets more traffic from ppl interested in Halodrol. To the original poster, if you think I'm hijacking and want me to delete my comment just say so and I will have no problem doing so.

I've been reading that the Halodrol starts off slow and whatnot, but I am now on day 8 and I have gained 5lbs.

With the way my routine is setup, I work 1 muscle group a day. I started my Halodrol on a chest day and today was the 2nd day I worked my chest while being on Halodrol, and I put 10lbs on my bench and added an additional 2 reps from what I would normally do.

To me it seems like this has NOT taken off slow. But, if this truly IS slow then I cannot wait until i hit mid 2nd week and into 3rd week.

Also, I still have not experienced any side effects whatsoever, except for some bad gas which I can't say is related to the Halodrol.

Edit - Just like to add that I am stacking my Halodrol with Orastan E as well.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I posted in one of the other Halodrol threads my progress so far, but I'd like to add a little something to this thread too. It seems this thread gets more traffic from ppl interested in Halodrol. To the original poster, if you think I'm hijacking and want me to delete my comment just say so and I will have no problem doing so.

I've been reading that the Halodrol starts off slow and whatnot, but I am now on day 8 and I have gained 5lbs.

With the way my routine is setup, I work 1 muscle group a day. I started my Halodrol on a chest day and today was the 2nd day I worked my chest while being on Halodrol, and I put 10lbs on my bench and added an additional 2 reps from what I would normally do.

To me it seems like this has NOT taken off slow. But, if this truly IS slow then I cannot wait until i hit mid 2nd week and into 3rd week.

Also, I still have not experienced any side effects whatsoever, except for some bad gas which I can't say is related to the Halodrol.

Edit - Just like to add that I am stacking my Halodrol with Orastan E as well.
What is your anabolic experience? what have yo used in the past if anything. If youhave not tried anything before, or have done little, then you might be "fresher" and get immediate gains. Also like I stated before, everyone will react differently. Also, maybe adding in the Ortan is synergistic with the Halo, and giving you quicker gains. DW, you got anything to add? Sorry I answered this before you:eek:!

jjm

jjm

Awards
What is your anabolic experience? what have yo used in the past if anything. If youhave not tried anything before, or have done little, then you might be "fresher" and get immediate gains. Also like I stated before, everyone will react differently. Also, maybe adding in the Ortan is synergistic with the Halo, and giving you quicker gains. DW, you got anything to add? Sorry I answered this before you:eek:!
This is my first cycle of any pro-hormone/steroid. I did my research and the fact that Halodrol doesn't aromatise into estrogen and has little to no side effects stood out in my head, and I thought that this would be good for me to learn on.

I am very happy with the gains I have seen so far, as my goal for the whole entire cycle was to gain 5lbs, and I have already done that.

I'm really looking forward to around the end of my cycle to see what kind of gains the Halodrol will give me then.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You start feeling something about 4 or 5 days in, it's not overwhelming at first, week 2 it's stronger. I would run it alone for the first cycle and save the stacking for the next cycle, that's what I'm doing anyhow.

I had a good night last night bench is up about 20 lbs, squat around 40. I have to say I am happy I'm going hard core with all compound movements. I read a lot of logs where the people are doing a lot of isolation and it's sometimes hard to get a feel for how much they are really progressing. I looked at my arm today (did a little flex) I can't remember if I've ever seen that much of a peak b4.

Oh and swole, I can see how you might have thought that about the buzz, when I have nothing to focus on I do feel a little disconnected. If it were not for the feeling of good energy I might think that's what it was.

WR04

Awards
Do ya'll think its ok To take a NO2 supplement(blitz cycle) with Halodrol, cuz i still got about 2 weeks worth. 2nd day on Halodrol , going pretty good. still just a lil buzz feeling.

*Bulldog*

Awards
Do ya'll think its ok To take a NO2 supplement(blitz cycle) with Halodrol, cuz i still got about 2 weeks worth. 2nd day on Halodrol , going pretty good. still just a lil buzz feeling.
I'd like to see what DreamWeaver's input is on this. My personal opinion.........I'd stop the NO product. I was taking a NO product before I started the H-50 cycle. I'm getting really awesome pumps from the Halodrol. I'm thinking the NO on top of that may be a little much, even to the point that you may get painful pumps.

It may not matter so much in the first week. My results have been very gradual but steady. After the first week is over is when things really seem to start happening. So my advice would be that if you still wanna use the Blitz Cycle.....I wouldn't go much past the first week of your H-50 cycle on it. You won't need it after then anyway.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bulldog good assessment, the pumps are already pretty strong I think the NO product might make things a little uncomfortable. You want to know where your results are coming from also. I see people doing all these crazy stacks and sometimes wonder 'how do they know what works?'. I know a great deal of the time it's people with a lot of anabolic experience and they know what there doing. When your starting out though you need to take it a step at a time. I will find out how something works for my body and then maybe expand.

By the way Jim your input is most welcome, not to worry about participating your experience into this thread.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Save it for after the H-50! You don't need it right now. That way you have somethign to help you maintain or keep making gains afterwards:thumbsup:!

WR04

Awards
Is anyone else takin the orastan-E w/the cycle, and is it really necessary? i have the Novex for mid cycle but just wanted to know about the orastan-E.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like I said I will be using NHA and DHEA for PCT but another thing I'm thinking about now is bridging, I will not start my second cycle (maximus stack) untill later may (I'm going to wait the 90 days). I can just run my PCT and wait for a couple months and start my next cycle. I have ordered some PowerFull and Cissus I could do a cycle of this after my PCT. I could run NHA for an extra 4 weeks. I guess I will need to do some more reading. Any opinions here would be welcome. I have to make another order, turns out that Novedex only has 60 pills per bottle and the maximus stack recommends 2-3 a day for 2 weeks then 4 a day for 2 weeks which means 2 bottles, then why do they tell you, you only need one. I will either buy more NHA or more Powerfull and Cissus. I haven't made up my mind yet.

I have switched all my evening cardio sessions to interval training, 3 minutes low intensity 3 minutes high for 30 minutes, I like this cardio a lot better the time goes by quick and it kicks the crap out of you. I thought my lungs were going to explode, much more fun.

WR04 like I said, I would run it alone for the first cycle, save the Orastan for another cycle. You want to see how one reacts to you b4 adding the other. Just my opinion I'm no cycle expert.

jjm

jjm

Awards
I have to make another order, turns out that Novedex only has 60 pills per bottle and the maximus stack recommends 2-3 a day for 2 weeks then 4 a day for 2 weeks which means 2 bottles, then why do they tell you, you only need one.
This question goes out to everyone. I originally bought 1 bottle of Novedex XT and 1 bottle of Anabolic Xtreme Rebound XT. I was going to try and sell the Rebound so I could get another bottle of Novedex XT, but do you think I would be ok using my 1 bottle of Rebound XT and my 1 bottle of Novedex XT instead of using 2 bottles of Novedex?

jjm

jjm

Awards
This question goes out to everyone. I originally bought 1 bottle of Novedex XT and 1 bottle of Anabolic Xtreme Rebound XT. I was going to try and sell the Rebound so I could get another bottle of Novedex XT, but do you think I would be ok using my 1 bottle of Rebound XT and my 1 bottle of Novedex XT instead of using 2 bottles of Novedex?
^ Anyone?

Anyway, today was my 10th day on Halodrol/Orastan and I stepped on the scale and I weighed 177. So I've gained 7lbs in 10 days.

I added 10lbs and 2 reps to my military press, and throughout the rest of my shoulder workout I noticed I had a lot more stamina than I usually would. I was bangin out more reps and it felt easier than usual.

I can't wait until my upcoming back and leg days...

shiby1510

Awards
I thought DHEA causes estrogen?? which would be a bad choice for pct... right?

just questioning.. i've just been reading a lot and don't know that much...

*btw..subscribes.. nice log.

Irish480

Awards
I thought DHEA causes estrogen?? which would be a bad choice for pct... right?

just questioning.. i've just been reading a lot and don't know that much...

*btw..subscribes.. nice log.
Not quite sure how DHEA would cause estrogen but... I don't think he was speaking of that being his sole component in PCT anyways.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DHEA is good when your older and in this case I think it is a good choice. NHA is the key component of my PCT, I don't really think there will be much to recover from the boys are still big and brassy, my libido is slightly elevated where I would normally be at least partially shut down on something suppressive.

Workout was very good last night some strength increase was evident. I hear people talking about pumps, but because I'm not really doing any isolation I can't really say pumps are that out of the ordinary but I will say that I'm experiencing a lot of muscle hardness and it stays with me for long periods. My pumps used to be really kind of soft where I'd look more bloated.

What I'm really impressed with is my ability to melt fat and still put on muscle, I've experienced some of this in isolated situations but nothing like what I'm experiencing right now. I believe cycling this with a long slow cut would really show a metamorphosous in body composition. I am not on any schedule anymore (don't plan on competing) what I plan to do is to bridge the best I can to the next cycle and keep going with the slow cut. I think that I will be able to attain a better body composition than I have ever had. I am picturing 230 at 12%. Seems very doable.

Maintenance has always been a problem for me so I'm am devising a plan where I will be basically maintaining this style of eating ....forever. It's a pretty contreversial diet and I will divulge my results when I measure my success, so far the prognosis is very good. I will know more when I'm down another 20 lbs. Stay tuned this spring I may have some really good info.

Like I said earlier looking for some input on bridging, I feel that Activate, Cissus and Powerfull are good bridging products.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DHEA via DR. D's protocol works wonders, esp. for Libido when you run ATD. Do a search, and if Dr. D suggests, its worth a try...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I remember reading that, he basically says that you have to take a lot of DHEA get supressed and that DHEA is a good Testostorone precuersor and will bounce you back faster. Sounds good to me. There are also some posts of good libido recovery while taking DHEA with ATD.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dynamite workout last night considering my training partner couldn't join me and I had no spotter. The weight really felt light and my reps and weight were up, but I bet they would have been up a little more with a spotter. I really feel as though I hammered it out.

The waist is definitely smaller this week and I weighed in a 259.5. I would normally be about 255 (probably lower) by now and there is a lot of visual evidence of gain. I estimate 6 or 7 lean lbs have been added. The gains are lean and dry. There is abolutely no negative sides the libido is in check and the boys are holding there own. I'm going to run the full 30 days and then Use NHA for 30 days, with the DHEA. I will then do a 30 day PowerFull, Cissus, camph, bridge, take a month off of the supps and then I will be ready for my Maximus Stack.

My goal is 230-235 12-14% bf. Nice and slow...that's how I'm gonna do it... nice and slow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to comment on the libido, it has never dropped below normal, and there seems to be surges intermittently throughout the cycle. I'm on day 24 and for the last two days the libido is definitely elevated. It just doesn't seem that this stuff is very suppressive... if at all.

The fat continues to melt off with very little change in the scale. I only lost about 1.5 lbs in three weeks and there has been way more fat come off than that. I've lost well over an inch around my waist.

AmsterRod

Awards
Re: Halodrol Cycle - Into 2nd week now

Thought I'd share by Halodrol experiences with you.

This is my 1st cycle and I'm up to day 11 now.

After the 2nd day I noticed immediate strength gains and was able for example to gain 10kg on my bench.

My weight has also increased by about 10lbs over this period. Though I have to say I've been making sure I eat a helluva lot - so that's definitely got something to do with it.

Haven't noticed any fat falling off - but then I haven't got much to begin with. My problem tends to be putting it on not losing it.....;-)

Had a few off days. Had a cold for 3 days - so didn't train for 5 days - but came back with avengeance immediately after.

Also had to keep my routine of not training more than3-4 days a week - and still fairly short sessions typically 45 min. After all the body still has to recover.

But the results and the way I feel physically have been impressive.

Libido has been up (except for the days when I had the cold) - but not to the point of distraction (hell I've got to work)

Overall very positive.

In addition to the Halodrol I've been taking:

Milkthistle 3 x 900mg /day (for the liver)
glucosamine (for the joints)
Amino Fuel (to get the most from my diet.
Creatine 5g

Anyone got any thoughts on cycle length.

I was planning on a 15 day cycle with 45 days off but the directions in the packet suggest 30days and 3 months off.

Do you think running the 30 day cycle could have liver or other complications?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am doing 30, it doesn't seem to be supressive at all. I haven't noticed any negative side effects so far, I was expecting a drop in libido but it hasn't come yet, I'm still elevated on day 24.

AmsterRod

Awards
sounds good ;-)
have you also noticed continuing strength/size gains?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, I am on a calorie deficit and gaining muscle and losing fat the strength gains are very steady the body comp changes are more impressive.

I'm working hard, yes but it's so much easier to work hard when you see progress. I was getting nowhere b4 this cycle a combination of getting older and dieting. This cycle has given me the boost I needed. I should be back to my old self come late spring.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here is the plan for PCT, comments are welcome and appreciated.

7am 1 lean Extreme

8am 1 activate
1 rebound fish oil and flax
100 mg DHEA

12pm 1 lean extreme

1pm 2 activate
1 rebound week one only fish oil and flax
50 mg DHEA

5pm 1 lean extreme training days

8pm 1 rebound with meal weeks 1-3
1 activate
50 mg DHEA

10pm 1 lean extreme non training days

WR04

Awards
i'm on day 8 right now, and already gained 7lbs in muscle, while still staying lean. i'm excited to keep gaining size and strength.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe by my next cycle I'll be ready for an extreme lean bulker. :think:

NJLovehandles

Awards
Ditto on day 8! So foar the fat seems to be falling off a lil easier, and strength is up slightly. Not bad for a cut.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Dynamite workout last night considering my training partner couldn't join me and I had no spotter. The weight really felt light and my reps and weight were up, but I bet they would have been up a little more with a spotter. I really feel as though I hammered it out.

The waist is definitely smaller this week and I weighed in a 259.5. I would normally be about 255 (probably lower) by now and there is a lot of visual evidence of gain. I estimate 6 or 7 lean lbs have been added. The gains are lean and dry. There is abolutely no negative sides the libido is in check and the boys are holding there own. I'm going to run the full 30 days and then Use NHA for 30 days, with the DHEA. I will then do a 30 day PowerFull, Cissus, camph, bridge, take a month off of the supps and then I will be ready for my Maximus Stack.

My goal is 230-235 12-14% bf. Nice and slow...that's how I'm gonna do it... nice and slow.
Looks like you are well on your way DW, and have the right plan of attack!! Great job brotha, keep it up:thumbsup:!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks swole, yah I like to keep my ducks in a row, always planning. :study:

shiby1510

Awards
anyone running anything like perferct cycle with H 50 ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dynamite workout, squats are up 40 – 50 lbs and bench 30 – 40 since the cycle started. Standing barbell shoulder press is up about 20 from last week. Tbar rows were way up from last week as well. I am completely wasted after the pounding I put myself through last night. Now this routine is designed for progression but I would not be able to make these kinds of gains under normal circumstances especially while dieting. I wouldn’t even consider this kind of training taking into account my current nutrient intake. I just had to try something out of the ordinary because I wanted to know what the supp would do for me under extreme circumstances. Yes I know I’m a just a tad insane… I’m in the right place, I feel right at home.

Day 26 and my libido is elevated, I find that the libido is going from normal to high, very high in the first week with periodic spikes. No sign of anything suppressive. My body is very weary I believe that is due to the fact that I’m working my ass off on a calorie deficit.

*Bulldog*

Awards
Sounds like you've made some great progress DW :D

I totally agree on the libido....I'm experiencing the same.

It's really impressive that you are able to make the gains you have while on a caloric deficient diet. You can definitely tell the stuff is working that way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I agree, the fact that I am dieting makes the progress all the more impressive. This is the best way to diet, I hate when I lose strength and energy while dieting.

NJLovehandles

Awards
I'm with you guys! Day Day 11 today. Pulled my neck a bit so I went easy on my arms, and did half hour of cardio. I havent felt too much in regars to strength yet, but I am maintinaing strength while cutting, which is something I could never do in the past. Hoping some strength comes in the next week. Good luck guys.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have any of u guys noticed any blood press. increase from the H, I may run it instead of superdrol,the super made my BP go up quite a bit, great log.....

shiby1510

Awards
what made you decide using a different pct than novedex xt?

.. just curious...

shiby1510

Awards
Well here is the plan for PCT, comments are welcome and appreciated.

7am 1 lean Extreme

8am 1 activate
1 rebound fish oil and flax
100 mg DHEA

12pm 1 lean extreme

1pm 2 activate
1 rebound week one only fish oil and flax
50 mg DHEA

5pm 1 lean extreme training days

8pm 1 rebound with meal weeks 1-3
1 activate
50 mg DHEA

10pm 1 lean extreme non training days
Have you been running any of those during your cycle as well or just as PCT? and when do you plan on starting your doses .. such as when there is 1 week left in your cycle or?

thanks!