First Actual Cycle - Halodrol

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have been looking into what I wanted to cycle as my first true steroid cycle and TBOL looked really appealing to me. I ultimately decided to go with HDROL as it converts into TBOL. A little bit about me; I have pre existing prepubertal gyno, diet is dialed in, training is also dialed in. Im 26 and ready to take this to the next level.

Nolva will be my PCT and I have Exemestane on hand as well.

I do know how I plan on laying out the entire cycle, but I'd like to hear how you guys would run it if this was your upcoming cycle. Also, anything else that you guys would recommend adding in? For example im thinking something in PCT for cort control... maybe reduce xt.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I have been looking into what I wanted to cycle as my first true steroid cycle and TBOL looked really appealing to me. I ultimately decided to go with HDROL as it converts into TBOL. A little bit about me; I have pre existing prepubertal gyno, diet is dialed in, training is also dialed in. Im 26 and ready to take this to the next level.
View attachment 191961

Nolva will be my PCT and I have Exemestane on hand as well.

I do know how I plan on laying out the entire cycle, but I'd like to hear how you guys would run it if this was your upcoming cycle. Also, anything else that you guys would recommend adding in? For example im thinking something in PCT for cort control... maybe reduce xt.
Bro.....
In the "Classifieds" section here, a brother is selling (practically giving away) Nos' version of Invictus!!!!
I HIGHLY recommend!
:)

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Considering this as a first methyl too bro!....Curious to see how it goes for ya.

Lineup looks solid

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Am interested to see as you've chosen Fusion Brand which I havent seen much feedback on.

Good luck with your cycle.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL Hdrol was my first ever cycle, 5 weeks, 1 at 50mg and 75mg for the rest. It was great. Although because of the expense of the cycle plus support supps etc. It made me more focussed on diet and workouts than ever before so I maybe got some decent newby gains in there too. It's conversion rate to tbol is apparently fairly small but apparently the compound before conversion has some effect explaining why people can get decent results with what is effectively about 2mg tbol per 25mg Hdrol cap.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL Hdrol was my first ever cycle, 5 weeks, 1 at 50mg and 75mg for the rest. It was great. Although because of the expense of the cycle plus support supps etc. It made me more focussed on diet and workouts than ever before so I maybe got some decent newby gains in there too. It's conversion rate to tbol is apparently fairly small but apparently the compound before conversion has some effect explaining why people can get decent results with what is effectively about 2mg tbol per 25mg Hdrol cap.
Interesting I was under the impression that TBOL conversion was higher, otherwise I probably would have just ran TBOL

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Interesting I was under the impression that TBOL conversion was higher, otherwise I probably would have just ran TBOL
Halodrol has an incredibly small conversion to TBOL but it’s an active compound on its own with extremely similar effects. I’ve heard in a couple comparisons that halodrol is more anabolic, I doubt you’d be disappointed with either.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In! I hope other factors don’t disrupt this experience for you though :confused:

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in as well .. halo is awesome, i recommend that as a beginner cycle over anything .. well that and epiandro

best of luck .. yeah hopefully gym's wont close .. maybe wait it out after you received it .. esp if its your first tru roid cycle you will make crazy gains due to receptors being clean.

Guest101

Awards
I didn’t feel like it was the real stuff whenever I tried it again from this company. I forgot where I originally had gotten Halodrol from back in the day, but that stuff made me feel great. The fusion brand didn’t really do anything for me. Any other feedback? I’d love to give it another go.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didn’t feel like it was the real stuff whenever I tried it again from this company. I forgot where I originally had gotten Halodrol from back in the day, but that stuff made me feel great. The fusion brand didn’t really do anything for me. Any other feedback? I’d love to give it another go.
My buddy ran it and it was g2g

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
in as well .. halo is awesome, i recommend that as a beginner cycle over anything .. well that and epiandro

best of luck .. yeah hopefully gym's wont close .. maybe wait it out after you received it .. esp if its your first tru roid cycle you will make crazy gains due to receptors being clean.
Gyms in NJ closed indefinitely as of tonight so 😭😭

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gyms in NJ closed indefinitely as of tonight so 😭😭
oh wow .. my local gym in NY just closed the sauna but thankfully gym is still open .. all the big chains are closed though .. hopefully local gyms stays open.