Halodrol Cycle

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your not too old. Body building isnt all about test levels.

- SMoking can hurt- beleive me, I know.:run:

I think most people who know their stuff (in no way impling that I do) will tell ya DIET is KEY.

It is the 1 determining factor. It will make or break you. You are what you eat. If you cant eat like a 200lb beast, then you'll never BE a 200 pound beast.

Hell, your test levels could be shot from running improper PCT's. IF you've been running compounds for an extended period of time, that could be the thing.
PCT is get your natura ltest production going again, after the hormons shut them down. It is also to controll estrogen, durring this process of re-starting...
You could pop D-bol all day, for years, and never grow beyond the level your at now if you dont give your body the means to grow.

stallionman

Awards
i have 2weeks to go how would you pct of halodrol have you used any prohormones and had any benefits from them im definately dropping dbol i was taking 30mg its actually methandrostenelone i think i over dosed so i will stick with halodrol and pct then have 6 weeks off all chemicals and let my body return to its normal levels

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would think you could use the same PCT for Halodrol, as you could for SD.
But, you threw in some d-bol, but that shouldnt make much difference.
My last pct I used:

Nolva (research chem) weeks 1-4, 20mgs throughout. didnt need more, but I had it just in case. YOU would be wise to get some. costs around $30
6-Oxo- weeks 1-2
a cheep trib/avena/long jack product weeks 2.5-5
50 mg DHEA- weeks 1-2 and 1 week after I finished PCT

stallionman

Awards
thanks for helping me out with the pct, will give it a go

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are 16 and planning on doing a cycle of Halodrol, not wise at all. Why would you even need to take anything. I have turned my son into a monster at 17 and with nothing but protein powder. Find someone to help you train and eat properly and you'll gain plenty of mass. It is so stupid to take these kinds of products before 21. As a matter of fact I wouldn't if I were under 30.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am about to start a halodrol-50 cycle. I am 16 and have never done any test/hormone supplements before. I've always stuck to no2 & creatine. So i dont really know what to do for post cycle therapy or if i should take anything during my cycle to help my liver or if i should stack it with anything else. All adivce appreciated.

As of now i plan on doing a 30day cycle of the h-50 then immediately after start a PCT cycle of 6-oxo. Im going to take no2 throughout all of this. Let me know if thats a good plan or not.

Your 16- You havent even tried training naturally yet!
Why dont you hit the gym and make sure its something that you can commit to first, before you go shrinking you nuts!
Serously, What is the point in spending the money on a cycle, if you dont know that you'll still bne lifting a year from now?
The gains you'll be able to make now, will be perminate, hard erned ones!

stallionman

Awards
i wish i was 16 theres no way i would take anything but protein powder your body is young enough to create testosterone but sadly as you get to my age testosterone stops think before you take anything you havent really stop growing yet

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
I know a 16 year old who blows the roid monkeys away. you got wnough test man just use it!!

BeastModeSB

Banned
Awards
well ive decided to buy 2 boxes and save them for future use maybe in a year or two

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At least 5 years, I don't know if you can store them that long.

BeastModeSB

Banned
Awards
Is there a possibility that halo would cause my growth plates to close?