Halodrol Cycle

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To answer the first question I already had the NHA stuff on hand and I know swole had good success with it.

I am going to start running it after my cycle, I have not seen any reason to do otherwise I will run my next cycle "Maximus Stack" exactly as perscribed 1) I am stacking with Orastan E and 2) want to see if it makes a difference.

I have not noticed any negative sides at all, no issues with blood preasure libido or anything.

NJLovehandles

Awards
Has anyone felt any joint pain? Thats the only side I am feeling. Once again I am using the second batch, this should be noted since everybody is saying how it may much dif. from the first batch.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joint pain is a side effect from lifting, I am not noticing anything out of the ordinary, I am lifting more so you the joints are taking a bit of a beating.

The experiences on both batches seem pretty similar to me, I wouldn't worry too much.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys,

I can add to the joint pain. I am 21 days into my H50/Prostan cycle and my joints are really starting to get to me. I have read that the Prostan could be causing this but man am I creaky in the morning and I lift at 6:30am so that isn't good at all! I'm dosing at 50mg H50 and 75mg Prostan and I am also adding in a cap of Rebound a day now that I am getting near the final week. I never really noticed the crazy strength gains but I am eating just at maintenance. However, I have added 7lbs to the scale and dropped roughly 4lbs of body fat according to my calipers...which can be tricky to get a good reading from. The mirror says I have leaned out quite a bit and I am absolutely more vascular but that is probably the Prostan. I will be using Albuterol in my PCT so I am really looking forward to maybe dropping a bit more bodyfat and HOPEFULLY keep the new lean gains from this cycle. Anyway, just thought I would chime in.

BTW, just in the last day or two I have had some back pump issues but they are very minor. I had MAJOR back pumps on a PheraPlex cycle so this time I was a bit more prepared for them. So far they are easy to deal with.

Take care.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So overall do you guys think there are major differences between the first and second batch?

Mr.50

*Bulldog*

Awards
Hey DreamWeaver.....whats the batch # on your H-50??

Mine is 82407 exp 10 - 2007

Based on what BK said in another post.....mine should be the "first" batch. Just want to confirm that.

As far as differences go from batch to batch.....it sounds like DW and I are getting VERY similar results.....and I believe he is using the "second" batch.

Regarding joint pain.....how many of you use Glucosamine? I take Glucosamine/Chondroitin supp 2x per day as directed on the label. I've always had joint pain.....bad knees from lifting/wrestling and totalled F'ed up ankle due to a serious fracture (3 surgeries and counting). Anyway, I've been on the Gluco/Chon for a while now (I think it takes about 6 weeks to really start working) and I think it helps quite a bit.

You HAVE to stick with it though. In the past I would buy a big bottle of Gluco.....and take it til it was gone....which was right at about 6 weeks worth. Then I wouldn't bother taking my lazy ass to the store to buy more. Well this time....I went through my first bottle and am now on my second. I totally think it's helping quite a bit. You guys may wanna give it a try if you're not already.

And if all else fails.....I always have the percocet the doc prescribes for my ankle.....that'll pretty much take just about any pain away, lol :p

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We seem to be having similar experiences, so I don't think they could be that different.

By the way down 4% and up 7 lbs, pretty good gains.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Based on what BK said in another post.....mine should be the "first" batch. Just want to confirm that.

As far as differences go from batch to batch.....it sounds like DW and I are getting VERY similar results.....and I believe he is using the "second" batch.

Regarding joint pain.....how many of you use Glucosamine? I take Glucosamine/Chondroitin supp 2x per day as directed on the label. I've always had joint pain.....bad knees from lifting/wrestling and totalled F'ed up ankle due to a serious fracture (3 surgeries and counting). Anyway, I've been on the Gluco/Chon for a while now (I think it takes about 6 weeks to really start working) and I think it helps quite a bit.

You HAVE to stick with it though. In the past I would buy a big bottle of Gluco.....and take it til it was gone....which was right at about 6 weeks worth. Then I wouldn't bother taking my lazy ass to the store to buy more. Well this time....I went through my first bottle and am now on my second. I totally think it's helping quite a bit. You guys may wanna give it a try if you're not already.

And if all else fails.....I always have the percocet the doc prescribes for my ankle.....that'll pretty much take just about any pain away, lol :p
I will check mine 2nite when I get home, I think it's supposed to be the second batch.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Yeah bulldog, your's is the first batch. I forgot the lot # for the second batch(BK had it posted). As for the joint pain, I got none. I really think it is the prostan, as that would tend to dry your joints out. SD was HARD on my joints, man I thought there was something wrong with me at one point! I think DW is taking the second batch if I remember correctly, but he allready said he is going to get back to us. Seems like you are getting pretty much the same type of results as DW.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Yeah bulldog, your's is the first batch. I forgot the lot # for the second batch(BK had it posted). As for the joint pain, I got none. I really think it is the prostan, as that would tend to dry your joints out. SD was HARD on my joints, man I thought there was something wrong with me at one point! I think DW is taking the second batch if I remember correctly, but he allready said he is going to get back to us. Seems like you are getting pretty much the same type of results as DW.
WOOPS! Sorry Bulldog, the proatan /joint part was for jdahlum:eek:! By the way, stating your what you did as far as gains, that is very impressive physical changes that you would definately be able to see! GOOD JOB!:thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey DW, whats up bro! Just wanted to let you in a little bit of info I just read here somewhere, bout taking the ActivaTE. Seems the right way to take it, would be the second week of taking your Rebound! Makes perfect sense though, as ActivaTE frees up your bound natty test, so if you were to give Rebound and the DHEA a couple of weeks to boost that natty test level up, then you would have a lot more test to free up! I think it was Dr.D who stated this, can't remember what thread it was on though, i will try and find it though:think:. Anywho, I thought I would give you this info, as it seems it will make for a better pct!

*Bulldog*

Awards
Thanks for the info on the batch #'s Swole. I thought I had it right....and you just confirmed it.:thumbsup:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oops looks like I have the old batch as well, sorry I didn’t mean to be misleading but I ordered mine in late January and I assumed that would have been the second batch. I guess I got the last of the first instead.

Looks like all this time I’ve been using steroids!! Lol

Another above average workout, this is the best diet ever. I weighed in at 159 this morning, so lets do some final assumptions. I lost nearly 2 inches around my waist, which means at least 10 lbs fat loss, I only went down 2 lbs on the scales. So I estimate that I have lost 10 lbs of fat and gained 8 lbs of muscle in the last 4 weeks. It may be a little less but the results are very close to that.

Thanks swole for the tip on the PCT so start Activate in week 3 and keep it going into week 5 and 6 after the DHEA and Rebound are depleted ? Let me know.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Guys,

Thought I would update you on the back pumps. I must be really prone to them or something because as of last night they have gotten really bad. Enough to make me consider stopping the cycle a week early. I had these pretty bad on my last PP cycle and so far these are getting every bit as bad as those did. What is the deal with these things!?!? They just freakin' throb and by nighttime they are really tough.

Just thought I would add that as I have not really seen other people complain about this with Halodrol. Do you guys think it could be the Prostan? Don't mean to hijack the thread so disregard this if it gets in the way.

AmsterRod

Awards
Re: Halodrol Cycle - Joint Pain

I also recommend using Glucosamine.
Stiff joints has always been my problem. Lifting heavier weights definitely puts more strain on the joints - but 2 x 15ml glucosamine syrup /day means I haven't felt it.

*Bulldog*

Awards
Guys,

Thought I would update you on the back pumps. I must be really prone to them or something because as of last night they have gotten really bad. Enough to make me consider stopping the cycle a week early. I had these pretty bad on my last PP cycle and so far these are getting every bit as bad as those did. What is the deal with these things!?!? They just freakin' throb and by nighttime they are really tough.

Just thought I would add that as I have not really seen other people complain about this with Halodrol. Do you guys think it could be the Prostan? Don't mean to hijack the thread so disregard this if it gets in the way.
I'm on 75mg's of Prost (Orastan-E.....which is exactly the same thing) per day with my H50 and I'm not experiencing any back pumps at all. Maybe you're just hypersensitive to this type of effect?? How much do you weigh also? I'm pretty big.....about 238lbs......so that could have something to do with it too. It could be a mg/body weight ratio thing too as to why you're having them and I'm not?? Don't know....just a few random thoughts. Listen to your body though brother......if anything gets too painful it may be a wise decision to lay off things for a while. Good luck to ya man :thumbsup:

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the info Bulldog. I am sitting at about 205 right now so I am quite a bit smaller than you. I'm getting there man :) Where in Virginia are you? I'm out near Leesburg in Northern Virginia and I lift at the Golds in Ashburn. Just wondering.

I decided to pop two Advil and see if it would help. In general, I don't like to take pain killers especially while on cycle because of the possible kidney/liver toxicity issues combined with the methyl. The good thing is it has nearly eliminated the pain! If I can get by with doing this every couple days then I am going to try to stick out to the end. Only 8 more days anyway! Other than this issue and the odd creaky joint....I'm enjoying this cycle.

Thanks again.

*Bulldog*

Awards
Hey bro....I'm south of you. I live down in Richmond. My wife is from your area though. She's from Fairfax (Burke)......her family still lives up there. We get up to see them every now and then.

Glad to hear the Advil helped you out. I think you should be fine with that. SHouldn't be quite as hard on the liver as say Tylenol would. Give the Glucosamine a try too for the creaky joints.......but you gotta give that time to work......several weeks at least.

With you being 205lbs.....I doubt it's a mg/body weight thing going on with the Prostz. Incidentally.....how many mg's per day are you taking? And you're probably not THAT much smaller than me brother.....I got some "old guy" body fat that I could stand to lose, lol. All thanks to a little too much of this => :cheers: <= before I got back into the serious lifting again.

Sorry to get off topic in your thread DreamWeaver......and just to get back on track again........now that you mention the batch of H-50 that you're on, NO WONDER we're getting very similar results, lol. Makes a LOT of sense now. :D

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah, but who's to say I wouldn't have on the second batch, I will be paying close attention to people's results on the second b4 I buy more.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Oops looks like I have the old batch as well, sorry I didn’t mean to be misleading but I ordered mine in late January and I assumed that would have been the second batch. I guess I got the last of the first instead.

Looks like all this time I’ve been using steroids!! Lol

Another above average workout, this is the best diet ever. I weighed in at 159 this morning, so lets do some final assumptions. I lost nearly 2 inches around my waist, which means at least 10 lbs fat loss, I only went down 2 lbs on the scales. So I estimate that I have lost 10 lbs of fat and gained 8 lbs of muscle in the last 4 weeks. It may be a little less but the results are very close to that.

Thanks swole for the tip on the PCT so start Activate in week 3 and keep it going into week 5 and 6 after the DHEA and Rebound are depleted ? Let me know.
Yep , that would be correct....except, that you might want to run the Rebound at a low dose ( I would say 1 pill at bed time) until the ActivaTe is done, because suppsoedely it can be a little bit suppressive on its own, since it will give you higher than normal free test in your body, which inturn might signal your body to slow down production. Hope this clears it up a bit for you. By the way, thos are very impresssive quality gains!!

El Diablo

Awards
Hey guys, as to the Joint Pain, I have heard and read that Ciccus RX is supposed to work great to reduce joint pain.
I know on previous cycles I have done, the strength increases come so fast that the tendons and ligaments can't "keep up" with stress placed on them.

:nutkick:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would really support the use of Cissus on any cycle if you have joint problems. JMHO

Mr.50

Hey guys, as to the Joint Pain, I have heard and read that Ciccus RX is supposed to work great to reduce joint pain.
I know on previous cycles I have done, the strength increases come so fast that the tendons and ligaments can't "keep up" with stress placed on them.

:nutkick:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Guys,

Hey bro, are you sure they are back pumps, or a "pain" that you feel in your lower back? The bad lower back pumps that come with some of the methyls, should only occur mostly when working out, running or something like that. Some of these methyls also stress the kidney out a bit, and thus cause a lower back "pain". The pumps shoul not be with you 24/7 and be especailly bad at night. When was your last cycle with a methyl? May be you need to take a little bit more time off , and recover better. Don't know that this is the case, but just throwing something out there for you to consider.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Swole,

Thanks for the reply man. It's hard to tell if they are just a pain or if they are actually a pump. I have lower back issues anyway which cause my back to stay tight and it seems when I add a methyl it gets REALLY tight all the time and starts to throb. It is helped by deep massage. The wife does one for me every night when they get bad and those help quite a bit. They also go away when I am laying down for a while so I don't THINK they are kidney related but it is something I have considered. Yesterday and today I have taken two Advil and it has nearly resolved the problem for me. I'm still really tight but the pain is mostly gone. I am really thinking that it is just related to my back stiffness to begin with and then when I add the methyl it just knots up on me nearly all day. I also work a computer job which keeps me in a chair almost all day and that does NOT help a bit.

Is there any other way to determine if it is kidney related other than a blood test? I don't have any problems going to the bathroom and everything looks clean and clear when I do. What are the signs of kidney trouble other than lower back pain? Thanks again for the heads up though.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Swole,

Thanks for the reply man. It's hard to tell if they are just a pain or if they are actually a pump. I have lower back issues anyway which cause my back to stay tight and it seems when I add a methyl it gets REALLY tight all the time and starts to throb. It is helped by deep massage. The wife does one for me every night when they get bad and those help quite a bit. They also go away when I am laying down for a while so I don't THINK they are kidney related but it is something I have considered. Yesterday and today I have taken two Advil and it has nearly resolved the problem for me. I'm still really tight but the pain is mostly gone. I am really thinking that it is just related to my back stiffness to begin with and then when I add the methyl it just knots up on me nearly all day. I also work a computer job which keeps me in a chair almost all day and that does NOT help a bit.

Is there any other way to determine if it is kidney related other than a blood test? I don't have any problems going to the bathroom and everything looks clean and clear when I do. What are the signs of kidney trouble other than lower back pain? Thanks again for the heads up though.
Hey bro, well it sounds like it may not be kidney related from what you stated, so that is good. It sounds like it may be related to you prior lower back problems, and from your job and sitting in a chair a lot, I could se how this would further aggrevate it. Kidney pain should be a persistant aching pain in you lower back(below rib cage, and of course there are other signs like difficulty going to the bathroom, bloody or cloudy urine, excessively foamy urine, and some other suff as well. But sounds like you are cool bro. Hope that lower back gets better, maybe see a doc for it if it gets that bad? Well good luck with your gains and everything bro:thumbsup:!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 30 all i well with the libido, I started taking some trib/fenugreek/longjack all in one test booster just in case. PCT starts tommorow.

AmsterRod

Awards
Re: Halodrol Cycle - Old / New Batches

Several people have referred to the old / new batches of Halodrol.

How can you tell which batch you have?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You ca tell by the expiry dates 2007 is the old batch.

Wow third day of PCT, I feel pretty good but the amazing thing is my waist has gone down another half inch and it really shows. Size and hardness is really good, along with good workouts. I am really drained from hitting the weights so hard in the last 4 weeks and will be changing up next week; I will do some more isolated exercises but won’t completely abandon all the compound movements. Squats will still be there, can’t imagine doing legs without squats.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Can't wai to use this stuff i got 6 boxes ofthe old batch just tempting me...it seems everyone is getting solid lean gains...with minimum sides

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Six boxes that should last you a while.

ericnb_98

Awards
As for the joint pain, I got none. I really think it is the prostan, as that would tend to dry your joints out. SD was HARD on my joints, man I thought there was something wrong with me at one point! quote]

I haad the same on my SD cycle, I increased my intake of Taurine and it helped alot. (3.5 grams a day.)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey DW! Whats up bro? I haven't been around here for a while, so I decided to stop by and see how everything is comming along for you in your pct. Hope everything is going well, and that you are maintaining those awesome gains you got:thumbsup:! So hope to hear an update form you soon.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey DW! Whats up bro? I haven't been around here for a while, so I decided to stop by and see how everything is comming along for you in your pct. Hope everything is going well, and that you are maintaining those awesome gains you got:thumbsup:! So hope to hear an update form you soon.
Hey swole, PCT is fine I am maintaining mass and strength, probably lost a pound in the first week, but lost a lot of fat when I started the lean extreme. I have started a new thread I put it in my signature. This will monitor my progress with various bridging supps as well as another cycle of halodrol with prostanz, it's pretty detailed.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey swole, PCT is fine I am maintaining mass and strength, probably lost a pound in the first week, but lost a lot of fat when I started the lean extreme. I have started a new thread I put it in my signature. This will monitor my progress with various bridging supps as well as another cycle of halodrol with prostanz, it's pretty detailed.
Awesome stuff Dw! I will definately be keeping track on your progress! Good to hear that you are keeping your gains bro. Yeah, The Lean Extreme, and Rebound, got me really lean:D! Well again,good to hear everything is working out well, and I will be tuned in!

stallionman

Awards
hi i am quite new to this forum but i take halodrol and now stacking with dbol has anyone tried this stack i think halodrol is quite weak on its own for mass gains im in my 14th day now and only talking 5lb gain superdrol is a hell of alot stronger but does have a few sides which halodrol has none so far. hope dbol bunks it up

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bro I got to tell you that I think DBol and HDrol together is a no no. I mean I know it has been done and the rule against 2 methyls is not absolute but I would be very careful. :nono:

IMHO

Mr.50

hi i am quite new to this forum but i take halodrol and now stacking with dbol has anyone tried this stack i think halodrol is quite weak on its own for mass gains im in my 14th day now and only talking 5lb gain superdrol is a hell of alot stronger but does have a few sides which halodrol has none so far. hope dbol bunks it up

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok for the record, why are you stacking those two??? They are redundant. First halodrol is a derivative of Oral Turinabol, in which OT is a derivative of Dbol without the problems of aromatizing!!! So you are stacking almost the same compound, and you are expecting what??? Not to flame but you have no reason to touch steroids for such a post, and for health reasons.:study:

stallionman

Awards
yes Apower your probably right wish i would of gone with superdrol instead of halodrol at least would have got better gains in weight and strength but i heard good things about halodrol dont believe everthing you hear i should of stuck to what i know anyway we shall see what gains i shall achieve in the next couple of weeks will keep you posted

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:blink:

schlam_of

Awards
out of curiosity, have you had any body recomp on the halodrol? my halodrol/prost cycle has been delayed due to an accident, but would still like to hear what all halodrol has done for ya..

stallionman

Awards
im in my 15th day halodrol is slow but i think the gains maybe good im too impatient i suppose we are talking 5lb gain here not alot really they did make it sound better than what it is but the good thing about it no sides if i would have had 2 boxes i would have gone 1tab first week 2nd week 1 and a half 3rd week 2tabs 4thweek 1tab then maybe would have seen better gains its not as toxic as superdrol so i think you could do this but work out expensive

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said, I found it be an excellent product for my purposes which was to maintain/increase strength and mass while losing weight. I believe I achieved this.

Let me give you a picture of how things were before the cycle and I believe this will shed some light on why I was pleased with this product. I had lost around 30-40 (maybe more I can't remember) lbs at the start of my cycle after being away from training for a couple of years. I was getting very frustrated by my progress in the gym it seems that a combination of age (47) and being idle were taking a toll. I needed something to kick start me anabolically, I considered HRT but decided to give Halodrol a try due to the lack of reported sides.

Now I am back in the hunt, I have lost 65 lbs and am quite a bit stronger than I was when I started the cycle, during my PCT I maintained strength and now on my USP stack I am getting stronger and more fit each week. After my PCT I estimate I retained about 5 lbs lean mass on a calorie deficit. I'm kicking ass again at the gym instead of having mine kicked.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If you eat, you will grow.

If your dissapointed, perhaps fault doesnt lie with the compound. If oyur not eating to support the new 5 lbs, AND eating above that limit, then you wont put on any more weight.

stallionman

Awards
your right im not a very good eater but i have dropped dosage on dbol to come off them and just stick with halodrol noticed a slight bruising on you know what doesnt look good dont know if anything to do with it but not taking any chances now it will be hard to bulk up got to rely on my weight gain drinks and protein drinks 2weeks to go till my pct but when i took superdrol i retained 12lbs of of bodyweight which was brilliant

stallionman

Awards
by the way is 6oxo the best pct or does anyone know any better or cheaper products that will do the same and best place to get them from

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Those are the type of things you need to have planned before you start your cycle.
I tried SD, put on around 10lbs, never lost a pound!
Check out the PCT section,.. theres all sorts of information, and yes, there are better PCTs. 6-oxo alone wouldnt be considered a PCT by some. Definately not with H-50 and D-bol.
You eating habbits will reflect gains no matter what your taking. This could explain why your previous cycle worked better, because all in all, you had to eat less.
Now, ya really have to learn to eat a maintence amount. Then, try and add a little weight naturally before you do another cycle. This is because you need to adjust your stomach, and eating habbits, to support your new muscle. There just is no sense in using anabolics for getting bigger, if your not willing/able to increase your calorie intake. Youll just shrink back down to match your food intake.

stallionman

Awards
hi i am taking other supplements to protect my body but i need to take something that will make me eat i am 5 6" and about 145lbs want to get up to about 170lbs my goal is to bench 100 kilo at the end of the year now benching 75kilo but struggling i am only really small framed so thats why i took bodybuilding up been training a year now nearly up 28lbs now and packed up smoking a year

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, actually, you NEED to be taking a better look at your PCT, that is, if you plan on having kids one day, avoiding depression,.. gyno,.. to name a few things.

Eating more will take a little time. You said you had a small frame; I am guessing that your pretty thin too. You can cram food and it would be a while before would see any bodyfat.

For this ine, I really would suggest doing at least THIS aspect naturally, and not chemical assisted (eating).

Basicly, you need to eat, streatch your stomach some, so you can hold more food. Try eating more frequently, as opposed to having just larger meals. Your body ca nonly absorb soo much before it packs it as fat. Eating frequently, smaller portions will bump your metabolism up, making it s oyour stomach clears faster, allowing you to eat again.

Really, if you take something to make you eat, then what happens when you stop taking it? You really will not have addressed the "problem",. and you'll shrink again.
SOME hard work needs to go into this, diet is core.

stallionman

Awards
yes your right again get sick of bunking chemicals down but im nearly 40 years of age and have 4 kids smoking hasnt helped in the past i know someone who was very small now he is 16stone but he uses jabs like sustanon and cyp which i wont inject being 40 has slowed down my testosterone levels my mates say im to old for bodybuilding but they all smoke