Advice on First Cycle

Mxdmscle

Awards
Hey guys, I have been lurking these forums and thought i would ask for some advice on a first cycle.
Fist about me, I have been lifting for a solid 3 years and feel I've hit my plateau.

height: 5 6
weight: 151 at roughly 12% body fat

my main lifts are and have been stuck here for a couple months
flat bench - 205 lbs
squat - 275 lbs
deadlift - 315

my main goal is to gain more clean mass and lose a little body fat
I'm looking for PH's that have very little side effects and after doing some reading on here i think it would be best to do a 1-andro and 6-keto pregnane stacked together.

I was wondering what you guys would recommend in terms of brands and any type of post cycle therapy and intra cycle if needed.

Any input or advice is appreciated.

Thanks!

JP10

JP10

Awards
1 and 4 andro is a great starter stack. Most have little to no sides. I believe you can run for 8 weeks without a problem. There are plenty of logs, so just use the search function and read up!

Make sure you have a pct. A lot of people neglect pct(post cycle therapy). You want a SERM(nolva or clomid). As well as a cycle support like CEL cycle assist.

Olympus labs is very respected around the forum, check out their products. Sparta Nutrition also has a lot of good products.

Hope this helps.

Mxdmscle

Awards
Thank you for the reply! Any preference in nolva or clomid? Would you recommend one over the other?

Thanks!

JP10

JP10

Awards
Either would work. Some people say they are more emotional on clomid. Nolva seems to be the go to for gyno prevention. They both serve the same purpose.

Mxdmscle

Awards
Thanks JP. One more question with regards to daily doses on workout and non workout days, what's the recommendation?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I agree with JP10 . 1 and 4-andro is what I'd say to start with. Easily accessible with little sides.