Cycle advice

MichiganMikey

Awards
Hi guys. I'm looking to start halo 25 by LGI in the near future. I picked Hdrol as its a mild ph as this will be my first cycle! I would like some advice on my cycle.

Pre cycle:
Cycle assist. Pre loaded 1week before cycle.
Multivitamin as usual
Fish oil

Cycle:
Halo 25 LGI 50/50/50/50
Cycle assist
Multivitamin

PCT:
Serm (nolva or clomid) undecided for which is best with Hdrol cycle
Daa (recommend a good one?)
May consider running an OTC PCT with the serm.

Overall I have a good diet of mostly proteins, low carbs, and good fats. I'm looking to gain 10-15lbs of lean muscle and going through with my pct to help keep those gains. I work out 3-4 times a week and may do more of I feel like it while on the cycle. My body will tell me if I should or not.

Questions I have:
1.) anything missing from the cycle? If so what.
2.) nolva or clomid? For pct
3.) any daa that work better than others?

If you think I am missing anything else please let me know. Do not flame as I am still researching. I have not bought ANYTHING yet. Just getting a cycle put together before I jump ahead of myself.

Thanks.
Mike

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
Bump halo to 75mg
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Sns daa
Have an AI on hand

MichiganMikey

Awards
any recommendations on the AI? Also does pre cycle and pct look good with what you said? I'm doing the most research I can before I want to start the cycle

mgkoret

mgkoret

Awards
  • Established
any recommendations on the AI? Also does pre cycle and pct look good with what you said? I'm doing the most research I can before I want to start the cycle
I use formastane. There's estrogen strike, inhibit e, ect. Lots of options.
Just dose cycle assist as directed on bottle and run the serm as I showed.

MichiganMikey

Awards
I use formastane. There's estrogen strike, inhibit e, ect. Lots of options.
Just dose cycle assist as directed on bottle and run the serm as I showed.
Thank you for the advice! I will look into the AIs you have listed. As in reading more and more I will slowly make my purchases :)