1st ever Cycle, Test Prop Only.

Page 2 of 10 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Good to hear no PIP, especially after being pinned in the hip socket. You're gonna dig test.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Klinessd View Post
    Glad injection and leg soreness is gone. Haters are gonna hate. In regards to that. You're freakin' shredded in your Avatar. Is that where your currently at BF wise?
    That was 7% bf, I'm a point in a week away from that physic naturally. We'll see how fast I can get there on test lol.

    Ill post a picture tomorrow of where I'm currently at.

    Hitting gym in couple hours, I think I can feel jump in test although that might be placebo effect. But I got really ticked off getting cut off this morning ha.

    Planning on self pinning right quad tomorrow.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post

    That was 7% bf, I'm a point in a week away from that physic naturally. We'll see how fast I can get there on test lol.

    Ill post a picture tomorrow of where I'm currently at.

    Hitting gym in couple hours, I think I can feel jump in test although that might be placebo effect. But I got really ticked off getting cut off this morning ha.

    Planning on self pinning right quad tomorrow.
    It's probably not placebo with the short ester. Enjoy it.
    Pinning yourself is a little different that someone doing it for you. Don't forget to breathe.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post

    It's probably not placebo with the short ester. Enjoy it.
    Pinning yourself is a little different that someone doing it for you. Don't forget to breathe.
    Ha thanks for the advice. I'm pretty confident though, I've done ABG's on myself and numerous patients. 25 gauge needles really help getting over pinning myself too.

    Highly recommended to use those, just warm the test up a bit and it flows through the syringe easily.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    I've done ABG's on myself and numerous patients.
    You an RRT??
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Klinessd View Post

    You an RRT??
    Yessir

  7. were you natural before all of this? great work man

  8. Quote Originally Posted by kp2012 View Post
    were you natural before all of this? great work man
    Yessir natty for 7 years.

  9. Im in. Just to satisfy my own curiosity what made you choose prop?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post
    Im in. Just to satisfy my own curiosity what made you choose prop?
    Short ester, quicker test release, less bloat, get more test for my buck.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Short ester, quicker test release, less bloat, get more test for my buck.
    Yea I've started several IV's on myself with 18g and some IM with 22g so I'm not at all opposed to having to inject more frequently (Looking to do a first test cycle as well). It's at least a year off I'd say but I wanna learn like I'm gonna start tomorrow lol. Good luck man.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by whaz View Post

    Yea I've started several IV's on myself with 18g and some IM with 22g so I'm not at all opposed to having to inject more frequently (Looking to do a first test cycle as well). It's at least a year off I'd say but I wanna learn like I'm gonna start tomorrow lol. Good luck man.
    For sure you can never have too much studying for a test cycle. Glad to hear your doing your research man!

  13. Day 3:

    Last nights workout was great. Haven't hit gym in about 5 days and felt like I was pushing harder then if I was going this past week. Did back and bi's had great pump!

    Pinned my right quad today, went okay it's more sore then my ventroglute already. But I forgot to aspirate before pinning and did half way and got a small air bubble but heard that wasn't that bad.

    A question to vets out there. When I aspirate after pinning with a 25 gauge how long do I do for me to see blood if I'm

  14. Day 3:

    Last nights workout was great. Haven't hit gym in about 5 days and felt like I was pushing harder then if I was going this past week. Did back and bi's had great pump!

    Pinned my right quad today, went okay it's more sore then my ventroglute already. But I forgot to aspirate before pinning and did half way and got a small air bubble but heard that wasn't that bad.

    A question to vets out there. When I aspirate after pinning with a 25 gauge how long do I do for me to see blood if I'm

  15. Subbed I start my first cycle of test e soon. Look forward to seeing your progress on prop

    Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk HD

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Day 3:

    Last nights workout was great. Haven't hit gym in about 5 days and felt like I was pushing harder then if I was going this past week. Did back and bi's had great pump!

    Pinned my right quad today, went okay it's more sore then my ventroglute already. But I forgot to aspirate before pinning and did half way and got a small air bubble but heard that wasn't that bad.

    A question to vets out there. When I aspirate after pinning with a 25 gauge how long do I do for me to see blood if I'm
    If you're in a vein, you should see blood almost instantaneously while aspirating. If, when you pull the plunger, you get nothing, you're good to push.

  17. In for this! How'd you not let me know you were starting ha?!

    And for the asp you'll see blood instantly in the tip of the barrel so you're all set. Enjoy the ride!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    In for this! How'd you not let me know you were starting ha?!

    And for the asp you'll see blood instantly in the tip of the barrel so you're all set. Enjoy the ride!
    My bad man, glad your on board!

    And thanks!

  19. Holy ****!


    I feel like I can't lift anything in the gym it's insane, I was throwing the football with a couple buddies and launched the ball 43 yards. It feels like you can do anything lol. I feel like I'm in junior high again hitting puberty. With all the sides that come with that aka getting hard randomly. At least I know it's working.

    Hit gym twice really focusing on getting a great core and legs, those two are my weaknesses in lifting. Will post a picture Monday of pre and current.

    Can't wait to beast it tomorrow!

  20. Bye been eating great. All my cals are really clean, about 90% paleo. My dinners attached 30grams of the 300 I ate today and I still feel like grubbing!

  21. Post 2nd workout meal
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  22. Test prop is everything I thought its be and more!


    Literally all my lifts are personal bests, and I'm only 5 days deep! After lifting for an hour I hopped at the gym and ended up playing 5 games winning all them. You dribble faster, play smarter, and are always on point with passes/shots. No wonder they call it cheating in sports.

    Shooting tomorrow in right Ventro glute. Looking forward to it! I might not have time to hit the gym tomorrow and will use the day to rest. Again diet is on point today. Grubbing ton of carbs though to get some glucose for all that cardio!

  23. 5 bucks say you go lift something!
    "It's not the length of life, but the depth" ~Emerson

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Pypp View Post
    Test prop is everything I thought its be and more!

    Literally all my lifts are personal bests, and I'm only 5 days deep! After lifting for an hour I hopped at the gym and ended up playing 5 games winning all them. You dribble faster, play smarter, and are always on point with passes/shots. No wonder they call it cheating in sports.

    Shooting tomorrow in right Ventro glute. Looking forward to it! I might not have time to hit the gym tomorrow and will use the day to rest. Again diet is on point today. Grubbing ton of carbs though to get some glucose for all that cardio!
    Sounds like everything is going great!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Length On 1st Cycle Test Prop
    By Scamp10 in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-01-2012, 02:11 PM
  2. First Cycle, Test Prop
    By bigjs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-10-2007, 02:48 PM
  3. MY 1st EVER CYCLE...
    By TheDrive in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 10:45 AM
  4. 1st AAS Cycle! - Test / Dbol
    By OldSpice in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 02-22-2006, 04:20 PM
  5. Creatine - First cycle, Test E only
    By mikeblasting in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-01-2005, 05:58 PM
Log in
Log in