Halfhumans 8wk Alpha mass&Bulk cycle

Page 11 of 13 First ... 910111213 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Nicee! When u started it?
    2 days ago. In running 4AD at 4 tabs all the way through and alpha mass like this:

    6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12

    My bad side wants to throw in some SD to kick start it but I told myself this was a light cycle

    How's your libido, does this stack increase it?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    2 days ago. In running 4AD at 4 tabs all the way through and alpha mass like this:

    6/6/8/8/10/10/12/12

    My bad side wants to throw in some SD to kick start it but I told myself this was a light cycle

    How's your libido, does this stack increase it?
    Nice. Those doses are perfect. Lol the temptation is a bitch. Save the SD for another time. I'm not even gonna front after pct in jumping into an SD cycle. Hahaha!

    Libido went up. Alot of random woodies.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Took 6:6 with breakfast (First day at 12 pills)
    Cals-1108
    Carbs-104
    Fats-52
    Prot-68
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  4. Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Holy sh*t!!! LMFAO!

    Seriously some hilarious stuff! Definitely a good laugh for the morning.

    Yeah I was tempted for the SD but my girlfriend was the voice f good reason And said to just run your light cycle as planned keep leaning out then jump on the good stuff lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Holy sh*t!!! LMFAO!

    Seriously some hilarious stuff! Definitely a good laugh for the morning.

    Yeah I was tempted for the SD but my girlfriend was the voice f good reason And said to just run your light cycle as planned keep leaning out then jump on the good stuff lol
    Lmao. I was dying laughing. Always good to start the day with a laugh :-)

    Lol your gf is smart. I should start mine first week of feb.

    But besides that I'm sure u will enjoy your current cycle.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  7. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Lmao. I was dying laughing. Always good to start the day with a laugh :-)

    Lol your gf is smart. I should start mine first week of feb.

    But besides that I'm sure u will enjoy your current cycle.
    Definitely especially because all I'm looking for is increased vascularity, lean out and some great gym sessions. I'm also throwing in anabeta into the mix so this should be a fun ride!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Definitely especially because all I'm looking for is increased vascularity, lean out and some great gym sessions. I'm also throwing in anabeta into the mix so this should be a fun ride!
    You should be good than. Anabeta as well? Hmmmm. It's def going to be a good ride bro. 8 weeks right?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  9. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    You should be good than. Anabeta as well? Hmmmm. It's def going to be a good ride bro. 8 weeks right?
    Yeah full 8 weeks. I've been on anabeta for about 4 weeks now so I think I will stop it 4 weeks in take a 4 week break then jump back on it or pct. love antenatal it's some serious stuff and really works.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Yeah full 8 weeks. I've been on anabeta for about 4 weeks now so I think I will stop it 4 weeks in take a 4 week break then jump back on it or pct. love antenatal it's some serious stuff and really works.
    Sounds good. I would just stop it and take Anabeta 8 weeks for pct. your cycle doesn't really need it as much as pct. just my opinion. But u can also do 4 more weeks to start cycle and get off for 4 weeks and go again on pct as u said. I prefer 8 weeks on pct though
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  11. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Sounds good. I would just stop it and take Anabeta 8 weeks for pct. your cycle doesn't really need it as much as pct. just my opinion. But u can also do 4 more weeks to start cycle and get off for 4 weeks and go again on pct as u said. I prefer 8 weeks on pct though
    That's an even better idea I am just finding it very hard to stop anabeta considering that its so good lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    That's an even better idea I am just finding it very hard to stop anabeta considering that its so good lol
    I feel ya lol. Think of it like this; you tested Anabeta out and now you know what to expect when pct comes.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. Took 6:6 on a empty stomach

    Today's: Chest and biceps

    Time kill it boi!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  14. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Took 6:6 on a empty stomach

    Today's: Chest and biceps

    Time kill it boi!
    What's your reasoning on empty stomac dosing? Do you just like working out on an empty stomach?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    What's your reasoning on empty stomac dosing? Do you just like working out on an empty stomach?
    No particularly reason in terms of better effects or anything. I don't like workout out on a full stomach. My last meal before workout is 3 hours. It's a large meal of about 1000 calories.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. Week 7 day 1

    Morning weight-187(+9)
    Am dosage- 6;6 (6am)
    Pm dosage (pre workout)-6;6 (1:15)
    Body part sculptered-Chest, and biceps

    Pr's for the day-none
    Cardio- None
    Abs- none

    Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
    3409/275/136/281

    Sides- Bloat, lethargy was a bitch. After the gym i went home and couldn't stay up. I had to take a 20min nap. Not sure if it was the 12 caps. We will see tomm
    Pros- None

    On my mind currently (Random)- First week on 6:6. Two weeks left on cycle. I must say the weight I've gained is pretty much stayed or have gone up a bit every other day or so. My weight hardly went down from any previous weigh in. So far I can say the gains have been maintainable I'm sure during pct ill keep 90% of it.

    Workout today wasn't the best. It was wake. Hopefully tomm I go hard at it.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. Took 6:6 with breakfast
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  18. Week 7 day 2

    Morning weight-188.6(+10.6)
    Am dosage- 6;6 (6am)
    Pm dosage (pre workout)-6;6 (1:15)
    Body part sculptered-

    Pr's for the day- None
    Cardio- None
    Abs- none

    Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
    3579/338/135/282

    Sides- lethargy
    Pros- None

    On my mind currently (Random)- lethargy has been high lately. Even my mood to hit the gym has went down. I might need a pre-work. I can say good mood was enhance for the first 3 weeks and than became non existence come week 4. I believe lethargy overtook the good mood feeling.

    Felt good today and had a great workout. Felt strong and focused.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Took 6:6 with breakfast

    Cals-1238
    Carbs-130
    Fats-53
    Prot-76
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. When did you start getting headaches at the beginning of your cycle and how long did they last?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by technique88
    When did you start getting headaches at the beginning of your cycle and how long did they last?
    I got them in the beginning. It would last about 3 hours or so. Not intense but it was felt. Probably the first two weeks here and there.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. Week 7 day 3

    Morning weight-187.8(+9.8 )
    Am dosage- 6;6 (6am)
    Pm dosage (pre workout)-6;6 (1:15)
    Body part sculptered- Legs, traps and shoulders

    Pr's for the day-none
    Cardio- None
    Abs- none

    Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
    3596/333/140/260

    Sides- None
    Pros- Felt strong and focused.

    On my mind currently (Random)- I've realized I'm sweating much more and I'm starting to sweat just by walking. Indulged in some dominoes pizza again. Ate some yesterday as well. My pregnant wife is addicted to pizza now lol.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  23. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Week 7 day 3

    Morning weight-187.8(+9.8 )
    Am dosage- 6;6 (6am)
    Pm dosage (pre workout)-6;6 (1:15)
    Body part sculptered- Legs, traps and shoulders

    Pr's for the day-none
    Cardio- None
    Abs- none

    Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
    3596/333/140/260

    Sides- None
    Pros- Felt strong and focused.

    On my mind currently (Random)- I've realized I'm sweating much more and I'm starting to sweat just by walking. Indulged in some dominoes pizza again. Ate some yesterday as well. My pregnant wife is addicted to pizza now lol.
    I have a feeling in going to get fat when my girl is pregnant, I am a sucker for food cravings lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    I have a feeling in going to get fat when my girl is pregnant, I am a sucker for food cravings lol
    It's dangerous i tell u bro. Her cravings are yours too. It's crazy. I'm not gonna lie I've been eating dirty. A cookie here and there too. Feels good though lol. I've been strict on my diet for years and indulging this way is feeling pretty good lol but Bevause I'm bulking hahaha. It's cool though I wanted some weight. Abs are not visible anymore, ill get them back when I cut in march. :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  25. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    It's dangerous i tell u bro. Her cravings are yours too. It's crazy. I'm not gonna lie I've been eating dirty. A cookie here and there too. Feels good though lol. I've been strict on my diet for years and indulging this way is feeling pretty good lol but Bevause I'm bulking hahaha. It's cool though I wanted some weight. Abs are not visible anymore, ill get them back when I cut in march. :-)
    F**k abs! Lol I love food way too much. I eat pretty well but food is a huge part of my life. My dads a chef so I grew up with a different out look on food. That combined with starving myself from wrestling seasons and you learn to never deny yourself lol. My life is a constant bulk haha

    I feel you on those cravings because when my girlfriend gets her menstral cravings I get excited lol.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 11:17 AM
  2. Bulking Cycle: Stak+Test or IDS Mass Tabs
    By FreeDiver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 09:03 PM
Log in
Log in