Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 8 day 3

Morning weight-189(+11)

Am dosage- 6;6 (6am) Pm dosage (pre workout)-6;6 (1:15)

Body part sculptered- Back, traps, triceps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- none

Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein- 3417/227/93/394

Sides- None
Pros- felt good and pumps were awesome as usual. Had good energy and felt strong.

On my mind currently (Random)- I sort of slacked in the gym this week due to personal things happening. I don't feel that I killed the gym this week.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 6:6 with breakfast

Cals-889
Carbs-95
Fats-29
Prot-65

Most of my weight is water weight. My guess is about 3lbs is water from the day before or so. Weight goes up within 3lbs everyday.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 8 day 4

Morning weight-186.8 (+8.8 )

Day off

Cals-3284
Carbs-251
Fats-129
Prot-282

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 8 day 5

technique88

technique88

Awards
Week 8 day 5

These must be sad days brother since your cycle is creeping to a finish :(

Kill it these last 2 days bro!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These must be sad days brother since your cycle is creeping to a finish :(

Kill it these last 2 days bro!
Yea it is bro. I slacked though this week in the gym. I was unable to go yesterday and won't be able to today neither. Sat and sun are my last day.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 8 day 6

Morning weight-186.6(+8.6)
Am dosage- 6;6 (6am) Pm dosage (pre workout)-6;6 (1:15)

Body part sculptered- shoulders, traps, triceps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- 10min

Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein- 2677/250/94/235

Sides- None
Pros- Felt focused and pumps were good as usual

On my mind currently (Random)- sides have been non existent. Lethargy has not been an issue lately. Tomm is my last day on cycle. It will be missed

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My cycle is over and here is my rating on cycle.

Scale of 1-10

Strength- 8.0 Felt strong In every set but did not break any pr's.

Fatloss- 2.0 This wasn't a Cut cycle. It was a full on bulk with no cardio. Bf was not lowered.

Pumps- 10 Pumps to me on cycle was the highlight. That was the most noticeable. Stamina-7.5 Stamina was good at times but not all the time. It sort of worn out during week 5 where lethargy really kicked in hard

Libido-10
It actually went up. Random hard-ons and was always horny all the way through week 8.

Lethargy- 8.5 This was horrible. The first two weeks lethargy was barely existent. Maybe one day out the week. After week 5 that's when it hit hard and I always wanted to take a nap. I hardly could've stood past my bedtime or even reach my bedtime.

Hair loss- Hair shedding was definitely a problem on this cycle. Shedding started 2nd week. I suggest taking some n2shampoo or nizarol shampoo with some toco (obviously not pp lol)

Alpha male- 7.5
Weeks 1-2 alpha make was high. Weeks 2-4 it went from everyday to about every other day. Weeks 5-8 I hardly felt any alpha male. Went from every other day to around twice per week.

Good mood- 10 and a 7.5
I give it a 10 for the first 3 weeks. It really made me feel good those three weeks but after the 3rd week it diminished. So first three weeks I give it a 10 than a 5. Lol

Muscle connection- again a 10/7.5
The first 3 weeks it was spot on. I was focused as hell and muscle to mind connection was on point. After the 4th week it was weaker. Still had it here and there but nothing like the first 3 weeks

Overall gained size- 8
Gained good size overall but it's more of a bulky bloat look. My opinion is make sure u do some cardio to keep tight and keep bloat at a min.

My final conclusion- I would def run this cycle again but with either 5 alpha test or some stano to keep it leaner and less bloat. I would also incorporate some cardio. The first 4 weeks was my favorite. Lethargy really kicked in after week 4 and made all the positive effects that I had early on gone.

Pros-
Great pumps
Strength
Good moods
Alpha male
Mind to muscle connection

Cons-
Lethargy
Headaches ( first two weeks only)
Bloat (horrible)
Hair shedding

As of yesterday my weight is 188.6 (+10.6). I would say 3lbs is water weight. My lowest weight went to 186 and never under that weight. So I would say my real weight gain is about 7-8lbs. FRL did a good job on these products. I def recommend them. I enjoyed my cycle and have min complaints.

Overall- 8 out of 10

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Doing a 8 week pct and will report back here after pct to let you guys know how much I kept. I'm not logging my pct.

Pct is Reboot, and slineslane v2

Thanx for those who followed and most importantly thank you to Forerunner labs

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
End of cycle :-(

image-3572292685.jpg

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
sounds like some solid products, i felt lethargy off m1,4add but its just the product taking its tole in your body

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like some solid products, i felt lethargy off m1,4add but its just the product taking its tole in your body
This was my first time really feeling lethargic from anything. I didn't like it at all. I'm running my first SD cycle soon and I will be prepared for that lol.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
yeah i jsut got off m1,4add a week ina half ago, started week 2 pct today. i wanna run SD but its heavy as F*** on sides i heard

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i jsut got off m1,4add a week ina half ago, started week 2 pct today. i wanna run SD but its heavy as F*** on sides i heard
Oh ok. I never ran it but if you cover all aspects and your smart enough not to go higher than 20mg than u should be good.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
Yeah if i were to run it id do 10-20mg haha i ran 30/60/90 for m1,4add and people were telling me to dose it around 120-150mg and screw that haha i got gains from just 60mgs then bumped to 90 for last week,

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if i were to run it id do 10-20mg haha i ran 30/60/90 for m1,4add and people were telling me to dose it around 120-150mg and screw that haha i got gains from just 60mgs then bumped to 90 for last week,
That's not bad. Your cautious even though sometimes it can defeat the purpose lol. But an sd cycle ran -10/20/20/20 or 20 all the way would be fine. Ima run it 10/20/20/20 when my time comes and I can't wait. It's going to be a Recomp cycle. Trying to get this bf lower now from the weight I gained on this cycle

srenfrew

Awards
great log!! i ran this combo for 4 weeks and the lethargy was a bear! I'm going to run mass and 5-alpha next, hopefully the 5- alpha will help with that.

I love reboot!! Strength went up in my pct using that. Great products and great company.

technique88

technique88

Awards
awesome log bro! Really inspiring to follow as even got me to hop on these products!

So by your review, do you suggest staying on for 8 weeks? It seems that after week 4 the cycle wasn't as enjoyable...the companies recommend 4 week cycles...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great log!! i ran this combo for 4 weeks and the lethargy was a bear! I'm going to run mass and 5-alpha next, hopefully the 5- alpha will help with that.

I love reboot!! Strength went up in my pct using that. Great products and great company.
Thanx bro. 5 alpha should def help and I suggest to add that unless u want to be dead with no energy lol.

I keep hearing Reboot is increasing strength. Lets see how it treats me.

They def a good company. Will be a loyal customer from now on.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
awesome log bro! Really inspiring to follow as even got me to hop on these products!

So by your review, do you suggest staying on for 8 weeks? It seems that after week 4 the cycle wasn't as enjoyable...the companies recommend 4 week cycles...
Good looking brotha. Glad I did :)

I suggest 4 weeks if your just running the two stacked. If u add the 5 alpha or some stano than I suggest 8 weeks. I would never run it for 4 weeks though. If u can't run it for 8 than save it till you can. 8 weeks will surface more keepable gains. My weight was steady with hardly any changes. Which is a good sign.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A little pct update;

It's been 5 days since i ended cycle and on pct. I've went down in weight this morning and weighed in at 184lbs (-2lbs) I look less bloated and water weight is diminishing from cycle. I've been pissing a whole lot and sweating a lot more as well.

Just so in case my pct is: Reboot, sline slane v2, and jack3d micro mixed with some agmatine (great pumps btw). During cycle I didn't take any pre-workout so that was def missed.