abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's really good BP man. If you were on SD you'd be like 142/85... I'll probably be alright...
Yea my bp is usually low. That's a pretty good number especially being on a cycle and drinking coffee. When i run my SD I'm going to monitor my bp and see how the sd treats me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta love that tres leches bro! Mmmm now I want some lol.
Word up. Wifey bought it for her but she's not much of a cake person. I ate most of the cake and enjoyed every bite lol. It was delicious. During this bulk I'm having a bit more cheat meals. Need to get big :) (flexing)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image-3277817447.jpg

Here's my big ass breakfast. Took 3:3 with it. 2.5 hours later I'm going to the gym. Legs, Shoulders, abs today.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prosource brand protein? How's that taste?
It has no taste. It's non flavored. I always add either pb,banana, blueberries for taste. The reason I also got non flavored its to add to other foods and drinks.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Nice breakfast man! Eating that big breakfast helps a lot so you don't have to cram in a bunch of calories later, I just recently got my sh!t together and started waking up early enough to make a good bfast :)

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It has no taste. It's non flavored. I always add either pb,banana, blueberries for taste. The reason I also got non flavored its to add to other foods and drinks.
I see good idea. I've used their nitro whey and it tastes very good.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice breakfast man! Eating that big breakfast helps a lot so you don't have to cram in a bunch of calories later, I just recently got my sh!t together and started waking up early enough to make a good bfast :)
My two morning meals are usually that high so I get all my calories prior to workout. So when I get home ill just have dinner.
I thought consuming 3k cals would be hard but it's pretty easy. I've gained a tad of belly fat but its ok. Loving this full look bro.
IMO having a big breakfast makes it better to reach calories for the day. I've noticed if I eat a little meal for bfast I won't reach my calories.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see good idea. I've used their nitro whey and it tastes very good.
Hmmm. Might get a tub and see how it tastes. I'm liking the non flavor for the many benefits to add on anything. Royd I'm going to higher dosages tomm to 8 of each for two weeks and might go 10 for the rest. Ima need an extra bottle of both. Trying to see how it treats me at high dosages. Wanted to go even to 12 but ill go to 10.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 2 day 7

Morning weight-182 (+4)
Am dosage- 3;3 (6am)
Pm dosage (pre workout)- 3;3 (1:15)
Body part sculptered- legs

Pr's for the day- none
Cardio- 5min on the bike
Abs- 10min

Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
2695/ 230/ 104/ 203
Sides- Seeing some shedding. Might start my n2shampoo again with some toco 8.
Pros- None today

On my mind currently (Random)- idk how i didnt meet 3k calories today. Brooklyn nets won

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 day 1

Morning weight-181.6 (+3.4)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Pm dosage (pre workout)-4;4 (1:15)
Body part sculptered- chest, and biceps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- none

3219/ 274/ 110/ 259
Sides- None
Pros- Pumps were good.

On my mind currently (Random)- wasn't feeling the workout today. Felt a bit sluggish.
*Upped the dosages to 8 per day on both.

DrDeca

DrDeca

Awards
hmm, do u think thats because of the product? or something else hahah i know what u mean by "sluggish" i got that mid cycle on mdrol for a few workouts... thoight it was my diet or vitamins was lacking something, couldnt figure it out, but hopefully it dont happen again!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmm, do u think thats because of the product? or something else hahah i know what u mean by "sluggish" i got that mid cycle on mdrol for a few workouts... thoight it was my diet or vitamins was lacking something, couldnt figure it out, but hopefully it dont happen again!
Nah I doubt it. There was just alot on my mind that day. Mind wasn't clear and focused. I hardly feel that way, I'm always in a good mood and clear minded.
I believe Mdrol does make you feel that way. More of lethargic though. Sucks feeling that way in the gym.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
image-3864977288.jpg

Took 4:4 with my huge Breakfast

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm thinking on taking one day and do cardio. HIIT for ten min only. I don't want to hinder any gains but I'm trying to avoid fat gain. Ik bulking consist on a little fat gain. Will run on Saturdays for ten min only.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped 4:4 on a empty stomach. Hitting the gym at (an hour later) 2. Gonna kill some back, traps and tri's today.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 day 2

Morning weight-184.2(+5.2)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Back, traps, triceps

Pr's for the day- None
Cardio- None
Abs- none

3741/ 283/ 137/ 339

Sides- Hair shedding
Pros- Very focused, alpha male kicked in hard today, energy was high, pumps were amazing, felt strong

On my mind currently (Random)- Ate 8oz of turkey burger and that sh!t was slammin.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up tired and snoozed the alarm for an extra 25min and went to work late. Lol it felt good though. Feeling like I've gained a little bit of fat all around. Not liking it lol. But this is a bulk so i will continue to do so.
Took 4:4 with bfast (6am)
Cals-1070
Carbs-106
Fats-36
Protein-78

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Can you still buy toco-8? PP is shut down :(

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you still buy toco-8? PP is shut down :(
Ik I was thinking the Samething. Ik they said they still selling whatever is left excluding the ph line. Tomm I'm placing my order so ill keep u posted bro

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 day 3

Morning weight-183.4(+5.4)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Body part sculptered- legs, shoulders, traps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- 10min

3571/ 347/ 105/ 297

Sides- None
Pros- alpha male def kicked in this week. Strength seems to be risen a bit. Focus has been there since week 1 and pumps are always intense.

On my mind currently (Random)- had my cheat meal. dominoes pizza yuuummz

Had an excellent workout.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up took 4:4 with Breakfast, two hours later hitting the gym. Gonna kill my chest and biceps.
One thing I'm not liking about this cycle is alot of bloat. I suggest taking Stanodrol with it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 day 4

Morning weight-183.3 (+5.3)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Chest, biceps and 3 sets of pull ups.

Pr's for the day- None but feeling strong
Cardio- None
Abs- 5min (wasn't in the mood for it)

2894/ 258/ 96/ 232

Sides- None
Pros- The usual

On my mind currently (Random)- liking the 8 pills per day. Feeling more Alpha male, stamina and focus.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How the **** did I miss this. Very interested in these products. I will b running my first PH cycle this spring AM and Ah, I want to see how these products compare. Keep killing it brosef

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216534-purus-slinshot-bean5er.html
Lol you can always catch up hehe. So far this cycle has met my expectations. I'm sure it'll only get better from here on out. This has been the best week as I knew it would start to shine this week (week 3).

I appreciate it and will most definitely kill them weights (flexing)

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
So, I wanna go with one of these two with my low dose SD run starting December... What do you recommend? Mass or Bulk?

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
So, I wanna go with one of these two with my low dose SD run starting December... What do you recommend? Mass or Bulk?
If ur just gonna go with one I would say use the bulk with sd it will help with the lethargy and libido issues, mass is better for strength and lbm gains but will probably add to the sides of sd, you could use the sd to front load into a mass/bulk stack tho.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm keeping this run short ... 4 weeks... I did an eight Week havoc/katanadrol and it messed me up... I've taken over 5 months off any PH and I'm waiting another month. I was gonna run SD/Androhard but we all know that idea is down the drain lol..
Also, I'm using this run as a LBM/recomp. I don't really like the idea that bulk is a wet gainer...

srgraham69

Awards
  • Established
I'm keeping this run short ... 4 weeks... I did an eight Week havoc/katanadrol and it messed me up... I've taken over 5 months off any PH and I'm waiting another month. I was gonna run SD/Androhard but we all know that idea is down the drain lol..
Also, I'm using this run as a LBM/recomp. I don't really like the idea that bulk is a wet gainer...
You should definitely check out their new product 5-alpha test then, same active as ah, so far the reviews are looking good. Would also be the best choice for a 4 weeker IMO, bulk and mass can sometimes take a bit to kick in for some people, tho I am only on day 4 of bulk and can tell a noticeable increase in libido.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
You should definitely check out their new product 5-alpha test then, same active as ah, so far the reviews are looking good. Would also be the best choice for a 4 weeker IMO, bulk and mass can sometimes take a bit to kick in for some people, tho I am only on day 4 of bulk and can tell a noticeable increase in libido.
That sounds exactly right! Thanks bro

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If ur just gonna go with one I would say use the bulk with sd it will help with the lethargy and libido issues, mass is better for strength and lbm gains but will probably add to the sides of sd, you could use the sd to front load into a mass/bulk stack tho.
This exactly drizzy. You can run both which would be nice. For 8 weeks but u said u want to keep it short. But IMO I would do;
Sd-20/20/20/20
Bulk- 6/6/6/6
Or add mass
Mass-0/0/6/6/6/6/6/6 (this would be very nice) I haven't gotten any real sides so you shouldn't worry much. A little longer cycle will make gains more maintainable.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woke up feeling great. Muscles feeling Fuller all around.

Took 4:4 with breakfast
Cals-1099
Carbs-103
Fats-48
Protein-73

I was drinking 2.5 cups of skim milk per day but I eliminated the skim milk for Almond milk. Less carbs and bloat.

image-4174899079.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just took 4:4 on a empty stomach and off to the gym I go. Today's Back, triceps and traps.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 day 5

Morning weight-183.4(+5.4)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Back, triceps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- none (I've been slacking on abs, need to get back on my grind)

3439/ 274/ 129/ 285

Sides- None
Pros- The usual

On my mind currently (Random)- Libido is riding high. Had morning sex and we all know thats impossible with no to low libido. Still getting random woodies

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
5 pounds with no sides? Win, win!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 day 6

Morning weight-184.8( +5.8 ) 8)

Off day today

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 4:4 with breakfast at 8:00am and two hours later hitting the gym. shoulders and traps.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 day 7

Morning weight-185.2(+6.2)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Body part sculptered- shoulders, and traps

Pr's for the day-None
Cardio- None
Abs- None

2128/ 115/ 83/ 210

Sides- None
Pros- The usual

On my mind currently (Random)- Wifey is pregnant!! Finally my boys swam! My first born child to be.

Fell short on my calories today but met all others macros.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second the congratulations.

BTW, what is the extent of your hair shedding? I'm trying to figure out if I'm shedding any hair or if I'm just noticing what happens to be a "normal" amount of hair being shed (maybe 3-5 hairs per day when I randomly shake my hand through my hair or dry off my hair with a towel). How much are you losing?