Halfhumans 8wk Alpha mass&Bulk cycle

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Good gains so far man! And congrats you're gonna be a dad!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good gains so far man! And congrats you're gonna be a dad!
Thanx bro. I appreciate it. Can't wait to see that belly grow :)

6 lbs in 3 weeks is great. I'm sure ill gain another 5lbs in 4 weeks. Ill be happy with 10lbs total.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 4:4 with breakfast
Cals-1064
Carbs-101
Fats-45
Protein-72

Next week I'm going up to 10 caps on both and will ride it out all the way at 10 for the remainder of cycle. The difference I felt from 6-8 was a little bit more aggression. Lets see how this last week on 8 caps goes.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped 4:4 on a empty stomach and to the gym I go. Today's Chest and Biceps. Ima kill it today!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 day 1

Morning weight-184.2(+6.2)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Pm dosage (pre workout)-4;4 (1:15)
Body part sculptered- Chest, and biceps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- none

Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
3167/ 194/ 135/ 288

Sides- The only sides I've encountered is a bit of hair shedding and bloat.
Pros- The usual

On my mind currently (Random)- F?cking DMV. I need to return my NY plates and also change my license to NJ and insurance. All this is a pain in the ass. Had to change it for cheaper insurance. Thankfully for my friend in NJ for letting use his address. If anyone has car insurance hooks up in NY hit me :)

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear your cycle is going well; I'm about to post an update in my own AM cycle thread as well. Regarding the hair shedding, how extensive is it for you? When are you observing it throughout the day and approximately how many hairs are you noticing? I'm not sure if what I'm noticing is what would be considered a normal amount of hairs to lose each day, or if I'm actually shedding because of the AM.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear your cycle is going well; I'm about to post an update in my own AM cycle thread as well. Regarding the hair shedding, how extensive is it for you? When are you observing it throughout the day and approximately how many hairs are you noticing? I'm not sure if what I'm noticing is what would be considered a normal amount of hairs to lose each day, or if I'm actually shedding because of the AM.
Thanx bud. I've gained a good amount of weight. I'm loving it so far.

In regards to the hair issue, I notice it throughout the day when I either just put my hands on my head and rub my head. Ill see about one or two hairs here and there. When I wash my hair that's when it's seen more. When I wash and look at the soup lather in my hands I would see about 5 or a bit more and when drying my hair about 2 or so. This is not everyday though, unless I'm trying not to pay to much attention to it or else I would get mad lol. I love my hair. I started my N2shampoo to help the issue.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hate the ****ing DMV! lol
It's the worst ****ing place to be at. Lol. If you want to torture someone who's gotten u mad, invite them to the DMV lol

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx bud. I've gained a good amount of weight. I'm loving it so far.

In regards to the hair issue, I notice it throughout the day when I either just put my hands on my head and rub my head. Ill see about one or two hairs here and there. When I wash my hair that's when it's seen more. When I wash and look at the soup lather in my hands I would see about 5 or a bit more and when drying my hair about 2 or so. This is not everyday though, unless I'm trying not to pay to much attention to it or else I would get mad lol. I love my hair. I started my N2shampoo to help the issue.
Sounds about like my experience with the shedding. I'm still trying to convince myself that it's a normal amount of hair to lose and that it's not from the AM, LOL. I'm not sure if a ketaconazole shampoo would work, though, since I read that 1-test doesn't convert into DHT. Please post an update if you see any reduction in shedding from using it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 day 2

Took the day off due to going to the DMV. I've been eating a bit dirty lately. I'm eating a cookie every other day lol due to my wife being pregnant. It's ok I'm bulking :) hehe.

Morning weight- 185.2 (+7.2)

blaykeryan

blaykeryan

Awards
Me too bro, well atleast until pct is over..in eating lemon cake right now haha

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Me too bro, well atleast until pct is over..in eating lemon cake right now haha
Lol damn. Sh!t tastes good though lol. Especially when u hardly eat junk food for months and once u get that habit it's awesome but bad lol. Hey it's winter time, it's ok to do so at times Bevause once cut season comes no more cheats just once in a blue. So lets enjoy em. Lol save me a piece bro haha

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds about like my experience with the shedding. I'm still trying to convince myself that it's a normal amount of hair to lose and that it's not from the AM, LOL. I'm not sure if a ketaconazole shampoo would work, though, since I read that 1-test doesn't convert into DHT. Please post an update if you see any reduction in shedding from using it.
Trust me, we all do that lol. I'm always in denial when shedding or noticing a bit of receding hair line. Well from my understanding DHT is the main cause of baldness besides genetics. Also when head itches alot it's a sign of raised DHT and it can also be due to dry scalp as well. N2shampoo is very good in blocking DHT. I've been using it for every cycle and all year round. Might want to look into it buddy. Ill keep u up to date on the shedding.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Just a suggestion... Why not throw some toco8 or generic toco sorbs into the mix? Tocosorbs are like $13 on a majority of vitamin sites... Or that one book site that sells an AMAZON forest worth of everything.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just a suggestion... Why not throw some toco8 or generic toco sorbs into the mix? Tocosorbs are like $13 on a majority of vitamin sites... Or that one book site that sells an AMAZON forest worth of everything.
Yea I mentioned that in past posts. I need to purchase it. That's a staple for me. Sad pp is out of business Bvause they have the best toco. Tocosorbs are descent.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
My bad, I didn't realize how far behind I was... this log moves along fairly quickly. Keep up the awesome work man.

Yeah, I've used tocosorbs but I never was consistent. I think I will buy another bottle and run them pre/intra/post SD... I've never experienced any shedding and I have very good hair genetics, but why not keep it that way right? Most likely going to run SD + a FRL product...Just not sure what yet.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad, I didn't realize how far behind I was... this log moves along fairly quickly. Keep up the awesome work man.

Yeah, I've used tocosorbs but I never was consistent. I think I will buy another bottle and run them pre/intra/post SD... I've never experienced any shedding and I have very good hair genetics, but why not keep it that way right? Most likely going to run SD + a FRL product...Just not sure what yet.
Lol it's cool. Thanx brotha. Running toco pre, during and post is good for general health and all other benefits. Exactly better to be safe and maintain that good hair.

Run SD with mass.
Sd-20-20-20-20
Mass- During sd and 4 weeks extra.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped 4:4 on a empty stomach and heading to the gym. Hitting back, traps, and triceps today.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Working out as I speak and feeling my joints dry. Doing some dips and every rep there's a crack. Might need some Achilles or cissus.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 day 3

Morning weight-184.2 (+5.2)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Back, traps, triceps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- 10min

3300/ 191/ 146/ 308

Sides- Hair shedding, and bloat. Felt tired today before the gym but when I got there woke up and hit the gym hard
Pros- The usual

On my mind currently (Random)- Hitting the treadmill twice per week for the remainder of cycle. Might just gain 1-3 from here on out if I gain more ill be happy. But I need to keep fat at bay, I've gain a bit of fat from this bulk. I will do HIIT for ten min only.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 4:4 with breakfast
Cals-1069
Carbs-101
Fats-45
Protein-72

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 day 4

Morning weight-183.2(+4.2)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Legs, back and traps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- none

3580/ 314/ 138/ 293

Sides- Lethargy is starting to kick in. Feeling tired throughout the day. Idk how ima feel when I go up to 10 caps.
Pros- Focus, alpha male and pumps

On my mind currently (Random)- blank

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 4:4 on a empty stomach and off to the gym I go. Today's Chest and biceps. Feeling good today.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 day 5

Morning weight-186.4(+8.4)
Am dosage- 4;4 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Chest and biceps

Pr's for the day- none but strength was there.
Cardio- None
Abs- none

3598/ 270/ 164/ 284

Sides- None
Pros- Felt strong, alpha male was riding high, pumps were awesome and focus was on point.

On my mind currently (Random)- great workout. One of the best ones in a while. Lets keep it coming.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Loving the cycle so far. I give it a 8/10 at the moment.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats on being a dad and what an awesome feeling on really enjoying a great cycle especially when it's a product with minimal sides.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on being a dad and what an awesome feeling on really enjoying a great cycle especially when it's a product with minimal sides.
Ty bro. Best feeling in the world. i can't wait.
Word up, nothing better than a cycle with minimal sides. 4 more weeks left too. So more good to come

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 5:5 with breakfast. Upped the dose to 10. Lets see how that goes. Off to the gym I go

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 day 6

Morning weight-185.4(+7.4)
Am dosage- 5;5 (6am)
Pm dosage (pre workout)-5;5 (1:15)
Body part sculptered- a little of everything today.

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- 5min.

Didnt get to count calories. But around 2800
Sides- None
Pros- None

On my mind currently (Random)- blank

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 4 day 7

Day off
Took 5:5 with breakfast and 5:5 on a empty stomach 7 hours later.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 5 bulk 4 mass with breakfast. Short one pill on mass due to it popping in my pocket smh.

image-413323660.jpg

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 5:5 on a empty stomach and off to the gym I go. Today's chest and biceps

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 5 day 1

Morning weight-185.4(+7.4)
Am dosage- 5;5 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Chest, biceps

Pr's for the day- None
Cardio- none
Abs- none

3049/219/126/282

Sides- None
Pros- the usual

On my mind currently (Random)- week 5 and running 10 caps. Lets see how the rest of this cycle goes. Should be more fun to come. I'm up 7.4 lbs looking for another 3-5lbs. I've been gaining a bit everyday since day 1 but it the past two or three days it seems like weight gain has stalled. We will see this week. So far my most noticeable change is my biceps which I'm happy about because I felt they were a bit small. My back also seems wider and thicker. Legs have gotten bigger as well. Overall I'm bigger all around but those body parts are the most noticeable.

**4 week mini review**- The first two weeks were the hardest. Got constant headaches mostly in week one. Week one I urinated like crazy (all day). Hair shedding ubegan week 3. Bloat is another side maybe from the Mass. Focus, mind to muscle connection started about 3 days from start which I loved. Great pumps from day one and still going hard. Alpha male came around week 2. Lethargy really came in around week 2 and it was randomly not everyday. Libido actually went up and feeling horny most of the day with random erections. Great cycle so far.

SpicedCider

SpicedCider

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, what do you think is causing the increased urination? I've heard that prostate enlargement can cause it, but I wasn't sure if 1-DHEA affected the prostate...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just out of curiosity, what do you think is causing the increased urination? I've heard that prostate enlargement can cause it, but I wasn't sure if 1-DHEA affected the prostate...
It was only for the first week and one or two days on week 2. Maybe it's all the extra food intake and water that's being stored. It did bloat me up, its one of the sides I came across. I know 1-Dhea suppose to reduce bloat. It's the 4-Dhea which produces some bloat.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 5:5 with breakfast

Cals-1053
Carbs-91
Fats-44
Protein-69

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Congrats on the baby bud! Glad to see you're still enjoying this run. Keep killin it.

sent from my electronic device!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the baby bud! Glad to see you're still enjoying this run. Keep killin it.

sent from my electronic device!
Thank you. I greatly appreciate it. Yes sir I'm loving the cycle so far. Will do! (Flexing)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Popped 5:5 on a empty stomach and off to the gym I go. Killing my back, traps and triceps

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 5 day 2

Morning weight-186.4(+8.4)
Am dosage- 5;5 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Back and triceps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- 10min

3477/ 290/ 138/284

Sides- The usual
Pros- The usual

On my mind currently (Random)- Ready for Thanksgiving.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 5 day 3

Day off-Morning weight 187(+9)

Wifey wanted me to go with her to do her nails and eyebrows. Woman! I also had to get my cut to look fresh for Thanksgiving. Lets see if my gym is open tomm morning.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 5 day 4
Morning weight-185(+7)

Another day off
Not liking these days off lol. Taking me out my groove son! Lol

Happy thanksgiving to all.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 5:5 with breakfast.

Cals-964
Carbs-72
Fats-45
Protein-70

Lets go burn some food today.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Took 5:5 on a empty stomach and off to the gym I go. Need to burn yesterday's food lol. Today's Back, traps and shoulders. Switching it up this week for the missed days.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Week 5 day 5

Morning weight-186.6(+8.6)
Am dosage- 5;5 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Back, traps, and triceps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- none

4001/310/175/334

Sides- Lethargy throughout the morning today
Pros- Felt strong today and endurance was up. Pumps were amazing

On my mind currently (Random)- should've bought 5 alpha test to accommodate cycle. Bloat is def a side I'm not liking and the lethargic feeling on most days. Not sure if ill ever do a full on bulk. I've gained a bit of belly fat and its making me depressed. All other areas are lookin good though.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Week 5 day 5

Morning weight-186.6(+8.6)
Am dosage- 5;5 (6am)
Body part sculptered- Back, traps, and triceps

Pr's for the day-none
Cardio- None
Abs- none

4001/310/175/334

Sides- Lethargy throughout the morning today
Pros- Felt strong today and endurance was up. Pumps were amazing

On my mind currently (Random)- should've bought 5 alpha test to accommodate cycle. Bloat is def a side I'm not liking and the lethargic feeling on most days. Not sure if ill ever do a full on bulk. I've gained a bit of belly fat and its making me depressed. All other areas are lookin good though.
I have a bunch of androhard so I think I will be adding this to my alpha bulk/ mass stack. Keep things tight and dry.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have a bunch of androhard so I think I will be adding this to my alpha bulk/ mass stack. Keep things tight and dry.
Running the hard all the way through? I would run them all for 8 weeks. Should see very good Recomp effects.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Running the hard all the way through? I would run them all for 8 weeks. Should see very good Recomp effects.
I believe so, I was saving the hard for an injectable cycle but I got f**ked over and I'm down 300 so I'm a little turned off about online steroid sale. I took a new interest in these dhea compound as a solo run. They seem promising and give great gains. Not to mention I've ran the Androseries in every big cycle I've done and loved them, along with I see a lot of advanced lifters with great physiques liking dhea based PHs over these methyl. Says something you know?

Any way lol yeah I'm everything for 8 weeks, it will look like this:

4AD
3/3/3/3/3/3/4/4
Alpha mass
8/8/8/8/8/8/12/12
Androhard
6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6