Halfhumans 8wk Alpha mass&Bulk cycle

Page 10 of 13 First ... 89101112 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    Damn bro/ 5 kids? You have me beat. There goes my excuses. I'll check out that app. Thanks bro.
    Lmfao. Nah bro I have a step son and my first one on its way lol. Omg 5 kids is a killa bro. I was trying to make a point lol. My bad
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to


  2. Took 5:5 with breakfast

    Cals-893
    Carbs-50
    Fats-48
    Protein-72

    Today's shoulders and legs
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Lmfao. Nah bro I have a step son and my first one on its way lol. Omg 5 kids is a killa bro. I was trying to make a point lol. My bad
    Lol. Congrats on the one one the way.
    5 kids would be a workout in and of itself.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by lboston

    Lol. Congrats on the one one the way.
    5 kids would be a workout in and of itself.
    Ty kind sir. Yea that is. Lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Week 6 day 3

    Morning weight-185.6(+7.6)
    Am dosage- 5;5 (6am)
    Pm dosage (pre workout)-5;5 (1:15)
    Body part sculptered- legs and shoulders

    Pr's for the day-none
    Cardio- None
    Abs- none

    Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
    2512/137/113/248
    Not meeting my calories as of late. Have been busy. To many run arounds.

    Sides- None today
    Pros- The usual

    On my mind currently (Random)- Felt great and had lots of energy today. I went in on shoulders today. The last two weeks I will be upping the pills to 12 on both. Loving this cycle. Sides are bearable and depends how u see them. The only sides are some shedding, some lethargy (somedays) and bloat. The first two weeks headaches were occurring and went to barely any after the two weeks. Loving the 10 caps so far. We will see if there's a difference from 10 to 12.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Week 6 day 3

    Morning weight-185.6(+7.6)
    Am dosage- 5;5 (6am)
    Pm dosage (pre workout)-5;5 (1:15)
    Body part sculptered- legs and shoulders

    Pr's for the day-none
    Cardio- None
    Abs- none

    Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
    2512/137/113/248
    Not meeting my calories as of late. Have been busy. To many run arounds.

    Sides- None today
    Pros- The usual

    On my mind currently (Random)- Felt great and had lots of energy today. I went in on shoulders today. The last two weeks I will be upping the pills to 12 on both. Loving this cycle. Sides are bearable and depends how u see them. The only sides are some shedding, some lethargy (somedays) and bloat. The first two weeks headaches were occurring and went to barely any after the two weeks. Loving the 10 caps so far. We will see if there's a difference from 10 to 12.
    How is this cycle treating you in terms of size, strength, and pumps? Do have that alpha pump all day long?
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    How is this cycle treating you in terms of size, strength, and pumps? Do have that alpha pump all day long?
    Size I'm bigger all around. Especially my back and shoulders. Strength was not risen to much but in naturally pretty strong. I didn't test my strength in terms of hitting the 1-3 rep. Stood at 4-8 reps. Pumps are amazing, lasts pretty much all day. Alpha male is pretty good during workouts. I felt it more at 10 caps though. Pumps were good even at 8 caps.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  8. Took 5:5 with breakfast

    Cals-1069
    Carbs-94
    Fats-44
    Prot-69

    Alot of pills lol

    Name:  image-602837447.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  502.0 KB
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  9. Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>http://youtu.be/OHTZuQVRCNk

    Something to laugh about lmfao
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  10. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman
    Check out this video on YouTube:<br/><br/>http://youtu.be/OHTZuQVRCNk

    Something to laugh about lmfao
    Ouch! Holy sh!t that seemed extremely painful! Wtf was that guy thinking?!
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Ouch! Holy sh!t that seemed extremely painful! Wtf was that guy thinking?!
    Lmfao Ik. This guy is an idiot. He could've broken his back and neck. Well he didnt know but still lol
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  12. Took 5:5 on a empty stomach as usual.

    Hitting Chest (dumbbells and will start with flys to pre-exhaust the chest) and biceps
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  13. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Took 5:5 with breakfast

    Cals-1069
    Carbs-94
    Fats-44
    Prot-69

    Alot of pills lol

    Name:  image-602837447.jpg
Views: 108
Size:  502.0 KB
    That's a purty picture.
    ForeRunner Labs
    The Future of Human Performance
    Please LIKE FRL on Facebook


  14. Quote Originally Posted by Royd The Noyd

    That's a purty picture.
    Word! Can't front these are some dope pills
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  15. Week 6 day 4

    Morning weight-185.6(+7.6)
    Am dosage- 5;5 (6am)
    Pm dosage (pre workout)-5;5 (1:15)
    Body part sculptered- Chest (dumbbells)and biceps

    Pr's for the day-none
    Cardio- None
    Abs- none

    Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
    3053/229/123/273
    Short of about 500 calories today again, but I do like my calories at 3000 better but I want a bit more mass so 3500-4000 it will be till early next year.

    Sides- None
    Pros- felt strong and alpha male was on high today. Pumps were awesome as usual. Good muscle concentration as well.

    On my mind currently (Random)- came down with a minor cold. I've been feeling a little sick the past few days but this morning is when I realized I am officially sick. Won't stop me from hitting the gym. Ended up having a great workout regardless of feeling a bit out of it. Didnt hit bi's to much though but got a great workout in.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  16. Took 5:5 with breakfast

    This is basically my everyday breakfast. It only changes in the weekends.

    Name:  image-2064832415.jpg
Views: 116
Size:  201.6 KB
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  17. That's a nice breakfast man, I need some more variety in mine. I usually eat 4-6 eggs(scrambled or overeasy) and a couple pieces of toast.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  18. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro
    That's a nice breakfast man, I need some more variety in mine. I usually eat 4-6 eggs(scrambled or overeasy) and a couple pieces of toast.
    Ty sir. Yea in the weekdays it's pretty much the same exact thing and on the weekends I switch it up and add wheat bread or my fav honey English muffins. I eat eggs everyday lol. Cheap and its good
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Week 6 day 5

    Morning weight-186.6(+8.6)
    Am dosage- 5;5 (6am)
    Pm dosage (pre workout)-5;5 (1:15)
    Body part sculptered- back and triceps

    Pr's for the day-none
    Cardio- None
    Abs- none

    Macros calories, carbs, fat, protein-
    Didnt get to keep track today

    Sides- None
    Pros- The usual

    On my mind currently (Random)- The weekend is here
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  20. Week 6 day 6

    Morning weight-187.8(+9.8 )

    Day off today
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Took 5:5 with breakfast

    Last day on 10pills. Will go up to 12 for the reminder of cycle.

    Confused. I don't know what I took to be honest this morning. Lol. Idk if I took just 5 pills of one or all ten smfh. Lol. Was busy making bfast and didn't realize what I did. Dammit!

    Went to the gym and did a 30min full body workout. Mostly shoulders.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  22. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    Took 5:5 with breakfast

    Last day on 10pills. Will go up to 12 for the reminder of cycle.

    Confused. I don't know what I took to be honest this morning. Lol. Idk if I took just 5 pills of one or all ten smfh. Lol. Was busy making bfast and didn't realize what I did. Dammit!

    Went to the gym and did a 30min full body workout. Mostly shoulders.
    Lol I do that sometimes too man, pretty sure there's been a few days in the PCT I'm in now where I ended up taking 8 endosurge throughout the day because I wasn't sure what I'd taken.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  23. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro

    Lol I do that sometimes too man, pretty sure there's been a few days in the PCT I'm in now where I ended up taking 8 endosurge throughout the day because I wasn't sure what I'd taken.
    Lol I hate that sh!t.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  24. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman

    Lol I hate that sh!t.
    Just got my alpha mass and 4ad in! Can't wait for this stuff to kick in lol
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by technique88

    Just got my alpha mass and 4ad in! Can't wait for this stuff to kick in lol
    Nicee! When u started it?
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-05-2012, 12:17 PM
  2. Bulking Cycle: Stak+Test or IDS Mass Tabs
    By FreeDiver in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-23-2009, 10:03 PM
Log in
Log in