first cycle d bol and test e

Page 9 of 17 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Update: 12th injection and they still suck. Don't care much for that big needle but love the results so I won't stop lol. Just took my winny pwo and will take my animal rage caps. So far I'm already leaning up, ****s crazy.

Today is leg day, love leg day! Don't know if it matters but I pin my quad evrytime alternating them. And my ****ing legs have gotten crazy big. Is that normal for the spot that gets the injection to get bigger cause its the dirrect spot of aas inj? Just a thought!
    I have only ever pinned my quads as well. IMO no benefit but I do agree that SOMETIMES it appears larger because of swelling.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Update: 12th injection and they still suck. Don't care much for that big needle but love the results so I won't stop lol. Just took my winny pwo and will take my animal rage caps. So far I'm already leaning up, ****s crazy.

Today is leg day, love leg day! Don't know if it matters but I pin my quad evrytime alternating them. And my ****ing legs have gotten crazy big. Is that normal for the spot that gets the injection to get bigger cause its the dirrect spot of aas inj? Just a thought!
    Ha I pinned my 26th last night...still sucks lol. You really should throw glutes in man you could build up some serious scar tissue if not.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285 View Post
    Ha I pinned my 26th last night...still sucks lol. You really should throw glutes in man you could build up some serious scar tissue if not.
    not only that its important to learn how to pin other muscles imo. if you ever end up running short esters like prop and ace you're going to want to be comfortable pinning glutes, quads, and delts at an absolute minimum
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668

not only that its important to learn how to pin other muscles imo. if you ever end up running short esters like prop and ace you're going to want to be comfortable pinning glutes, quads, and delts at an absolute minimum
    Truth
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  5. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Some say yes. Some say no. It could be swelling from the alcohol in the injection. Start pinning glutes. Easy and less pip.. ill email you in a bit just got home
    I will pin my glute next. I pinned my glute on my 2nd inj. and I had extreme back pumps from the dbol I couldn't do know more And the pip was extreme also. But starting to get use to the pip and there not much pain in back pumps. I deff need to learn how to pin prop and tren. You pin those just below the surface of skin rite. Not realy sure on that. But planning a 3rd cycle of prop and tren, maybe mast too but not sure how I react to those 3 cause never done before. But deff will go to my glute, not sure on the delt that sounds like it would hurt broski. Lol!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.

I will pin my glute next. I pinned my glute on my 2nd inj. and I had extreme back pumps from the dbol I couldn't do know more And the pip was extreme also. But starting to get use to the pip and there not much pain in back pumps. I deff need to learn how to pin prop and tren. You pin those just below the surface of skin rite. Not realy sure on that. But planning a 3rd cycle of prop and tren, maybe mast too but not sure how I react to those 3 cause never done before. But deff will go to my glute, not sure on the delt that sounds like it would hurt broski. Lol!
    Delta are cake. Very painless. All steroids are IM. sub q is for growth
    A superbeast is a mythological creature created for entertainment purposes only. A superbeasts references to anabolic steroids, hormones and peptides are just that, references for entertainment purposes only.
  7. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Delta are cake. Very painless. All steroids are IM. sub q is for growth
    I will try most things once I suppose. Prolly try the delt when I do tren and prop. What length for the delts of syringe. 1"?
  8. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Today was leg day and I love leg day. No pr on leg press basicaly cause I can't add more weight cause its maxxed out. But will say this that my last set of 20 is getting a lot easier. Love that! Leaning out pretty good. So far I love the results from my first cycle. No complaints!
  9. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Hey bros how do I give away rep points, had guys that gave to me and think that's so cool. Want to return the favor to some bros. Thanks!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Looks like the cycle is going great for you!

Injections def suck, I've mostly just been doing quads.......damn 21g is starting to suck lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay
    Looks like the cycle is going great for you!

Injections def suck, I've mostly just been doing quads.......damn 21g is starting to suck lol
    Yeah its going great buddy, and yeah inj suck bad lol. I think I have 23g 1.5 " and I about **** when I opened the box for first time and saw what I had to put in my quad haha scary! 21 g, that has to b huge broski
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Yeah its going great buddy, and yeah inj suck bad lol. I think I have 23g 1.5 " and I about **** when I opened the box for first time and saw what I had to put in my quad haha scary! 21 g, that has to b huge broski

aha I did the same!!! I saw the 21g 1.5 in and I was thinkin o HELL NO, but then saw the 25's and thought it still sucked but at least it's nothing like the 21.........now I've been using the 21's lol. The first injec I felt like passing out, so freaked out and nervous, couldn't stop shaking, but it's much easier now in the quad, I can't seem to get the glute good, my body doesn't want to twist that far lol.

I'm too freaked out to try it in the hams or shoulders.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

aha I did the same!!! I saw the 21g 1.5 in and I was thinkin o HELL NO, but then saw the 25's and thought it still sucked but at least it's nothing like the 21.........now I've been using the 21's lol. The first injec I felt like passing out, so freaked out and nervous, couldn't stop shaking, but it's much easier now in the quad, I can't seem to get the glute good, my body doesn't want to twist that far lol.

21?! Fock that that's a focking harpoon!!!!
    Mind and Muscle board representative.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000 View Post
    lol thats what i was thinking!
    Purus labs Rep
  15. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

I would prolly wanna pass the fock out too haha. The shoulders kinda freak me out a bit too. My glute wasn't too bad except high ba in test and horrable back pumps. So I'm ready to hit again.
    That's awesome your getting to big to pin your own glute lol! You getting the big statis now hell yeah, next you won't be able to wipe your ass haha
  16. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

23 too 25 for me, no way want a harpoon shouved in my ass.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

Pu$$ys! I use a 16g 4" and pin my nuts, straight to the source gentlemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Level9Germ View Post
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
    Quote Originally Posted by Son_Of_SEALs View Post
    I dont want titties.... will that product work for a SERM?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by demolition
    Psh I pin my HCG up my P hole!
    Purus labs Rep
  19. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Damn! I'm happy with being a ***** bro, you just keep doing what u do haha
  20. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Shoulders were kicking ass today thanks too the way the winny is kicking in.

Smith mach shoulder press:
    215x7,165x10,115x15 dropsets
    235x4,215x5,165x7
    215x6,165x8, 115x12

Upright smith mach rows:
    105x10
    105x10
    105x10

Bentover lateral raises:
    20lb db x10 3 sets

Db front shoulder raises:
    30x10
    30x10
    35x10 pr

Db shrugs:
    100x10 (3 sets)

Lateral raises cable mach:
    20x10 3 sets

Also as I always do, ripped up the abs and obliques abit. Decline bb set ups and use the ball and did crunchs forward and side for obliques.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thats a real nice smith shoulder press bro.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Lol!!! Way to one up me
    Common bro why would u take d Bol just take plain steroids if ur gonna do it since first place
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Lol!!! Way to one up me
    Lol man up bro
    Purus labs Rep
  24. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Thats a real nice smith shoulder press bro.
    Thanks bro! Felt good can't wait for next week. Just know the strength is on the move
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

That's just a bit hardcore for me... I usually just pin my eyeball. I hear its good for absorption...
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  219 lbs.

That's just a bit hardcore for me... I usually just pin my eyeball. I hear its good for absorption...
    Now that's just dumb, absorption in the eyeball is only 43% although the eye lid when pinned subq no more than two ml. Has a 97% absorption rate. Get your facts straight son.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Shoulders were kicking ass today thanks too the way the winny is kicking in.

Smith mach shoulder press:
    215x7,165x10,115x15 dropsets
    235x4,215x5,165x7
    215x6,165x8, 115x12

Upright smith mach rows:
    105x10
    105x10
    105x10

Bentover lateral raises:
    20lb db x10 3 sets

Db front shoulder raises:
    30x10
    30x10
    35x10 pr

Db shrugs:
    100x10 (3 sets)

Lateral raises cable mach:
    20x10 3 sets

Also as I always do, ripped up the abs and obliques abit. Decline bb set ups and use the ball and did crunchs forward and side for obliques.
    Awesome it's finally kicking in!!!
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Now that's just dumb, absorption in the eyeball is only 43% although the eye lid when pinned subq no more than two ml. Has a 97% absorption rate. Get your facts straight son.
    Oh thanks for setting that straight! From now on I'll be going eyelids only !
  29. Big Baller
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

went to the gym and checked my weight and I'm at 236 which is a record for me. Pumped about that, and I know it isn't all about your weight but coming into this cycle at 9% bf I'm pretty sure its maybe went down also. Loven the way I look and love my first cycle strength gains. With that being said broke some records today on back.

Wide grip pull ups
    3 sets of 10 bw

Standing bb rows:
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10

Dead lifts:
    135x10 warm up
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10 (pr did this 8 times last week so 10 is better lol)
    Originaly was gunna lay off going heavy today to help get through a lingering soreness in my back but got too the gym feeling good. Damn winny caps! Haha!

T bar:
    105x10
    140x10
    175x10

Wide grip pull downs:
    250x10
    270x10
    305x10

Machine rows:
    190x10
    210x10
    210x10

Also hit some abs at end of workout. Feel like I'm leaving some weight at the gym so I soon might try and bump up a bit on deads. Just my legs are longer putting a lot of pressure on lower back, but for sure back is growing so hoping eventualy I can realy go crazy. My diet is still good and strong most days but time too time gots too eat something good or outside of my diet. all in all I feel like a bad ass at the gym but also don't have some of the biggest boys as some of you guys might, but work in progress. Came into this cycle thinking I wanna weigh 240, not much more to go. But now wanting to b around 260 lol.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  213 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    went to the gym and checked my weight and I'm at 236 which is a record for me. Pumped about that, and I know it isn't all about your weight but coming into this cycle at 9% bf I'm pretty sure its maybe went down also. Loven the way I look and love my first cycle strength gains. With that being said broke some records today on back.

Wide grip pull ups
    3 sets of 10 bw

Standing bb rows:
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10

Dead lifts:
    135x10 warm up
    225x10
    315x10
    405x10 (pr did this 8 times last week so 10 is better lol)
    Originaly was gunna lay off going heavy today to help get through a lingering soreness in my back but got too the gym feeling good. Damn winny caps! Haha!

T bar:
    105x10
    140x10
    175x10

Wide grip pull downs:
    250x10
    270x10
    305x10

Machine rows:
    190x10
    210x10
    210x10

Also hit some abs at end of workout. Feel like I'm leaving some weight at the gym so I soon might try and bump up a bit on deads. Just my legs are longer putting a lot of pressure on lower back, but for sure back is growing so hoping eventualy I can realy go crazy. My diet is still good and strong most days but time too time gots too eat something good or outside of my diet. all in all I feel like a bad ass at the gym but also don't have some of the biggest boys as some of you guys might, but work in progress. Came into this cycle thinking I wanna weigh 240, not much more to go. But now wanting to b around 260 lol.
    Lookin strong! keep it up!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. First Cycle H-drol and Epistane
    By rufeothegreat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. First cycle, don't have test-e.. should I skip?
    By sureshot! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 04:03 PM
  4. when to start post cycle with deca and test e
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:58 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:41 PM