first cycle d bol and test e

Page 4 of 20 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. Hey pope I read up on some milk thistle tabs will get some tomorrow and run it for my last two weeks of dbol and two weeks after. Read up on it sounds like some good stuff. Thanks do u think 4 weeks is good or longer

2. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE
    DBol is a tad hard on the liver... are u taking any milk thistle tabs... i try to talk alot of liver and organ supps when on a harsh alk-oral
    Dbol isn't to rough on the liver actually I'll try to find the link for you when I get home...it's nothing like winny or SD in terms of liver toxicity....and OP take 5 pills of that taurine 30 mins pre and make sure your super hydrated and I'd say take 2-3 more pills 10 mins pre and see if that helps with back pumps....also get some LIV 52 and run that for liver support that's all I'm running with hawthorn berry for my BP
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Hey pope I read up on some milk thistle tabs will get some tomorrow and run it for my last two weeks of dbol and two weeks after. Read up on it sounds like some good stuff. Thanks do u think 4 weeks is good or longer
    Run liver support all cycle and post cycle since serms are liver toxic as well...I personally don't use MT I opt for LIV 52 2 pills before bed and thats for my whole 14 week cycle and with that came 6 weeks of tbol and 7 weeks of anavar so 13 weeks of orals and watch when I get bloods everything will be dandy no worries
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

Run liver support all cycle and post cycle since serms are liver toxic as well...I personally don't use MT I opt for LIV 52 2 pills before bed and thats for my whole 14 week cycle and with that came 6 weeks of tbol and 7 weeks of anavar so 13 weeks of orals and watch when I get bloods everything will be dandy no worries
    Thanks for the input bro, I'm gunna go ahead and get the milk thistle cause its actualy good for me anyhow. I will order some liver support this week and run it throughout the rest of cycle. Also I'm getting some winny in this week but gunna run it weeks 8,9,10,11 pct following on week 12. So I will need it for sure if I run it at 50mg. Thanks broski

5. So today was my 5th pin of 300mg of test e. So far my cycle is going great. Will def tear it up this week in the gym fo sure. Up my dbol to 50mg today. Going all out in da gym this week.
    •   

6. Ok boys I changed my cycle, still the same except gunna take 50 mg of winny the last 4 weeks of my 10 week cycle and 2 weeks after till my pct. I got milk thistle tabs and will have my liv 52 this week. This is gunna b an awesome cycle. Will post my chest workout later tonight.

7. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Ok boys I changed my cycle, still the same except gunna take 50 mg of winny the last 4 weeks of my 10 week cycle and 2 weeks after till my pct. I got milk thistle tabs and will have my liv 52 this week. This is gunna b an awesome cycle. Will post my chest workout later tonight.
    You may want to look into dragging the winny out a little longer than 4 weeks bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

8. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

You may want to look into dragging the winny out a little longer than 4 weeks bud.
    I think he is going for 6 weeks!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Yeah I am bro, going 6 weeks starting 7th week. Will I loose any strength when I am on it or will I gain?

10. My bad I misread that man. I didn't see the two weeks leading to PCT.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    My bad I misread that man. I didn't see the two weeks leading to PCT.
    Its all good bro, should b a good first cycle

12. I will upload some progress picks sat!

13. Like I said I would, here's my chest workout for today:

Bb bench press 305x7, 255x10, 205x12 drop sets 305x7 pr
    305x5, 255x7, 205x7
    305x4, 255x6, 205x8

305x7 took a lot out of me and I was using smith mach. Next week I finaly have a workout partner joining me. Gunna go harder then.

Incline db press
    80x10,85x8,90x6

Incline db flies
    55x10
    60x10
    65x10

Sitting db hold (start with 15lb db pressed to my chest and push away and hold for a pause. Do this 3 sets x 10)
    No clue what this is called if someone knows I'm all ears

Cable crossovers (downward straight armed)
    40lbx10 2 sets

Cable crossover (upward straight armed)
    20 lb x10

I will b maxing out on bb bench at 4 weeks to c where I'm at. Tomorrow will b arm day. I will log my nutrition tomorrow, havnt done that in awhile. So far loving the results. Cya tomorrow!

14. Time to get bigger, (GYM TIME!)

15. Did arms today, abused them pretty good. Had a super good pump. By the way I use animal rage paks for preworkout. Sometimes I use c4 that my wife has to change it up.

Incline db concentration curls
    25x10
    25x10
    30x10

Angle bar preacher curls (drop sets)
    135x4, 115x6, 95x8
    135x4, 115x6, 95x7
    135x3, 115x5, 95x6

21's 3 sets
    45lb bar
    45lb bar
    65lb

2 sets of bicep pullups

3 sets of alternating db curls
    35x10
    35x10
    40x10

Sorry bout this guys but only a little time I'm trying to get stuff grilled and off to work. I will update the rest later and nutrition tonight.

16. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Did arms today, abused them pretty good. Had a super good pump. By the way I use animal rage paks for preworkout. Sometimes I use c4 that my wife has to change it up.

Incline db concentration curls
    25x10
    25x10
    30x10

Angle bar preacher curls (drop sets)
    135x4, 115x6, 95x8
    135x4, 115x6, 95x7
    135x3, 115x5, 95x6

21's 3 sets
    45lb bar
    45lb bar
    65lb

2 sets of bicep pullups

3 sets of alternating db curls
    35x10
    35x10
    40x10

Sorry bout this guys but only a little time I'm trying to get stuff grilled and off to work. I will update the rest later and nutrition tonight.
    Damn straight bro! Ur going to get straight up monster status!

17. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Damn straight bro! Ur going to get straight up monster status!
    Thanks bro! I've never wanted something more. You guys don't know this but I use to b a bad drug addict. Got down to 167 lbs. Been clean and off meth for almost 7 and half years. Most of old friends c me now and don't recognise me or even think I'm still alive. Lifting is such a great way to get **** off the chest.

18. The rest of my arm day:

Single overhead db extentions
    80x10
    85x10
    90x10

Cable mach rope pull down ext.
    80x10
    100x10
    100x10

3 sets of bw dips 20 reps each

That concludes arms, should've done more tri's, just ran out of time. Did some abs aswell

****s getting real exciting for me! Next week I get a partner that is doing aas with me but he been at another gym trying to get his weight down. Then I will c my major gains. Cya guys in a bit!

19. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Thanks bro! I've never wanted something more. You guys don't know this but I use to b a bad drug addict. Got down to 167 lbs. Been clean and off meth for almost 7 and half years. Most of old friends c me now and don't recognise me or even think I'm still alive. Lifting is such a great way to get **** off the chest.
    Congrats on the clean lifestyle brother. Lifting can be very therapeutic...espeically on test lol
    Purus labs Rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

Congrats on the clean lifestyle brother. Lifting can be very therapeutic...espeically on test lol
    Thanks man! Deff. On test haha, there's a power that ya feel when lifting, feel invincable!

21. Nutrition:

Breakfast
    6 egg whites 1 whole egg, and 2 wheat toast no butter

Worked out

Post workout protein shake

Lunch which is my wifes dinner cause I work nights was:
    Grilled chicken, brown rice, brocoli

Dinner 1:
    Grilled chicken, brown rice, peaches

Dinner 2:
    Grilled chicken, macaroni and cheese, grapes

Dinner 3: protein shake with skim milk, oatmeal, banana

Bed time I have another protein shake

22. I have eaten so damn much food, I'm gunna burst. Another hour and half and I get my 6th pin of test. Is it too early to feel anything from it. I'm popping tents more frequently. Lol!

23. Even though I'm on the dbol and I'm eating a ton I notice my abs are coming in good. I will post more later when my wife can take a few for me. Just 18 days in cycle!

Name:  ForumRunner_20120912_082014.png
Views: 167
Size:  332.1 KB

24. Quote Originally Posted by msrider View Post
    Yeah I am bro, going 6 weeks starting 7th week. Will I loose any strength when I am on it or will I gain?
    Winstrol is great for strength gain. As the test clears your system in the last two weeks before PCT, you'll notice more definition and muscle hardness from it.
    :blindfold:

25. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash

Winstrol is great for strength gain. As the test clears your system in the last two weeks before PCT, you'll notice more definition and muscle hardness from it.
    That's freaking awesome bro, thanks for input. Also should I lower my carbs or keep it high. I've got a high metabolism so I loose fat quick. I'm gunna do another cycle after this one 10 weeks after this one is that enough time. So I'm realy trying to bulk. Don't know what to run next cycle. Kinda wanted decca but some say not on 2nd cycle. What do u think?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. First Cycle H-drol and Epistane
    By rufeothegreat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:30 PM
  3. First cycle, don't have test-e.. should I skip?
    By sureshot! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:03 PM
  4. when to start post cycle with deca and test e
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:58 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:41 AM