first cycle d bol and test e

Page 3 of 17 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Sucks gotta go workout early bro's then its off to my 2nd job pressure washing in this heat. Hope I don't loose some of my gains in this weather. Laterz playerz!


  2. Just remember foods your friend
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Just remember foods your friend
    For realz, I'm taking a ton. I've hitting avg 3700. I use to eat around 2000 and that was sometimes vending mach junk. Crazy how ya change when ur serious about working out bro

  4. This morning I hit shoulders, hittem hard but no records. I did that at 530 this morning cause I've been in the sun all day. So tomorrow I can't do back so it will come sat on a off day. Cause I still have all day to finish this job so I can get paid. I managed to keep food in me lots of water, turkey breast, protein shakes, 6 eggs, gatorade, and subway. Not my normal nutrition but have to make acceptions. So I will b eating some more this evening and make some rice cause I need lots of carbs.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    This morning I hit shoulders, hittem hard but no records. I did that at 530 this morning cause I've been in the sun all day. So tomorrow I can't do back so it will come sat on a off day. Cause I still have all day to finish this job so I can get paid. I managed to keep food in me lots of water, turkey breast, protein shakes, 6 eggs, gatorade, and subway. Not my normal nutrition but have to make acceptions. So I will b eating some more this evening and make some rice cause I need lots of carbs.
    I ate plenty of rice the other day and damn it filled my muscles up grand
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I ate plenty of rice the other day and damn it filled my muscles up grand
    I fill so good when I eat a lot of carbs, its frustrating to have big jobs when I'm cycling but I guess big money comes with big jobs. Just want the most of my first cycle. Ya feel me bro

  7. Hey bros I have a ?, I think I've been dealing with back pumps. It started getting sore about the 3rd day of my dbol. Its the lower part of my spine where my ass connects lol. I just thought it was the pip from an injection I had in my glute but all the othere injections went away. Its so ****ing painful to get out of bed. I just try getting it loosend up. But always stiff. Is there something I could take with it. I have arimidex should I start taking it. Thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Hey bros I have a ?, I think I've been dealing with back pumps. It started getting sore about the 3rd day of my dbol. Its the lower part of my spine where my ass connects lol. I just thought it was the pip from an injection I had in my glute but all the othere injections went away. Its so ****ing painful to get out of bed. I just try getting it loosend up. But always stiff. Is there something I could take with it. I have arimidex should I start taking it. Thanks
    Taurine is suppose to help with back pumps. I had the same issue. Pumps were intense. I just worked through them and when the dbol left my system so did the pumps. Get some taurine or suck it up and stop being a weenie...!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Taurine is suppose to help with back pumps. I had the same issue. Pumps were intense. I just worked through them and when the dbol left my system so did the pumps. Get some taurine or suck it up and stop being a weenie...!
    Lol I feel like a weenie for sure. My wife thinks so too haha. Taurine it is and how much should I take. **** sucks exspecialy for this weenie

  10. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Lol I feel like a weenie for sure. My wife thinks so too haha. Taurine it is and how much should I take. **** sucks exspecialy for this weenie
    5 grams 30-45 mins pre workout and I mixed 5 grand with my intra workout as well that helped
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    5 grams 30-45 mins pre workout and I mixed 5 grand with my intra workout as well that helped
    I have 1000mg caps, how many should I take bro and thanks

  12. So today sucked in morning with back pumps, thanks too couple homis they went away. Today was back day and it sucked cause I have a pinched nerve aswell in middle of back. But managed to do most workout.

    3 sets of 10 wide grip pull ups bw

    Bb rows 3 sets
    115x10
    135x10
    155x10

    Deadlifts
    315x10
    315x10
    365x10

    Tried to do revers grip pull downs but pinched nerve too bad, tried db back lifts it hurt. Can't hardly turn neck so will hit it hard next week. Tomorrow is off day and back at it for another bad ass week.

  13. Oh yeah forgot I'm so stoked cause I've gained 13 lbs in 14 days. I'm upping my dbol too 40mg until I get some more in should be mon or tues and will up it too 50mg. Got the taurine so hoping back pumps stay gone. ****s ****ing awesome. Love dbol just not the pumps lol

  14. DBol is a tad hard on the liver... are u taking any milk thistle tabs... i try to talk alot of liver and organ supps when on a harsh alk-oral
    I am the Father of CLENviscerate

  15. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE
    DBol is a tad hard on the liver... are u taking any milk thistle tabs... i try to talk alot of liver and organ supps when on a harsh alk-oral
    I was gunna order some liver support tabs, should I be taking something now or later in cycle. And no what is milk thisle tabs. Can I get that at a herb store. Wasn't sure if the liver support would alter some of my gains. Thanks for looking out

  16. Hey pope I read up on some milk thistle tabs will get some tomorrow and run it for my last two weeks of dbol and two weeks after. Read up on it sounds like some good stuff. Thanks do u think 4 weeks is good or longer

  17. Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE
    DBol is a tad hard on the liver... are u taking any milk thistle tabs... i try to talk alot of liver and organ supps when on a harsh alk-oral
    Dbol isn't to rough on the liver actually I'll try to find the link for you when I get home...it's nothing like winny or SD in terms of liver toxicity....and OP take 5 pills of that taurine 30 mins pre and make sure your super hydrated and I'd say take 2-3 more pills 10 mins pre and see if that helps with back pumps....also get some LIV 52 and run that for liver support that's all I'm running with hawthorn berry for my BP
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Hey pope I read up on some milk thistle tabs will get some tomorrow and run it for my last two weeks of dbol and two weeks after. Read up on it sounds like some good stuff. Thanks do u think 4 weeks is good or longer
    Run liver support all cycle and post cycle since serms are liver toxic as well...I personally don't use MT I opt for LIV 52 2 pills before bed and thats for my whole 14 week cycle and with that came 6 weeks of tbol and 7 weeks of anavar so 13 weeks of orals and watch when I get bloods everything will be dandy no worries
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Run liver support all cycle and post cycle since serms are liver toxic as well...I personally don't use MT I opt for LIV 52 2 pills before bed and thats for my whole 14 week cycle and with that came 6 weeks of tbol and 7 weeks of anavar so 13 weeks of orals and watch when I get bloods everything will be dandy no worries
    Thanks for the input bro, I'm gunna go ahead and get the milk thistle cause its actualy good for me anyhow. I will order some liver support this week and run it throughout the rest of cycle. Also I'm getting some winny in this week but gunna run it weeks 8,9,10,11 pct following on week 12. So I will need it for sure if I run it at 50mg. Thanks broski

  20. So today was my 5th pin of 300mg of test e. So far my cycle is going great. Will def tear it up this week in the gym fo sure. Up my dbol to 50mg today. Going all out in da gym this week.

  21. Ok boys I changed my cycle, still the same except gunna take 50 mg of winny the last 4 weeks of my 10 week cycle and 2 weeks after till my pct. I got milk thistle tabs and will have my liv 52 this week. This is gunna b an awesome cycle. Will post my chest workout later tonight.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Ok boys I changed my cycle, still the same except gunna take 50 mg of winny the last 4 weeks of my 10 week cycle and 2 weeks after till my pct. I got milk thistle tabs and will have my liv 52 this week. This is gunna b an awesome cycle. Will post my chest workout later tonight.
    You may want to look into dragging the winny out a little longer than 4 weeks bud.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    You may want to look into dragging the winny out a little longer than 4 weeks bud.
    I think he is going for 6 weeks!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285

    You may want to look into dragging the winny out a little longer than 4 weeks bud.
    Yeah I am bro, going 6 weeks starting 7th week. Will I loose any strength when I am on it or will I gain?

  25. My bad I misread that man. I didn't see the two weeks leading to PCT.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    My bad I misread that man. I didn't see the two weeks leading to PCT.
    Its all good bro, should b a good first cycle

  27. I will upload some progress picks sat!

  28. Like I said I would, here's my chest workout for today:

    Bb bench press 305x7, 255x10, 205x12 drop sets 305x7 pr
    305x5, 255x7, 205x7
    305x4, 255x6, 205x8

    305x7 took a lot out of me and I was using smith mach. Next week I finaly have a workout partner joining me. Gunna go harder then.

    Incline db press
    80x10,85x8,90x6

    Incline db flies
    55x10
    60x10
    65x10

    Sitting db hold (start with 15lb db pressed to my chest and push away and hold for a pause. Do this 3 sets x 10)
    No clue what this is called if someone knows I'm all ears

    Cable crossovers (downward straight armed)
    40lbx10 2 sets

    Cable crossover (upward straight armed)
    20 lb x10


    I will b maxing out on bb bench at 4 weeks to c where I'm at. Tomorrow will b arm day. I will log my nutrition tomorrow, havnt done that in awhile. So far loving the results. Cya tomorrow!

  29. Time to get bigger, (GYM TIME!)

  30. Did arms today, abused them pretty good. Had a super good pump. By the way I use animal rage paks for preworkout. Sometimes I use c4 that my wife has to change it up.

    Incline db concentration curls
    25x10
    25x10
    30x10

    Angle bar preacher curls (drop sets)
    135x4, 115x6, 95x8
    135x4, 115x6, 95x7
    135x3, 115x5, 95x6

    21's 3 sets
    45lb bar
    45lb bar
    65lb

    2 sets of bicep pullups

    3 sets of alternating db curls
    35x10
    35x10
    40x10

    Sorry bout this guys but only a little time I'm trying to get stuff grilled and off to work. I will update the rest later and nutrition tonight.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 11:31 PM
  2. First Cycle H-drol and Epistane
    By rufeothegreat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 02:30 PM
  3. First cycle, don't have test-e.. should I skip?
    By sureshot! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 05:03 PM
  4. when to start post cycle with deca and test e
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 04:58 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:41 AM
Log in
Log in