first cycle d bol and test e - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

first cycle d bol and test e

Page 2 of 13 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

    Your muscles will get used to it bro the more you pin. Make sure you aspirate too to make sure it's going IM not into a vein or something. PIP can be caused by the BA content in your mix so maybe your Test has a high BA content.
    Bro I'm aspirating. I think u r rite. Today its sore but already getting better. Is high ba good or bad cause bad pip.

  2. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68491

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Bro I'm aspirating. I think u r rite. Today its sore but already getting better. Is high ba good or bad cause bad pip.
    High ba content will always leave u limping. There's a way to vent it I'm sure. I think you can bake off some of the alcohol by placing a needle in the stopper and putting in the oven but not 100% on the procedure. Might be worth it to look it up though. Or if your source is making ugl **** he might be able to tell u.
  3. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    High ba content will always leave u limping. There's a way to vent it I'm sure. I think you can bake off some of the alcohol by placing a needle in the stopper and putting in the oven but not 100% on the procedure. Might be worth it to look it up though. Or if your source is making ugl **** he might be able to tell u.
    Thanks bro! actualy I'm at work and quad a little tight but other than that not bad at all. I can lift it today yay. And I better leave the ba alone bro, I'm no rocket scientist, trust me I would totaly **** my test up haha.
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68491

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Thanks bro! actualy I'm at work and quad a little tight but other than that not bad at all. I can lift it today yay. And I better leave the ba alone bro, I'm no rocket scientist, trust me I would totaly **** my test up haha.
    Pinned my right quad on sat and damn it's sore! I guess even with great gear u can get pip. Yesterday it felt like there was a golf ball in my leg. So I feel ya. It's weird u can have several good injections then bam hit the wrong spot or something.
  5. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Pinned my right quad on sat and damn it's sore! I guess even with great gear u can get pip. Yesterday it felt like there was a golf ball in my leg. So I feel ya. It's weird u can have several good injections then bam hit the wrong spot or something.
    U r so rite bro, I just hope I have more good ones than bad ones haha I'm pinning my 4th time tomorrow morn in my right quad. I'm kinda excited. How long before u start feeling the test bro and will my strength go nuts. Hope so, its been good so far. Just can't wait to up the dbol too 50 mg.
  6. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I'm subbed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'm subbed
    Glad to have ya bro, exspecialy someone that's been around the block awhile.
  8. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Caught up and in on this. You got some impressive lifts bro.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  9. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Glad to have ya bro, exspecialy someone that's been around the block awhile.
    thanks bro...any questions just let me know or just post in your thread...there's a ton of guys on here with plenty of knowledge and everyone seems to bring something of their own to the table
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  10. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    so this afternoon I worked arms pretty good. There my weak point I guess cause I want them bigger but I have a wing span of 84 in". Anyways this what I did

    Started off doing seated incline concentration curls as warm up:
    25 lbs x 10, 30x10, 30x10 (held the pump between each)

    Went to preacher curls using the angle bar: (drop sets)
    145x1, 125x6, 105x8, 85x10 (never done 145 before and it was tough so I backed off)
    125x5, 105x8, 85x10
    125x4, 105x7, 85x 8 ended the last two with negatives

    Bb 21's:
    45 lb bar only
    65 lb
    65 lb

    Y grip cable mach. Curls:
    70x10
    90x10
    110x10 with two negatives

    I will give my tricep recordings when I go on my next break. All in all my arms are deff changing. Maybe one day this long armed monkey will have some real arms.
  11. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Caught up and in on this. You got some impressive lifts bro.
    Thanks DanB! Glad ur here bro, I started lifting two years ago with a friendly competition from co workers. They quit and I got hooked. Wish I wouldn't have waited so long.
  12. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    thanks bro...any questions just let me know or just post in your thread...there's a ton of guys on here with plenty of knowledge and everyone seems to bring something of their own to the table
    Thanks bro, I'm sure I will b bugging u guys throughout this cycle log, just ask shadow lol. And yes sir I have noticed there are a ton u guys with lots of exsperience. Just glad I'm on this forum bro
  13. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ok let's do this again damn it lol I posted my tri workout I thought. Nope lost service for a moment. So here we go again

    Sitting db raises
    80x10
    90x10
    100x10

    Skull crushers
    95lbsx10 (3 sets)

    Cable mach. Rope push downs
    90x10
    90x10
    100x10

    Dips bw 3 sets of 25

    Also I usualy throw in a few abs. I've got two more hours of making cheese then I get to pin my right quad. Hell yeah! I hate it but I know what is going in is gunna help this achieve some big goals.
  14. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just pinned my right quad, now off to bed and then workout around 3. Laterz playerz
  15. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Just pinned my right quad, now off to bed and then workout around 3. Laterz playerz
    Ouch pinning before bed lol wait til you wake up and feel that PIP
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  16. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ouch pinning before bed lol wait til you wake up and feel that PIP
    Bro normaly I still feel the pip, guess I'm getting use to it cause I have no pain at all. Don't mean nothing I will b tearing up legs today might hurt later.
  17. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So ****ing stoked! I'm up 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Is this normal, this guy is sitting at 228 lbs. My quad feels great and blew my legs up at the gym.

    Warmed up with leg exstention 4 sets of 130x20 reps

    Leg press
    770x20
    1040x20
    1040x15 wanted to save my legs for some painful squaTs

    Squats bb
    315x10
    405x10
    455x4 couldn't get the weight up, ****ing pissed.

    Calf raises 3 sets of 25 135lb

    Leg curls 160x10 2 sets (had to leave)

    Did ab machine, and another excercise

    So far I'm pumped about my cycle and just began. Hellz yeah
  18. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    So ****ing stoked! I'm up 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Is this normal, this guy is sitting at 228 lbs. My quad feels great and blew my legs up at the gym.

    Warmed up with leg exstention 4 sets of 130x20 reps

    Leg press
    770x20
    1040x20
    1040x15 wanted to save my legs for some painful squaTs

    Squats bb
    315x10
    405x10
    455x4 couldn't get the weight up, ****ing pissed.

    Calf raises 3 sets of 25 135lb

    Leg curls 160x10 2 sets (had to leave)

    Did ab machine, and another excercise

    So far I'm pumped about my cycle and just began. Hellz yeah
    Haha yeah Dbol will do that to ya. Mostly glycogen and water.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  19. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68491

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    So ****ing stoked! I'm up 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Is this normal, this guy is sitting at 228 lbs. My quad feels great and blew my legs up at the gym.

    Warmed up with leg exstention 4 sets of 130x20 reps

    Leg press
    770x20
    1040x20
    1040x15 wanted to save my legs for some painful squaTs

    Squats bb
    315x10
    405x10
    455x4 couldn't get the weight up, ****ing pissed.

    Calf raises 3 sets of 25 135lb

    Leg curls 160x10 2 sets (had to leave)

    Did ab machine, and another excercise

    So far I'm pumped about my cycle and just began. Hellz yeah
    Nice lifts bro! Killing it already. Sounds like your going to have a great ride!
  20. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Nice lifts bro! Killing it already. Sounds like your going to have a great ride!
    Thanks bro! not sure how hard to go, just know I don't wanna leave anything on the table. Its been a great ride so far bro, thanks for the help
  21. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Sucks gotta go workout early bro's then its off to my 2nd job pressure washing in this heat. Hope I don't loose some of my gains in this weather. Laterz playerz!
  22. Elite Member
    Danb2285's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    6,373
    Rep Power
    5892096

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Just remember foods your friend
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  23. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Just remember foods your friend
    For realz, I'm taking a ton. I've hitting avg 3700. I use to eat around 2000 and that was sometimes vending mach junk. Crazy how ya change when ur serious about working out bro
  24. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    This morning I hit shoulders, hittem hard but no records. I did that at 530 this morning cause I've been in the sun all day. So tomorrow I can't do back so it will come sat on a off day. Cause I still have all day to finish this job so I can get paid. I managed to keep food in me lots of water, turkey breast, protein shakes, 6 eggs, gatorade, and subway. Not my normal nutrition but have to make acceptions. So I will b eating some more this evening and make some rice cause I need lots of carbs.
  25. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    This morning I hit shoulders, hittem hard but no records. I did that at 530 this morning cause I've been in the sun all day. So tomorrow I can't do back so it will come sat on a off day. Cause I still have all day to finish this job so I can get paid. I managed to keep food in me lots of water, turkey breast, protein shakes, 6 eggs, gatorade, and subway. Not my normal nutrition but have to make acceptions. So I will b eating some more this evening and make some rice cause I need lots of carbs.
    I ate plenty of rice the other day and damn it filled my muscles up grand
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  26. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    I ate plenty of rice the other day and damn it filled my muscles up grand
    I fill so good when I eat a lot of carbs, its frustrating to have big jobs when I'm cycling but I guess big money comes with big jobs. Just want the most of my first cycle. Ya feel me bro
  27. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hey bros I have a ?, I think I've been dealing with back pumps. It started getting sore about the 3rd day of my dbol. Its the lower part of my spine where my ass connects lol. I just thought it was the pip from an injection I had in my glute but all the othere injections went away. Its so ****ing painful to get out of bed. I just try getting it loosend up. But always stiff. Is there something I could take with it. I have arimidex should I start taking it. Thanks
  28. Advanced Member
    BigShadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    679
    Rep Power
    68491

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Hey bros I have a ?, I think I've been dealing with back pumps. It started getting sore about the 3rd day of my dbol. Its the lower part of my spine where my ass connects lol. I just thought it was the pip from an injection I had in my glute but all the othere injections went away. Its so ****ing painful to get out of bed. I just try getting it loosend up. But always stiff. Is there something I could take with it. I have arimidex should I start taking it. Thanks
    Taurine is suppose to help with back pumps. I had the same issue. Pumps were intense. I just worked through them and when the dbol left my system so did the pumps. Get some taurine or suck it up and stop being a weenie...!
  29. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

    Taurine is suppose to help with back pumps. I had the same issue. Pumps were intense. I just worked through them and when the dbol left my system so did the pumps. Get some taurine or suck it up and stop being a weenie...!
    Lol I feel like a weenie for sure. My wife thinks so too haha. Taurine it is and how much should I take. **** sucks exspecialy for this weenie
  30. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider

    Lol I feel like a weenie for sure. My wife thinks so too haha. Taurine it is and how much should I take. **** sucks exspecialy for this weenie
    5 grams 30-45 mins pre workout and I mixed 5 grand with my intra workout as well that helped
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  31. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    5 grams 30-45 mins pre workout and I mixed 5 grand with my intra workout as well that helped
    I have 1000mg caps, how many should I take bro and thanks
  32. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So today sucked in morning with back pumps, thanks too couple homis they went away. Today was back day and it sucked cause I have a pinched nerve aswell in middle of back. But managed to do most workout.

    3 sets of 10 wide grip pull ups bw

    Bb rows 3 sets
    115x10
    135x10
    155x10

    Deadlifts
    315x10
    315x10
    365x10

    Tried to do revers grip pull downs but pinched nerve too bad, tried db back lifts it hurt. Can't hardly turn neck so will hit it hard next week. Tomorrow is off day and back at it for another bad ass week.
  33. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Oh yeah forgot I'm so stoked cause I've gained 13 lbs in 14 days. I'm upping my dbol too 40mg until I get some more in should be mon or tues and will up it too 50mg. Got the taurine so hoping back pumps stay gone. ****s ****ing awesome. Love dbol just not the pumps lol
  34. New Member
    IRONPOPE's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    219
    Rep Power
    207

    Reputation

    DBol is a tad hard on the liver... are u taking any milk thistle tabs... i try to talk alot of liver and organ supps when on a harsh alk-oral
    I am the Father of CLENviscerate
  35. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE
    DBol is a tad hard on the liver... are u taking any milk thistle tabs... i try to talk alot of liver and organ supps when on a harsh alk-oral
    I was gunna order some liver support tabs, should I be taking something now or later in cycle. And no what is milk thisle tabs. Can I get that at a herb store. Wasn't sure if the liver support would alter some of my gains. Thanks for looking out
  36. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hey pope I read up on some milk thistle tabs will get some tomorrow and run it for my last two weeks of dbol and two weeks after. Read up on it sounds like some good stuff. Thanks do u think 4 weeks is good or longer
  37. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by IRONPOPE
    DBol is a tad hard on the liver... are u taking any milk thistle tabs... i try to talk alot of liver and organ supps when on a harsh alk-oral
    Dbol isn't to rough on the liver actually I'll try to find the link for you when I get home...it's nothing like winny or SD in terms of liver toxicity....and OP take 5 pills of that taurine 30 mins pre and make sure your super hydrated and I'd say take 2-3 more pills 10 mins pre and see if that helps with back pumps....also get some LIV 52 and run that for liver support that's all I'm running with hawthorn berry for my BP
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  38. Elite Member
    howwedo107's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    5,306
    Rep Power
    1941542

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Hey pope I read up on some milk thistle tabs will get some tomorrow and run it for my last two weeks of dbol and two weeks after. Read up on it sounds like some good stuff. Thanks do u think 4 weeks is good or longer
    Run liver support all cycle and post cycle since serms are liver toxic as well...I personally don't use MT I opt for LIV 52 2 pills before bed and thats for my whole 14 week cycle and with that came 6 weeks of tbol and 7 weeks of anavar so 13 weeks of orals and watch when I get bloods everything will be dandy no worries
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  39. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

    Run liver support all cycle and post cycle since serms are liver toxic as well...I personally don't use MT I opt for LIV 52 2 pills before bed and thats for my whole 14 week cycle and with that came 6 weeks of tbol and 7 weeks of anavar so 13 weeks of orals and watch when I get bloods everything will be dandy no worries
    Thanks for the input bro, I'm gunna go ahead and get the milk thistle cause its actualy good for me anyhow. I will order some liver support this week and run it throughout the rest of cycle. Also I'm getting some winny in this week but gunna run it weeks 8,9,10,11 pct following on week 12. So I will need it for sure if I run it at 50mg. Thanks broski
  40. Senior Member
    msrider's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,911
    Rep Power
    1378549

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    So today was my 5th pin of 300mg of test e. So far my cycle is going great. Will def tear it up this week in the gym fo sure. Up my dbol to 50mg today. Going all out in da gym this week.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 10:31 PM
  2. First Cycle H-drol and Epistane
    By rufeothegreat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:30 PM
  3. First cycle, don't have test-e.. should I skip?
    By sureshot! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 04:03 PM
  4. when to start post cycle with deca and test e
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 03:58 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 11:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in