first cycle d bol and test e

Page 2 of 17 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Thanks bro. Yeah it was basically my own stupidity. I started with dead lifts which I never do. I wanted to go for 405. Warmed up with 135 for 2 sets of 10 and thought that would be good. Went to 225 which felt light as hell and the 8th rep felt it pop. Knew I was screwed. Sucks!
    Heck yeah it does bro! Trying to break records lol. I will tell ya my ass is soar as ****. Guess my glute isn't as tough as I thought. I was thinking of boiling some water putting the syringe in it to heat it up. Not sure exactly how that works, do u know. Thanks bro

2. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Heck yeah it does bro! Trying to break records lol. I will tell ya my ass is soar as ****. Guess my glute isn't as tough as I thought. I was thinking of boiling some water putting the syringe in it to heat it up. Not sure exactly how that works, do u know. Thanks bro
    Yeah u can run it under hot waster for a minute. But to be honest u prob have gear with high ba. Either way whatever u do prob won't help much. Ran into the same prob when I started. 1st vial was pretty painful but my guy I guess changed up his brew used a different carrier so basically I'm pinning an extra 250 mg a week on this vial and pain free. Don't feel ****. I used a heating pad seemed to help also try to train legs when u shoot. Warming up the muscle real good seemed to help with pip for me.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Yeah u can run it under hot waster for a minute. But to be honest u prob have gear with high ba. Either way whatever u do prob won't help much. Ran into the same prob when I started. 1st vial was pretty painful but my guy I guess changed up his brew used a different carrier so basically I'm pinning an extra 250 mg a week on this vial and pain free. Don't feel ****. I used a heating pad seemed to help also try to train legs when u shoot. Warming up the muscle real good seemed to help with pip for me.
    Thanks bro! I will make it. It hurt today but the dbol helped get over that. I worked out this morning and did back not good with a soar ass but I pushed myself anyhow.I will try warming the syringe and get the heat pad out.

4. Last night I was suppose to show my callorie intake. Anyhow my callorie counter showed 3700. That was a whole lot of protein with all the steaks and turkey breast. Its crazy how much food I gotta eat.

Here's my lifts for today and I will have to tell ya I took 30 mg of dbol before workout and I felt it. Sometimes I feel like I'm being watched lol.

Back day:

Wide grip pull ups using only bw 3 sets of 10 to warm up

Underhand grip pull downs:
    290x10
    300x10
    315x10

dead lifts:
    Warm up 135x10
    315x10
    365x8 my back was a bit stiff from yesturdays injection thought I better b careful so dropped weight down on 3rd set
    315x10

BB rows: 135x10 3sets

Also I did another 3 sets of sitting one armed cable rows:
    60x10
    80x10
    100x10

To b honest I have no idea what that last excersize was called, hope I don't affend any body by what I called it. My back is soar as ****!

5. I had a bad ass chest day today! In one week I have gained 5 pnds. I'm sitting at 225 that is a new record. I've got pip realy bad. But its not gunna stop me. I will update my workout later tonight while I'm at break at work. ****s working ppl already saying stuff at the gym.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    I had a bad ass chest day today! In one week I have gained 5 pnds. I'm sitting at 225 that is a new record. I've got pip realy bad. But its not gunna stop me. I will update my workout later tonight while I'm at break at work. ****s working ppl already saying stuff at the gym.
    U ain't no fa g !

7. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

U ain't no fa g !
    No fa g here bro, lol! Its weird I've been real skeptical of it working but I'm becoming a believer bro.

8. So Sunday I did chest like I said. It was awesome!

Flat bench 305x6, 255x10, 205x15 drop sets
    305x5, 255x8, 205x12
    305x4, 255x6, 205x8

Incline db press
    80x10
    85x8
    90x9

Incline db flyes
    55x10
    60x10
    65x8

Did 3 sets with 15 pnd db hold bothe close to chest and exstending out and holding as many as I can do. If someone knows what this is called I would apreciate the name

Also did 3 excercises with cable machine. 3 sets a piece. Downward, upward, upward straight armed holds.

As u can see I'm not knowlegable of what I'm doing just know what parts I'm working. All in all I was pretty jacked for being up 5 pnds. The pip in the test I'm using sucks.

9. I can barely walk after pinning my left quad Sunday morning. Does the test have too much of something, too little, what causes the pain and hardening up of the muscle? I know it sucks! I just wonder if its suppose to b like this.

10. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    I can barely walk after pinning my left quad Sunday morning. Does the test have too much of something, too little, what causes the pain and hardening up of the muscle? I know it sucks! I just wonder if its suppose to b like this.
    Your muscles will get used to it bro the more you pin. Make sure you aspirate too to make sure it's going IM not into a vein or something. PIP can be caused by the BA content in your mix so maybe your Test has a high BA content.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Lukef2000

Your muscles will get used to it bro the more you pin. Make sure you aspirate too to make sure it's going IM not into a vein or something. PIP can be caused by the BA content in your mix so maybe your Test has a high BA content.
    Bro I'm aspirating. I think u r rite. Today its sore but already getting better. Is high ba good or bad cause bad pip.

12. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Bro I'm aspirating. I think u r rite. Today its sore but already getting better. Is high ba good or bad cause bad pip.
    High ba content will always leave u limping. There's a way to vent it I'm sure. I think you can bake off some of the alcohol by placing a needle in the stopper and putting in the oven but not 100% on the procedure. Might be worth it to look it up though. Or if your source is making ugl **** he might be able to tell u.

13. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

High ba content will always leave u limping. There's a way to vent it I'm sure. I think you can bake off some of the alcohol by placing a needle in the stopper and putting in the oven but not 100% on the procedure. Might be worth it to look it up though. Or if your source is making ugl **** he might be able to tell u.
    Thanks bro! actualy I'm at work and quad a little tight but other than that not bad at all. I can lift it today yay. And I better leave the ba alone bro, I'm no rocket scientist, trust me I would totaly **** my test up haha.

14. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Thanks bro! actualy I'm at work and quad a little tight but other than that not bad at all. I can lift it today yay. And I better leave the ba alone bro, I'm no rocket scientist, trust me I would totaly **** my test up haha.
    Pinned my right quad on sat and damn it's sore! I guess even with great gear u can get pip. Yesterday it felt like there was a golf ball in my leg. So I feel ya. It's weird u can have several good injections then bam hit the wrong spot or something.

15. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow View Post
    Pinned my right quad on sat and damn it's sore! I guess even with great gear u can get pip. Yesterday it felt like there was a golf ball in my leg. So I feel ya. It's weird u can have several good injections then bam hit the wrong spot or something.
    U r so rite bro, I just hope I have more good ones than bad ones haha I'm pinning my 4th time tomorrow morn in my right quad. I'm kinda excited. How long before u start feeling the test bro and will my strength go nuts. Hope so, its been good so far. Just can't wait to up the dbol too 50 mg.

16. I'm subbed
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'm subbed
    Glad to have ya bro, exspecialy someone that's been around the block awhile.

18. Caught up and in on this. You got some impressive lifts bro.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

19. Quote Originally Posted by msrider

Glad to have ya bro, exspecialy someone that's been around the block awhile.
    thanks bro...any questions just let me know or just post in your thread...there's a ton of guys on here with plenty of knowledge and everyone seems to bring something of their own to the table
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

20. so this afternoon I worked arms pretty good. There my weak point I guess cause I want them bigger but I have a wing span of 84 in". Anyways this what I did

Started off doing seated incline concentration curls as warm up:
    25 lbs x 10, 30x10, 30x10 (held the pump between each)

Went to preacher curls using the angle bar: (drop sets)
    145x1, 125x6, 105x8, 85x10 (never done 145 before and it was tough so I backed off)
    125x5, 105x8, 85x10
    125x4, 105x7, 85x 8 ended the last two with negatives

Bb 21's:
    45 lb bar only
    65 lb
    65 lb

Y grip cable mach. Curls:
    70x10
    90x10
    110x10 with two negatives

I will give my tricep recordings when I go on my next break. All in all my arms are deff changing. Maybe one day this long armed monkey will have some real arms.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Danb2285
    Caught up and in on this. You got some impressive lifts bro.
    Thanks DanB! Glad ur here bro, I started lifting two years ago with a friendly competition from co workers. They quit and I got hooked. Wish I wouldn't have waited so long.

22. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107

thanks bro...any questions just let me know or just post in your thread...there's a ton of guys on here with plenty of knowledge and everyone seems to bring something of their own to the table
    Thanks bro, I'm sure I will b bugging u guys throughout this cycle log, just ask shadow lol. And yes sir I have noticed there are a ton u guys with lots of exsperience. Just glad I'm on this forum bro

23. Ok let's do this again damn it lol I posted my tri workout I thought. Nope lost service for a moment. So here we go again

Sitting db raises
    80x10
    90x10
    100x10

Skull crushers
    95lbsx10 (3 sets)

Cable mach. Rope push downs
    90x10
    90x10
    100x10

Dips bw 3 sets of 25

Also I usualy throw in a few abs. I've got two more hours of making cheese then I get to pin my right quad. Hell yeah! I hate it but I know what is going in is gunna help this achieve some big goals.

24. Just pinned my right quad, now off to bed and then workout around 3. Laterz playerz

25. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    Just pinned my right quad, now off to bed and then workout around 3. Laterz playerz
    Ouch pinning before bed lol wait til you wake up and feel that PIP
    [email protected]
    www.pni-online.com

26. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ouch pinning before bed lol wait til you wake up and feel that PIP
    Bro normaly I still feel the pip, guess I'm getting use to it cause I have no pain at all. Don't mean nothing I will b tearing up legs today might hurt later.

27. So ****ing stoked! I'm up 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Is this normal, this guy is sitting at 228 lbs. My quad feels great and blew my legs up at the gym.

Warmed up with leg exstention 4 sets of 130x20 reps

Leg press
    770x20
    1040x20
    1040x15 wanted to save my legs for some painful squaTs

Squats bb
    315x10
    405x10
    455x4 couldn't get the weight up, ****ing pissed.

Calf raises 3 sets of 25 135lb

Leg curls 160x10 2 sets (had to leave)

Did ab machine, and another excercise

So far I'm pumped about my cycle and just began. Hellz yeah

28. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    So ****ing stoked! I'm up 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Is this normal, this guy is sitting at 228 lbs. My quad feels great and blew my legs up at the gym.

Leg press
    770x20
    1040x20

Squats bb
    315x10
    405x10

Haha yeah Dbol will do that to ya. Mostly glycogen and water.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html

29. Quote Originally Posted by msrider
    So ****ing stoked! I'm up 10 lbs in less than 2 weeks. Is this normal, this guy is sitting at 228 lbs. My quad feels great and blew my legs up at the gym.

Leg press
    770x20
    1040x20

Squats bb
    315x10
    405x10

Nice lifts bro! Killing it already. Sounds like your going to have a great ride!

30. Quote Originally Posted by BigShadow

Nice lifts bro! Killing it already. Sounds like your going to have a great ride!
    Thanks bro! not sure how hard to go, just know I don't wanna leave anything on the table. Its been a great ride so far bro, thanks for the help
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. D-bol and Test-E 10 week cycle for a friend
    By titstatus in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-23-2011, 12:31 AM
  2. First Cycle H-drol and Epistane
    By rufeothegreat in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 03:30 PM
  3. First cycle, don't have test-e.. should I skip?
    By sureshot! in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 06:03 PM
  4. when to start post cycle with deca and test e
    By BigPHusers11 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2008, 05:58 PM
  5. Blood work post cycle with SD and test prop...
    By Lakevillethor in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-29-2005, 01:41 AM