1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Stri8ed View Post
    Eat, eat and eat more bro.
    3 bowls of Cheerios and protein shake for breakfast, lunch was chicken, shrimp, and rice. Gonna digest for a half hour then hit the gym for a good leg work out

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Today marked 11th dose of osta. All I can say about today's workout is wow. Legs originally but then decided to incorporate back and do some deadlifts. Did 10x10 squats superset with 10x10 deadlifts (I am spent). Then did the usual extensions and pullups and pull downs for back and legs. Them crushed calves. Did 4 workouts 6 sets a piece. 20,15,12,10,12,15. Super high volume. I can hardly walk. Now pumps were great today but almost painful in my calves. Although strength was good. At the end of my back routine was still able to do 6x10 of pullups so I know this stuff is working. I won't be walking straight for about a week though. Gonna go load up on calories after a shower
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Although this morning I noticed a bit of suppression, had a lady friend stay the night and when we were foolin around it was a little difficult to get it up..any suggestions for pct?
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012

alot of people act like roid rage is a total myth, but there is something to it imo. i'm normally easy going and level headed, but there has been a couple of times in the past when i was on cycle, that i lost my temper to the point of almost not being able to control it. kinda like david banner turning into the hulk, lol. i'm sure it doesn't do everyone this way, but its something people in stressful situations should consider.
    I agree with ya. It can cause aggression, but the cases are rare. They use examples of huge guys on gear "raging" but the same guy would've been an ******* at 120 lbs. I have a HORRIBLE temper and a violent streak. I've done more than my share of jail time when I was younger. Basically, I love to fight. I'm the guy that steroids should cause him to become a psycho. But I've never had any issues. If anything, I'm in a better mood when on a big cycle. A lot of people forget that low T causes violent mood swings too.

As far as the whole should police be on gear, I look at it like this. They always say "always play fair, except in war". If what our police are doing on the street isn't a war, it's damn close. Personally I'd be more frightened of the jacked up MLB player that's on Test and coke, they hand him a bat and send him into the pediatric wing of a hospital to sign autographs...
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Quote Originally Posted by bulkster21
    Although this morning I noticed a bit of suppression, had a lady friend stay the night and when we were foolin around it was a little difficult to get it up..any suggestions for pct?
    Two lady friends.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Bruiser76 View Post
    Two lady friends.
    Lol! I wish I was that good
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Lol! I wish I was that good
    In due time padawan lol
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

Today marked 11th dose of osta. All I can say about today's workout is wow. Legs originally but then decided to incorporate back and do some deadlifts. Did 10x10 squats superset with 10x10 deadlifts (I am spent). Then did the usual extensions and pullups and pull downs for back and legs. Them crushed calves. Did 4 workouts 6 sets a piece. 20,15,12,10,12,15. Super high volume. I can hardly walk. Now pumps were great today but almost painful in my calves. Although strength was good. At the end of my back routine was still able to do 6x10 of pullups so I know this stuff is working. I won't be walking straight for about a week though. Gonna go load up on calories after a shower
    U absolutely raped your legs I felt the pain for u haha, great sh*t bro.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.52%

U absolutely raped your legs I felt the pain for u haha, great sh*t bro.
    Surprisingly not that sore today, also today was an off day, just relaxed and ate like a pig haha
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

Surprisingly not that sore today, also today was an off day, just relaxed and ate like a pig haha
    U need those days fur sure.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

I need to stop eating, stop eating, and stop eating more personally ........
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuy99

Did your temples recede? Of course, they didn't. It's paranoid hypochondriacs like you, who contribute to the spreading of mystifications in the internet.
    I think they did a bit over the last 4-6 months.....from what though i am not totally sure....thanks for telling me what happened to me though....otherwise i would not have known....idiot...
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Did your temples recede? Of course, they didn't. It's paranoid hypochondriacs like you, who contribute to the spreading of mystifications in the internet.
    And it's wanna be know it all a$$holes like you that feel the need to spread word of mouth Broscience to try to sound important.
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

And it's wanna be know it all a$$holes like you that feel the need to spread word of mouth Broscience to try to sound important.
    LMFAO!
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

steroids made my muscles bigger and my balls smaller. or maybe i'm a paranoid hypochondriac spreading mystifications IN the internet.
    Lolol
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

steroids made my muscles bigger and my balls smaller. or maybe i'm a paranoid hypochondriac spreading mystifications IN the internet.
    You're a freak or a liar! That **** doesn't happen for real! Lmfao.
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

to be fair I did do epi and trenazone and a host of DHT type PH's and AI's in addition to the osta and the clomid during that period of time....so God knows which one caused it, but I know for a fact my hairline receeded a slight bit...and I see some decent thinning out around my part especially when the hair is wet. this is all for sure, nothing dramatic, but it happened....seems to be getting better though since I am using all that hair care crap like the nizoral and topical AA's and minoxidil and taco-8...I'm being more careful with what I use from here on out and staying on the hair supplements also....
  18. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

That damn clomid is what made me paranoid though, and go searching for things like shedding hair....that stuff will really make you crazy...but at least you find out some things you wouldn't have noticed otherwise ....
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

Quote Originally Posted by WARBIRDWS6
    That damn clomid is what made me paranoid though, and go searching for things like shedding hair....that stuff will really make you crazy...but at least you find out some things you wouldn't have noticed otherwise ....
    Yeah clomid changes me too.
  20. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Yeah clomid changes me too.
    I'm looking at my hair to see if its falling out, I'm worried about stupid things about women who don't really matter, thinking about getting old and dying LMFAO....stuff is like poison for your brain, I swear I won't ever use it again....I'm gonna try to use other SERMS I guess to see if they work better for me, or use Erase pro and all that natty stuff that goes along with it....just do it for 6-8 weeks instead of a month on a SERM....
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

I'm looking at my hair to see if its falling out, I'm worried about stupid things about women who don't really matter, thinking about getting old and dying LMFAO....stuff is like poison for your brain, I swear I won't ever use it again....I'm gonna try to use other SERMS I guess to see if they work better for me, or use Erase pro and all that natty stuff that goes along with it....just do it for 6-8 weeks instead of a month on a SERM....
    Yeah I'm gonna try torem next, cuz I've been way too depressed and I already suffer from depression.
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Yeah I'm gonna try torem next, cuz I've been way too depressed and I already suffer from depression.
    let me know how it works out for you and what brand you used....I'm using Erase Pro plus a shytload of natty stuff next PCT....since it will be pulsed Beastdrol and ABv3 once a day dosing (I'll be doing nightly DAA and trans-resveratrol every night for on-cycle type PCT)...I think 6 weeks of EP plus throwing the natty book at PCT will suffice for what I am cycling...we shall see in 3 months or so ....I got pharm grade clomid sitting here too....hope to never use it again....
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

let me know how it works out for you and what brand you used....I'm using Erase Pro plus a shytload of natty stuff next PCT....since it will be pulsed Beastdrol and ABv3 once a day dosing (I'll be doing nightly DAA and trans-resveratrol every night for on-cycle type PCT)...I think 6 weeks of EP plus throwing the natty book at PCT will suffice for what I am cycling...we shall see in 3 months or so ....I got pharm grade clomid sitting here too....hope to never use it again....
    I hear ya bro, and yeah I'll definitely let u know fur sure.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

i was considering trying the clomid this time but now i think i'll pass. i always used tamoxifen and felt ok so i know i'm good with it. i'd like to try the torem but everywhere i look has it priced alot higher than the tamoxifen. but anyway i'll steer clear of the clomid.
    Yeah it f*cks me up but I recover pretty damn good at least.
  25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    i was considering trying the clomid this time but now i think i'll pass. i always used tamoxifen and felt ok so i know i'm good with it. i'd like to try the torem but everywhere i look has it priced alot higher than the tamoxifen. but anyway i'll steer clear of the clomid.
    that stuff really sucks, especially for anxiety prone people...I know for a fact it made me think crazy for that month (it also made me feel shytty when I used it when I was younger, but it was worse this time)...I think clomid is superior to tamoxifen for PCT....but damn its not worth the sides, you might end up killing yourself on that stuff...better to use something else...but yeah, the torem is always expensive and harder to find, of course....I used to kind of bridge or cruise or whatever to avoid PCT back in the day to be honest....which is bad....
  26. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Yeah it f*cks me up but I recover pretty damn good at least.
    yeah like i was saying in the other post, it works great and is the best option....just not worth the sides to me, I can't handle 30 days of that....
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

yeah like i was saying in the other post, it works great and is the best option....just not worth the sides to me, I can't handle 30 days of that....
    Yeah 2day is day 21, I'm doing 100/75/50/25.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

while we are all spreading paranoid mystifications in the internet, i think that flaxseed crap is estrogenic. the oil doesn't affect me but a couple of tablespoons of the ground seeds a day and i start feeling emotional like a chick. lol its weird.
    That could very well b possible.
  29. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Yeah 2day is day 21, I'm doing 100/75/50/25.
    when I was on clomid just recently? i was so bad i didn't even post on here for a month...just read the comments is all...and then I got back into it more when I hit up the osta for 4 weeks, but it seemed to drag on through the osta cycle too ....really weird...then I went on vacation after the osta and I was fine...but when i was in your shoes last month? I couldn't even post I was so fuqed up on that shyt .....
  30. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by RH2012 View Post
    while we are all spreading paranoid mystifications in the internet, i think that flaxseed crap is estrogenic. the oil doesn't affect me but a couple of tablespoons of the ground seeds a day and i start feeling emotional like a chick. lol its weird.
    I often wondered this...I used to take the high lignan flax oil and/or the seeds, and I was like is this raising my estrogen? or helping my estrogen levels? I was never sure.....too much conflicting information out there....
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

when I was on clomid just recently? i was so bad i didn't even post on here for a month...just read the comments is all...and then I got back into it more when I hit up the osta for 4 weeks, but it seemed to drag on through the osta cycle too ....really weird...then I went on vacation after the osta and I was fine...but when i was in your shoes last month? I couldn't even post I was so fuqed up on that shyt .....
    Yeah I've really been off, suicidal thoughts and sh*t, thank god I have such strong willpower.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.81%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok dicks your scaring me here lol I'm using Clomid for my pct...don't think ima go above 50mg haha damn
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  33. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Yeah I've really been off, suicidal thoughts and sh*t, thank god I have such strong willpower.
    same here, you get depressed and emotional and want to off yourself lol....and I'm totally not like that ever....just on fuqin clomid....
  34. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Ok dicks your scaring me here lol I'm using Clomid for my pct...don't think ima go above 50mg haha damn
    I did 50/50/25/25 and it STILL kicked my ass!!! LOL
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

same here, you get depressed and emotional and want to off yourself lol....and I'm totally not like that ever....just on fuqin clomid....
    Yeah I mean despite my condition I'm usually in a better mood but definitely not on clomid.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.36%

Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107
    Lol yeah well I already have mental problems, I'm sure you'll b fine. Stay at 50 though! Lol
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

Yes, an idiot using 15 compounds, who can reliably identify, which one is responsible for his shedding. Let aside the fact that you were shedding even before, and androgenic hair loss can't be induced within 4 weeks.

I would be very curious, by the way, what your "Osta-RX" actually contains. May I bet? Food sugar?
    Were you born an a$$hole or did it happen over time?
  38. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuy99 View Post
    Yes, an idiot using 15 compounds, who can reliably identify, which one is responsible for his shedding. Let aside the fact that you were shedding even before, and androgenic hair loss can't be induced within 4 weeks.

I would be very curious, by the way, what your "Osta-RX" actually contains. May I bet? Food sugar?
    1) these "15 different things" were used separate of each other in things called "cycles" with ancillary's, not at the same time

2) I had no MPB or shedding issues previous to this, again for the second time you assumed and made an ass of yourself, it was just some mild thinning over the past 6 months...not even necessarily a great increase in shedding that would be noticeable....just thinning over time....

3) Osta-Rx is probably the most legitimate shot at being real Osta, since the rest of the companies are RC (for me? unreliable as compared to actual supplement companies). and I got it cheap upon its introduction bringing down the price, which is a complaint on this particular product.

4) Do you have any other stupid things to post you would like me to address Carnac tha magnificent?

Moron.........
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.04%

1) these "15 different things" were used separate of each other in things called "cycles" with ancillary's, not at the same time

2) I had no MPB or shedding issues previous to this, again for the second time you assumed and made an ass of yourself, it was just some mild thinning over the past 6 months...not even necessarily a great increase in shedding that would be noticeable....just thinning over time....

3) Osta-Rx is probably the most legitimate shot at being real Osta, since the rest of the companies are RC (for me? unreliable as compared to actual supplement companies). and I got it cheap upon its introduction bringing down the price, which is a complaint on this particular product.

4) Do you have any other stupid things to post you would like me to address Carnac tha magnificent?

Moron.........
    Today is gonna be a good day. I can tell already....
  40. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.78%

Today is gonna be a good day. I can tell already....
    LMFAO...there has been an influx of aholes on here lately, I notice I have to argue with people posting nonsense several times per week ....which is not normal with the usual posters on here...not sure if its just coincidence? or if its the same people making up different names? or there are just a bunch of angry roid raging people joining who want to rage about things they know nothing about???

Similar Forum Threads

1. First PH Cycle Help!
    By tcburrow in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 12:57 AM
  2. First PH Cycle Help!
    By tcburrow in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 10:35 PM
  3. First pheraplez cycle- help or critique please
    By In Hulk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19