First Ostarine Cycle help

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm looking at my hair to see if its falling out, I'm worried about stupid things about women who don't really matter, thinking about getting old and dying LMFAO....stuff is like poison for your brain, I swear I won't ever use it again....I'm gonna try to use other SERMS I guess to see if they work better for me, or use Erase pro and all that natty stuff that goes along with it....just do it for 6-8 weeks instead of a month on a SERM....
Yeah I'm gonna try torem next, cuz I've been way too depressed and I already suffer from depression.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah I'm gonna try torem next, cuz I've been way too depressed and I already suffer from depression.
let me know how it works out for you and what brand you used....I'm using Erase Pro plus a shytload of natty stuff next PCT....since it will be pulsed Beastdrol and ABv3 once a day dosing (I'll be doing nightly DAA and trans-resveratrol every night for on-cycle type PCT)...I think 6 weeks of EP plus throwing the natty book at PCT will suffice for what I am cycling...we shall see in 3 months or so :D....I got pharm grade clomid sitting here too....hope to never use it again....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
let me know how it works out for you and what brand you used....I'm using Erase Pro plus a shytload of natty stuff next PCT....since it will be pulsed Beastdrol and ABv3 once a day dosing (I'll be doing nightly DAA and trans-resveratrol every night for on-cycle type PCT)...I think 6 weeks of EP plus throwing the natty book at PCT will suffice for what I am cycling...we shall see in 3 months or so :D....I got pharm grade clomid sitting here too....hope to never use it again....
I hear ya bro, and yeah I'll definitely let u know fur sure.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i was considering trying the clomid this time but now i think i'll pass. i always used tamoxifen and felt ok so i know i'm good with it. i'd like to try the torem but everywhere i look has it priced alot higher than the tamoxifen. but anyway i'll steer clear of the clomid.
Yeah it f*cks me up but I recover pretty damn good at least.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
i was considering trying the clomid this time but now i think i'll pass. i always used tamoxifen and felt ok so i know i'm good with it. i'd like to try the torem but everywhere i look has it priced alot higher than the tamoxifen. but anyway i'll steer clear of the clomid.
that stuff really sucks, especially for anxiety prone people...I know for a fact it made me think crazy for that month (it also made me feel shytty when I used it when I was younger, but it was worse this time)...I think clomid is superior to tamoxifen for PCT....but damn its not worth the sides, you might end up killing yourself on that stuff...better to use something else...but yeah, the torem is always expensive and harder to find, of course....I used to kind of bridge or cruise or whatever to avoid PCT back in the day to be honest....which is bad....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
yeah like i was saying in the other post, it works great and is the best option....just not worth the sides to me, I can't handle 30 days of that....
Yeah 2day is day 21, I'm doing 100/75/50/25.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
while we are all spreading paranoid mystifications in the internet, i think that flaxseed crap is estrogenic. the oil doesn't affect me but a couple of tablespoons of the ground seeds a day and i start feeling emotional like a chick. lol its weird.
That could very well b possible.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah 2day is day 21, I'm doing 100/75/50/25.
when I was on clomid just recently? i was so bad i didn't even post on here for a month...just read the comments is all...and then I got back into it more when I hit up the osta for 4 weeks, but it seemed to drag on through the osta cycle too ....really weird...then I went on vacation after the osta and I was fine...but when i was in your shoes last month? I couldn't even post I was so fuqed up on that shyt :D.....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
while we are all spreading paranoid mystifications in the internet, i think that flaxseed crap is estrogenic. the oil doesn't affect me but a couple of tablespoons of the ground seeds a day and i start feeling emotional like a chick. lol its weird.
I often wondered this...I used to take the high lignan flax oil and/or the seeds, and I was like is this raising my estrogen? or helping my estrogen levels? I was never sure.....too much conflicting information out there....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
when I was on clomid just recently? i was so bad i didn't even post on here for a month...just read the comments is all...and then I got back into it more when I hit up the osta for 4 weeks, but it seemed to drag on through the osta cycle too ....really weird...then I went on vacation after the osta and I was fine...but when i was in your shoes last month? I couldn't even post I was so fuqed up on that shyt :D.....
Yeah I've really been off, suicidal thoughts and sh*t, thank god I have such strong willpower.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok dicks your scaring me here lol I'm using Clomid for my pct...don't think ima go above 50mg haha damn

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
same here, you get depressed and emotional and want to off yourself lol....and I'm totally not like that ever....just on fuqin clomid....
Yeah I mean despite my condition I'm usually in a better mood but definitely not on clomid.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Yes, an idiot using 15 compounds, who can reliably identify, which one is responsible for his shedding. Let aside the fact that you were shedding even before, and androgenic hair loss can't be induced within 4 weeks.

I would be very curious, by the way, what your "Osta-RX" actually contains. May I bet? Food sugar?
Were you born an a$$hole or did it happen over time?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yes, an idiot using 15 compounds, who can reliably identify, which one is responsible for his shedding. Let aside the fact that you were shedding even before, and androgenic hair loss can't be induced within 4 weeks.

I would be very curious, by the way, what your "Osta-RX" actually contains. May I bet? Food sugar?
1) these "15 different things" were used separate of each other in things called "cycles" with ancillary's, not at the same time

2) I had no MPB or shedding issues previous to this, again for the second time you assumed and made an ass of yourself, it was just some mild thinning over the past 6 months...not even necessarily a great increase in shedding that would be noticeable....just thinning over time....

3) Osta-Rx is probably the most legitimate shot at being real Osta, since the rest of the companies are RC (for me? unreliable as compared to actual supplement companies). and I got it cheap upon its introduction bringing down the price, which is a complaint on this particular product.

4) Do you have any other stupid things to post you would like me to address Carnac tha magnificent?

Moron.........

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
1) these "15 different things" were used separate of each other in things called "cycles" with ancillary's, not at the same time

2) I had no MPB or shedding issues previous to this, again for the second time you assumed and made an ass of yourself, it was just some mild thinning over the past 6 months...not even necessarily a great increase in shedding that would be noticeable....just thinning over time....

3) Osta-Rx is probably the most legitimate shot at being real Osta, since the rest of the companies are RC (for me? unreliable as compared to actual supplement companies). and I got it cheap upon its introduction bringing down the price, which is a complaint on this particular product.

4) Do you have any other stupid things to post you would like me to address Carnac tha magnificent?

Moron.........
Today is gonna be a good day. I can tell already....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Today is gonna be a good day. I can tell already....
LMFAO...there has been an influx of aholes on here lately, I notice I have to argue with people posting nonsense several times per week ....which is not normal with the usual posters on here...not sure if its just coincidence? or if its the same people making up different names? or there are just a bunch of angry roid raging people joining who want to rage about things they know nothing about??? :D

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
LMFAO...there has been an influx of aholes on here lately, I notice I have to argue with people posting nonsense several times per week ....which is not normal with the usual posters on here...not sure if its just coincidence? or if its the same people making up different names? or there are just a bunch of angry roid raging people joining who want to rage about things they know nothing about??? :D
I think it's funny that his only two posts are aimed at directly pissing you off! You should feel honored! Lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I think it's funny that his only two posts are aimed at directly pissing you off! You should feel honored! Lol.
This happens time to time, and I always think why is this guy only talking shyt to me and not commenting about anything else? :D reason I say it may be someone else under a different ID or a new person who has a hard on for me....but another thing at moronabolic99.....shedding does occur for people in 4 week cycles of certain compounds and they stop the cycle, not sure where he gets this fact that it takes 4 weeks plus for it to start....and even hair AIDES like minoxidil cause initial shedding (which is what we surmised might be happening with osta, may cause initial shedding but may actual help the hairline in the long run, jury's still out).....he needs to research and read the other threads in here instead of fixating on me....

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
This happens time to time, and I always think why is this guy only talking shyt to me and not commenting about anything else? :D reason I say it may be someone else under a different ID or a new person who has a hard on for me....but another thing at moronabolic99.....shedding does occur for people in 4 week cycles of certain compounds and they stop the cycle, not sure where he gets this fact that it takes 4 weeks plus for it to start....and even hair AIDES like minoxidil cause initial shedding (which is what we surmised might be happening with osta, may cause initial shedding but may actual help the hairline in the long run, jury's still out).....he needs to research and read the other threads in here instead of fixating on me....
But your avatar is soooo purdy. :D

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Oh ****, I'm using clomid as my PCT.

I feel like we need a "Clomid Mental Support" thread on this forum. Can vent all your suicidal thoughts and receive moral support from your comrades.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards

I feel like we need a "Clomid Mental Support" thread on this forum. Can vent all your suicidal thoughts and receive moral support from your comrades.
Yeah, but then there will be some twisted a-hole like me saying, "do it wuss, cmon what ya waiting for?" lol.

GreenEarth

GreenEarth

Awards
Oh jeez, AM will be getting in trouble for that haha. Do you remember a few years ago that one kid committed suicide on bodybuilding.com? He made some thread saying he was going to take a bunch of pills on live webcam, and all these kids over on that site watched him doing it, egging him on, thinking he was ****ing with them. Then he passed out and someone called the police, and all the viewers watched the kid's room get busted into by cops. I remember he died...my local newspaper had an article about it.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Hey bro gtfo, we don't talk out of our asses here, we don't do that sh*t on AM.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards

Lol this would b helpful.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
i don't know why people want to come here just to start random fights by saying dumb shyt and/or chasing around someone they don't like....makes no sense, well not for adults at least....
I'm saying bro, I can't stand negativity either. Stress leads to strokes and heart attacks.

bulkster21

Awards
Did your temples recede? Of course, they didn't. It's paranoid hypochondriacs like you, who contribute to the spreading of mystifications in the internet.
Your a douche gtfo. I posted this for help not so *******s like you can post stupid ****. Everyone of these people in here would eat you alive, **** off

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh jeez, AM will be getting in trouble for that haha. Do you remember a few years ago that one kid committed suicide on bodybuilding.com? He made some thread saying he was going to take a bunch of pills on live webcam, and all these kids over on that site watched him doing it, egging him on, thinking he was ****ing with them. Then he passed out and someone called the police, and all the viewers watched the kid's room get busted into by cops. I remember he died...my local newspaper had an article about it.
Yes I do and idk if it's more sad that it happened or people actually egged him on but o well if anyone that lifts even if it's one time in their life a kills themselves...**well it's steroids of course

**steroids...causing suicide since 1968 lol

bulkster21

Awards
Hey guys, took the last couple days off from the gym. Work load was a bit much. Did legs and back again today, nothing new to report yet except I'm 180lbs now! Weight gain! Wooooohooo! No increase in body fat, can still see my abs a mile away but gained weight. I'm stoked

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate the help, is there any other product you guys suggest taking with it? Natty test boosters..creatine..?
I HIGHLY rec you get whey protein and cratine and take like 150g (40-50g 3-4X a day) of protein power , and 2-3g creatine in the am and 2-3g in the pm (or post workout).
ASGT from LG Sciences is a great Pre-workout I like and would also rec.
and I rec making "bulking smoothys"
like what I do:
In a blender:
1 banana
hand full frozen berrys
2-3 25g scoops of protein powder
3 tbp peanutbutter (thats 300cal just there)
fill with water or milk and blend.

you can even add in some ice cubes and a nice squert of cocoa to make it chocolate peanutbutter! :p
FUK now I want one! damn!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
also for osta i rec 6-8 weeks at 25mg ed. I have done this a couple times. was nice.
going to again.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hey guys, took the last couple days off from the gym. Work load was a bit much. Did legs and back again today, nothing new to report yet except I'm 180lbs now! Weight gain! Wooooohooo! No increase in body fat, can still see my abs a mile away but gained weight. I'm stoked
How many lbs is that so far?

bulkster21

Awards
Also, how do you feel? Energy and mood?
Energy and mood..mood is the same, no noticeable change really, energy goes up a bit for a while after I take it but I get just as tired as anybody haha

bulkster21

Awards
Did arms today, worked out forever. Definitely starting to notice more size and vascularity. Calories have been up the past few days too.. Around 3500-4500 depending on certain meals. Gonna weigh myself in the am and see if there's any improvement

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Did arms today, worked out forever. Definitely starting to notice more size and vascularity. Calories have been up the past few days too.. Around 3500-4500 depending on certain meals. Gonna weigh myself in the am and see if there's any improvement
Nice bro tear that sh*t up.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I suspect you haven't been lifting weights for too long a time. Otherwise you would have known that there is no such a thing as "a reliable supplement company". 90% of the things that are being sold consist of garbage and are primarily aimed at naive teenagers. Judging from the arsenal of supplements with weird names that you use, the guys from supplement companies won't die of starvation. You are their big financial supporter.
Who the f*ck r u???

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Bro, you should change ur avatar to a bullseye.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
In what world would Warbird have declined tasting a a bhole? Lol.
Coming this summer! In a world where warbird didn't taste naughty bits. The best scifi fantasy futureistic medieval comedy drama thriller in America or anywhere. *movie title here *

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Coming this summer! In a world where warbird didn't taste naughty bits. The best scifi fantasy futureistic medieval comedy drama thriller in America or anywhere. *movie title here *
Lol