First Ostarine Cycle help

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Coming this summer! In a world where warbird didn't taste naughty bits. The best scifi fantasy futureistic medieval comedy drama thriller in America or anywhere. *movie title here *
Haha. Naughty bits? That's great. Never heard that before.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. Naughty bits? That's great. Never heard that before.
Naughty bits:anything below the waist.Censored due to 13 yearolds browsing these forums trying to get blown the ....heck up cause they saw the new Conan remake which is significantly less huggge than Arnold.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Dear Johnny, are your muscles harder and stronger after taking boron, dibenzocide, tribulus terrestris, and all the other sh*t that has been flooding fitness shops during the last decades? I am sure, they are. You are defintely more defined and leaner, too. :D
Douche

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Dear Johnny, are your muscles harder and stronger after taking boron, dibenzocide, tribulus terrestris, and all the other sh*t that has been flooding fitness shops during the last decades? I am sure, they are. You are defintely more defined and leaner, too. :D
U have no purpose in life, kill yourself.

bulkster21

Awards
Hey guys, I'm struggling with these updates. I'll sum up the past few days, no
More weight gain as of yet but seem to have somehow lost body fat, I'm actually leaner around the midsection. Strength has increased even
More so. Repped 135 pounds on bench for 53 reps yesterday. Crazy haha I've noticed however that my dick is about as limp as a wet noodle. Gonna add a natty test booster to the stack but idk which one to get? Or if I should just wait the two
Weeks I have left them start it? Was looking at a-hd and if I start that tomorrow I'll have them ran together
For two weeks them have the rest as pct for two weeks...is this wide or should I consider other options?

bulkster21

Awards
Don't a lot of the natty test boosters have daa in them anyway?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
DAA is really expensive to my understanding, or I could just be thinking of the wrong stuff? Your referring to d aspartic acid?
Yeah its pretty cheap, some test boosters have it in there, but a lot of times its a propietary blend so u don't get the recommended dose. Taking 6 grams ED had my libido f*cking raging, it was honestly uncomfortable lol.

bulkster21

Awards
Hmmm I'll try and get my hands on some tomorrow, if I can't I'll just grab the a-hd it's cheap it a store near me right mow

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
That was an illiterate statement/question Is that supposed to be a slight against me or your resume? I must have missed the joke.

bulkster21

Awards
Off day today so nothing to report. Surprisingly my local shop did not have daa :/ bought the a-hd but I'm debating on adding it in for the last few weeks? Can I get some opinons

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
Yeah its pretty cheap, some test boosters have it in there, but a lot of times its a propietary blend so u don't get the recommended dose. Taking 6 grams ED had my libido f*cking raging, it was honestly uncomfortable lol.
Dr, what do you think about HcGenerate?

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
I like it, a good product.
Lot of dudes on here say they like to run it last few weeks of cycle. Helps w bone rod issues and kick start natural production. Do you think it's overkill w a Nolva, erase, DAA, reduce xt pct?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lot of dudes on here say they like to run it last few weeks of cycle. Helps w bone rod issues and kick start natural production. Do you think it's overkill w a Nolva, erase, DAA, reduce xt pct?
Whether it actually kick starts natural production while your shutdown is not proven but would b a nice addition to your pct.

murk01

murk01

Awards
What can u expect in gains with ostarine after 4 weeks