First Ostarine Cycle help

bulkster21

Awards
Anabolics are definately not something they will test for. If you are already in the force I wouldn't worry about them asking the same type of questions they asked you in order to get in about illegal drug use.

The only workplace they test for anabolics at are professional sports.
I am in fact a part of the force..I'm not too worried as of now. Have a couple sources telling me that they don't even test for it. Which I'm glad about because this stuff is awesome. Only day 3 and I have noticeable size increase in biceps and shoulder area. About a pound heavier ;) definitely a good fullness of the muscle soon, once I get all my previous measurements I'll post a new thread with results..or would you guys prefer I do it here?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
I would, lol!
How's your energy levels after taking it? I heard somebody saying they feelt more energy after taking it?

IDC

IDC

Awards
I feel it leans me out very well, when I wake up every morning I'm dry as hell

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in fact a part of the force..I'm not too worried as of now. Have a couple sources telling me that they don't even test for it. Which I'm glad about because this stuff is awesome. Only day 3 and I have noticeable size increase in biceps and shoulder area. About a pound heavier ;) definitely a good fullness of the muscle soon, once I get all my previous measurements I'll post a new thread with results..or would you guys prefer I do it here?
I don't approve of any person holding a gun to be on steroids/anabolics. We don't want any aggression now do we?

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I don't approve of any person holding a gun to be on steroids/anabolics. We don't want any aggression now do we?
Hell man, I'd PREFER my cops, correction officers, firefighters and soldiers be on them!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell man, I'd PREFER my cops, correction officers, firefighters and soldiers be on them!
I know an army recruitment officer who gives them to new recruits. Your for giving 18 year old males steroids? Cause its happening. Makes me think many firefights could have been avoided.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I know an army recruitment officer who gives them to new recruits. Your for giving 18 year old males steroids? Cause its happening. Makes me think many firefights could have been avoided.
I never said to hand them out to 18 year olds. But why is it okay for us to take them but not the people who protect our country, states and cities?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never said to hand them out to 18 year olds. But why is it okay for us to take them but not the people who protect our country, states and cities?
I just have a problem with aggression when your holding a gun. UN diagnosed mental health issues aswel. That's a bad combo. Coupled with authority

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
I just have a problem with aggression when your holding a gun. UN diagnosed mental health issues aswel. That's a bad combo. Coupled with authority
I see your point, but I think that just perpetuates the myths of how bad AAS are. Someone experiencing additional aggression is so rare. Plus anyone going into law enforcement, military, etc have a very extensive screening process for mental health issues. But how many nut jobs are waking around with a concealed carry permit right now as we speak? That's one of the reasons that I see no problem with officers being on AAS. Because if anyone could use an edge on "the playing field"... it's them.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran osta at 20mg per day for only 4 weeks (with forma stanzol 8 pumps per day)......along with anabeta/slinsane with workouts or high carb meals only (did 2-3 days 30-60 grams carbs followed by a 250-300 carb day) and 300mg Na-Rala per day as well...."PCT" was a non-PCT protocol of continuing the 8 pumps of forma along with one erase each morning for 10 days while on vacation and eating whatever I wanted (making sure I got my 200 plus grams of protein per day of course), and took 2 slinsane per day and 300mg or so of Na-Rala as well to help with the sloppy eating, and I feel I've made better improvements than with most other PH/DS I've used. I swear to God using the slinsane, Na-Rala, and the anti-estrogens I didn't put on one pound of fat and actually feel as if I lost BF on vacation....thats eating pretty bad even though like I said I did put an emphasis on proteins like I always do. Lots of beef (steak and cheese, roast beef sandwiches) monster milk and whey isolate shakes once each per day....but I pretty much ate whatever the F I wanted other than that stuff like pizza and lasagna and hot dogs and sweets etc....I want to run osta again for 6 weeks in the future, but I swear it almost doubled my hair shedding, which makes me leary of it.....but for the OP, supps like slinsane/recompadrol, Na-Rala, anabeta and an anti-estrogen stack REALLY WELL with osta, at least for me....
Very helpful post war! I will be starting osta in a little over a month and might ask for some suggestions before I start. Sounds as if you had a very successful run!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see your point, but I think that just perpetuates the myths of how bad AAS are. Someone experiencing additional aggression is so rare. Plus anyone going into law enforcement, military, etc have a very extensive screening process for mental health issues. But how many nut jobs are waking around with a concealed carry permit right now as we speak? That's one of the reasons that I see no problem with officers being on AAS. Because if anyone could use an edge on "the playing field"... it's them.
Those nuts are more likely to get jail time than people who are bi polar going in to the military which happens. Ronnie Coleman was a police officer though haha. I don't think anyone screwed with him.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Those nuts are more likely to get jail time than people who are bi polar going in to the military which happens. Ronnie Coleman was a police officer though haha. I don't think anyone screwed with him.
Exactly. Unfortunately not all psychiatric issues can be diagnosed no matter how hard they screen for it. I for sure wouldn't mess with Big Ronnie! Lol.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly. Unfortunately not all psychiatric issues can be diagnosed no matter how hard they screen for it. I for sure wouldn't mess with Big Ronnie! Lol.
I bet he was used for domestic disputes just because of his size.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Hahaha. I'd love to see the look on the face of some dumb abusive piece of trash when he knocked on the door! Lmfao

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Very helpful post war! I will be starting osta in a little over a month and might ask for some suggestions before I start. Sounds as if you had a very successful run!
yeah I seem to react well to the stuff, along with the rest of what I ran. Was an awesome cycle for me, wish I could have ran it for 6 weeks but working out on vacation sucks :D. I think running the forma/GDA/ALA/erase for the 2 weeks of vacation post cycle worked great also (especially for the overeating aspect) and sort of extended the cycle in a way, despite half ass workouts and absence of the osta.

Johnnyboy004

Johnnyboy004

Awards
That happened one time at my gym. Some massive dude was flipping his lid. The manager asked him to calm down, but that only set him off. Guy was throwing dumbells around...literally throwing them. Had a melt down. Next thing you know a huge 6'5 and jacked statey comes in, asked him to talk in the locker room then either tazed him or flat out yoked him up. But the guy had to be half carried out because he was barely conscious.

bulkster21

Awards
I promise you I'm just about the nicest guy any of you could meet haha

bulkster21

Awards
HEy guys, sorry I'm late with the log, been swamped with work..today will mark my 9th dose of osta at 20-25 mg ed (hard. To tell exactly how much with the syringes I have, to ky understanding 1/2 ml equals 25 mg). Anyway, nothing noticeable in terms of weight gain yet. Although strength is through the roof right now. Broke my previous deadlift pr by 20 lbs on Monday (455lbs). And muscles are definitely fuller and more vascular. My calorie intake hasnt been as high as I've been hoping it would be just cause its hard to get a good meal in during work. But I'd average my calories at around 3000-3500 a day, with the majority of it being carbs. I have noticed the muscles in my legs and biceps in particular are more fuller and vascular than the others. Could be my imagination though. As of now I'm enjoying the run. No noticeable shutdown or testicular atrophy yet..so all in all a good run so far

bulkster21

Awards
Also forgot to mention. Weight is still around 175 as it was during the start of the cycle, although it has always fluctuated. And the pumps in the gym are MASSIVE. I was asked if I was running dbol haha

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also forgot to mention. Weight is still around 175 as it was during the start of the cycle, although it has always fluctuated. And the pumps in the gym are MASSIVE. I was asked if I was running dbol haha
I did here that you get insane pumps on this stuff.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
HEy guys, sorry I'm late with the log, been swamped with work..today will mark my 9th dose of osta at 20-25 mg ed (hard. To tell exactly how much with the syringes I have, to ky understanding 1/2 ml equals 25 mg). Anyway, nothing noticeable in terms of weight gain yet. Although strength is through the roof right now. Broke my previous deadlift pr by 20 lbs on Monday (455lbs). And muscles are definitely fuller and more vascular. My calorie intake hasnt been as high as I've been hoping it would be just cause its hard to get a good meal in during work. But I'd average my calories at around 3000-3500 a day, with the majority of it being carbs. I have noticed the muscles in my legs and biceps in particular are more fuller and vascular than the others. Could be my imagination though. As of now I'm enjoying the run. No noticeable shutdown or testicular atrophy yet..so all in all a good run so far
Only takes a week to kick in so kudos. Yeah you will have some suppression but it wont be to the point where your cannonballs turn to jelly beans. Good to hear your enjoying it. I know I did. Gonna do a stack of androdrive plus osta after augest. Should be interesting.

bulkster21

Awards
Only takes a week to kick in so kudos. Yeah you will have some suppression but it wont be to the point where your cannonballs turn to jelly beans. Good to hear your enjoying it. I know I did. Gonna do a stack of androdrive plus osta after augest. Should be interesting.
I was looking into androbulk and osta, any experience with the bulk?

bulkster21

Awards
Just went to the gym after coming off of a 7pm-7am shift. Took the osta and did arms today, great pumps. This morning I noticed I could lift a bit heavier on my arms than normal. Couldn't take the time to rest between work due to prior obligations around noon (3 hours of sleep..kill me). Gonna grab a quick meal and protein and hit the bed. Have leg day tomorrow in the am, looking to do 10x10 squats and superset presses and extensions. Should be a good workout. Il keep posted on further results tomorrow after the lift

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just went to the gym after coming off of a 7pm-7am shift. Took the osta and did arms today, great pumps. This morning I noticed I could lift a bit heavier on my arms than normal. Couldn't take the time to rest between work due to prior obligations around noon (3 hours of sleep..kill me). Gonna grab a quick meal and protein and hit the bed. Have leg day tomorrow in the am, looking to do 10x10 squats and superset presses and extensions. Should be a good workout. Il keep posted on further results tomorrow after the lift
Side note :
If you want a pump from heaven ( even not on cycle) 15 to 20 Rep squats and even drop set leg press
On topic :
Good to hear! Keep pushing haha :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds like everything is going great bro, keep killing this sh*t.

bulkster21

Awards
Sounds like everything is going great bro, keep killing this sh*t.
I'm tryn man, hardest part is working around the sleep schedule while still trying to get a decent amount of sleep. Hoping to see some improvements in weight gain in the next few days

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm tryn man, hardest part is working around the sleep schedule while still trying to get a decent amount of sleep. Hoping to see some improvements in weight gain in the next few days
Eat, eat and eat more bro.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I was looking into androbulk and osta, any experience with the bulk?
I would suggest running osta either A) by itself or (better) B) with natty supps for cortisol/estrogen, anabeta, GDA, test boosters etc etc.....I don't think its wise to stack it with PH/DS or AAS....JMO....better to stack it with some good natty stuff....

P.S. I'm running bulk and beast next.....then osta again with natty stuff after a 6 week OTC PCT....so I am practicing what I preach keeping them separate :D....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Side note :
If you want a pump from heaven ( even not on cycle) 15 to 20 Rep squats and even drop set leg press
On topic :
Good to hear! Keep pushing haha :)
yeah on this cutter with the 7/11 spray I am running currently, I am doing 18-20 or 25 reps sets and even some 30 plus rep sets on most exercises....but doing the 20 rep sets on leg press? and squat? crazy shyt lol....you got that right....good stuff....should have employed more of this when I was on the osta, but I did do some high rep stuff on osta.....

bulkster21

Awards
Eat, eat and eat more bro.
3 bowls of Cheerios and protein shake for breakfast, lunch was chicken, shrimp, and rice. Gonna digest for a half hour then hit the gym for a good leg work out

bulkster21

Awards
Today marked 11th dose of osta. All I can say about today's workout is wow. Legs originally but then decided to incorporate back and do some deadlifts. Did 10x10 squats superset with 10x10 deadlifts (I am spent). Then did the usual extensions and pullups and pull downs for back and legs. Them crushed calves. Did 4 workouts 6 sets a piece. 20,15,12,10,12,15. Super high volume. I can hardly walk. Now pumps were great today but almost painful in my calves. Although strength was good. At the end of my back routine was still able to do 6x10 of pullups so I know this stuff is working. I won't be walking straight for about a week though. Gonna go load up on calories after a shower

bulkster21

Awards
Although this morning I noticed a bit of suppression, had a lady friend stay the night and when we were foolin around it was a little difficult to get it up..any suggestions for pct?

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
alot of people act like roid rage is a total myth, but there is something to it imo. i'm normally easy going and level headed, but there has been a couple of times in the past when i was on cycle, that i lost my temper to the point of almost not being able to control it. kinda like david banner turning into the hulk, lol. i'm sure it doesn't do everyone this way, but its something people in stressful situations should consider.
I agree with ya. It can cause aggression, but the cases are rare. They use examples of huge guys on gear "raging" but the same guy would've been an ******* at 120 lbs. I have a HORRIBLE temper and a violent streak. I've done more than my share of jail time when I was younger. Basically, I love to fight. I'm the guy that steroids should cause him to become a psycho. But I've never had any issues. If anything, I'm in a better mood when on a big cycle. A lot of people forget that low T causes violent mood swings too.

As far as the whole should police be on gear, I look at it like this. They always say "always play fair, except in war". If what our police are doing on the street isn't a war, it's damn close. Personally I'd be more frightened of the jacked up MLB player that's on Test and coke, they hand him a bat and send him into the pediatric wing of a hospital to sign autographs...

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Although this morning I noticed a bit of suppression, had a lady friend stay the night and when we were foolin around it was a little difficult to get it up..any suggestions for pct?
Two lady friends.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Today marked 11th dose of osta. All I can say about today's workout is wow. Legs originally but then decided to incorporate back and do some deadlifts. Did 10x10 squats superset with 10x10 deadlifts (I am spent). Then did the usual extensions and pullups and pull downs for back and legs. Them crushed calves. Did 4 workouts 6 sets a piece. 20,15,12,10,12,15. Super high volume. I can hardly walk. Now pumps were great today but almost painful in my calves. Although strength was good. At the end of my back routine was still able to do 6x10 of pullups so I know this stuff is working. I won't be walking straight for about a week though. Gonna go load up on calories after a shower
U absolutely raped your legs I felt the pain for u haha, great sh*t bro.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Did your temples recede? Of course, they didn't. It's paranoid hypochondriacs like you, who contribute to the spreading of mystifications in the internet.
I think they did a bit over the last 4-6 months.....from what though i am not totally sure....thanks for telling me what happened to me though....otherwise i would not have known....idiot...

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
Did your temples recede? Of course, they didn't. It's paranoid hypochondriacs like you, who contribute to the spreading of mystifications in the internet.
And it's wanna be know it all a$$holes like you that feel the need to spread word of mouth Broscience to try to sound important.

Bruiser76

Bruiser76

Awards
steroids made my muscles bigger and my balls smaller. or maybe i'm a paranoid hypochondriac spreading mystifications IN the internet.
You're a freak or a liar! That **** doesn't happen for real! Lmfao.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
to be fair I did do epi and trenazone and a host of DHT type PH's and AI's in addition to the osta and the clomid during that period of time....so God knows which one caused it, but I know for a fact my hairline receeded a slight bit...and I see some decent thinning out around my part especially when the hair is wet. this is all for sure, nothing dramatic, but it happened....seems to be getting better though since I am using all that hair care crap like the nizoral and topical AA's and minoxidil and taco-8...I'm being more careful with what I use from here on out and staying on the hair supplements also....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
That damn clomid is what made me paranoid though, and go searching for things like shedding hair....that stuff will really make you crazy...but at least you find out some things you wouldn't have noticed otherwise :D....

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That damn clomid is what made me paranoid though, and go searching for things like shedding hair....that stuff will really make you crazy...but at least you find out some things you wouldn't have noticed otherwise :D....
Yeah clomid changes me too.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah clomid changes me too.
I'm looking at my hair to see if its falling out, I'm worried about stupid things about women who don't really matter, thinking about getting old and dying LMFAO....stuff is like poison for your brain, I swear I won't ever use it again....I'm gonna try to use other SERMS I guess to see if they work better for me, or use Erase pro and all that natty stuff that goes along with it....just do it for 6-8 weeks instead of a month on a SERM....