Ostarine Cycle.. Help!?

bboch8734

Awards
I am thinking about starting a Ostarine Cycle. I am 20 years old and weigh 170 pounds. My height is 5'10 as well. I recently lost 20 pounds with a strict diet and intense cardio. I am now trying to tone up, lift, and get bigger while staying lean. My friend recommended Ostarine and after looking it up.. I am intrigued. Although I have been doing a lot of cardio, I haven't consistently lifted in about two years. Should I do a short and low dosage cycle at 15mg for 4 or 6 weeks? What would you guys recommend? Also, any recommendations on a PCT?
Thanks everyone!

Giftedbarber1

Awards
Wait til u over 30 u going to mess ur hormones up

bboch8734

Awards
Thanks for the reply! You think it would screw up my hormones even with a 4 week cycle?

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Eat a bunch of food, and lift alot of heavy weights. Dont mess with your homones at your age

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If your diet and training are in check. At your age you will bulk up without needing anything extra. Maybe throw in some protein, and creatine

bboch8734

Awards
Thanks for the reply man i appreciate it.. But yeah i was thinking that as well.. Since I haven't lifted consistently in a long time... I feel like if my diet and work ethic are good.. Ill get results relatively quick.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reply man i appreciate it.. But yeah i was thinking that as well.. Since I haven't lifted consistently in a long time... I feel like if my diet and work ethic are good.. Ill get results relatively quick.
You will. Figure out you calorie intake, up that by 500, and make sure to lift heavy. You'll be very happy with the results

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Osta won't do **** to get you bigger. Waiting till your 30 to dabble with hormones is not a terrible idea but not a rule either. You need to spend a few years learning how to eat and train right and consistent. There's no reason you can't put 20 lbs on over the next year or 2 at your age