sd bridge to epi - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

sd bridge to epi

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomie33240
    My comp didn't update so I just saw that you were on week 2 and not feeling the sd alot. My lifts usually shoot up at the end of the first week on sd so I concur with everyone else. Up that ish . After my first cycle I never dosed it under 20 personally but to each there own. Looks like you're doing well so far so keep it up!
    Ever done 6 weeks?

  2. New Member
    Zoomie33240's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    44

    Reputation

    6 weeks of superdrol?
  3. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomie33240
    6 weeks of superdrol?
    Yes sir.
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Day 18
    Sd 20-30?
    Epi 30
    Weight 197 (+8)

    Looks like my gains are coming now, but with that so are the sides. Ran after work yesterday and couldnt go as intense as i wanted because of calf pumps. Slept 9 hours and woke up groggy as hell, but now im just tired. I have 500mg tabs of taurine, and i would just pop 2 of those as needed and worked wonders. Looking to gain 10 more lbs and keeping 205, but that's aiming high lol. So im contemplating this

    Sd 20/20/20/30/0/0
    Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

    Doing some more cardio after work, then maybe shoulders and tris depending on how motivated i am.

    Diet
    2 pro complex gainer shakes 100g protein 1300 cals

    10 oz chicken breast 1 1/2 cup of brown rice/bush's beans/extra virgin olive oil

    Hydro builder strawberry (disgusting) banana

    Almonds

    10 oz chicken breast 1 1/2 cup of brown rice/bush's beans/extra virgin olive oil

    1 cup of cottage cheese

    And maybe another pro complex (need to go shopping)

    Supplements
    6 orange triad
    2 organ shield
    2 on bcaas
    2 on glutamine
    3 fish oils
    1 flax oil
    Taurine

    *bropump*
  5. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb
    Day 18
    Sd 20-30?
    Epi 30
    Weight 197 (+8)

    Looks like my gains are coming now, but with that so are the sides. Ran after work yesterday and couldnt go as intense as i wanted because of calf pumps. Slept 9 hours and woke up groggy as hell, but now im just tired. I have 500mg tabs of taurine, and i would just pop 2 of those as needed and worked wonders. Looking to gain 10 more lbs and keeping 205, but that's aiming high lol. So im contemplating this

    Sd 20/20/20/30/0/0
    Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

    Doing some more cardio after work, then maybe shoulders and tris depending on how motivated i am.

    Diet
    2 pro complex gainer shakes 100g protein 1300 cals

    10 oz chicken breast 1 1/2 cup of brown rice/bush's beans/extra virgin olive oil

    Hydro builder strawberry (disgusting) banana

    Almonds

    10 oz chicken breast 1 1/2 cup of brown rice/bush's beans/extra virgin olive oil

    1 cup of cottage cheese

    And maybe another pro complex (need to go shopping)

    Supplements
    6 orange triad
    2 organ shield
    2 on bcaas
    2 on glutamine
    3 fish oils
    1 flax oil
    Taurine

    *bropump*
    Oh you'll gain another 10 easy. I would stay at 20. The sides could get quite bad at 30. Have you ran 30 before?
  6. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Also if you can try to eat whole food instead of all the shakes.
  7. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77120

    Reputation Reputation

    Why are you doing cardio? I avoid cardio on cycle but thats just me...get as big as possible cut fat @ a later date..do you have a joint supp for when the epi kicks in?? Stay strong bro and fight that lethargy..
  8. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee
    Also if you can try to eat whole food instead of all the shakes.
    Yeah i know lol need to go to the market
  9. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike
    Why are you doing cardio? I avoid cardio on cycle but thats just me...get as big as possible cut fat @ a later date..do you have a joint supp for when the epi kicks in?? Stay strong bro and fight that lethargy..
    Trust me if i had a choice i wouldn't do cardio. Burns too many cals plus i despise running and those skin and bone marathon runners piss me off
  10. New Member
    Zoomie33240's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    44

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee View Post
    Yes sir.
    4 is as high as I've gone. I think 6 would kill someone unless you were pulsing. The lethargy on sd can get pretty d@mn bad
  11. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomie33240

    4 is as high as I've gone. I think 6 would kill someone unless you were pulsing. The lethargy on sd can get pretty d@mn bad
    Eh I doubt that. Plenty of ppl have ran 6 weeks.
  12. New Member
    Zoomie33240's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    44

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee View Post
    Eh I doubt that. Plenty of ppl have ran 6 weeks.
    I'm not saying people couldn't do it at all. I personally just don't feel comfortable doing something that strong for 6 weeks. From personal experience my body wouldn't handle that well. I'm actually thinking about starting a low dose sd cycle for 3 weeks with an hdrol base for 6 weeks. I enjoyed the sd/epi bridge but epi doesn't agree with my body very well for some reason.
  13. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Zoomie33240

    I'm not saying people couldn't do it at all. I personally just don't feel comfortable doing something that strong for 6 weeks. From personal experience my body wouldn't handle that well. I'm actually thinking about starting a low dose sd cycle for 3 weeks with an hdrol base for 6 weeks. I enjoyed the sd/epi bridge but epi doesn't agree with my body very well for some reason.
    Why not?
  14. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Back pick i took 2 weeks in. Will have more before and after pics posted after cycle and pct

    Name:  PicsArt_1341212343745.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  201.9 KB
  15. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Day 19
    Sd 10
    Epi 30
    196(+7)



    Libido crashed finally.
    Nothing else
  16. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77120

    Reputation Reputation

    stay with it,the gains are getting ready to hit you like a truck...
  17. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike
    stay with it,the gains are getting ready to hit you like a truck...
    Yea. I hear week 3 is where it all happens!
  18. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Day 20
    Sd 10
    Epi 30
    197 (+8)

    Last night got in a back workout. Last back day i deadlifted 405x4, but yesterday i couldn't get it once. Might still be recovering who knows. Nevertheless i got in a good workout.
    Today is chest and bi, feeling really lethargic today. Yesterday i managed to get a load off but it was haaaarrd work, no emphasis on hard. My girl understands tho.... Upping Epi in 2 days!! Lets gooooooo
  19. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77120

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb View Post
    Day 20
    Sd 10
    Epi 30
    197 (+8)

    Last night got in a back workout. Last back day i deadlifted 405x4, but yesterday i couldn't get it once. Might still be recovering who knows. Nevertheless i got in a good workout.
    Today is chest and bi, feeling really lethargic today. Yesterday i managed to get a load off but it was haaaarrd work, no emphasis on hard. My girl understands tho.... Upping Epi in 2 days!! Lets gooooooo
    hell yeah bro, maybe up the carbs a lil to help with lethargy, 405x4 is great, most likely not fully recovered from that previous lift, I mean you cant max out every day ;-)
  20. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb
    Day 20
    Sd 10
    Epi 30
    197 (+8)

    Last night got in a back workout. Last back day i deadlifted 405x4, but yesterday i couldn't get it once. Might still be recovering who knows. Nevertheless i got in a good workout.
    Today is chest and bi, feeling really lethargic today. Yesterday i managed to get a load off but it was haaaarrd work, no emphasis on hard. My girl understands tho.... Upping Epi in 2 days!! Lets gooooooo
    Get it bro!! I just bumped up to 20 yesterday. Ready to see some GAINS!!!
  21. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Lethargy is really kicking my ass today. Do you think dhea or hcg would help? I think i have aids lol. Slept like 15+ hours and still sleepy wtf! !!!
  22. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb
    Lethargy is really kicking my ass today. Do you think dhea or hcg would help? I think i have aids lol. Slept like 15+ hours and still sleepy wtf! !!!
    Dhea should.
  23. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77120

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb View Post
    Lethargy is really kicking my ass today. Do you think dhea or hcg would help? I think i have aids lol. Slept like 15+ hours and still sleepy wtf! !!!
    yeah dhea should work, I was thinking of running ams 4-ad as a test base in my beastdrol run... Maybe up the liver support? Lethargy is also a sign of liver stress. Not to worry you I think you'll be fine...just a thought
  24. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike

    yeah dhea should work, I was thinking of running ams 4-ad as a test base in my beastdrol run... Maybe up the liver support? Lethargy is also a sign of liver stress. Not to worry you I think you'll be fine...just a thought
    I'm runnin some 4ad with my next cycle too. You been drinkin enough water.
  25. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77120

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee View Post
    I'm runnin some 4ad with my next cycle too. You been drinkin enough water.
    nice bro, yeah i hope it works as a solid test base, my job is too demanding for me to be sluggish..and i usually get about 5 hours of sleep a night. Did you get the pills or the rapid dissolve tabs?
  26. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike

    nice bro, yeah i hope it works as a solid test base, my job is too demanding for me to be sluggish..and i usually get about 5 hours of sleep a night. Did you get the pills or the rapid dissolve tabs?
    Haven't purchased it yet. I'm on week 3 of sd right now. So I won't be running again until the fall. Maybe October. Gotta get bloods done. I feel fine on it. I just want to check my lipids and liver out. Make sure the engine is running well.
  27. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77120

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee View Post
    Haven't purchased it yet. I'm on week 3 of sd right now. So I won't be running again until the fall. Maybe October. Gotta get bloods done. I feel fine on it. I just want to check my lipids and liver out. Make sure the engine is running well.
    cool, how many cycles do you do a year? Oct is kinda close dont you think?
  28. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike

    cool, how many cycles do you do a year? Oct is kinda close dont you think?
    It is really soon. I'm not doing it for sure in October. It might end up being later. Cuz I want to run epi in the spring to get diced for summer.
  29. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Well guys i have some bad news. Last night was doing incline dbs and pulled this stupid muscle in my back between my shoulder blades. Im sooooo angry right now i can't even hold my head up right and i move like a freakin robot. Im probably going to be out for like 4 days at the least. Thinking of ending this early and jumping back on in Oct. Im going to think about it tonight. This really sucks because it was just starting to kick in.
  30. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77120

    Reputation Reputation

    Sorry to hear that bro, do what's best for your health. I hope you recover soon.
  31. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike
    Sorry to hear that bro, do what's best for your health. I hope you recover soon.
    Me too bro. Going to see how i feel after a good nights rest. Maybe the gear will repair it fast who knows
  32. Advanced Member
    MadmanMike's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    618
    Rep Power
    77120

    Reputation Reputation

    if you can get is massaged or try a hot bath with Epsom salt might help but it will most likely just take time unfortunately.
  33. New Member
    xflipside's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    162

    Reputation

    Sorry to hear about your back man, hope it heals quickly
  34. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Dude that sucks bro!! Try to ride it out!
  35. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Day 21
    Epi 30
    Weight 196 +7

    Im deciding to stick out and push through the pain. 17 hours post injury and it feels barable. Doc gave me some muscle relaxrs but don't know how good they will mix with mythls? Dropped Sd off and starting Epi 40 tomorrow. Going to ice the muscle and have the woman massage it later. Taking 2 days to maximize recovery. Also missed some meals and sleep yesterday but back on track.

    Positives: feeling full, beastly, stamina through the roof, less fat, strength, +7 lbs

    Negatives: lethargy, acne, loss of libido, some minor joint pain and some minor pumps, and don't know if Im paranoid but hair is feeling weird lately lol.
  36. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb
    Day 21
    Epi 30
    Weight 196 +7

    Im deciding to stick out and push through the pain. 17 hours post injury and it feels barable. Doc gave me some muscle relaxrs but don't know how good they will mix with mythls? Dropped Sd off and starting Epi 40 tomorrow. Going to ice the muscle and have the woman massage it later. Taking 2 days to maximize recovery. Also missed some meals and sleep yesterday but back on track.

    Positives: feeling full, beastly, stamina through the roof, less fat, strength, +7 lbs

    Negatives: lethargy, acne, loss of libido, some minor joint pain and some minor pumps, and don't know if Im paranoid but hair is feeling weird lately lol.
    Good to hear you're going to stick with it. Why you dropping the sd? Eff the pain meds. If the muscle ain't torn just fight through the pain. Are you prone to hair loss? If not I wouldn't worry about it.
  37. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    Good to hear you're going to stick with it. Why you dropping the sd? Eff the pain meds. If the muscle ain't torn just fight through the pain. Are you prone to hair loss? If not I wouldn't worry about it.
    Dropping Sd because of sides. Plus it is a bridge. Not prone. Three more weeks of Epi and some change
  38. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb

    Dropping Sd because of sides. Plus it is a bridge. Not prone. Three more weeks of Epi and some change
    Alright. Makes sense. Since you're not prone I'd say your gtg. Is it feeling better this morning?
  39. New Member
    Cbrbomb's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    874

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

    Alright. Makes sense. Since you're not prone I'd say your gtg. Is it feeling better this morning?
    I have almost made a full recovery already; which is wed because last time i pulled the exact same.muscle with less pain and i was done for a week..
  40. Advanced Member
    Jbeezee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  160 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    887
    Rep Power
    50336

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb

    I have almost made a full recovery already; which is wed because last time i pulled the exact same.muscle with less pain and i was done for a week..
    Give it another day. If you can just train around it hit like legs or something. The weight still coming?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 08:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 06:56 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in