sd bridge to epi

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
So you should be on day 11, right? Any updates?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Days 9-11
Sd 20
Weight 193

Recovery is freaking amazing! Strength is also up. No sides to report at all. I think 20 mg is ideal. The gains are coming in slow and steady which is good. I weighed 199 tonight but i think that is a ton of water. 3 days and i think i will add epi. Orhwr than that great cycle so far. If i think i could improve on anything i think it would be diet. Sotimes its hard to get in 6-7 meals.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Days 9-11
Sd 20
Weight 193

Recovery is freaking amazing! Strength is also up. No sides to report at all. I think 20 mg is ideal. The gains are coming in slow and steady which is good. I weighed 199 tonight but i think that is a ton of water. 3 days and i think i will add epi. Orhwr than that great cycle so far. If i think i could improve on anything i think it would be diet. Sotimes its hard to get in 6-7 meals.
Still losing some bf%? You not able to find the time or just having a hard time eating?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Days 9-11
Sd 20
Weight 193

awesome bro, does your m-stane bottle have white top or black top?

Last edited:
Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Still losing some bf%? You not able to find the time or just having a hard time eating?
Yeah time and sometimes i get lazy and run out of ideas for food. I want to get that anabolic cookbook. When Im at work i get all my call in because there's nothing else to do but eat.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 12
Sd 20
Weight 194 (+5)

Feeling good, got some good sleep. Loving my recovery so far. No sides to report. Took today off. Tomorrow will be chest bi and cardio day.

Diet today

2 eggs 6 egg whites
Cup of oats

2 steaks greenbeans pasta

3 Greek yogurts

2 cheese sticks

1 cup cottage cheese

2 turkey breasts pasta greenbeans

2 Pro complex gainer shake

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 13
Sd 20
Weight 195 (+6)

Took another day off of the gym due to demanding work hours. The next 3 days Im going ham though. Cardio after work for the heart.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 13
Sd 20
Weight 195 (+6)

Took another day off of the gym due to demanding work hours. The next 3 days Im going ham though. Cardio after work for the heart.
Well at least you know you'll be fully recovered!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I heard black top m-stane was bunk from a few people, I have a bottle of their ep-stane, it too has a black top I've been waiting to try it but dont want to waste a cycle if it's no good. But it seems you are having good results with it!! Does it make you tired?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I heard black top m-stane was bunk from a few people, I have a bottle of their ep-stane, it too has a black top I've been waiting to try it but dont want to waste a cycle if it's no good. But it seems you are having good results with it!! Does it make you tired?
I bet it depends on the site.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I didn't even think about that, you've got a good point, I wish there was a company that had like a test kit were u open a pill up and pour it in a liquid solution and if it turns blue, pure pro hormone, or something similar, ya know what I mean bro? Damn I think I just came up with a get rich quick scheme lol??

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I didn't even think about that, you've got a good point, I wish there was a company that had like a test kit were u open a pill up and pour it in a liquid solution and if it turns blue, pure pro hormone, or something similar, ya know what I mean bro? Damn I think I just came up with a get rich quick scheme lol??
I just wish the FDA would back off drug companies. Lol. That would be even better.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
You guys think i should stick with 20mg since Im seeing gains and minimal sides? And should i run it for 2 weeks along side of epi like this
Sd 20/20/20/20/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
You guys think i should stick with 20mg since Im seeing gains and minimal sides? And should i run it for 2 weeks along side of epi like this
Sd 20/20/20/20/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40
I would stick with 20.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Sd 20/20/20/20/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40
maybe sd 20/20/10/10 two methlys kinda hard on the body, but just listen to your body and make the right call that suits you.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
14-16
Sd 10
Epi 30
Weight 194 (+5)

Loving these steady gains! Feeling strong, recovery is good. Hopefully going to blow up soon. Need to up my cals a little. Negative sides are lethargy some acne but that's it.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
14-16
Sd 10
Epi 30
Weight 194 (+5)

Loving these steady gains! Feeling strong, recovery is good. Hopefully going to blow up soon. Need to up my cals a little. Negative sides are lethargy some acne but that's it.
Awesome man, lethargy is normal, acne is normal, so far so good...what about back/calve pumps? Still doing 10mg sd pre-workout?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Yeah Sd pre, then Epi pwo, midnight and 4am (i work graveyards). As for pumps im not getting them, weird enough. Maybe its all bunk and im getting placebo?!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Yeah Sd pre, then Epi pwo, midnight and 4am (i work graveyards). As for pumps im not getting them, weird enough. Maybe its all bunk and im getting placebo?!
I'm on day 12 and I'm getting the sickest pumps ever. That's so weird. I been lookin full as hell too. You should be gettin mad pumps by now.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
you wouldn't be re-covering that good on placebo, day 21 would be a good judge of how your responding, it might take you longer if you recently cycled as your receptors may not have clear completely, but who knows for sure, if your balls shurnk a little, its a sign its working lol, can fake shutdown...sd could be undosed too, no one know for sure just give it time, barely started your cycle.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
you should be getting sick pumps if that's legit, for me at least I get pumps on day 2 when running SD

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 17
Sd 10
Epi 30
Weight 195 (+6)

Spoke too soon with back pumps because im starting to faintly get them now. Maybe the Sd was either bunk, under dosed, or maybe a molecule was slightly off or some scientific ****. At least the Epi is good. Did manage to gain 6 lbs so who knows plus recovery, strength and stamina is up. Thinking about upping Sd to 20 since im doing fine or maybe i shouldn't try and fix something that isn't broken. Working long weekend shifts so im taking fri-sun off with some cardio sat-sun. Feeling 0 doms from leg day so that's good.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 17
Sd 10
Epi 30
Weight 195 (+6)

Spoke too soon with back pumps because im starting to faintly get them now. Maybe the Sd was either bunk, under dosed, or maybe a molecule was slightly off or some scientific ****. At least the Epi is good. Did manage to gain 6 lbs so who knows plus recovery, strength and stamina is up. Thinking about upping Sd to 20 since im doing fine or maybe i shouldn't try and fix something that isn't broken. Working long weekend shifts so im taking fri-sun off with some cardio sat-sun. Feeling 0 doms from leg day so that's good.
Some taurine will help with pumps, 20 should be fine, but if you have more sides than lower it...no doms after leg day is incredible recovery, I usually walk like a duck for two days after every leg day lol... keep up the good work.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Day 17
Sd 10
Epi 30
Weight 195 (+6)

if you think your SD is under dosed or even bunk go ahead a bump it to find out, it won't do you any good sitting in that bottle anyways

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
if you think your SD is under dosed or even bunk go ahead a bump it to find out, it won't do you any good sitting in that bottle anyways
You could go 40/20 for epi/sd. Up that liver support and take your taurine!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
This is a great cycle. You'll have fun with it. It's a disappointment coming off of the sd but by the time you do 3-4 weeks of the stuff you will be ready to get off of it. I did this about a year ago and leaned out and kept about 13 good lbs of lean mass. The lethargy was pretty killer for me though so make sure you're prepared for that. Personally 4 weeks of sdrol on this bridge would be too much for me but other than that have fun!

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
My comp didn't update so I just saw that you were on week 2 and not feeling the sd alot. My lifts usually shoot up at the end of the first week on sd so I concur with everyone else. Up that ish :thumbsup:. After my first cycle I never dosed it under 20 personally but to each there own. Looks like you're doing well so far so keep it up!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
My comp didn't update so I just saw that you were on week 2 and not feeling the sd alot. My lifts usually shoot up at the end of the first week on sd so I concur with everyone else. Up that ish :thumbsup:. After my first cycle I never dosed it under 20 personally but to each there own. Looks like you're doing well so far so keep it up!
Ever done 6 weeks?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 18
Sd 20-30?
Epi 30
Weight 197 (+8)

Looks like my gains are coming now, but with that so are the sides. Ran after work yesterday and couldnt go as intense as i wanted because of calf pumps. Slept 9 hours and woke up groggy as hell, but now im just tired. I have 500mg tabs of taurine, and i would just pop 2 of those as needed and worked wonders. Looking to gain 10 more lbs and keeping 205, but that's aiming high lol. So im contemplating this

Sd 20/20/20/30/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

Doing some more cardio after work, then maybe shoulders and tris depending on how motivated i am.

Diet
2 pro complex gainer shakes 100g protein 1300 cals

10 oz chicken breast 1 1/2 cup of brown rice/bush's beans/extra virgin olive oil

Hydro builder strawberry (disgusting) banana

Almonds

10 oz chicken breast 1 1/2 cup of brown rice/bush's beans/extra virgin olive oil

1 cup of cottage cheese

And maybe another pro complex (need to go shopping)

Supplements
6 orange triad
2 organ shield
2 on bcaas
2 on glutamine
3 fish oils
1 flax oil
Taurine

*bropump*

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 18
Sd 20-30?
Epi 30
Weight 197 (+8)

Looks like my gains are coming now, but with that so are the sides. Ran after work yesterday and couldnt go as intense as i wanted because of calf pumps. Slept 9 hours and woke up groggy as hell, but now im just tired. I have 500mg tabs of taurine, and i would just pop 2 of those as needed and worked wonders. Looking to gain 10 more lbs and keeping 205, but that's aiming high lol. So im contemplating this

Sd 20/20/20/30/0/0
Epi 0/0/30/40/40/40

Doing some more cardio after work, then maybe shoulders and tris depending on how motivated i am.

Diet
2 pro complex gainer shakes 100g protein 1300 cals

Hydro builder strawberry (disgusting) banana

Almonds

1 cup of cottage cheese

And maybe another pro complex (need to go shopping)

Supplements
6 orange triad
2 organ shield
2 on bcaas
2 on glutamine
3 fish oils
1 flax oil
Taurine

*bropump*
Oh you'll gain another 10 easy. I would stay at 20. The sides could get quite bad at 30. Have you ran 30 before?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Also if you can try to eat whole food instead of all the shakes.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Why are you doing cardio? I avoid cardio on cycle but thats just me...get as big as possible cut fat @ a later date..do you have a joint supp for when the epi kicks in?? Stay strong bro and fight that lethargy..

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Why are you doing cardio? I avoid cardio on cycle but thats just me...get as big as possible cut fat @ a later date..do you have a joint supp for when the epi kicks in?? Stay strong bro and fight that lethargy..
Trust me if i had a choice i wouldn't do cardio. Burns too many cals :( plus i despise running and those skin and bone marathon runners piss me off

Zoomie33240

Zoomie33240

Awards
  • Established
Eh I doubt that. Plenty of ppl have ran 6 weeks.
I'm not saying people couldn't do it at all. I personally just don't feel comfortable doing something that strong for 6 weeks. From personal experience my body wouldn't handle that well. I'm actually thinking about starting a low dose sd cycle for 3 weeks with an hdrol base for 6 weeks. I enjoyed the sd/epi bridge but epi doesn't agree with my body very well for some reason.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
I'm not saying people couldn't do it at all. I personally just don't feel comfortable doing something that strong for 6 weeks. From personal experience my body wouldn't handle that well. I'm actually thinking about starting a low dose sd cycle for 3 weeks with an hdrol base for 6 weeks. I enjoyed the sd/epi bridge but epi doesn't agree with my body very well for some reason.
Why not?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Back pick i took 2 weeks in. Will have more before and after pics posted after cycle and pct

PicsArt_1341212343745.jpg

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 19
Sd 10
Epi 30
196(+7)

Libido crashed finally.
Nothing else

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
stay with it,the gains are getting ready to hit you like a truck...

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 20
Sd 10
Epi 30
197 (+8)

Last night got in a back workout. Last back day i deadlifted 405x4, but yesterday i couldn't get it once. Might still be recovering who knows. Nevertheless i got in a good workout.
Today is chest and bi, feeling really lethargic today. Yesterday i managed to get a load off but it was haaaarrd work, no emphasis on hard. My girl understands tho.... Upping Epi in 2 days!! Lets gooooooo

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 20
Sd 10
Epi 30
197 (+8)

Last night got in a back workout. Last back day i deadlifted 405x4, but yesterday i couldn't get it once. Might still be recovering who knows. Nevertheless i got in a good workout.
Today is chest and bi, feeling really lethargic today. Yesterday i managed to get a load off but it was haaaarrd work, no emphasis on hard. My girl understands tho.... Upping Epi in 2 days!! Lets gooooooo
hell yeah bro, maybe up the carbs a lil to help with lethargy, 405x4 is great, most likely not fully recovered from that previous lift, I mean you cant max out every day ;-)

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 20
Sd 10
Epi 30
197 (+8)

Get it bro!! I just bumped up to 20 yesterday. Ready to see some GAINS!!!