sd bridge to epi

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Lethargy is really kicking my ass today. Do you think dhea or hcg would help? I think i have aids lol. Slept like 15+ hours and still sleepy wtf! !!!

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Lethargy is really kicking my ass today. Do you think dhea or hcg would help? I think i have aids lol. Slept like 15+ hours and still sleepy wtf! !!!
yeah dhea should work, I was thinking of running ams 4-ad as a test base in my beastdrol run... Maybe up the liver support? Lethargy is also a sign of liver stress. Not to worry you I think you'll be fine...just a thought

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
yeah dhea should work, I was thinking of running ams 4-ad as a test base in my beastdrol run... Maybe up the liver support? Lethargy is also a sign of liver stress. Not to worry you I think you'll be fine...just a thought
I'm runnin some 4ad with my next cycle too. You been drinkin enough water.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I'm runnin some 4ad with my next cycle too. You been drinkin enough water.
nice bro, yeah i hope it works as a solid test base, my job is too demanding for me to be sluggish..and i usually get about 5 hours of sleep a night. Did you get the pills or the rapid dissolve tabs?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
nice bro, yeah i hope it works as a solid test base, my job is too demanding for me to be sluggish..and i usually get about 5 hours of sleep a night. Did you get the pills or the rapid dissolve tabs?
Haven't purchased it yet. I'm on week 3 of sd right now. So I won't be running again until the fall. Maybe October. Gotta get bloods done. I feel fine on it. I just want to check my lipids and liver out. Make sure the engine is running well.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Haven't purchased it yet. I'm on week 3 of sd right now. So I won't be running again until the fall. Maybe October. Gotta get bloods done. I feel fine on it. I just want to check my lipids and liver out. Make sure the engine is running well.
cool, how many cycles do you do a year? Oct is kinda close dont you think?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
cool, how many cycles do you do a year? Oct is kinda close dont you think?
It is really soon. I'm not doing it for sure in October. It might end up being later. Cuz I want to run epi in the spring to get diced for summer.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Well guys i have some bad news. Last night was doing incline dbs and pulled this stupid muscle in my back between my shoulder blades. Im sooooo angry right now i can't even hold my head up right and i move like a freakin robot. Im probably going to be out for like 4 days at the least. Thinking of ending this early and jumping back on in Oct. Im going to think about it tonight. This really sucks because it was just starting to kick in.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Sorry to hear that bro, do what's best for your health. I hope you recover soon.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
if you can get is massaged or try a hot bath with Epsom salt might help but it will most likely just take time unfortunately.

xflipside

Awards
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about your back man, hope it heals quickly

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 21
Epi 30
Weight 196 +7

Im deciding to stick out and push through the pain. 17 hours post injury and it feels barable. Doc gave me some muscle relaxrs but don't know how good they will mix with mythls? Dropped Sd off and starting Epi 40 tomorrow. Going to ice the muscle and have the woman massage it later. Taking 2 days to maximize recovery. Also missed some meals and sleep yesterday but back on track.

Positives: feeling full, beastly, stamina through the roof, less fat, strength, +7 lbs

Negatives: lethargy, acne, loss of libido, some minor joint pain and some minor pumps, and don't know if Im paranoid but hair is feeling weird lately lol.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 21
Epi 30
Weight 196 +7

Im deciding to stick out and push through the pain. 17 hours post injury and it feels barable. Doc gave me some muscle relaxrs but don't know how good they will mix with mythls? Dropped Sd off and starting Epi 40 tomorrow. Going to ice the muscle and have the woman massage it later. Taking 2 days to maximize recovery. Also missed some meals and sleep yesterday but back on track.

Positives: feeling full, beastly, stamina through the roof, less fat, strength, +7 lbs

Negatives: lethargy, acne, loss of libido, some minor joint pain and some minor pumps, and don't know if Im paranoid but hair is feeling weird lately lol.
Good to hear you're going to stick with it. Why you dropping the sd? Eff the pain meds. If the muscle ain't torn just fight through the pain. Are you prone to hair loss? If not I wouldn't worry about it.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Good to hear you're going to stick with it. Why you dropping the sd? Eff the pain meds. If the muscle ain't torn just fight through the pain. Are you prone to hair loss? If not I wouldn't worry about it.
Dropping Sd because of sides. Plus it is a bridge. Not prone. Three more weeks of Epi and some change

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Dropping Sd because of sides. Plus it is a bridge. Not prone. Three more weeks of Epi and some change
Alright. Makes sense. Since you're not prone I'd say your gtg. Is it feeling better this morning?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Alright. Makes sense. Since you're not prone I'd say your gtg. Is it feeling better this morning?
I have almost made a full recovery already; which is wed because last time i pulled the exact same.muscle with less pain and i was done for a week..

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I have almost made a full recovery already; which is wed because last time i pulled the exact same.muscle with less pain and i was done for a week..
Give it another day. If you can just train around it hit like legs or something. The weight still coming?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
oh yeah glad to hear your making a recovery, if its stiff i would use heat not ice, ice is more for swelling IMO but the epi will heal you!!

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 22
Epi 40
Weight 196 +7

Libido is gone completely ;/ but i guess that's the nature of the beast. Next cycle Im seriously considering test. Kind of wish i was a nerd who doesn't get laid as opposed to being engaged to a sexy dime. Gains have stalled a little... Maybe because of the bridge dropping off Sd and waiting for Epi to get in the system? Squating after work! After this cycle i think i would respond better to a Sd only or Epi only. Keep reading test dbol logs with mofos keeping 20+ lbs after pct!

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 23
Epi 40
Weight 198 +9

Did legs at 7 am and slept then hit shoulders and tris. Felt like a beast. Libido is on the uprise woot! took her to pound town! Must have been the sd suppressing me who knows. No real strength gains but i have been able to up the volume drastically (sp). 3 more weeks

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Keep it up bro...hope the epi hits you hard and fast...

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Days 24-25
Epi 40
Weight 199 +10

Can def tell my gains are lean and dry. This stuff is amazing! Noticed some stretch marks on my quads yesterday. Still no doms. Hitting chest and bis today. Is there a way ti add a profile picture through the app?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Days 24-25
Epi 40
Weight 199 +10

Can def tell my gains are lean and dry. This stuff is amazing! Noticed some stretch marks on my quads yesterday. Still no doms. Hitting chest and bis today. Is there a way ti add a orifice picture through the app?
Yea you can it's just hard sometimes. No DOMS? Dafuq bro. You're so lucky. I still get them for legs but that's it. But it's only maybe 25% of what it was before.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Yea you can it's just hard sometimes. No DOMS? Dafuq bro. You're so lucky. I still get them for legs but that's it. But it's only maybe 25% of what it was before.
Yeah i don't get doms but my legs will be weak for a couple of days.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 26
199 +10
Epi 40

Had a beast chest and bi workout! Working in the 10-13 rep range. Feeling good no soreness at all. 6 more lbs of muscle and i will be happy 2 weeks and a half i think i can do it

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 26
199 +10
Epi 40

Had a beast chest and bi workout! Working in the 10-13 rep range. Feeling good no soreness at all. 6 more lbs of muscle and i will be happy 2 weeks and a half i think i can do it
you better do it, no reason you can't, strength up incredibly? Losing body fat?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Man I think my next cycle will be a sd to epi bridge!! I'm feelin it. Cuz I love sd.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Yeah sd is amazing minus the sides. This bridge wasn't too bad at all... First 3 weeks of sd to start off then cruise with Epi for 4 weeks. I would def recommend this cycle, and will probably run it again some day.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Yeah sd is amazing minus the sides. This bridge wasn't too bad at all... First 3 weeks of sd to start off then cruise with Epi for 4 weeks. I would def recommend this cycle, and will probably run it again some day.
What are you running for support?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 27-28
Epi 40
Weight 198 +9

27: took a day off of the gym took a bunch of ****s so i lost a pound lol

28: hitting squats and maxing out.

Libido is still really low... Do you guys think an ai would help?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 27-28
Epi 40
Weight 198 +9

27: took a day off of the gym took a bunch of ****s so i lost a pound lol

28: hitting squats and maxing out.

Libido is still really low... Do you guys think an ai would help?
no I dont think a ai would help, too low estrogen can cause low libido too, doesn't epi lower estrogen? I thought it could reduce existing gyno as well, but maybe I heard wrong?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
no I dont think a ai would help, too low estrogen can cause low libido too, doesn't epi lower estrogen? I thought it could reduce existing gyno as well, but maybe I heard wrong?
Correct.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 29?!?
Epi 40
Weight 199

Feeling really lethargic bad today. Choked down 2 scoops of craze and hit legs. The workout wasn't intense but i tried to hit them hard enough to get by. Hopefully tomorrow will be alot better. Guess i need to up the carbs and h20 and maybe the organ shield too. On a positive note im feeling bigger and fuller.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 29?!?
Epi 40
Weight 199

Feeling really lethargic bad today. Choked down 2 scoops of craze and hit legs. The workout wasn't intense but i tried to hit them hard enough to get by. Hopefully tomorrow will be alot better. Guess i need to up the carbs and h20 and maybe the organ shield too. On a positive note im feeling bigger and fuller.
Yea man. Eat em up!! You get back pumps in epi?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 29?!?
Epi 40
Weight 199

bigger is good, how many more days you have left?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
About 2 more weeks. Just have to fight.through the lethargy

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Days 30-31
Epi 40
Weight 200 (+11)

30: Shoulders and tris went well. Its like im tired all day and then i get in the gym and i have endless energy.

31: work/rest day. Im pretty sure i have 14 days left... This feels like a long ass cycle but i know when its over ill be missing being on.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Progress pic can tell I've leaned out and put on some lean mass

PicsArt_1342219215584.jpg

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
looking jacked bro, yeah thats the worst part is being off cycle...and the waiting...have you broke any personal records recently?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
looking jacked bro, yeah thats the worst part is being off cycle...and the waiting...have you broke any personal records recently?
You know i havnt really been maxing but my lifts are going up. Maybe this week like will work in the 1-5 rep range to see where strength is