sd bridge to epi

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
39-40
Epi 40
Weight 197 +8

Can tell my body is getting used to the compound. If i could do it over i would ramp up 10mg last 3 weeks. I Might just run 50 mg last couple of days.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
39-40
Epi 40
Weight 197 +8

Can tell my body is getting used to the compound. If i could do it over i would ramp up 10mg last 3 weeks. I Might just run 50 mg last couple of days.
Start 50 now if you have enough.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
39-40
Epi 40
Weight 197 +8

did you ramp it up yet? Last days are you gonna go all out?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
41-42
Epi 50
Weight 193

For some reason i lost 5 lbs somewhere. Feeling really lean but don't have the full feeling anymore. Still happy with the results. Can't wait till the darkside. Would i be good to ccycle back on in Oct? Ill try to get bloods done.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
41-42
Epi 50
Weight 193

For some reason i lost 5 lbs somewhere. Feeling really lean but don't have the full feeling anymore. Still happy with the results. Can't wait till the darkside. Would i be good to ccycle back on in Oct? Ill try to get bloods done.
Get bloods done. This was a pretty intense run. If your bloods come back good maybe November or December at the earliest. You want to give your body time to reset.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
41-42
Epi 50
Weight 193

I would wait until the new year, but thats mostly cuz I party hard around the holidays, its up to you man, if bloods look good maybe but it's better to take equal time on and pct = time off, so 6 week cycle plus 4 week pct is 10 weeks, but with superdrol you might want to make it 12 weeks. Did you keep your strength now that you lost 5lbs?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
I would wait until the new year, but thats mostly cuz I party hard around the holidays, its up to you man, if bloods look good maybe but it's better to take equal time on and pct = time off, so 6 week cycle plus 4 week pct is 10 weeks, but with superdrol you might want to make it 12 weeks. Did you keep your strength now that you lost 5lbs?
I agree. Time on=time off.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
43-44
Epi 50
195 (+6)

Two more days left. Still feeling the effects of the compound slightly. Didn't make the weight gains i wanted but def leaned out and gone up in size and strength. My girl is def looking forward to pct. Hopefully i bounce back quickly.

Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
Pct x3 suggested serving
Daa 3g
Formastanzol 10 pumps

How does that look guys? And thanks for following and the great advice everyone provided.

Pics and measures coming

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
43-44
Epi 50
195 (+6)

Two more days left. Still feeling the effects of the compound slightly. Didn't make the weight gains i wanted but def leaned out and gone up in size and strength. My girl is def looking forward to pct. Hopefully i bounce back quickly.

Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
Pct x3 suggested serving
Daa 3g
Formastanzol 10 pumps

How does that look guys? And thanks for following and the great advice everyone provided.

Pics and measures coming
Looks good to me. You should be back up and running pretty quick.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
43-44
Epi 50
195 (+6)

Clomid 100/100/50/50/50
Pct x3 suggested serving
Daa 3g
Formastanzol 10 pumps

Pics and measures coming
good to go...should be shooting fat loads in no time, lol.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
45-47
Epi 50
Weight 200 +11

Last day on Epi. Don't know wtf is up with the weight because i was 195 3 days ago. All in all was a fun cycle and made some serious progress. Made some really lean gains, no signs of gyno, strength, recovery and stamina all skyrocketed. Fat went down 4% which is amazing because i did minimal cardio and didn't always eat so clean. The sides blew this time around; Extreme lethargy for like 4 weeks, acne flares in the beginning, shut all the way down for awhile (worst side imo), purple sweat lol, back calf pumps. Still on the fence if the sides were worth the gains.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
45-47
Epi 50
Weight 200 +11

Last day on Epi. Don't know wtf is up with the weight because i was 195 3 days ago. All in all was a fun cycle and made some serious progress. Made some really lean gains, no signs of gyno, strength, recovery and stamina all skyrocketed. Fat went down 4% which is amazing because i did minimal cardio and didn't always eat so clean. The sides blew this time around; Extreme lethargy for like 4 weeks, acne flares in the beginning, shut all the way down for awhile (worst side imo), purple sweat lol, back calf pumps. Still on the fence if the sides were worth the gains.
definitely a learning experience, thanks for sharing it with us bro... Gyno would most likely happen after pct if it is gonna happen. If your hormones still aren't right, but they should be with the one you got set-up.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
How is pct going dude? R u doing ok?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Pct is going good. About a week in and kept all the weight. Sitting at 198 dry. Maxed out on bench at 300 even which is +35 from before cycle. Measurements went up everywhere. Looking into getting bloodshed done soon

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Pct is going good. About a week in and kept all the weight. Sitting at 198 dry. Maxed out on bench at 300 even which is +35 from before cycle. Measurements went up everywhere. Looking into getting bloodshed done soon
I would just get blood work done. That sounds dangerous lol.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
sounds good bro, bloods are always a plus, no emo sides from clom? Your sack back to normal yet? Haha congrats on the 300... Umm hoping for 315 by Xmas.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
sounds good bro, bloods are always a plus, no emo sides from clom? Your sack back to normal yet? Haha congrats on the 300... Umm hoping for 315 by Xmas.
All the atrophy is gone. Libido is probably 50%. No sides from clomid. The liquid **** is nasty plus it makes my tongue numb. You got that 315 for sure. D-pol is sick.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Kill that 315!!
Thanks bro, imma do my best, cant weight to put up 3 plates!!!

All the atrophy is gone. Libido is probably 50%. No sides from clomid. The liquid **** is nasty plus it makes my tongue numb. You got that 315 for sure. D-pol is sick.
Thats good your boys r back, when i took my serm, I'd mix it with a shot of oj, and suck it down with a straw... Seemed to work. So you like d-lol huh? Good to know! I've been wanting to hit 315 for so long now, i might be starting a sd cycle soon, ill let you know if i do, prob log It.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Thanks bro, imma do my best, cant weight to put up 3 plates!!!

Thats good your boys r back, when i took my serm, I'd mix it with a shot of oj, and suck it down with a straw... Seemed to work. So you like d-lol huh? Good to know! I've been wanting to hit 315 for so long now, i might be starting a sd cycle soon, ill let you know if i do, prob log It.
Hell yea log that!! I hate bench man. It's so wack. I can put up 110's but I don't think I can put up 275 lol.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Nice let me know if you log it bro. I have 5 cycles of sd saved up (possibly more if the deals become outrageous).

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much SD is enough before the ban. I got 7 bottles of transform and LGI and I want more. Am I crazy or is everyone else on the same boat??

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Hell yea log that!! I hate bench man. It's so wack. I can put up 110's but I don't think I can put up 275 lol.
yeah I have a love hate relationship with bench lately. It took me 5 months to go from 295 to 300. But I did it. I bet you could do 275.

Nice let me know if you log it bro. I have 5 cycles of sd saved up (possibly more if the deals become outrageous).
I have 2 bottles of sd 1 bottle of epi, and 2 m-lmg just not sure what to run. Was thinking sd solo, then maybe sd 10mg 5 weeks with m-lmg 8 weeks @ 75mg but progestins kinda worry me.

wrxwhit

wrxwhit

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How much SD is enough before the ban. I got 7 bottles of transform and LGI and I want more. Am I crazy or is everyone else on the same boat??
I guess you can quote ur own quote. I love this place. I said **** it and bought three more bottles of SD so now I have ten. I think that's enough for the ban hmmm.....

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
7 is a good amount. If you cycle 3 times a year (which is alot) you would have least 2 1/2 years worth. Plus by then who knows where the industry will be, and you might be onto bigger and better things by then.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
how pct going? libido back yet?

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Not yet :(.. I mean my junk still works but not like it used to.
haha, alright in time my friend, that was a beastly cycle...

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Yes it was very suppressive. Hopefully im good by Sept. Going on vacation to the tropics with my lady
NICE dude, tell your girl you need to bang her atleast 3 times a day to get your libido back up, its all about muscle memory! haha

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Pct is going well lost a few lbs 195 now. Libido is still mia. I think its all the esto blocking with clomid + formastanzol + a pct product. Well that's all I've got peace

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Pct is going well lost a few lbs 195 now. Libido is still mia. I think its all the esto blocking with clomid + formastanzol + a pct product. Well that's all I've got peace
This is what week 2 of pct? It should be coming back pretty soon.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
thanks for update bro, once your hormones are balanced out it should get back to normal.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Pct is half way over and i think I've recovered well. Libido is climbing slowly. I've been cutting down alot. Im not a pro photographer and this is my first log but i think by the look of this pic that i made huge improvements.
Next cycle will most likely be a huge bulk using sd and a test base hopefully. After i get my bloodshed done but no sooner then Oct 15th. Di you guys know how to get bloods done without insurance?
PicsArt_1345454273769.jpg

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Pct was a success. Libido is 100%. Weight is back to 190 but I've been cutting. I look great. Def a successful recomp