sd bridge to epi

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
You know i havnt really been maxing but my lifts are going up. Maybe this week like will work in the 1-5 rep range to see where strength is
just dont hurt yourself bro, remember your muscles can handle it, but your ligaments are still the same strength. Get a spot for sure, or power rack that ish...so you ride a cbr? A 1000?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
just dont hurt yourself bro, remember your muscles can handle it, but your ligaments are still the same strength. Get a spot for sure, or power rack that ish...so you ride a cbr? A 1000?
Nah i wish 600 rr (first bike). I want a gsxr 1000 for my next bike

ForumRunner_20120713_223840.png

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Nah i wish 600 rr (first bike). I want a gsxr 1000 for my next bike
thats nice bro, I got a Yamaha fz6 (600) less torque than yours... Im saving up for a Yamaha R1 next :)

Last edited:
MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Nice yeah r1s are sickkkkk
hell yeah R1 is king in my book...have you tried taking some dhea to help with lethargy? I mean it can convert to other hormones besides test but the epi should keep down estro...might be worth a shot since a bottle is like 8$... I'd take 100mg and see if that helps if you try it...

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
hell yeah R1 is king in my book...have you tried taking some dhea to help with lethargy? I mean it can convert to other hormones besides test but the epi should keep down estro...might be worth a shot since a bottle is like 8$... I'd take 100mg and see if that helps if you try it...
No hurt in trying it out... Also just ordered some pct sups and my pct is looking pretty beastly.

Clomid
Forma stan
Post cycle x 3
D-pol
Slinshot
Muscle marinade
Osta (have it but research chems are shady lol)
Creature by beast

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
No hurt in trying it out... Also just ordered some pct sups and my pct is looking pretty beastly.

Clomid
Forma stan
Post cycle x 3
D-pol
Slinshot
Muscle marinade
Osta (have it but research chems are shady lol)
Creature by beast
what's the forma Stan? Is it 4-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione?? With the osta I wouldn't go over 12.5mg during pct

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
what's the forma Stan? Is it 4-Hydroxyandrost-4-ene-3,17-dione?? With the osta I wouldn't go over 12.5mg during pct
100mgs Formestane25mgs DIM7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mgchrysin 4mgHorse Chestnut seed extract 8mg

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
100mgs Formestane25mgs DIM7,8 - Benzoflavone (99%) 25mgchrysin 4mgHorse Chestnut seed extract 8mg
alright so it has formestane and other herbal anti-estrogens... Orally I dont think formestane is very bioavailable, I've seen it mostly for topical, but I guess it couldn't hurt :)

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
alright so it has formestane and other herbal anti-estrogens... Orally I dont think formestane is very bioavailable, I've seen it mostly for topical, but I guess it couldn't hurt :)
It is topical

DonnyG

DonnyG

Awards
  • Established
Libido will be done until the DAA kicks in during PCT. You will bounce back though.

I would have went Nolva or Torem instead of Clomid for this cycle, but that's just me.

Both compounds are funny with the lethargy. I know that exact feeling where you're a BEAST in the gym but the rest of the day you just want to sit on the couch. Test/Dbol won't be like that when you run it - you feel like a beast on both. That's my next cycle too.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Libido will be done until the DAA kicks in during PCT. You will bounce back though.

I would have went Nolva or Torem instead of Clomid for this cycle, but that's just me.

Both compounds are funny with the lethargy. I know that exact feeling where you're a BEAST in the gym but the rest of the day you just want to sit on the couch. Test/Dbol won't be like that when you run it - you feel like a beast on both. That's my next cycle too.
I still have some time.. I could still grab some nolva. I just want my nuts back and i miss having that connection with the woman. Not to sound like a *****. Also lately i get this weird sensation like my nuts are getting squeezed for like 10 mins at a time lol.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
I still have some time.. I could still grab some nolva. I just want my nuts back and i miss having that connection with the woman. Not to sound like a *****. Also lately i get this weird sensation like my nuts are getting squeezed for like 10 mins at a time lol.
i think you'll be fine with clomid, other than the sides....thats probably atrophy

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 33
Epi 40
Weight no change

Work sux this weekend. Seriously can only get in food, sleep, and work. Back pumps bad today.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 34
Epi 40
Weight 200

Attempted to run this morning with some friends, looked like a little biznotch because my calf pumps were so painful i couldn't walk.
Big volume back day after work.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 34
Epi 40
Weight 200

Attempted to run this morning with some friends, looked like a little biznotch because my calf pumps were so painful i couldn't walk.
Big volume back day after work.
f@ck running on cycle...kill the back workout might wanna take 6 grams pre workout

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
f@ck running on cycle...kill the back workout might wanna take 6 grams pre workout
I did some stiff leg dead lifts today. The back pumps were so bad. I almost didn't walk out of the gym. I was in so much pain.

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
But to keep with the theme of the song I'm listening to. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

Bid

Awards
How ecactly did this cycle pan out so far?

Did you do 3 weeks of SD?

I have been following ;-) but just as a recap.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
How ecactly did this cycle pan out so far?

Did you do 3 weeks of SD?

I have been following ;-) but just as a recap.

I ended up doing sd 20/20/10 and epi 0/0/30/40/40/40/40

So far loving epi. The sides have been harsh but I've put on quite a bit of mass and lost bf.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 35-36
Epi 40
Weight 199-198

Hit a decent back workout. Back pumps were painful and made the workout slow but still got through it.

Had a beast chest workout. Seems like i can't get enough volume. Loving this stuff

Bid

Awards
Soo your going to take epi another 2 weeks?

I plan on doing the same cycle with test. ;-)

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Day 35-36
Epi 40
Weight 199-198

Hit a decent back workout. Back pumps were painful and made the workout slow but still got through it.

Had a beast chest workout. Seems like i can't get enough volume. Loving this stuff
Just back pumps, are you still having lethargy?? Glad to here you killed the workout.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Soo your going to take epi another 2 weeks?

I plan on doing the same cycle with test. ;-)

Yeah about two more weeks. Some test would have made this cycle beast!

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Just back pumps, are you still having lethargy?? Glad to here you killed the workout.
The lethargy is getting less. Weight gains have slowed maybe even losing weight. Still a monster in the gym

Bid

Awards
Some test would have made this cycle beast!
Hope so! Starting with sd in about 10 days.
Not sure whether i should do epi 4 or 5 weeks. I guess i'll just go with my sense of well being on that...

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Hope so! Starting with sd in about 10 days.
Not sure whether i should do epi 4 or 5 weeks. I guess i'll just go with my sense of well being on that...

5 or 6 weeks I'd go.

Bid

Awards
6 weeks epi and sd or just epi 6 weeks excluding 3 weeks sd?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Seems a bit harsh...

I was thinking more like:
SD: 20/20/20
Epi: 0/0/30/40/40/40/40

Depends on how your body handles the compounds. Have you run either or both before?

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Day 37
Epi 40
Weight 198

Was outside alllllll day in 100+ degrees sweating like a mofo. Then hit a shoulder workout that was intense as fawk! All my sides are gone. Lethargy is gone, libido is back with vengeance, pumps are mild, acne is still kicking tho. Strength and recovery are through the roof. Counting my Epi but pretty sure its 7 more days. Very pleased with my results so far. Batman premier tonight w00t!

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Day 37
Epi 40
Weight 198

Was outside alllllll day in 100+ degrees sweating like a mofo. Then hit a shoulder workout that was intense as fawk! All my sides are gone. Lethargy is gone, libido is back with vengeance, pumps are mild, acne is still kicking tho. Strength and recovery are through the roof. Counting my Epi but pretty sure its 7 more days. Very pleased with my results so far. Batman premier tonight w00t!
Keep it up bro. You're doin great!

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
Another weird side... Lately my toilet seat has been turning purple and so are my gym towels.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
Another weird side... Lately my toilet seat has been turning purple and so are my gym towels.
hahaha thats weird as heck, what are you mutating into bro??

Bid

Awards
Depends on how your body handles the compounds. Have you run either or both before?
No.
But stacking seems like too much for my anglo-saxon liver. :-D

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
No.
But stacking seems like too much for my anglo-saxon liver. :-D

If you've never ran either don't stack. That's just asking for trouble. Just run epi solo 20/30/40/40/40.

Cbrbomb

Cbrbomb

Awards
37-38
Epi 40
Weight 199

Still going strong. Strength still up.

MadmanMike

MadmanMike

Awards
37-38
Epi 40
Weight 199

Still going strong. Strength still up.
Heck yeah bro, still having purple sweat? or was that a joke?