sd bridge to epi

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb

Good to have you bro
    Bro-phorce gotta have each others back!! I just started my cycle of sd today.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Bro-phorce gotta have each others back!! I just started my cycle of sd today.
    I love this stuff... Going to be a sad day when they outlaw it lol. Im stockpileing it now my goal is to have like 5 cycles of Sd saved up. That should be a few years worth
    •   

3. Day 6
    Sd 20
    No weight

Don't know if this stuff is kicking in this quick but im def feeling good.

Hit back abs and calves

Deadlift
    405x4 pr* hit muscle failer on 5th and def feeling it now

Tbars
    3x12

Lat pulldown
    3x12

Seated row
    3x12
    Did a drop set starting from 200 and i got a ton of reps in

Standing and seated calves and various ab exercises

Got my huge bag of pro complex today banana cream pretty stoked, its going to help me hit my macros easier.

2 scoops of Whey

Some cereal

Turkey potatoes greenbeans

Salmon Pasta

Chicken breast and this badass brown rice recipe with bushs bake beans olive oil worch sauce and butter

Pro complex shake

Beasting some chesticles tomorrow and bi's

Took some measurements
    Arms 161/4
    Chest 45
    Quads 24

4. Day 7
    Sd 20
    191 (+2)

Hit chesticles but can barely walk from deads yesterday def effected my workout. Time to rest and repair can't wait to start my epi

5. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb
    Day 7
    Sd 20
    191 (+2)

Hit chesticles but can barely walk from deads yesterday def effected my workout. Time to rest and repair can't wait to start my epi
    You feel like you're putting any fat on?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

You feel like you're putting any fat on?
    No losing fat quick. My girl said i looked ripped yesterday. But i do have more fat than i want.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb

No losing fat quick. My girl said i looked ripped yesterday. But i do have more fat than i want.
    That's good dude. I'm like 9% maybe 10 right now and I want to lose about 10 lbs of fat during this cycle. I'm gonna be hittin cardio in the am the days I don't work and lifting probably 6 or 7 days a week. You tryin to bulk or cut? Don't remember reading that?

8. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

That's good dude. I'm like 9% maybe 10 right now and I want to lose about 10 lbs of fat during this cycle. I'm gonna be hittin cardio in the am the days I don't work and lifting probably 6 or 7 days a week. You tryin to bulk or cut? Don't remember reading that?
    Like a lean bulk but not afraid of putting on fat though. Just want to put on the most muscle i can.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb

Like a lean bulk but not afraid of putting on fat though. Just want to put on the most muscle i can.
    Eat bro, eat! You doubling up body parts?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Eat bro, eat! You doubling up body parts?
    Easier Saudi then done! Im naturally 150 without diet exercise and sups. what do you mean by doubling up?
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb

Easier Saudi then done! Im naturally 150 without diet exercise and sups. what do you mean by doubling up?
    Lol bro I graduated at 125. I know how hard eatin is sometimes. Twice a week or two body parts per day.

12. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Lol bro I graduated at 125. I know how hard eatin is sometimes. Twice a week or two body parts per day.
    Oh yeah on a 4 day split with days off as needed.

13. Day 8
    Sd 20
    Weight 193 (+4)

Back is still super sore from deads so i slept in and spent time with the fiance. Hopefully tomorrow won't be so bad so i can go heavy on squats. Other than that feeling good this cycle is going waaay better than my beastdrol cycle. I don't know if i had a bad batch or maybe i started to high with 30mg ed. 6 more days till epi!!!

14. Atrophy starting yet?

15. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike
    Atrophy starting yet?
    Why would he atrophy?

16. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Why would he atrophy?
    I know right? I looked it up too and its loosing muscle.

17. He ment testicular atrophy. Ur balls will be shriveling soon
    Christopher
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/239904-csa2179s-hulk-mirror.html#post4289751

18. Yeah sorry im meant testicular atrophy.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb View Post
    I love this stuff... Going to be a sad day when they outlaw it lol. Im stockpileing it now my goal is to have like 5 cycles of Sd saved up. That should be a few years worth
    I've heard there was some chatter about banning SD so yah, better stock up as much as you can.. SD is the bomb I wish I could stay on it all the time.. lol

Good to see ur getting good results already!

20. Quote Originally Posted by Delta Force

I've heard there was some chatter about banning SD so yah, better stock up as much as you can.. SD is the bomb I wish I could stay on it all the time.. lol

Good to see ur getting good results already!
    No reason to ban it. We don't hurt ppl. We just fist pump; pop pills and get swoll!

21. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

No reason to ban it. We don't hurt ppl. We just fist pump; pop pills and get swoll!
    Amen

22. So you should be on day 11, right? Any updates?

23. Days 9-11
    Sd 20
    Weight 193

Recovery is freaking amazing! Strength is also up. No sides to report at all. I think 20 mg is ideal. The gains are coming in slow and steady which is good. I weighed 199 tonight but i think that is a ton of water. 3 days and i think i will add epi. Orhwr than that great cycle so far. If i think i could improve on anything i think it would be diet. Sotimes its hard to get in 6-7 meals.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb
    Days 9-11
    Sd 20
    Weight 193

Recovery is freaking amazing! Strength is also up. No sides to report at all. I think 20 mg is ideal. The gains are coming in slow and steady which is good. I weighed 199 tonight but i think that is a ton of water. 3 days and i think i will add epi. Orhwr than that great cycle so far. If i think i could improve on anything i think it would be diet. Sotimes its hard to get in 6-7 meals.
    Still losing some bf%? You not able to find the time or just having a hard time eating?

25. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb View Post
    Days 9-11
    Sd 20
    Weight 193

awesome bro, does your m-stane bottle have white top or black top?
    Last edited by MadmanMike; 06-25-2012 at 07:02 PM. Reason: mispelled things

26. Quote Originally Posted by MadmanMike

awesome bro, does your m-stane bottle have white top or black top?
    Black why?

27. Quote Originally Posted by Jbeezee

Still losing some bf%? You not able to find the time or just having a hard time eating?
    Yeah time and sometimes i get lazy and run out of ideas for food. I want to get that anabolic cookbook. When Im at work i get all my call in because there's nothing else to do but eat.

28. Day 12
    Sd 20
    Weight 194 (+5)

Feeling good, got some good sleep. Loving my recovery so far. No sides to report. Took today off. Tomorrow will be chest bi and cardio day.

Diet today

2 eggs 6 egg whites
    Cup of oats

2 steaks greenbeans pasta

3 Greek yogurts

2 cheese sticks

1 cup cottage cheese

2 turkey breasts pasta greenbeans

2 Pro complex gainer shake

29. Day 13
    Sd 20
    Weight 195 (+6)

Took another day off of the gym due to demanding work hours. The next 3 days Im going ham though. Cardio after work for the heart.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Cbrbomb
    Day 13
    Sd 20
    Weight 195 (+6)

Took another day off of the gym due to demanding work hours. The next 3 days Im going ham though. Cardio after work for the heart.
    Well at least you know you'll be fully recovered!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 10:02 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 09:09 AM
  3. M1T @ 2weeks: To bridge or not to bridge?
    By CEDeoudes59 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2004, 08:56 PM