cycle advice

arcanemyth

Awards
help with upcomming cycle. have run superdrol low dose 30mg for 5weeks b4 no pct except natural test booster no sides. last cycle was winstrol 50mg tabs with cycle support for 6 weeks nolvadex for pct. winsintrol cycle was not bad was dieting and strenght was up but seemed to quit being affective at week 5-6 and also shut my libido down for 3 weeks after but never was shutdown at all from the superdrol.

6'1 current weight 203 age 32. looking to cut 10-15 lbs and add 5-10 lean muscle. runner 5k and shorter.

i run a supplement shop and have some old proH warrior containing the below

30mg of 19-norandrosta4,9 diene 3,17 dione

10mg of 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol

6mg of 2a-17a-dimethyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

5mg of bioperine

i was also considering running something like

200-300 mg test prop a week
40-60mg anavar ed

i will be using cycle support before during and after cycle and using novadex/clomid for post. looking for advice and or suggestions and also didnt like the shutdown that i got from the winstrol. maybe bad nolvadex? but never got the sides from the superdrol. i also have a bunch of scifit h4 hdrol laying around. diet is not a problem as iv been lean at 170 for running and 215 lean both natural.

thx in advance

bravemac

bravemac

Awards
If you run a test base the feeling will be different from run a steroid stand alone.. better, and btw was not nolva's fault.

Told that Iw as quite impressed from what you wrote..

..have run superdrol low dose 30mg for 5weeks b4 no pct except natural test booster no sides.