Ignition and Inception with Monsterdrol-XT!!!

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last
  1. Thumbs up Ignition and Inception with Monsterdrol-XT/Epi Bridge!!!


    how's it going minds

    this log is inspired by merdock1983 and reecew; since they started logging this first!


    The breakdown

    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 165

    Cycling protocol::





    MDXT - 30/40/40
    Epistrong 00/00/30/45/45/60

    (props to barbellbeast for hookin it up!)



    PCT:


    Nolva: 20/20/15/10
    AI's PCT assist


    Supports:

    Cycle assist 8 ed
    Fish oil 6-8 gr/day
    B Complex 1/day
    Vitamin E 1000 iu
    Vitamin C 800 mg ed
    Glucosamine 1500 mg ed
    Daily Multi
    Xtend
    Creatine Mono - pct
    DHEA as needed
    Taurine as needed


    Goals:

    Mostly after lean mass gains. I wanna be at 175-185 with some reduction in body fat after this whole thing. I will be using MonsterDrol XT for the huge mass gains, and Epi afterwards as a recomp tool. Or if you guys say otherwise I will just use straight Monsterdrol Xt.

    Diet

    I will expand this as the log goes on!

    On Cycle diet: around 3000 calories/day
    PCT diet: around 3500 calories/day

    Training Regimen

    Tri-Phase Training with added volume. For anyone not familiar with this, it is a pretty solid routine for 9 weeks and I like how it is periodized as well into different micro-cycles.


    Cycle will start Friday the 5th. Please offer some input if you think this can be tweaked, if it's crap, if it's alright and so on.


    Quick lifting stats

    Bench - 205 x 2 with a pause (i know, i know)
    Deadlift - 405 x 1
    ATG Squat - 255 x 4
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Last edited by pilip99; 12-04-2010 at 10:44 AM. Reason: stats
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  2. End of cycle pics, start of PCT


    reserved for before and after and post stats

    more pics on the way with some bettter lighting















    Last edited by pilip99; 12-17-2010 at 10:11 PM.

  3. First in bro!
    •   
       


  4. Subbed bro

    5 weeks of Monster sounds good, otherwise you could do this


    Monster - 30/30/30
    Epistrong 00/00/30/45/45/60

  5. Im in man! I went ahead and bumped to 30mg today so ill run it for a total of 4 weeks. Im not sure i want to run it longer than that anyways since the longer your on the greater the risk of shutdown. Have you thought about a monsetrdrol/katanadrol stack? The katandrol would help keep the gains even leaner and in the cut department as well. But the epi would be way sick maybe toss it in begining of week 3 and run it 4 weeks total at 45mg?

  6. ok fellas, so ive decided on the monster/epi bridge!! it's gonna be insane!!!
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  7. Subbed!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    ok fellas, so ive decided on the monster/epi bridge!! it's gonna be insane!!!
    Hell yea man its going to be a sick cycle! Cant wait for it!

  9. Your gonna love epi, I just got done with a little run myself!

  10. Awesome... subbed!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    how's it going minds

    this log is inspired by merdock1983 and reecew; since they started logging this first!


    I've been researching and I am going to run either

    A. MDXT 5 weeks at 20/20/30/30/30 or
    B. 6 week of an MDXT/EPI bridge (tentative as of now)


    The breakdown

    Height: 5'7"
    Weight: 165

    Option A: MDXT: 20/20/30/30/30
    Option B: MDXT: 20/30/30/30
    Epi 0/ 0/ 30/40/40/



    PCT:


    Nolva: 20/20/15/10
    AI's PCT assist


    Supports:

    Cycle assist 8 ed
    Fish oil 6-8 gr/day
    B Complex 1/day
    Vitamin E 1000 iu
    Vitamin C 800 mg ed
    Glucosamine 1500 mg ed
    Daily Multi
    Purp Intrain
    Creatine Mono - pct
    DHEA as needed
    Taurine as needed


    Goals:

    Mostly after lean mass gains. I wanna be at 175-185 with some reduction in body fat after this whole thing. I will be using MonsterDrol XT for the huge mass gains, and Epi afterwards as a recomp tool. Or if you guys say otherwise I will just use straight Monsterdrol Xt.

    Diet

    I will expand this as the log goes on!

    On Cycle diet: around 3000 calories/day
    PCT diet: around 3500 calories/day

    Training Regimen

    Tri-Phase Training with added volume. For anyone not familiar with this, it is a pretty solid routine for 9 weeks and I like how it is periodized as well into different micro-cycles.


    Cycle will start Friday the 5th. Please offer some input if you think this can be tweaked, if it's crap, if it's alright and so on.


    Quick lifting stats

    Bench - 205 x 2 with a pause (i know, i know)
    Deadlift - 405 x 1
    ATG Squat - 255 x 4
    Hey sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to have another bro on the kill that $hit team!!!!!!!!

  12. Subbed. I really hope monsterdrol doesn't make people grow a third nipple or something

  13. Didn't you know Nate formulated it to turn you into that green monster on the bottle?

  14. Yea cooked food is no longer satisfying my hunger so ive moved on to raw meat i really hate to see or think about what happens once that doesnt satifsy the hunger anymore! You know come to think of it some of my caluses on my hand peeled off yesterday so i may be starting to shed my human skin already. You say coincidence, I THINK NOT LOL!

  15. Lmfao!!!!!!!!


  16. Quote Originally Posted by perico13 View Post
    Your gonna love epi, I just got done with a little run myself!

    hell yes!!

    Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    Awesome... subbed!
    chocolate! great to have you aboardd!!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by needtogetmuscle View Post
    Hey sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to have another bro on the kill that $hit team!!!!!!!!
    heck yes!! glad to be here!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    Subbed. I really hope monsterdrol doesn't make people grow a third nipple or something

    damn, 3rd nipple??? i really gotta reconsider this whole thing!

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Didn't you know Nate formulated it to turn you into that green monster on the bottle?
    gargoyles are damn sexy !

    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    Lmfao!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Yea cooked food is no longer satisfying my hunger so ive moved on to raw meat i really hate to see or think about what happens once that doesnt satifsy the hunger anymore! You know come to think of it some of my caluses on my hand peeled off yesterday so i may be starting to shed my human skin already. You say coincidence, I THINK NOT LOL!

    hahahahahahahahaha raw meat and claws FTW
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  17. KTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  18. SUBBED!!!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by maniac0614 View Post
    SUBBED!!!
    yes! wusup maniac, great to have u!
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  20. hey brah,
    gratz on the N2KTS!!!!

    LUCKY LUCKY
  21. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by BarbellBeast View Post
    hey brah,
    gratz on the N2KTS!!!!

    LUCKY LUCKY
    BB, im so excited man! too much goodies to run!!

    ETA 1 day till transformation begins! supports are in place and we're good to go!!!
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  22. Can't wait bro your gonna kill it!

  23. Hell yea man look for some magic at the end of week one man!

  24. Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Hell yea man look for some magic at the end of week one man!
    YES! oh btw did you end up beating ur buddy in the workout?? you better have hahahah
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  25. man yall got me wanting to get me some monster, still not sure though after looking at what that katana did for kk and then me originally wanting to do epi and then chocolate suggesting I run deisel instead of epi, its crazy man, all of them is getting mad praise, but this ima keep watching though, im looking for something that will allow me to recomp pretty good but also be in control of gaining a few pounds

  26. Quote Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    YES! oh btw did you end up beating ur buddy in the workout?? you better have hahahah
    SH$$ REECE BEAT ME HAHAHA HES BEEN LIVING IN HIS DREAM WORLD TO LONG ITS TIME FOR HIM TO WAKE UP. LOL NAH HE DID GREAT TODAY BIG GAINS HES TRANSFORMING INTO A MONSTER DAY BY DAY. IM SUBBED SOMEONE ELSE GREW SOME BALLS ITS GOING TO TREAT U WELL U WONT BE DISAPOINTED.ITS GOING TO BE A SICK CYCLE BRIDGING TO EPI

  27. Sub'd, in for the wild ride!

    PS: Don't make me blush bathrooms

  28. Quote Originally Posted by Killerkanadia View Post
    Sub'd, in for the wild ride!

    PS: Don't make me blush bathrooms
  29. Talking


    oh yeah guys, here is a pdf (which I didn't make, but whoever did made it nice and sexy for printing and taking to the gym) about the tri-phase training; My version will be modified with some crazy stuff that I WILL start logging tomorrow!

    Chest and Shoulder Blitz tomorrow! Stay tuned!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  30. Nice i also have shoulder day tomorrow. Except im hitting shoulders and back together. Lots of supersets its intense it builds character haha.

  31. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    man yall got me wanting to get me some monster, still not sure though after looking at what that katana did for kk and then me originally wanting to do epi and then chocolate suggesting I run deisel instead of epi, its crazy man, all of them is getting mad praise, but this ima keep watching though, im looking for something that will allow me to recomp pretty good but also be in control of gaining a few pounds
    You better jump on it bro cause it's a limited run! It's at 39.99 and ruthless10 gets you 10% off Pluss free shipping.

    Also btw...about your sig, I'm pretty sure Mr.Carter is talking about a different type of weight

  32. Quote Originally Posted by pilip99 View Post
    oh yeah guys, here is a pdf (which I didn't make, but whoever did made it nice and sexy for printing and taking to the gym) about the tri-phase training; My version will be modified with some crazy stuff that I WILL start logging tomorrow!

    Chest and Shoulder Blitz tomorrow! Stay tuned!!!
    Excited for this bro! Looks like my style WO!
    This is gonna b a fun log u got your diet in check got your Supps in check and the right training your g2g brother!

  33. Quote Originally Posted by 10bathroomsO View Post
    man yall got me wanting to get me some monster, still not sure though after looking at what that katana did for kk and then me originally wanting to do epi and then chocolate suggesting I run deisel instead of epi, its crazy man, all of them is getting mad praise, but this ima keep watching though, im looking for something that will allow me to recomp pretty good but also be in control of gaining a few pounds

    hahahaha come on now, just do it, it's the cool thing to do nowadays
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  34. Hey pilip you got a tape to take body measurements? Ive always found it nice to take before and after measurements so you can see the changes on paper as well as in the mirror.

  35. have you done that split before?
  36. Thumbs up


    Quote Originally Posted by reecew View Post
    Hey pilip you got a tape to take body measurements? Ive always found it nice to take before and after measurements so you can see the changes on paper as well as in the mirror.
    yeah i have a tape measurement but i havent got the chance to take measurements! But this sounds like a great idea as well! I'll see if I can get some measurements tomorrow! Do you take yours relaxed or flexed? let me know!

    Quote Originally Posted by 2k1s View Post
    have you done that split before?
    2k, yeah this will be my 4th time running this!! It's a lot harder than it looks and if you're like myself and want to add in more volume, it's even better! depending on one's recovery, etc.
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  37. I measure all flexed except my waist. I got my measurements up in post 1 of my log. If you can have someone help you get your chest and waist it will be much more accurate. I have one of those one thats retractable and made to do by yourself but its hard getting it even across your back alone.

  38. I know but that's the way it transfers over into my sig, and its not that I'm worried about it I just wanna be ready I don't wanna go on a ph cycle at like 18 % body fat and finish cycle at like 20 % and only gained like 6 lbs and have strength gains around the 10 - 15 lb range bc I can do that with bulking up natty, I cutting down and then I'm going in lols
  39. Post Day 1 Nov 5th


    K minds, first dose taken, with the first meal of the day! going to crush some shoulders and chest and will be back to report on current status! It's only Day 1 so there SHOULDN'T be anything crazy to report, or so I think.
    PM me about my peptide research findings

  40. LETS GET READY TO RUUUMMMMMBLE!!!!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Monsterdrol, not xt
    By Pipes in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-19-2011, 12:54 AM
  2. PCT for Monsterdrol XT?
    By steve45 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-05-2010, 01:17 AM
  3. Inception!
    By Roguearthur in forum General Chat
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-29-2010, 03:52 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-30-2009, 02:10 PM
  5. Monsterdrol????????
    By nateo1979 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 05:42 PM
Log in
Log in