Ignition and Inception with Monsterdrol-XT!!!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Ignition and Inception with Monsterdrol-XT/Epi Bridge!!!

how's it going minds :wave2:

this log is inspired by merdock1983 and reecew; since they started logging this first!

The breakdown

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 165

Cycling protocol::

MDXT - 30/40/40
Epistrong 00/00/30/45/45/60

(props to barbellbeast for hookin it up!)

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/15/10
AI's PCT assist

Supports:

Cycle assist 8 ed
Fish oil 6-8 gr/day
B Complex 1/day
Vitamin E 1000 iu
Vitamin C 800 mg ed
Glucosamine 1500 mg ed
Daily Multi
Xtend
Creatine Mono - pct
DHEA as needed
Taurine as needed

Goals:

Mostly after lean mass gains. I wanna be at 175-185 with some reduction in body fat after this whole thing. I will be using MonsterDrol XT for the huge mass gains, and Epi afterwards as a recomp tool. Or if you guys say otherwise I will just use straight Monsterdrol Xt.

Diet

I will expand this as the log goes on!

On Cycle diet: around 3000 calories/day
PCT diet: around 3500 calories/day

Training Regimen

Tri-Phase Training with added volume. For anyone not familiar with this, it is a pretty solid routine for 9 weeks and I like how it is periodized as well into different micro-cycles.

Cycle will start Friday the 5th. Please offer some input if you think this can be tweaked, if it's crap, if it's alright and so on.

Quick lifting stats

Bench - 205 x 2 with a pause (i know, i know)
Deadlift - 405 x 1
ATG Squat - 255 x 4

Attachments

Last edited:
pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
End of cycle pics, start of PCT

reserved for before and after and post stats

more pics on the way with some bettter lighting

Last edited:
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed bro

5 weeks of Monster sounds good, otherwise you could do this

Monster - 30/30/30
Epistrong 00/00/30/45/45/60

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Im in man! I went ahead and bumped to 30mg today so ill run it for a total of 4 weeks. Im not sure i want to run it longer than that anyways since the longer your on the greater the risk of shutdown. Have you thought about a monsetrdrol/katanadrol stack? The katandrol would help keep the gains even leaner and in the cut department as well. But the epi would be way sick maybe toss it in begining of week 3 and run it 4 weeks total at 45mg?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
ok fellas, so ive decided on the monster/epi bridge!! it's gonna be insane!!!

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your gonna love epi, I just got done with a little run myself! :D

needtogetmuscle

needtogetmuscle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how's it going minds :wave2:

this log is inspired by merdock1983 and reecew; since they started logging this first!

I've been researching and I am going to run either

A. MDXT 5 weeks at 20/20/30/30/30 or
B. 6 week of an MDXT/EPI bridge (tentative as of now)

The breakdown

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 165

Option A: MDXT: 20/20/30/30/30
Option B: MDXT: 20/30/30/30
Epi 0/ 0/ 30/40/40/

PCT:

Nolva: 20/20/15/10
AI's PCT assist

Supports:

Cycle assist 8 ed
Fish oil 6-8 gr/day
B Complex 1/day
Vitamin E 1000 iu
Vitamin C 800 mg ed
Glucosamine 1500 mg ed
Daily Multi
Purp Intrain
Creatine Mono - pct
DHEA as needed
Taurine as needed

Goals:

Mostly after lean mass gains. I wanna be at 175-185 with some reduction in body fat after this whole thing. I will be using MonsterDrol XT for the huge mass gains, and Epi afterwards as a recomp tool. Or if you guys say otherwise I will just use straight Monsterdrol Xt.

Diet

I will expand this as the log goes on!

On Cycle diet: around 3000 calories/day
PCT diet: around 3500 calories/day

Training Regimen

Tri-Phase Training with added volume. For anyone not familiar with this, it is a pretty solid routine for 9 weeks and I like how it is periodized as well into different micro-cycles.

Cycle will start Friday the 5th. Please offer some input if you think this can be tweaked, if it's crap, if it's alright and so on.

Quick lifting stats

Bench - 205 x 2 with a pause (i know, i know)
Deadlift - 405 x 1
ATG Squat - 255 x 4
Hey sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to have another bro on the kill that $hit team!!!!!!!! :icon_lol:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I really hope monsterdrol doesn't make people grow a third nipple or something :crazy:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't you know Nate formulated it to turn you into that green monster on the bottle? :duh:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea cooked food is no longer satisfying my hunger so ive moved on to raw meat i really hate to see or think about what happens once that doesnt satifsy the hunger anymore! You know come to think of it some of my caluses on my hand peeled off yesterday so i may be starting to shed my human skin already. You say coincidence, I THINK NOT LOL!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Your gonna love epi, I just got done with a little run myself! :D

hell yes!!

Awesome... subbed!
chocolate! great to have you aboardd!!!!

Hey sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good to have another bro on the kill that $hit team!!!!!!!! :icon_lol:
heck yes!! glad to be here!!!!

Subbed. I really hope monsterdrol doesn't make people grow a third nipple or something :crazy:

damn, 3rd nipple??? i really gotta reconsider this whole thing! :boggled::boggled:

Didn't you know Nate formulated it to turn you into that green monster on the bottle? :duh:
gargoyles are damn sexy ! :wink1:

Lmfao!!!!!!!!

:lmao:
Yea cooked food is no longer satisfying my hunger so ive moved on to raw meat i really hate to see or think about what happens once that doesnt satifsy the hunger anymore! You know come to think of it some of my caluses on my hand peeled off yesterday so i may be starting to shed my human skin already. You say coincidence, I THINK NOT LOL!

hahahahahahahahaha raw meat and claws FTW :puppy_dog_eyes::puppy_dog_eyes:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey brah,
gratz on the N2KTS!!!!

LUCKY LUCKY ;)

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hey brah,
gratz on the N2KTS!!!!

LUCKY LUCKY ;)
BB, im so excited man! too much goodies to run!!

ETA 1 day till transformation begins! supports are in place and we're good to go!!! :wink1:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea man look for some magic at the end of week one man!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea man look for some magic at the end of week one man!
YES! oh btw did you end up beating ur buddy in the workout?? you better have hahahah

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
man yall got me wanting to get me some monster, still not sure though after looking at what that katana did for kk and then me originally wanting to do epi and then chocolate suggesting I run deisel instead of epi, its crazy man, all of them is getting mad praise, but this ima keep watching though, im looking for something that will allow me to recomp pretty good but also be in control of gaining a few pounds

merdock1983

Awards
YES! oh btw did you end up beating ur buddy in the workout?? you better have hahahah
SH$$ REECE BEAT ME HAHAHA HES BEEN LIVING IN HIS DREAM WORLD TO LONG ITS TIME FOR HIM TO WAKE UP. LOL NAH HE DID GREAT TODAY BIG GAINS HES TRANSFORMING INTO A MONSTER DAY BY DAY. IM SUBBED SOMEONE ELSE GREW SOME BALLS ITS GOING TO TREAT U WELL U WONT BE DISAPOINTED.ITS GOING TO BE A SICK CYCLE BRIDGING TO EPI

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd, in for the wild ride!

PS: Don't make me blush bathrooms

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
oh yeah guys, here is a pdf (which I didn't make, but whoever did made it nice and sexy for printing and taking to the gym) about the tri-phase training; My version will be modified with some crazy stuff that I WILL start logging tomorrow!

Chest and Shoulder Blitz tomorrow! Stay tuned!!!:food::food:

Attachments

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Nice i also have shoulder day tomorrow. Except im hitting shoulders and back together. Lots of supersets its intense it builds character haha.

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man yall got me wanting to get me some monster, still not sure though after looking at what that katana did for kk and then me originally wanting to do epi and then chocolate suggesting I run deisel instead of epi, its crazy man, all of them is getting mad praise, but this ima keep watching though, im looking for something that will allow me to recomp pretty good but also be in control of gaining a few pounds
You better jump on it bro cause it's a limited run! It's at 39.99 and ruthless10 gets you 10% off Pluss free shipping.

Also btw...about your sig, I'm pretty sure Mr.Carter is talking about a different type of weight :lol:

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh yeah guys, here is a pdf (which I didn't make, but whoever did made it nice and sexy for printing and taking to the gym) about the tri-phase training; My version will be modified with some crazy stuff that I WILL start logging tomorrow!

Chest and Shoulder Blitz tomorrow! Stay tuned!!!:food::food:
Excited for this bro! Looks like my style WO!
This is gonna b a fun log u got your diet in check got your Supps in check and the right training your g2g brother!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established

hahahaha come on now, just do it, it's the cool thing to do nowadays :lol::lol:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hey pilip you got a tape to take body measurements? Ive always found it nice to take before and after measurements so you can see the changes on paper as well as in the mirror.

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
have you done that split before?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Hey pilip you got a tape to take body measurements? Ive always found it nice to take before and after measurements so you can see the changes on paper as well as in the mirror.
yeah i have a tape measurement but i havent got the chance to take measurements! But this sounds like a great idea as well! I'll see if I can get some measurements tomorrow! Do you take yours relaxed or flexed? let me know!

have you done that split before?
2k, yeah this will be my 4th time running this!! It's a lot harder than it looks and if you're like myself and want to add in more volume, it's even better! depending on one's recovery, etc.:bigeyes:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I measure all flexed except my waist. I got my measurements up in post 1 of my log. If you can have someone help you get your chest and waist it will be much more accurate. I have one of those one thats retractable and made to do by yourself but its hard getting it even across your back alone.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
I know but that's the way it transfers over into my sig, and its not that I'm worried about it I just wanna be ready I don't wanna go on a ph cycle at like 18 % body fat and finish cycle at like 20 % and only gained like 6 lbs and have strength gains around the 10 - 15 lb range bc I can do that with bulking up natty, I cutting down and then I'm going in lols

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Nov 5th

K minds, first dose taken, with the first meal of the day! going to crush some shoulders and chest and will be back to report on current status! It's only Day 1 so there SHOULDN'T be anything crazy to report, or so I think. :squareeyed:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
LETS GET READY TO RUUUMMMMMBLE!!!!

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice lets get this show on the road...

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea man i cant wait to see how it treats you. The strength and weight gains came within a few days for my friend. For me it was the end of week 1 where they started creeping in. The strength gains are on full blast now man no turning back! Stay dedicated brother, lift like your life depends on it!

merdock1983

Awards
the transformation has began kill it bro good luck

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
LETS GET READY TO RUUUMMMMMBLE!!!!

I am ready to kill!!!:sgrin:

Nice lets get this show on the road...
i was thinking the same thing bro!!

Hell yea man i cant wait to see how it treats you. The strength and weight gains came within a few days for my friend. For me it was the end of week 1 where they started creeping in. The strength gains are on full blast now man no turning back! Stay dedicated brother, lift like your life depends on it!
reece! me too bro!! you guys are my benchmark! I will definitely not let you guys down or myself!!!

the transformation has began kill it bro good luck
monster mode engaged!!!!!:bigeyes::bigeyes:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 update: Nov 5th! The start of destruction!!!

So today's "plan" was chest and shoulders. But I was thinking about it and I usually hit shoulders with a lot less efficiency especially if I pair it with chest. So I did just straight up chest onslaught!

Baseline weight for cycle: 163.5

Mood level

At baseline, just calm and good

Strength level

Good! I base this on the deload week that I took before starting this cycle

Endurance level

Good!

Side effect level

None! yet!

Appetite

I'm still working on it! Coming off a 1600 cal diet straight to a 2800-3000 diet will take a bit of effort!

Today's training
Chest destruction - Phase Volume! goal is rep range of 6-10
tempo: 2/1/3 which makes this even harder!

1. Flat BB press - 160 (9), 160 (9), 160 (9), 135 (12) was going for 20
2. Incline DB Fly - 32.5 (10), 32.5 (8), 32.5 (8), 20 (20)
3. DB Pull-over - 55 (10), 55 (10), 55 (9), 25 (20)
4. Incline DB Press - (i usually go heavier but today's volume was kind of high); 32.5 (9), (8), (7),
5. Cable Fly - 15 (10), (10), (8), 7.5 (20)

PWO Shake - 2 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil

Diet Macros

total cals for the day 2817
233 g protein
218 g carb
86 g fat

TOMORROW'S PLANS: Back and Shoulder Blitz; expect it!!:food:

Last edited:
pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hey minds, here is one of my squat vids from my cutting cycle hope you guys enjoy :) and if you guys want more vids i will deliver!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey minds, here is one of my squat vids from my cutting cycle hope you guys enjoy :) and if you guys want more vids i will deliver!
Oh sh1t another person that posts videos :lol:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
I like video's in logs! Makes it more interesting to follow. Im not a tech guy by any means if i wated to post a video id have to hire a camera crew lol. Deep squats are sick man!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Oh sh1t another person that posts videos :lol:

bring it son!!!! lets do this!!

I like video's in logs! Makes it more interesting to follow. Im not a tech guy by any means if i wated to post a video id have to hire a camera crew lol. Deep squats are sick man!

reece! hell yes! these squats have definitely put more beef on the wheels ; I just feel pissed sometimes when I see some other bro's quarter squatting double this and saying that they squat that weight! >_< I PROMISE you guys more videos because A - its sick and B - its proof hahaha

Day 2 update coming now!