Ignition and Inception with Monsterdrol-XT!!!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

2nd day of 30 mg! woke up to extreme soreness; I guess it's expected after a deload week; but today will be great!!!

Back/Shoulder's today and will be back to update in a little bit!!! :17:

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
you do shoulders the day after chest? my triceps are usually too nuked to do any presses the next day

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
2nd day of 30 mg! woke up to extreme soreness; I guess it's expected after a deload week; but today will be great!!!

Back/Shoulder's today and will be back to update in a little bit!!! :17:
cant wait to see your numbers bro!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 update Nov 6th

you do shoulders the day after chest? my triceps are usually too nuked to do any presses the next day
i wont lie; i was thinking about this fact and it was definitely harder to do em today; i think i may place these with leg day instead :bigeyes:

cant wait to see your numbers bro!

here you go buddy! with the update! Huge volume today; i think it may have been too much!!

Shoulders/Back

Mood level

At baseline, just calm and good

Strength level

- same

Endurance level

Good!

Side effect level

None! yet!

Sleep quality

Great!

Appetite

I'm still working on it! Coming off a 1600 cal diet straight to a 2800-3000 diet will take a bit of effort!

Today's training

Shoulders/Back - Volume phase! goal is rep range of 6-10 except where listed

Tempo: 2/1/3 which makes this even harder!

1.DB Delt Press - 45 (10,), 50 (8), 50 (6), 60 (3), 32.5 (14) goal was 20 :sad3:

2. DB Delt Lateral - 32.5 (10,10,10) 20 (20!!) yes!

3. Seated Bent Over DB Lateral Super strict- 22.5 (12), 22.5 (10) 22.5 (8), 12.5 (20!)

4. Wide grip Pull-up - BW +10 (9), (7,6,), BW only (9)

5. Bent Over BB Row - 195 (10!), 195 (9), 195 (10), 135 (19)

6. BB Shrug with a squeeze on top - 315 (8), 315 (7), 315 (7), 225 (20!!)

7. Lat pull down with a squeeze - 120 (10,8,7), 50 (20) with slow ass negatives!

8. Conventional Deadlift- 255 (8), 255 (7), 255 (8),
** sidenote = i really hate high rep deads (high rep to me is over 4 reps haha)

PostWO Shake - 2 scoops whey, 1 tbsp olive oil

Diet Macros
254 g protein
165 g carbs
88 g fat!

TOMORROW'S PLANS: Either rest day or Legs/Abs hmmm

Last edited:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man! Soon youll be opening them DB presses with 60lb dumbells haha. I love shrugs, i always try and pause and hold up top for a good squeeze before going back down makes it much more fun. And pretty sick BB row numbers! When you do those do you have your back at a 45* or as flat as possible?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
thanks buddy!! man it'll be a dream to start off on some of my maxes hahaha; and for the BB Rows I like to be about 45 to ease up on the lower back a bit :0

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
** sidenote = i really hate high rep deads (high rep to me is over 4 reps haha)
I agree 100%. DL seems to be the one exercise i excell at lifting for strength.

reecew

Awards
  • Established
thanks buddy!! man it'll be a dream to start off on some of my maxes hahaha; and for the BB Rows I like to be about 45 to ease up on the lower back a bit :0
Yea theyre pretty intense on the lower back. My lifts are shooting up man for example if you told me id be incline pressing 95lb dumbells last month id have told you yea right! Better believe it though this next thursday ill be killing them for reps :sgrin:! So have faith man the fun hasnt even started yet.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
I agree 100%. DL seems to be the one exercise i excell at lifting for strength.
hahahah for sure

Fack deadlifting for high reps. Get that POWER! :sgrin:

:goodpost::goodpost: oh yeah tomahawk, how current is your deadlift vid! you're fricken beastin it pretty hard i gotta say

Yea theyre pretty intense on the lower back. My lifts are shooting up man for example if you told me id be incline pressing 95lb dumbells last month id have told you yea right! Better believe it though this next thursday ill be killing them for reps :sgrin:! So have faith man the fun hasnt even started yet.
reece, its stuff like this that makes me stoked to wake up in the morning and get ready to slam those weights!!! Tomorrow is leg day!! dun, dun dun!:bigeyes:

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
hey man i'm late on this one but i'm definitely here for the ride. i might have missed it but how tall are you dude?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hey man i'm late on this one but i'm definitely here for the ride. i might have missed it but how tall are you dude?
glad to have u jd! I am 5,7" :)

Whittenator

Whittenator

Awards
What works best for me:

Chest/Biceps
Back
Delts/Triceps
Legs

I do two on, one off, two on, two off.

P.s: Starting Monsterdrol-XT cycle next Monday.

Just Monsterdrol-XT

PCT:Unleashed/PCT combo

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
glad to have u jd! I am 5,7" :)
pilip can you also keep us posted throughout about libido? I used the love the libido boost from phera and it would be great if this cyano-phera would do the same. Thanks

Mr.50

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
pilip can you also keep us posted throughout about libido? I used the love the libido boost from phera and it would be great if this cyano-phera would do the same. Thanks

Mr.50
mr.50 you got it bud; i will definitely keep you guys posted on this! glad to have you!

reecew

Awards
  • Established

Mr.50
I may have posted it in my log but my libido is raging!

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
excellent to hear gentlemen. I was sad to see phera go for just this reason. Other compounds have been good mass gainers for me but none of those has a libido boost for me (SD, M14, etc). So this will be great if it is a "phera" replacement for me. Thanks again.

Mr.50

reecew

Awards
  • Established
What works best for me:

Chest/Biceps
Back
Delts/Triceps
Legs

I do two on, one off, two on, two off.

P.s: Starting Monsterdrol-XT cycle next Monday.

Just Monsterdrol-XT

PCT:Unleashed/PCT combo

You need to throw in some formastanzolol or clomid or nolva pick one your choice in addition to unleashed/post cycle combo for PCT at minimum man.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
I may have posted it in my log but my libido is raging!
dude, same way with me right now!! it's excellent to say the least haha

excellent to hear gentlemen. I was sad to see phera go for just this reason. Other compounds have been good mass gainers for me but none of those has a libido boost for me (SD, M14, etc). So this will be great if it is a "phera" replacement for me. Thanks again.

Mr.50
You need to throw in some formastanzolol or clomid or nolva pick one your choice in addition to unleashed/post cycle combo for PCT at minimum man.
agreed

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 update at 30 mg; starting soon!!! will be back for this!

... and perhaps a video today with some shoutouts?? hahaha

Whittenator

Whittenator

Awards
If anything i'll probably add Arom-X by advanced muscle science

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 update + video log!

Legs/Abs

VIDEO LOG TODAY! CHECK OUT THE VID!! skip to 4:00 for the exercises and the earlier parts are the anabolicminds shoutout!! haha enjoy!

Mood level

-elevated! feeling great!

Strength level

- increase! nothing too crazy YET! but there is an increase

Endurance level

elevated!

Side effect level

Had a mild headache after my 2nd dose; but nothing too major

Libido

-elevated! will update this more as the days go by!

Sleep quality

Great! and getting better!! knocking out like a baby quickly

Appetite

I'm beginning to get used to my new bulk diet and I am slamming down carbs like no tomorrow; while of course hitting protein and fats!

Weight update - do you guys want the daily weights or weekly weights?? let me know

Today's training

Legs - Volume phase! goal is rep range of 6-10 except where listed
also accompanied with certain flush sets of 20 reps to blast!!!

Tempo: 2/1/3 which makes this even harder!

1. Deep dish squat - 195 (10!), 195 (10!), 205 (10!!), 145 (20!!!)

2. Stiff Legged deads - 145 (10), 145 (10), 165 (10),

3. Leg extension with a static hold - 120 (9), 120 (8), 120 (8)

4. Leg Curl with 3 second negative - 90 (8), 90 (8), 90 (6)

5. Close stance leg press - 3 plate (10), 4 plate (7), 4 plate (7), 2 plate (20!!)

PostWO Shake - 3 scoops whey!

Diet Macros
300 g protein
220 g carbs
100 g fat!

TOMORROW'S PLANS: REST day for sure!!

Last edited:
Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ur video says it is set to private and that people cant watch it unless they r ur friend.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahh sorry bout that buddy! check it now! :)
Just watched it good sh1t man. In case u were wondering the answer is YES, u sound very Asian :lol: Dug the shout outs. Hopefully I can get another DL video up next year with 700 on the bar :sgrin:

Real good deep squats. Def the way to work the quads.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Just watched it good sh1t man. In case u were wondering the answer is YES, u sound very Asian :lol: Dug the shout outs. Hopefully I can get another DL video up next year with 700 on the bar :sgrin:

Real good deep squats. Def the way to work the quads.
hahahah damn I was hoping not to sound TOO asian hahahaha; glad you like the vid buddy and the squats too! and definitely lookin forward to ur DL!!!

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
you know that stash is sexwhhhhh uhh

BTW any strength as of sayyyy today ?

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell Yea sick vid! Damn thats a nice gym, thats one thing i miss about living in so cal! All the gyms were nice. Nothing like the sound of iron slamming around echoing in the back ground well actually ill be honest its second to the sound of poker chips shuffling haha. I keep a notebook and hand write all my lifts and sets and weight etc... Im old school lol. It would be much easier if i printed up a preset deal like you got going on. Hopefully the headache was just a coincidence like mine was. But drink that water and check your BP just to be safe. Daily weight updates are nice to be able to show where the gains start coming in. Mine started about 4 days in i was up 2lbs then over the next 3days bam an extra 3lbs. You got a great log going its good motivation in my book.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Hell Yea sick vid! Damn thats a nice gym, thats one thing i miss about living in so cal! All the gyms were nice. Nothing like the sound of iron slamming around echoing in the back ground well actually ill be honest its second to the sound of poker chips shuffling haha. I keep a notebook and hand write all my lifts and sets and weight etc... Im old school lol. It would be much easier if i printed up a preset deal like you got going on. Hopefully the headache was just a coincidence like mine was. But drink that water and check your BP just to be safe. Daily weight updates are nice to be able to show where the gains start coming in. Mine started about 4 days in i was up 2lbs then over the next 3days bam an extra 3lbs. You got a great log going its good motivation in my book.
hahah thanks reece! yeah the notes help to keep me in check and not over/under estimate what ive been doing and stuff ya kno? i will be posting an update later today after some school work :damnit: !

perico13

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the shout out bro! Workout looked good, your turning into a monster! Try not to get to green lol.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is now a buy one, get one free for Monsterdrol XT from RLS Supplements! Check it out while supplies last.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
There is now a buy one, get one free for Monsterdrol XT from RLS Supplements! Check it out while supplies last.
Just got One of each!

Phil, Lookin good in here man. Vids are fantastic thanks for uploadin them.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Just got One of each!

Phil, Lookin good in here man. Vids are fantastic thanks for uploadin them.

xfraction! thank you my friend! that means a lot! I will post some more! and glad to have u in! man; i am really itching just to stock up on a few bottles here.. geez hahaha

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahahah damn I was hoping not to sound TOO asian hahahaha; glad you like the vid buddy and the squats too! and definitely lookin forward to ur DL!!!
Haha it is all good. Didnt think u were Asian till I saw ur video. Then when I heard u I knew :lol:

Videos of lifts FTW!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
FML! why did this have to happen?!? but yeah i picked up some malicious for the near future! :gives:

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
nice video man...and dude your squat is ridiculously low man i wish i could get down that far.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
nice video man...and dude your squat is ridiculously low man i wish i could get down that far.
thanks jd!! haha im trying my best bro! it took a lot of pain to get that low hahahah ; but im sure you're squat is great! :sgrin:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea im going to have to jump on the monsterdrol buy 1 get 1 for sure, hesitant on the maliscious mass for the fact of the Mlmg content. Never used it but that sh** really scares me since from my reading Mlmg is gyno in a bottle! They need to get real generous and release phytoserms at the end of this week at buy 1 get 1!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha; yeah man, I too am a little scared about it as well, but you know what? .. when i get my hands on it and after taking some time off; I will make a log of the dreaded malic. mass! oh yah i havent read much on phytoserms; is that supposed to be in pct? :) excuse the noobishness

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Yea man its suppose to be a pretty epic test booster. But should be a part of PCT.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey i just watched your video log, that was pretty cool. Good job on the squats, I can tell some growth is going to be happening from that.

This compound is looking pretty good, I'm going to have to try it for myself :)

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I really want to stack phytoSerm with HCGenerate when it's time for my PCT. I've been waiting patiently for it to come out! well not very patiently to be honest.

If i was in the states, i'd hop on the BOGO offer for sure.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
I really want to stack phytoSerm with HCGenerate when it's time for my PCT. I've been waiting patiently for it to come out! well not very patiently to be honest.

If i was in the states, i'd hop on the BOGO offer for sure.
man that does sound like a killer PCT! :)

Hey i just watched your video log, that was pretty cool. Good job on the squats, I can tell some growth is going to be happening from that.

This compound is looking pretty good, I'm going to have to try it for myself :)
thanks bro! those squats should do the trick!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 update:

Weight: 165.8 (+2.3lbs)
Mood level

-im feeling good!!

Strength level

- yesterday's squats I broke some PR's on the sets of 6-10, especially for 205. SLDL are also improving!

Endurance level

elevated!

Side effect level
as i mentioned earlier, I had a mile headache yesterday after my 2nd dose; but today I noticed that I am a urinating quite frequently. I know that I'm drinking a lot of water which I always have been, but I am not holding much water at all.

Libido

- This is starting to become quite high. I have the urge to polish the shotgun a lot more than one time hahahaha;

Sleep quality

Great! and getting better!! knocking out like a baby quickly

Appetite

The voraciousness is starting to kick in. I am having pretty large meals frequently, and almost zero bloat. This is an area that I will observe more closely.:food::food:

Today's training

- REST and GROW

Diet Macros
252 g protein
207 g carb
117 g fat

TOMORROW'S PLANS: Still deciding between arm blast, delt blast, or back. My recovery level is getting quicker despite the high volume.

Last edited:
BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great updates so far man..

I'll be checking out that video later when i get home.

Keep killin it bro

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Great updates so far man..

I'll be checking out that video later when i get home.

Keep killin it bro
thank you big beast; check it out and let me know what you think :yumyum: