Ignition and Inception with Monsterdrol-XT!!!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
interesting that its starting to kick in strength for you so soon... and I like that you're sleeping better. The last time I ran epi I was sleeping 2-4 hours a night. It was horrible.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interested in this Monsterdrol...count me in Bro:sgrin:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
interesting that its starting to kick in strength for you so soon... and I like that you're sleeping better. The last time I ran epi I was sleeping 2-4 hours a night. It was horrible.
ahh geez; are u kidding me 2-4 hrs?? i would kill someone if i was like that bro!

Interested in this Monsterdrol...count me in Bro:sgrin:
yes!! from the looks of things, you won't be disappointed! and i saw ur log bro; it's lookin SWEET! :sgrin:

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for the gains. Ordered 2 MDXT on the BOGO, looks like a great compound.

Maybe MDXT to SD bridge (assuming it's like Phera)?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for the gains. Ordered 2 MDXT on the BOGO, looks like a great compound.

Maybe MDXT to SD bridge (assuming it's like Phera)?
sup milas! you should be good to go haha; hmmm that bridge sounds interesting, i wonder which one is stronger still to start the bridge

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 : going to destroy back and arms

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
sup milas! you should be good to go haha; hmmm that bridge sounds interesting, i wonder which one is stronger still to start the bridge
same here...i dunno why, maybe just because of all the past evidence supporting sd, but i have the connotation in my mind that its still stronger. it'll be interesting to see which is more potent.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same here...i dunno why, maybe just because of all the past evidence supporting sd, but i have the connotation in my mind that its still stronger. it'll be interesting to see which is more potent.
If MDXT is equivalent to or stronger than Phera, it seems like finishing with SD would be the way to go (dry-ish compound after wet-ish, strongest side effects last). Unreal knows a lot about SD, he'd have a better idea I'm sure.

Thinking maybe this will be my next cycle in the new year...

Keep the log rolling, waiting to see how it goes!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
damn guys, today's workout was beyond epic... PR's on everything!!!! Will be updating this in a bit! Just ordered a double tuna on wheat from Subway hell YES! stay tuned!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If MDXT is equivalent to or stronger than Phera, it seems like finishing with SD would be the way to go (dry-ish compound after wet-ish, strongest side effects last). Unreal knows a lot about SD, he'd have a better idea I'm sure.

Thinking maybe this will be my next cycle in the new year...

Keep the log rolling, waiting to see how it goes!
I think SD is still stronger than MDXT. It's one of the strongest steroids that's cycle-able. I like to run SD first so that you make the most gains earliest in the cycle and you thus spend more time retaining more gains before PCT starts.

damn guys, today's workout was beyond epic... PR's on everything!!!! Will be updating this in a bit! Just ordered a double tuna on wheat from Subway hell YES! stay tuned!
PR's on everything! sounds good.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Update

Weight: Start = 163.5............ 165.4 (+1.9lbs) lost a little?? I will be upping my calories further to around 3500 to 3700 for the time being! sheesh

dose: 30 mg

Mood level

- very optimistic and just happy

Strength level

- today's workout will show

Pump level

- i added this category right now; because they are starting to become super intense and long-lasting

Endurance level
HIGHLY ELEVATED

Side effect level
-no more headaches as of now
- no joint issues
- frequent urination

Libido

- HIGH!

Sleep quality

superb!

Appetite

The voraciousness is in full swing. I am having pretty large meals frequently, and almost zero bloat. This is an area that I will observe more closely.

Today's training

Back and Arms

1. Wide-grip weight pull-ups with no swinging and dead hang (4-6 rep range) - BW + 35 (6!!PR), +35(5), +35 (4.5), +35(4.5), +35 (4.75), - BW only (11!!!! PR!)

2. Bent Over BB Row 4-6 rep range - 235 (6!! PR!), 235 (6), 240 (6), 245 (4.5), 245 (4), 135 (20!!); these are getting crazy; these are done with minimal body english and really feeling the contraction

3. BB Curl - 60 (10), 60 (8), 65 (6)

4. Tri-Rope Pressdown with a 1 sec squeeze - 90 (10!), 90 (10), 90 (7), 90 (7), 40 (20)

5. V Bar Tri Pressdown with a 1 sec squeeze - 80 (15!!); 100 (10!); 130 (7) :( ; 60 (20!!!)

6. weighted dips to 25 reps total - +35 plate (10), (5), (5), (4), (3!!) with 15 sec break in between

7. Reverse Curl "21"'s - holy shnikees these were the most painful thing ever!! - BUT PR's!! 40(21); 40 (18), 40 (21!!)

8. Zottman Curl to finish - rep range 6-10: 25 (8), 25 (8), 20 (6)

Diet Macros
290 g carb
290 g protein
221 g fat
holy **** haha

TOMORROW'S PLANS: unknown for right now!

Last edited:

merdock1983

Awards
good workout bro im glad the monster working for u too its only going to get better the pumps are bada**

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
good workout bro im glad the monster working for u too its only going to get better the pumps are bada**
thanks buddy!! your's and reece's log is inspiring me man! I'm just not used to force feeding myself all this food hahaha; keep killing!

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Keep killin man that weight should start jumpin up about now

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Damn those BB rows are beastly! Im going to have step my game up no doubt. I love weighted pullups man nothing get my lats pumped like those. How are you splitting the dosing on your MD? I dose mine 1 pill at a time at 10am/3:30pm/9pm. And i bet that .4lbs is water or you weighed in different clothes or whatnot. Its insignificant dont worry about it brother. Also damn that FAT intake is HIGH!!!! I usually only have either fat or carbs high. But im also a vagina and dont want to gain any fat haha. I could only imagine if i were to dirty bulk this cycle how it would turn out!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
I'm in on this! I ordered up so MDXT as well and plan on doing a similar bridge in a couple months so im interested to see your results bro. I just did my 1st cycle a few months ago and gained nothing..

Great detail on your logs and a video log??....DAAAAAAANNNNGGG You just brought logs on a whole new level with that one. :)

Keep killing it, stay healthy and injury free

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Damn those BB rows are beastly! Im going to have step my game up no doubt. I love weighted pullups man nothing get my lats pumped like those. How are you splitting the dosing on your MD? I dose mine 1 pill at a time at 10am/3:30pm/9pm. And i bet that .4lbs is water or you weighed in different clothes or whatnot. Its insignificant dont worry about it brother. Also damn that FAT intake is HIGH!!!! I usually only have either fat or carbs high. But im also a vagina and dont want to gain any fat haha. I could only imagine if i were to dirty bulk this cycle how it would turn out!

hahahah thanks brother!! im trying to match u and merdocks pull-ups!! hahahah ya'll got me jealous! ; as for the MDXT dosing scheme I do 9 am/ 3 pm and 6-7 pm (just in case it has a tendency to keep me awake (although I haven't experimented with late night dosing); the fat intake was kind of ridiculous today hahahah; lots of olive oil! to be truthful, I'm throwing in a cheat meal or two into the mix to help me up the calories because it's tough for me to eat clean and hit 3000-3500 cals hahaha

I'm in on this! I ordered up so MDXT as well and plan on doing a similar bridge in a couple months so im interested to see your results bro. I just did my 1st cycle a few months ago and gained nothing..

Great detail on your logs and a video log??....DAAAAAAANNNNGGG You just brought logs on a whole new level with that one. :)

Keep killing it, stay healthy and injury free
hey lightweight!! glad to have u in bro! you will definitely enjoy this log as much as I am! and thanks for the props on the log/video! I will try to keep this log fresh and interesting!! stay tuned!!! :sgrin::sgrin:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
good morning minds! this is day 6 and things are going awesome! off to the gym for deadlift training and shoulders! be back with an update and possibly a vid!!!!

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
good morning minds! this is day 6 and things are going awesome! off to the gym for deadlift training and shoulders! be back with an update and possibly a vid!!!!
dude screw it just pull 700 to beat tomahawk....

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Your not kidding on hard to get a clean 3k cals. I struggle with this daily, but im eating 6 full meals and barely getting it. I know alot of people use weight gainers to help bump up the cals and protein but ive never used one before. Yes man lets see a vid i got nothing going on today rest day for me, maybe some abs!

merdock1983

Awards
hahahah thanks brother!! im trying to match u and merdocks pull-ups!! hahahah ya'll got me jealous! ; as for the MDXT dosing scheme I do 9 am/ 3 pm and 6-7 pm (just in case it has a tendency to keep me awake (although I haven't experimented with late night dosing); the fat intake was kind of ridiculous today hahahah; lots of olive oil! to be truthful, I'm throwing in a cheat meal or two into the mix to help me up the calories because it's tough for me to eat clean and hit 3000-3500 cals hahaha

i dose mine at 9am 4pm 11pm it hasnt affected my sleep at all i sleep like a baby but thats me no telling what it will do from person to person. i was trying to get 4000 cals a day but decided thats a little to much even 3500 is hard as hell. are u adding any liquid to the daily calorie count like oj. good luck on catching up with us on pull ups its been a while since ive done them im thinking 40 plus now in my dreams lol

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
dude screw it just pull 700 to beat tomahawk....

hahahhaah i wish man!!

Your not kidding on hard to get a clean 3k cals. I struggle with this daily, but im eating 6 full meals and barely getting it. I know alot of people use weight gainers to help bump up the cals and protein but ive never used one before. Yes man lets see a vid i got nothing going on today rest day for me, maybe some abs!
for sure; it is tough hahahah; you will get a vid today in a little bit; currently going to work on editing it and posting up a nice update; you will **** your pants hahahah

I would lose weight on 3k calories :(
must be nice to cut at 3k bishhh hahahah; :madfawk::madfawk:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have to cut down to like 2700 and thats BEFORE cardio and weights so like 2300 :(

derekderek

Awards
Hey man awesome log loved the video! I just bought a couple bottles of Monster& Malicious because of all these logs on them. Keep it up man!!!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Hey man awesome log loved the video! I just bought a couple bottles of Monster& Malicious because of all these logs on them. Keep it up man!!!
You should take both at the same time.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Sorry im late In this bishhh

reecew

Awards
  • Established
POST IT! Been lruking in the shadows all day waiting on it real creepy style haha lol

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hahahaha update coming now!!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 update!!!

Weight: Start = 163.5............ 167. (+3.5lbs) hell yes!! calories will be hovering now around 3700-4000

dose: 30 mg

Mood level

- straight up motivated

Strength level

- today's workout will show; you guys are in for a treat!!!

Pump level

- ridiculously elevated; but nothing excruciating that interferes with workout performance

Endurance level
HIGHLY ELEVATED

Side effect level

-no more headaches as of now
- no joint issues
- frequent urination

Libido

- HIGH!

Sleep quality

superb!

Appetite

The voraciousness is in full swing. I am having pretty large meals frequently, and almost zero bloat. This is an area that I will observe more closely.

Today's training

!! = PR!
Delts and Deadlift killing spree

1. DB Shoulder Press - 50 (10!!!); 55 (8!!); 55 (5.5), 60 (3!!); 32.5 (16!!!)

2. DB Lateral - 35 (10!!!); 35 (9.5!!); 35 (7); 22.5 (19!!!)

3. Bent Over DB Lateral - 22.5 (12); (10), (8), 15 (20!!)

Magnusson Ortmayer Deadlift routine/ holy ****! this is a hard routine!! I only did a fragment of it and ditched the hamstring curls, and abs. Plus, the regimen also calls for high rep deadlifts; but I replaced em with snatch grip deads to improve speed off the ground and add more meat to my back!

1. Deadlift 70% =
a. 4 reps = 325!!!
b. 4 reps = 325!!!
c. 4 reps = 325!!!
d. 4 reos = 325!!!

2. Deadlift 80% =
a. 2 reps = 370!!!!
b. 2 reps = 370!!!!

3. Deadlift 90% =
a. 2 reps = 390!!! omfg yes!
b. 2 reps = 405!!!!!!! = finally hit my dream of 4 plates on this bad boy!!

4. Snatch Grip Deads on blocks =
a. 5 reps = 295!!!!!
b. 5 reps = 295!!!!!

VIDEO HERE!!! check it out!!!

I am now icing my back and getting nutrition in!!

Diet Macros
365 g protein
155 g carb
127 g fat

TOMORROW'S PLANS: Rest and feed the growing monster

p.s. christmas came early for next years run!!!

Attachments

Last edited:

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea good work man. Glad to see you got in on the sale. I procrastinated like im very good at and missed out on the monsterdrol. My next cycle will be a cutting cycle anyways so not sure what im going to run for that yet anyways. Keep it up!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice job on the 405 deads bro! I'm diggin the video logs they're cool. And those bottles of MDXT and MM look sexy i like the label art :p

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did some catching up and watched the videos, real cool man. This is a great log and good job on the squats and deads man, you're really doing some work!

Keep it up buddy :D

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Hell yea good work man. Glad to see you got in on the sale. I procrastinated like im very good at and missed out on the monsterdrol. My next cycle will be a cutting cycle anyways so not sure what im going to run for that yet anyways. Keep it up!
thanks reece!! yeah man i had to jump on that sale like no tommorrow and since they're sold out now im so glad i did!!! when you planning to cut???

Nice job on the 405 deads bro! I'm diggin the video logs they're cool. And those bottles of MDXT and MM look sexy i like the label art :p

thanks unreal!!! this is a nice and memorable milestone for me and i hope to improve this soon!!! and yes the artwork is friggin sexy as hell; those bottles are my babies hahaha:sgrin:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Did some catching up and watched the videos, real cool man. This is a great log and good job on the squats and deads man, you're really doing some work!

Keep it up buddy :D
hell yes!! thanks BB; I'm really trying hard as you can tell by my face in the vids!! haha; but mg/mg this compound is making me feel like superman in the gym and with little to no sides (hopefully this keeps up!) to boot as well!:bigeyes:

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell yes!! thanks BB; I'm really trying hard as you can tell by my face in the vids!! haha; but mg/mg this compound is making me feel like superman in the gym and with little to no sides (hopefully this keeps up!) to boot as well!:bigeyes:
Awesome bro

I got me 2 bottles in the mail today of the MDXT :D

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Thinking ill clean bulk through february. Then start cutting in march so i can have 3 full months before summer. Thats the plan but it also depends on my progress till then.

Your video logs "the way of the future", your going howard hughes our on asses!

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I must say u did me proud man. Def need to go accept ur invite to "The Deadlift Crew" now lol. Digging the video of course. Makes me kind of wish I could do that but my phone is being a POS. Keep up the vlog it is def unique and a cool thing. Seems like ur gains r about to explode.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Putting in work my man, looking good... great form on your deadlifts by the way. The videos are the biz.

Im jealous everyone's got their MDXT in and im still waiting. If the mailman suddenly starts looking huge then at least I'll know where they went. :lol:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro

I got me 2 bottles in the mail today of the MDXT :D
uh oh!! time to do work!!

Thinking ill clean bulk through february. Then start cutting in march so i can have 3 full months before summer. Thats the plan but it also depends on my progress till then.

Your video logs "the way of the future", your going howard hughes our on asses!
that sounds like a great plan! i may have to follow suit if i dont get addicted to this whole bulking thing haha! and I'm no howard hughes but i am definitely wanting to keep u guys interested! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

Haha I must say u did me proud man. Def need to go accept ur invite to "The Deadlift Crew" now lol. Digging the video of course. Makes me kind of wish I could do that but my phone is being a POS. Keep up the vlog it is def unique and a cool thing. Seems like ur gains r about to explode.
chyyeah!!! i made it!! hahahaha ; i 'll keep you guys posted on the progress!

Putting in work my man, looking good... great form on your deadlifts by the way. The videos are the biz.

Im jealous everyone's got their MDXT in and im still waiting. If the mailman suddenly starts looking huge then at least I'll know where they went. :lol:
thank you good sir! deads are my favorite! cept when getting stuck halfway with a heavy ass weight hahah! Don't worry my friend! Santa's on the way with your goodies!!:lol::lol:

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 update!

Day 7 update

Weight 163.5......... 167.7-168.0 (scale kept flucutating some how haha) (+4.2 or 4.5!!)

Rest day! Volume of workouts increased tomorrow!:sgrin:

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Time for week 2! I bet it gets better lol

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
40mg monsterdrol?? do it.... i hear its a lot milder on sides then superdrol so.... i mean... what's stopping you? LOL

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
uh oh me and my mouth

you know how youre supposed to have an angel on one shoulder and a devil on the other??

well the good guy never shows up to work ;)

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Pilip you crazy man you! And here i thought i was going to have to deal with this with merdock haha. He was wanting to start the cycle at 30mg with no feedback on the compound at all. I talked him into 1 week at 20mg then the rest at 30mg. Its hard man weve been at 30mg for the last week and still no sides so i dont see an issue bumping it up. I wont be able to though because i want a full 4 week cycle other wise it would be cut short sveral days since i only have 1 bottle. But your still nuts none the less man haha. I mustve packed on some size in the last week because 2 different people at the gym today commented to me that ive really blown up the past month so i told them its all diet and hard work SUCKERS!!! lol Nah it is partly due to that so i wasnt lieing.