Ignition and Inception with Monsterdrol-XT!!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cool dude, looking significantly thicker.
MDXT->Epi bridge, great success!

reecew

Awards
  • Established
Much beefier man! Great results, cant wait to see how much you hold on to. You have a great PCT lined up so you got that on your side! Keep killing it in PCT also dont pull a ME and get sick mid PCT and F things up!! Take your vitamins and eat your veggies lol.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!!! let us hope for a successful PCT haha

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 PCT: starting weight 182............... 183 (+1lb) wtf?! hahaha ive been keeping sodium in check, so hopefully this will stick!

Gonna crush back and arms tomorrow then a day off after!

phytoserms should be on the way, so as of right now, its just Nolva, PC support, and its doing great!!

So, I decided that Phytoserms and Triazole will be implemented on Week 2 of this badass PCT.... Osta sarms + NTBM's bridge will be started soon after!!!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 PCT: 182............. 182.4 (+0.4lb)

Crushed a new PR today in delts and tris!! things are lookin good; haven't started the phytoserms yet! So far, just PCT support and nolva are doing good! and the OSTA doesn't hurt either hehehe

some updated pics!! I feel big in these pics haha... Zama man continue your log buddy!!! i swear these MDXT make people hate life shi-t

some pics! still makin steady, but slight progress :)

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
tomorrow; Triazole is entering the picture + 12.5 mg osta, then cruising from there

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
i am jealous of your flying squirrel back

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 9: PCT 182.......... 183 (+1lb)

my strength is climbing!! had a VERY solid chest/tricep day and hit some new PR's!

OSTA low dosed at 10 mg; Triazole at 3 caps/day and Nolva at 20 mg still!

PR on flat bench was 2 plates!! i can't believe I finally hit my dream of repping it (although only for 3)

and I put up incline bench at 185 for 4!! this is sick! good stuff so far and if this keeps up; I may keep all my gains from my cycle and perhaps add a pound

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you're killin it in PCT pil, just like a true champ. keep at it brudda!

Merry Christmas buddy

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
thank you brother!!! tryna do it big man!! merry xmas my friend!! and eat up! :)

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 11: weight will be taken after the holiday food retention haha

Did back and bi's today! Highlights were doing strict bent over rows; not the yates rows; for 225 (6); this number should shoot up as I get used to it!

Deadlifts!! just felt like doing them today on a whim after back and bi's!

highlights only

405 (4)

425 (3);

450 (1)

465 (1)

475 (1)!!!!

485 (1!!)

495 (.5 only got halfway up above the knees!!)
I will surpass this weight!! I promise you guys that!!!!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 13 update:
Weight 182.............. 181.5 (-0.5) (I think all of the sodium has left and water is leaving too from the holidays)

Popped the 1st pill of Phytoserm! The magic should be underway! I've been urinating pretty frequently and waking up dryer and harder in more ways than one haha; Today I'm working on creating a more intense workout regimen and may implement 5x5 as Reece suggested with some added volume and drop sets. I am planning on competing in about a year if my diet and everything is on point! I may do a 22-26 week ultra clean bulk followed by 20-22 weeks of cutting .5-1 lb a week!! More updates on the way!!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
Day 15

weight 182..........182.2 (+.2)

this PCT is doing GREAT! I don't feel as if I've lost any strength, in fact I feel like I am retaining strength and gaining just a little bit more!

Started using 5x5 and it's a different kind of animal. It's volume mixed with high intensity and i love it :)

Right now here is what's going on
10 mg OSTA
2 caps spread in AM/PM of Phytoserms-347
3-4 caps Triazole
4 caps Post Cycle Assist
10 mg Nolva

There is a bit of joint dryness around my elbows, but I am helping it with extra fish oil and glucosamine. Facial skin is starting to get a bit oily. Mood is good, no lethargy so far.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 15

weight 182..........182.2 (+.2)

this PCT is doing GREAT! I don't feel as if I've lost any strength, in fact I feel like I am retaining strength and gaining just a little bit more!

Started using 5x5 and it's a different kind of animal. It's volume mixed with high intensity and i love it :)

Right now here is what's going on
10 mg OSTA
2 caps spread in AM/PM of Phytoserms-347
3-4 caps Triazole
4 caps Post Cycle Assist
10 mg Nolva

There is a bit of joint dryness around my elbows, but I am helping it with extra fish oil and glucosamine. Facial skin is starting to get a bit oily. Mood is good, no lethargy so far.
great log here man I been ghosting it for awhile now.I love the 5x5.sucks about the dryness that **** sucks.reminds me of the popping sounds like they were yesterday but its nuttin some fish oil and gluco won't fix.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
great log here man I been ghosting it for awhile now.I love the 5x5.sucks about the dryness that **** sucks.reminds me of the popping sounds like they were yesterday but its nuttin some fish oil and gluco won't fix.
hey mich! thank you my friend! yeah im re-upping the fish oil and glucosamine again like i was on cycle haha; I'll keep you guys posted!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
how are you liking osta? for some reason i thought you were a lot farther than 5 days further into pct than me.

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
i think im on day 17 as of today haha; what day of pct u on?? OSTA is treating me well bro!! I'll post up a more detailed description in a bit!

2k1s

2k1s

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking it too. I'm getting stronger into pct, which is weird. My ego is still large :lol: I'm almost tempted to run s4 between cycles now. Its going to be a long time before I cycle again.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been away for a bit, but you got a damn good PCT going there bro!

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys!! yeah OSTA is definitely delivering the goods as far as I'm concerned; Vascularity and endurance is increasing; and the pumps are getting better. But I like the fact that I am hitting new PR"s still in PCT!!!

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Hey pilip99 how do you like that spud belt you picked up a few weeks ago? I was thinking of getting one soon. Also what size did you get?

pilip99

pilip99

Awards
  • Established
hey brother! i picked up a large size, but I should've picked up a medium haha; The large should fit well, but make sure to measure the area above your waise right near your bellybutton :); it's treating me well so far and it's pretty broken in after 2 weeks of use

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
hey brother! i picked up a large size, but I should've picked up a medium haha; The large should fit well, but make sure to measure the area above your waise right near your bellybutton :); it's treating me well so far and it's pretty broken in after 2 weeks of use
Thanks bro!