Test/Tren/Anavar/Ephedra

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
This is the cycle that is going to bring me the results I fiend for. I FULLY understand the whole “get your diet dialed in correctly” before you do anything now. No more half done diets, or frequent cheat days, no slacking off. This cycle is my second job. It’s going to be very interesting as it’s my first trying a few compounds together. The whole picture is laid out in stone. I will adjust any dosing accordingly or drop anything that may be causing issues with completion of the cycle. I want to shred the fat, build some muscle and have the desirable six pack. I’ll be taking pictures every 4 weeks. I may post them throughout the log, or all in 1 shot. Now the details

Cycle Layout
Week 1-10 Test Prop 200mgs EOD
Week 1-8 Tren A 75mg – 100mg EOD
Week 1-3 EC Stack 25/200mg x 2 ED
Week 4-10 Anavar 80mg ED

Ancillaries:
B6 600mg/ed
Caber 500mg E3D
Letro .4mg ED or 1mg EOD
Cycle Assist

Diet
Oats (80g)/Shake 50g
Chicken (6oz)/ potato or rice (6oz)/ Veggies
Pre – Shake 50g/potato or rice (4oz)
Post - Red meat (8oz) / potato or rice 4oz) / Veggies
Chicken (6oz)/ potato or rice 4oz)
Shake Only

Routine 5 day split
Chest/Hamstring
Bicep/Tricep
Quads
Delts/Traps
Back
*Abs and calves rotated daily*

Pre-Cardio AM - EC STACK/Aminos/Glutamine
Post-Workout Cardio - 15 minutes HIIT

UKStrength

Good luck with the cycle mate, I'll be following this one for definite ;) How many cycles have you done previously?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Ton of PH's, 1 Inject.
This is in my opinion strong for a second cycle but, I've researched and read up on it, as well as had the advice from experienced users I personally trust.

Thanks for subbing.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
This week is only EC, then I will begin the pinning.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
-update- Ive noticed a great difference in physique changes since I've started using EC Stack in combination of a moderate carb/low fat/high protein diet. My strength has stayed with me, not sure if its really gone up yet as im on a 5 day split. My cardio is spot on. I missed Wednesday's cardio. But, have been dead on every other day. i guess 5-7 times a week is still good enough.

The EC is causing me to sweat 24/7, its bad but it feels good. I feel clean from it.

I may implement cardio post workout for 15 mintues of HIIT with also the original plan of 30-40 minutes of morning cardio on an empty stomach

3 days until I begin pinning, its been almost 18 months from my last injection cycle, and Im feeling nervous about the needles right now...Im use to 2 days a week for injecting now its going to be 3x-4x

I got a

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Today, and tomorrow. Then Im SLAMMING IT!

Im keeping this cycle on the down low with my family,friends, and girl... I hope they dont notice...LOL

I've been looking in the mirror and thinking about all of this AAS usage, supplementation in general, quality of life I live, and the self given restrictions and expectations I give myself, also the amount of money I've spent. I'm planning on this being my last, who knows if i'll come back (probably will) but, im finding it to be unnecessary "possible" harm done to my body and possibly shortening my life span. Everyone reacts differently, or thinks differently, its my thoughts, in my thread so dont bash. But, im pumped to see whats to come of it!!!

Still having nightmares about needles... ;[

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Dedicated to go for it today, jabbed 150mg/50mg - 2ml in the shoulder.

I have a lump in my shoulder from the injection...Its gone down a bit now...
Im gonna split my shoulders now 1.5ml each once I hit 200mg/100mg.

This is really painful, I have to keep my arm to the side. Pretty much paralyzed.

Side Note - After my injection I laid myself down on the couch for a quick nap, I awoke very quickly with my heart beating somewhat fast, could that of been cause of the gear? Will the pain eventually subside with more frequent injects? Im not looking forward to Tuesdays inj...

Tomorrow, it starts, hard and heavy. Everything above is how it'll be performed. Stoked and ready!

caliphotog

Awards
Alright man... Subbed!!!! I am very excited to read along and see how this goes. I am curious to see how you will keep, what should be a drastic change in a small amount of time, from that family and friends. I am very excited to see how this goes! Hit it hard son!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Alright man... Subbed!!!! I am very excited to read along and see how this goes. I am curious to see how you will keep, what should be a drastic change in a small amount of time, from that family and friends. I am very excited to see how this goes! Hit it hard son!
Thanks bro, I need the support and motivation, my arm is gonna fall off, but its been about..6 hours the pain has gone significantly down.

I have a job which requires me to lift **** all day and drive...so im worried about the pain... Will I ever become use to it?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it's causing your shoulder pain, why not switch it up to your ass cheek. id rather my cheek hurt than shoulder or thigh.

MOD EDIT: This doesn't even remotely belong in the supp review section.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
MOD EDIT: This doesn't even remotely belong in the supp review section.

huh, hey, I wondered the same thing, I saw this when I was looking to see if there were any aas post in the sup review section as I didn't know if I should post my cycle log (all d/s's) here, or in the aas section since it is sold as a supplement. lol now I know...

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I'd check you're BP to make sure it's not too high.

Sounds like a beast of a cycle.
I had it checked last time, it was healthy #, but now im ON, i should definitely monitor. I'll use the one at the grocery store next time im in there... :happysad:

I feel slightly sick, like my throat is itchy, I felt a little more non-tolerant of peoples bull****, more aggression in general. I cant stop sweating either.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Hey I am definitly subbed in on this one. I am running test/tren/anavar in a month and a half and so i will be watching this one.
Have fun and lets see some pics!

caliphotog

Awards
The sweating, aggression, and slightly sick feeling could all be indicators of high blood pressure. Honestly, I have seen too many mixed results from using the BP machines at the market. You are on a fairly beefy cycle for your second time around and I would monitor it close. You already spent a grip on this cycle, so go and drop another $40-$50 and buy yourself a decent BP monitor.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Hey I am definitly subbed in on this one. I am running test/tren/anavar in a month and a half and so i will be watching this one.
Have fun and lets see some pics!
Right on bro!!!
Im taking this cycle very serious. Prop is SCREWED UP SH!T...
Im relaxing right now, relaxing watching a movie so I will wake up for morning cardio. M-F I live for this ****.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
The sweating, aggression, and slightly sick feeling could all be indicators of high blood pressure. Honestly, I have seen too many mixed results from using the BP machines at the market. You are on a fairly beefy cycle for your second time around and I would monitor it close. You already spent a grip on this cycle, so go and drop another $40-$50 and buy yourself a decent BP monitor.

Where can I pick one up at?

I did take EC with this today, thats when I felt it...shortness of breath etc..

What can I megadose to help get it down?
Im running 2x a day... 30 minute jog in the AM, 15 minute HIIT after workout in the afternoon/evening

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
i want to run something very similar to this, still debating if i want to go with...

Test E 600mg/week 1-12
Tren Hex 400/week 1-10
Var 50mg ed 1-8

or

Test Prop 150mg eod 1-10
Tren Ace 100 eod 1-8
Car 50mg ed 1-8

decisions decisions...

caliphotog

Awards
Costco used to sell an "Omron" that was pretty dang accurate and I think it was about $50, maybe $60. I'm sure that you can also get one at Target or Walmart.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
i want to run something very similar to this, still debating if i want to go with...

Test E 600mg/week 1-12
Tren Hex 400/week 1-10
Var 50mg ed 1-8

or

Test Prop 150mg eod 1-10
Tren Ace 100 eod 1-8
Car 50mg ed 1-8

decisions decisions...
I am going to run
test prop 100mg eod
tren ace 75mg eod
anavar 50mg

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I was drinking way to much diet soda this past few weeks...Im feeling it in my lower back now.... stupid!

Gonna check out target for the blood pressure machine right now. will be back in an hour or so..

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
I was drinking way to much diet soda this past few weeks...Im feeling it in my lower back now.... stupid!

Gonna check out target for the blood pressure machine right now. will be back in an hour or so..
keep in mind that most of those cuffs are for for the average arm size of 13" and below. And most of us would have bigger arms than that. (I would hope). So you readings will be off.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I bought a wrist cuff one....170/118!!! WTF thats BAD. Its late and hot down here..im sweating just sitting around. Im going to try again in the morning.

Im gonna use my celery seed and niacin and high doses to try and get this thing under control.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
be sure and read the material and see what the size arm the cuff is designed for. If you go to the little machines in grocery stores and stuff you will notice your reading is always real high and thats because they are for 13" arms and below. The best thing to do is just go into your doctors office and get them to check it for you. My doctors office will check it for free. When I get my blood pressure checked any other way it shows real high then when I go to the doctor it will show much much lower.
The doctor was the one who told me about the arm sizing thing.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
be sure and read the material and see what the size arm the cuff is designed for. If you go to the little machines in grocery stores and stuff you will notice your reading is always real high and thats because they are for 13" arms and below. The best thing to do is just go into your doctors office and get them to check it for you. My doctors office will check it for free. When I get my blood pressure checked any other way it shows real high then when I go to the doctor it will show much much lower.
The doctor was the one who told me about the arm sizing thing.

If I had insurance...tested again 158/83 w/ 97 pulse a min.
Im gonna mega dose some hawthorn and niacin, and watch my sodium very strictly. o more condiments or anything. even though I sweat a boatload.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Ya that top number is pretty high. You need to watch it. But also dont stress to much about it because it will raise your blood pressure. (Go figure).
When I was like 20 I had high blood pressure and when I would check it and it was high I would get stressed about it and I would see my blood pressure go even higher as a result.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd considering dropping test a little. 700mg of prop is around like 850~900 of cyp/enan, pretty hefty on top of the tren. also you may want to drop out carbs and raise fats and go ketogenic, you'll get best results that way particularly once you start the anavar.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Ill back down to 150/75. Also im picking up hawthorn berry celery seed, and twinlabs. Blood pressure success and the cholest product with it.... using my phone right now...difficult to type on.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
good luck brotha, i did a cycle with test solution that ****E SUCKED, pinning twice daily and felt like getting shot with a pellet gun. i found using those little bean bags that you microwave and put on lower backs worked well if i heated it up good and then put it on my spot where i pinned. Tren is NASTY though, i gained like 20lbs and dropped 3-4%bf in 12 weeks on 750mg test cyp and 120mg of tren ace, stacking tren ace and IGF was absolutely unbelievable. i got so strong it was nuts, i've done cycles before but tren was unreal. it fealt like it was messing my body up and i'll never do it again but damn. i've never had any gear thin my hair but after 4-5 weeks of tren i could notice my hair getting falling out, scared the hell out of me but i stuck it through and my hair line is cool now. Tren is truly the gear of the devil. haha

i hear you on the balance in life and health issues and gear, i feel the same sometimes, thats why i limit myself to only one cycle a year max and sometimes i skip a year. low does peptides like IGF and cjc are fun too and don't feel so poisonous to your body.

i hope you have an amazing PCT setup too, tren shut me down like nothing i've ever experienced, it seriously took 6+ months for my body to feel 100% normal again and my PCT was very thorough. if i could have done it again i would have done 75mcg every other day of IGF for maybe the first 15 days of PCT and when starting the torem then phased in the cortisol control supps and then i also would have stayed on lower doses of torem for much longer. this next time i'll keep taking torem at like 20-30mg a day for 3 weeks after my normal PCT was done. i will also never EVER do a cycle again without HCG, seriously i think it should be considered required for any cycle longer than 5 weeks.

there are studies that show your bodies ability to produce testosterone can be permanently damaged if you're taking test/aas for 5+ weeks. no reason to mess with that...

good luck man, i'm subb'd

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
good luck brotha, i did a cycle with test solution that ****E SUCKED, pinning twice daily and felt like getting shot with a pellet gun. i found using those little bean bags that you microwave and put on lower backs worked well if i heated it up good and then put it on my spot where i pinned. Tren is NASTY though, i gained like 20lbs and dropped 3-4%bf in 12 weeks on 750mg test cyp and 120mg of tren ace, stacking tren ace and IGF was absolutely unbelievable. i got so strong it was nuts, i've done cycles before but tren was unreal. it fealt like it was messing my body up and i'll never do it again but damn. i've never had any gear thin my hair but after 4-5 weeks of tren i could notice my hair getting falling out, scared the hell out of me but i stuck it through and my hair line is cool now. Tren is truly the gear of the devil. haha

i hear you on the balance in life and health issues and gear, i feel the same sometimes, thats why i limit myself to only one cycle a year max and sometimes i skip a year. low does peptides like IGF and cjc are fun too and don't feel so poisonous to your body.

i hope you have an amazing PCT setup too, tren shut me down like nothing i've ever experienced, it seriously took 6+ months for my body to feel 100% normal again and my PCT was very thorough. if i could have done it again i would have done 75mcg every other day of IGF for maybe the first 15 days of PCT and when starting the torem then phased in the cortisol control supps and then i also would have stayed on lower doses of torem for much longer. this next time i'll keep taking torem at like 20-30mg a day for 3 weeks after my normal PCT was done. i will also never EVER do a cycle again without HCG, seriously i think it should be considered required for any cycle longer than 5 weeks.

there are studies that show your bodies ability to produce testosterone can be permanently damaged if you're taking test/aas for 5+ weeks. no reason to mess with that...

good luck man, i'm subb'd
Thanks for the words!

Im going to run HCG PCT instead of during. It seems counter IMO, to keep trying to sdpark ur balls back into production then shut them down again 2 days later with an injection...

Today... I felt THE PUMP HOLY FCUK IT WAS HURTING ALMOST

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I woke up this morning thinking "im badass, prop shot didn't hurt at all yesterday..." soon as I get out of bed...feels like a charlie horse in my left quad.

I ordered bulk hawthorn berry, celery seed, and some twinlabs stuff for cholesterol and blood pressure. Hoping this helps me out The BP is out of control. 170/120 the first day. Niacin seemed to knock it back down a bit, but that flush feeling is nuts...

Im excited for today's pump...
What sodium #'s should I be aiming for?

ADDITIONAL Supps
Celery Seed Extract 3g ED
Hawthorn Berry 3g ED
BP Success 2 ED
Cholesterol Success 2 ED
Fish Oil 5g+ ED
Coq10 400mg ED

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.....

They have a 'Niacin No Flush' at GNC if that worked well for ya.

Cycle looks sick Bro!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I read a while back that the no flush was a bit different than the regular. not sure if its true or not.

BP scarred the **** out of me... 200/118... Went straight to the store and bought hawthorn, and garlic... its dropped down to 140ish/105...I checked it again and it went to 145/86

Can there be a spike as my body is adjusting?

I hope anavar doesn't cause me any trouble either.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
It appears the heart rate is back to normal... However, my heart is pounding, im going to try some natural remedies such as breathing through one nostril and exhaling out the other.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
The Hawthorne Berry usually takes awhile to adjust, Hawthorne needs to be pre-loaded so it has time to get into system and take effect. Celery seed is quicker to help with BP, Celery is good for when you're already on cycle and BP issues arise. Try getting some celery seed in you, that should help.

Thats interesting about the No Flush Niacin, I'll have to look into that. I have a bottle of the No Flush on hand, have yet to use it. I'll let you know if i get any feedback on it.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Im down to 142/72 w/ 90 beats a minute.... from 205/120 w/ 147 beats a minute...

THANK GOD ITS DROPPING!
I think it was my body adjusting to the juiiiiiiice!

My calve numbers are up already...weird as I've neglected them for a while...
Shurggs are up, bout time, need to get some meat around my neck.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats a lonnnnng time to be on tren too man, i wouldn't run it that long. taking HCG during PCT is an old school way to do it too. you can suffer permanent reductions in your bodies ability to produce testosterone if you let your testes get shut down and then just leave them like that for 10+ weeks. similar to muscle atrophy if you don't use it, at least give yourself HCG shot 250iu twice a week or something, i mean it doesn't cost anything nearly and you know it won't HURT you by taking it so i don't see any reason to not take it. if you don't take it maybe messes you up and if you DO take it your test levels will be higher anyway. just my thoughts.

thats a sick cycle though man. i'm sure you'll get super jacked. be careful with gaining strength on the anavar and tren so quick you mess your joints up. just be careful with tren. that stuff is awesome, but very bad for you. i was even having violent dreams and **** on it, i will not be doing it again.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
thats a lonnnnng time to be on tren too man, i wouldn't run it that long. taking HCG during PCT is an old school way to do it too. you can suffer permanent reductions in your bodies ability to produce testosterone if you let your testes get shut down and then just leave them like that for 10+ weeks. similar to muscle atrophy if you don't use it, at least give yourself HCG shot 250iu twice a week or something, i mean it doesn't cost anything nearly and you know it won't HURT you by taking it so i don't see any reason to not take it. if you don't take it maybe messes you up and if you DO take it your test levels will be higher anyway. just my thoughts.

thats a sick cycle though man. i'm sure you'll get super jacked. be careful with gaining strength on the anavar and tren so quick you mess your joints up. just be careful with tren. that stuff is awesome, but very bad for you. i was even having violent dreams and **** on it, i will not be doing it again.
Im getting my hands on a 10k iu kit...so... I may not be able to run it the full length of the cycle... unless someone had some to sell.

I may just run it about 8 weeks, honestly.... however, the prop is killing me... I've had to neglect legs 2 days in a row now...

I had a cool dream the other night, im waiting for it to kick in...I noticed a heart rate increase upon injection. Still limping with my quad too. did the other one today with 2.5ml total. 75mg Tren 175 Test. When should I feel tren kick in fully?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Im getting my hands on a 10k iu kit...so... I may not be able to run it the full length of the cycle... unless someone had some to sell.

I may just run it about 8 weeks, honestly.... however, the prop is killing me... I've had to neglect legs 2 days in a row now...

I had a cool dream the other night, im waiting for it to kick in...I noticed a heart rate increase upon injection. Still limping with my quad too. did the other one today with 2.5ml total. 75mg Tren 175 Test. When should I feel tren kick in fully?
So how long into the cycle are you now?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
So how long into the cycle are you now?
Started sun day, 6 days in.

Im going to start limiting my carbs more as I feel they're TOO generous for a cut.

300g-350g protein 150g carbs

Would anabolic Pump be good to add to this stack?
Since DCP is out...

If im not mistaken, you take it with the highest carb meal. However, I workout in the afternoon, but my highest carb meal is in the AM?

Would I need to readjust my carb intake around my workout?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Alright, guys...The DREAMS of TREN are happening...

3 nights in a row....crazy weird stuff.

1st. I found a pair of gloves with lights in them that were light lazer beams...crazy..
2nd. My friends bro was really pissed at me and I didn't know why he was mad at me so I continually asked my friend why his bro was mad at me.
3rd. Some kid killed my friend in my old neighbrohood where I grew up, threw him off the top of a ditch on the street, blood was gushing out the back of his head, I ran with him in my arms through my neighbrohood, but the way i was running seemed endless... I was crying in my dream...

Im not really freaked out by the dreams but the details and how I remember them so vaguely is pretty cool. Gnarly **** though.

I feel much better using the herbs, esp. at a high dose for me... Im also just trying to take it easy, I feel myself a bit short tempered but its manageable, just realize what your putting into your body and you refrain yourself from looking like an ass.

Cant workout legs yet as I did 2 quad injects....kind of bummed I wanted to get my legs to catch up with my upper torso, drilled on the calves the other day, definitely felt good.

I am adjusting my carbs to about 150g per day.

No word on the Anabolic Pump for increasing fatloss?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Alright, guys...The DREAMS of TREN are happening...

3 nights in a row....crazy weird stuff.

1st. I found a pair of gloves with lights in them that were light lazer beams...crazy..
2nd. My friends bro was really pissed at me and I didn't know why he was mad at me so I continually asked my friend why his bro was mad at me.
3rd. Some kid killed my friend in my old neighbrohood where I grew up, threw him off the top of a ditch on the street, blood was gushing out the back of his head, I ran with him in my arms through my neighbrohood, but the way i was running seemed endless... I was crying in my dream...

Im not really freaked out by the dreams but the details and how I remember them so vaguely is pretty cool. Gnarly **** though.

I feel much better using the herbs, esp. at a high dose for me... Im also just trying to take it easy, I feel myself a bit short tempered but its manageable, just realize what your putting into your body and you refrain yourself from looking like an ass.

Cant workout legs yet as I did 2 quad injects....kind of bummed I wanted to get my legs to catch up with my upper torso, drilled on the calves the other day, definitely felt good.

I am adjusting my carbs to about 150g per day.

No word on the Anabolic Pump for increasing fatloss?
I dont know about the anabolic pump so I wont comment on that.
For the carb question. Assuming that your diet is low carb high protein diet then 150 carbs a day would be about right. I personally would lower down a little more.
I always like to make sure to get some carbs before my work out.

Have you tried carb cycling?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I dont know about the anabolic pump so I wont comment on that.
For the carb question. Assuming that your diet is low carb high protein diet then 150 carbs a day would be about right. I personally would lower down a little more.
I always like to make sure to get some carbs before my work out.

Have you tried carb cycling?
I like carbs in the AM so I can function, I feel myself being sluggish all day without carbs. Im thinking 60g oats meal 1. 50g potato meal 3. 40g post workout.

Gonna buy some DCP...from Europe since USA is out!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
yesterday, I had my buddy pin my glute within about 2 hours of a chest/hami workout, My numbers shot up across the board. bench/incline up 20lbs with 10 reps., flies up 10lbs, hami went up about 25lbs. Feeling it kick in, my buddy who doesn't cycle, is still naturally pretty jacked, the kind that eats cheeseburgers, french fries and candy 24/7 while maintaining a six pack. The genetic freak....He said he is going to try and keep up with me...however, I already beat him our first workout together. Hes gonna be my workout partner for the cycle as ill need a spot since my lifts will be advancing so fast.

Quads stopped hurting from the prop, im going to hit them today, as I missed a workout with them due to the pain being unbearable.