Test/Tren/Anavar/Ephedra

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
you know at first look at that picture I thought you were wearing a bow tie around your neck. That dark shadow for a second made me think that.
I was thinking oh my god what the hell kind of picture is he taking. Then I noticed that it was not a bow tie. Then I just laughed at myself.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
you know at first look at that picture I thought you were wearing a bow tie around your neck. That dark shadow for a second made me think that.
I was thinking oh my god what the hell kind of picture is he taking. Then I noticed that it was not a bow tie. Then I just laughed at myself.
lol. I've had a thick ass beard since I was 16. ****s thick...I cant shave to much, nasty ingrowns start if I dont let it grow out first.

tomorrow is gonna be a big day for me, im kickin it with this girl im waay to infatuated with.. wish my luck fellas.

No lifting, just cardio and sauna.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Day 22
Taking today off.

This post is a little off topic but oh well.

last night, went to a concert in a forum. Had a blast except the Fire Marshall called off the WHOLE THING from the people bum rushing the gates and trying to get in for free.

Im not the type of guy that takes pictures and flexes, or really tries to show off anything I have, I do this all for me. But, so many women were just grabbing me and telling me how buff I was. Happened about 4-5 times. It was a good but yet awkward feeling, I don't like attention like that. Makes me feel "different" from everyone else. I woke up this morning after sweating my ass off.... looking RIPPED AS HELL! I mean like GOD DAMN.

Im so stoked this is all coming together. I really am, many ppl have doubted me on obtaining a six pack, and most of my other friends are naturally thin, so its easy for them to have a 6 pack but look small/thin as well.

I have the other vein on my other bicep coming into play now...

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Day 22

Im not the type of guy that takes pictures and flexes, or really tries to show off anything I have, I do this all for me. But, so many women were just grabbing me and telling me how buff I was. Happened about 4-5 times. It was a good but yet awkward feeling, I don't like attention like that. Makes me feel "different" from everyone else. I woke up this morning after sweating my ass off.... looking RIPPED AS HELL! I mean like GOD DAMN.

Dude you have to be able to learn how to take a compliment. Its not a sin also do it for the ladies to enjoy also. Live and Love it! Nothing wrong with it!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Dude you have to be able to learn how to take a compliment. Its not a sin also do it for the ladies to enjoy also. Live and Love it! Nothing wrong with it!
I know bro, its just sometimes the unwanted attention for it when people look at me for different, but I guess its a good thing too. My dedication has shown my results and people are responding too it. You're right, I'll accept them

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
the only unwanted attention you should discourage is the gay dude who wants to feel up your muscles...
Ha! that would suck. (no pun intended)

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
im getting lean bros. I mean seriously, I cant tell you how long i've wanted the will power to do this and considering where I've came from and my past. This is nuts experience for me. My lady checked me out yesterday and was just diggin it as well. she saw the top 4 abs.

Cycle is going well still. I started anavar today. 40mg.

Felt a little tired and weak today, but thats my fault as my festivities this weekend lead to the cause of that.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
did you take before pics? and did you get your bf% checked before?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Didn't get it checked before, but the before pictures would of been pretty chunky. I have older ones that show pretty much how I looked.

I took 40mg anavar pre-workout yesterday, OMFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGG that was the most insane pump and aggressive workout i've ever had. I felt like I owned the gym, literally, these pansy's were trying to do pull ups in the middle of the cable machines, and they were interfering with my workout, I just eye balled the hell out of one and he just looked at me like "oook, i'll get out of his way" My veins were gorging and my pump felt like one of those ads that we've all read in magazines how you feel your "skin ripping, veins buldging, etc."

I was doing HIIT on the elliptical, I remember smiling while doing it and I was increasing my sprint intervals by an extra minute and still keeping my slower interval periods at 60seconds. I didn't feel anything close to feeling exhausted, i could of kept going and going. The energizer bunny...

This pinning EOD isn't too bad, but I felt myself get a mild tren symptom whehn injecting. (throat tightened up, mild little coughs, and an itch in my throat.

Im gonna have to have my buddy give me a glute inject soon.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Day 26 The cycle is a little over 1/3.

In the past 3.5 weeks, there has been a crazy amount of change in my physique. My buddy who knows im on cycle mentioned to me "what your taking is definitely working" he doesn't have the slightest idea about this stuff as hes just a naturally jacked ripped mofo who orders 4 hamburgers, medium frosty, and large fries from Wendy's while talking to me on the phone at like 9pm. Then about to go out and party and drink some brew...while i eat my chicken and oatmeal...

I found some really good tortillas by Mission.

They contain 30g of carbs, 21 being fiber, low fat, and added omega 3 fats in them. so a total net of 10g basically. The sodium is a little high(500mg), but im sure i'll survive 1 a day or so.

caliphotog

Awards
You are getting me Sooooo freaking amped to start!!!!!!
I still have a few months to wait :(

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
no idea. this **** is fun!

I am a bit short tempered, I think the anavar is making me a EVEN MORE short tempered... been arguing a lot with my girl kind of. I try and keep it in check, hopefully I can keep it together. I love the girl so much, and I use to never get mad at her for anything but now im totally edgy around her. I realize its the juice at times and contain myself but then she wont stop once she gets going...thats where her 1/4 black kicks in im sure!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established

These pictures I took this morning, the picture before these two were exactly 7 days ago.
Just thought I'd share my results thus far. Not comparing them really but, they look awesome to me... Cant tell you when my body looked even remotely "avg" even on camera.

Only thing to say really is a sore quad from injection, cant do morning cardio and im getting my koi tat finished and adding some more to it today. Probably gonna take today and tomorrow off.

I just started using a standing tanning bed, I was using the lay down one for a while and decided to upgrade as I didn't want the tan lines under my arms and the bulbs are better in the stand up. The girl told me it was a stronger bulb, MAN 10 minutes felt like 16 for me in a normal bed, im a bit burned. So, these couple days off should workout nicely.

DCP is dehydrating me pretty hardcore, gotta chug down more water...

I rethought my cardio regimen

-30 minutes morning cardio fasted
-Postworkout 20 minutes HIIT 2:1 ratio.
My heartrate is spiking during the sprints about (140 to 162, then back down again to 140)

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
started my cycle today. Looking forward to it.
Running same set-up? dose?

100mg Tren is good ****!

I finished my koi tat today and added a lotus to it, looks badass.

Ill post some pictures of that as well for entertainment purposes.

Imma knock out so I can hit that cardio hard in the AM, then gym it then cardio again.

I ate a double double today from In n Out protein style with no bun. It was like cheating but not really.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Running same set-up? dose?

100mg Tren is good ****!

I am planning on using
100mg test prop. eod
75mg tren ace eod
Anivar 50mg ED

I may increase tren ace but for now I will see how it goes. I have not started a log but will create one. I will post the link when I do.
Hey how long was it before you got your first night sweats?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I am planning on using
100mg test prop. eod
75mg tren ace eod
Anivar 50mg ED

I may increase tren ace but for now I will see how it goes. I have not started a log but will create one. I will post the link when I do.
Hey how long was it before you got your first night sweats?
It started about 3-5 days in I believe, the dreams are a trip but they've subsided now. Kind of wish I had them cause they were vivid.

I did 100mg prop, to see if I was overdoing 150mg, man 150 feels a bit of a difference. 100mg tren GOOD **** but im very lethargic, im tired by 8-9pm every night, I'll even fall asleep during sex and that landed me a smack in the face..

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
It started about 3-5 days in I believe, the dreams are a trip but they've subsided now. Kind of wish I had them cause they were vivid.

I did 100mg prop, to see if I was overdoing 150mg, man 150 feels a bit of a difference. 100mg tren GOOD **** but im very lethargic, im tired by 8-9pm every night, I'll even fall asleep during sex and that landed me a smack in the face..
The reason I ask I was last night I went out with this girl for the first time. (who was smokin hot) and later on in the night. we had a good 2 hour wild end of the night in bed. So I fell asleep and was awaken by her about 30 minutes later to her saying, " holy **** you have drenched the sheets in swet!" So we had to call room service to come change the sheets at like 5:00 in the morning. Where I was laying it was soaked! It was kind of a weird moment.
But I thought to myself, "I am only the second day in...... That seriously started real fast!"

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
The reason I ask I was last night I went out with this girl for the first time. (who was smokin hot) and later on in the night. we had a good 2 hour wild end of the night in bed. So I fell asleep and was awaken by her about 30 minutes later to her saying, " holy **** you have drenched the sheets in swet!" So we had to call room service to come change the sheets at like 5:00 in the morning. Where I was laying it was soaked! It was kind of a weird moment.
But I thought to myself, "I am only the second day in...... That seriously started real fast!"
I think because we're using such short esters and powerful AAS that out bodies go nuts the first couple weeks, then adjust accordingly. Cause my BP isn't tooo bad, and im getting decent sleep, but im lethargic up the ying-yang but im liking the feeling. I saw new veins in my biceps. wrapping around them...soooo sick! and i was doing back.. LOL

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
man you were not lying about those dreams! Holy crap! Man I usually dont even dream very much and when I do they are real short and brief.
I just woke up from a nap (yes I am staying in on saturday after a wild friday night). I had my best friend that was murdered on may 31 2007. And I had a dream with him in it and it was so real! I mean his facial features his distinct voice saying my name. His mannerisms. It was really emotional to see and talk to him. but It was really really really good to have such a detailed dream, it was like I was there with him. I literally woke up in tears. (no swet just tears).
It was amazing!

caliphotog

Awards
Wow! Crap! ...Faceman the sweat and dreams and you are only on day 3? Awesome! Sorry, don't mean to cause a hijak but are you on the same cycle as driven dreams? Also, for both of you... Is this your first cycle of AAS? If the answer is yes then WOW! Crazy first run.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Wow! Crap! ...Faceman the sweat and dreams and you are only on day 3? Awesome! Sorry, don't mean to cause a hijak but are you on the same cycle as driven dreams? Also, for both of you... Is this your first cycle of AAS? If the answer is yes then WOW! Crazy first run.
Ya I know only 3 days in and the night sweats and dreams started really fast. And no that is my second cycle.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
man you were not lying about those dreams! Holy crap! Man I usually dont even dream very much and when I do they are real short and brief.
I just woke up from a nap (yes I am staying in on saturday after a wild friday night). I had my best friend that was murdered on may 31 2007. And I had a dream with him in it and it was so real! I mean his facial features his distinct voice saying my name. His mannerisms. It was really emotional to see and talk to him. but It was really really really good to have such a detailed dream, it was like I was there with him. I literally woke up in tears. (no swet just tears).
It was amazing!
bro... the dreams are like things that would normally frighten you, you know? but its like you're not scared and you're glad they happened right?

My dreams have subsided.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Ya I know only 3 days in and the night sweats and dreams started really fast. And no that is my second cycle.

My seconds 2 bro. I ran Test/Superdrol/Epistane

I thought this cycle was gonna be "TOOO INTENSE" but dude...its just anyone thats ran it doesn't want you to look or feel as good as them...:laugh2:

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
How is everything today Driven.
Good brother, popped my 20mg var tired as hell... but I know once I get in the gym. Ill tear it up.

Im starting to use 12mg Ephedra to help with the lethargy from the cycle.

6 more weeks to go fellas.

One of my alpha male friends hated to admit but he whispered "dont take it your head, im still the king of (city where we grew up), and you're my bitch, but you look good" kind of funny if you knew the guy, everythings a joke, totally sarcastic, and the alpha male.

I dont know if I should do some chest/hamstrings.

I probably will. Then, tear up my abs and 25 minutes HIIT.

School starts tomorrow as well.

caliphotog

Awards
Awesome! Great to hear and I am having fun following along. Keep it up man.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I have something important to bring up... I noticed this week, I had a swelling, about an inch long lump next to the inside of my hipbone. It swells when I workout and feels almost like a bruise when touched. however soon as I do cardio or relax, it totally goes down...

My dad and I have came to the conclusion it may be a abdominal hernia. Im going to try and lay down on my back and rub it downward, I dont know if its possible to push it back in, or what this will do but I do not have insurance at the moment. I dont feel im straining that much when lifting or working. I am def. getting strong and everything...is going well on cycle but if it swells when I workout...it sounds like its on the verge of hernia.

Anyone have experience?

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
so how has your weight changed so far? has it gone up or down?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
so how has your weight changed so far? has it gone up or down?
Its kind of stagnant, its moved up a couple pounds and I look more vascular and ripped so definitely there has been a reduction in fat and increase in muscle. I also feel bloated at times. Im sure its due to my diet.

Im going to try dosing Ephedra at 8mgs x2 daily.

My max reps for 3 on bench last week increased the following workout on bench to 6 reps.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
So, I researched a little more into the lump in my low inner hip...I've been sick and it could be a lympnode. Spoke to a ladyy I knew and same thing with her son

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prob is a lymph but if it doesnt go away or if it hurts, Id get it checked out. I have a hugeee swollen lymph on my neck right now...not fun

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Prob is a lymph but if it doesnt go away or if it hurts, Id get it checked out. I have a hugeee swollen lymph on my neck right now...not fun
Bro! I know! I'm so like "wtf am I gonna die" but it doesn't bother me at all. I've been sick since week 3... I was partying in a tank out on the beach till 7am. It was worth it. memories of being young and crazy make this snot dripping out my nose worth it. I'm blaming it on the severe coughing and cold.

Also, the cycle is SOOO GOOD! 8mg ephedra 3x a day is a nice pick me up. Since tren was dragging me. I'm biting my bronkaid into 3rds.

Today is bi/tri/calves/abs/cardio

What's some other things besides vitamin c to help with my cold? I'm taking airborne as well twice daily.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest more! :thumbsup:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I always feel better after drinking some white tea too..antioxidants ftw!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
I always feel better after drinking some white tea too..antioxidants ftw!
I bought this detox tea from the store, 10 bags for $2 i use like 4 bags in 1 cup.

I just bought more of these carb balance tortillas. 31gs total of carbs, 21g of fiber, so a total net of 10g carbs.

SOOOO GOOD, threw some mexican cheese on it, 2 chicken breasts shredded up and pan cooked it crisp!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
those tortillas sound good!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
those tortillas sound good!
They're...

Mission Carb Balance tortillas. 8 tortillas for $5.49, expensive...but I dont feel guilty, especially when it taste that good.

Killer workout, triceps went up in strength 15lbs. db curls up 5lbs

The pump is unbearable, im not able to curl the straight bar all the way...

My veins are getting more visable/longer running up my arm.I have a jugular vein on my bicep as well. I'm scared i'll bleed to death if I cut it

Also wanted to add...

My cardio is getting insane 25 minutes HIIT 1minute slow, 2 minute hard.

My pre-workout stack is 3 DCP, 2 CLA, Ephedra 8mg, tyrosine 1g.

Im going to try and beat this cold to ****, hopefully OD on vit. C and the detox teas will help.

Rivethead

Rivethead

Awards
They're...

Mission Carb Balance tortillas. 8 tortillas for $5.49, expensive...but I dont feel guilty, especially when it taste that good.

Those are good, those are what i get. Subbin in on this one bro!

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Those are good, those are what i get. Subbin in on this one bro!

dude, get some olive oil, I use the zero calorie olive oil spray, then put cheese down and a ****load of chicken, soooooooooo good, I used a butter knife and thinly spread BBQ sauce across it, very thin though cause of sodium/sugars. It crisps up so good in the pan.

PS thanks for subbin!

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
Hey I know you said that your weight has become stagnent but did you gain weight in the beginning?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
Hey I know you said that your weight has become stagnent but did you gain weight in the beginning?
A little yes, I feel like im trading fat for muscle. When I ate some high sodium foods, man I blew up like 3-4lbs. But im around 198 ED.

-----------

I woke up unusually ripped today, I can see 4 abs, clearly. I feel anavar kicking up my sex drive more. Going to have to make some phone calls...

Woke up this morning, did some fasted cycling. Going to go to the gym in about an hour, back today, im not hitting legs this week because of the glute shots making me sore.

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
update--- abs are pretty damn visible now. My lady tells me she cant keep her eyes off me, lifts went up also today on chest again, im diggin this cycle... I can see how someone could turn into coleman or cutler with this stuff tied in with the GH

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
mmm I want test :food:

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
how has your sex drive been? Also what was the time period in which you started to notice your strength gains?

DrivenDreams

Awards
  • Established
how has your sex drive been? Also what was the time period in which you started to notice your strength gains?
Tren made me so tired, I told me girl I didn't wanna have sex the first 3 weeks(we did but, it was forceful), now with the anavar, I just wanna bump uglies 24/7 with her, and shes said that i've never been so good in bed, lol being young, I guess we aim to please...

My nips are getting sensitive, unsure why, im using letro ED, and caber every 3 or 4 days, and vitain b6 every so often, im goint to start using b6 everyday now... im concerned as I notice them slightly becoming sore...

Bice[s strength has gone up... My reps are high, im doing 10 reps by 4 sets everything. This week, im going to switch it up for a low rep range..2 weeks maybe just to see what I can push and pull.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
My nips are getting sensitive, unsure why, im using letro ED, and caber every 3 or 4 days, and vitain b6 every so often, im goint to start using b6 everyday now... im concerned as I notice them slightly becoming sore...
if u have liquid caber then u might be in trouble. i hear its nearly impossible to be made stable in liquid form. i for one know my liquid caber didnt do sh!t